LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trouble Sleeping diapered and chaste

Been working on a few things recently and I'm finding that it's all like a weird balance that I can't get right.  I started wearing diapers most of the time and I slept in diapers for 2 months straight.  I had trouble falling asleep but I eventually figured out that if I masturbated before bed I could sleep much more soundly.

After a few weeks of this I started rejecting diapers for awhile and took a week off.  After that week I started having strong desires to regress but without sexual overtones.   It's a very strong feeling and masturbating feels very wrong when I feel like this.  I also had a strong desire to keep my little toy locked away.  

Now the problem is at bedtime I'm not sleeping well.  I can feel my heart pounding when I lay down and I feel like I'm drifting in and out of sleep all night long.  Sleep aids help but I wake up feeling even more groggy and tired.  I'm really aroused and excited about going to sleep in diapers, even though I've been wearing all day?  I think my mind and hormones had gotten used to sexual release right before bed and now I'm stuck there.

My true ultimate goal is to completely separate sexual arousal from diapers, but I think I'm going to have to either stop wearing to bed or go back to masturbation.

I think that being less continually "excited" about wearing diapers to bed comes with time. I've worn diapers to be for about 2.5 years, and been 24/7 for about 19 months, but I can still very much recall that I used to toss and turn when I first wore diapers to bed, because I was very aware of them, and sometimes aroused. I went through a couple of fits and starts where I backed off wearing them every night, just because I would toss and turn and generally think about my diaper all the time, all while my wife slept soundly next to me. However, once I committed to myself that I wasn't coming out of them, and wore them to bed religiously for a few weeks, the effect wore off, and I started sleeping well - indeed, better than I had ever slept before. 

I experienced the same effect again later, when I "came out of the closet" with my wife about wearing diapers, and for the first time, I could openly be in a diaper around someone else - again, hanging out in a diaper around her had my head spinning for a few weeks, and it would happen again if I wore, say, a printed diaper, or a cloth diaper, or a onesie - anything I didn't usually wear in front of her. But, as with sleeping in a diaper, after a while it all became much less of a big deal, and I enjoy that now it feels perfectly normal to sleep in a diaper of any colour or print, or wear plastic pants or a onesie around her. 

I think that if you just stay the course and push through it, after a while, your diaper starts to feel natural, and you don't think about it as much. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I think that being less continually "excited" about wearing diapers to bed comes with time. I've worn diapers to be for about 2.5 years, and been 24/7 for about 19 months, but I can still very much recall that I used to toss and turn when I first wore diapers to bed, because I was very aware of them, and sometimes aroused. I went through a couple of fits and starts where I backed off wearing them every night, just because I would toss and turn and generally think about my diaper all the time, all while my wife slept soundly next to me. However, once I committed to myself that I wasn't coming out of them, and wore them to bed religiously for a few weeks, the effect wore off, and I started sleeping well - indeed, better than I had ever slept before. 

I experienced the same effect again later, when I "came out of the closet" with my wife about wearing diapers, and for the first time, I could openly be in a diaper around someone else - again, hanging out in a diaper around her had my head spinning for a few weeks, and it would happen again if I wore, say, a printed diaper, or a cloth diaper, or a onesie - anything I didn't usually wear in front of her. But, as with sleeping in a diaper, after a while it all became much less of a big deal, and I enjoy that now it feels perfectly normal to sleep in a diaper of any colour or print, or wear plastic pants or a onesie around her. 

I think that if you just stay the course and push through it, after a while, your diaper starts to feel natural, and you don't think about it as much. 

I agree after while a diaper becomes part of the routine.  No more underwear and placing a diaper on for the day is just like getting out of bed..

To make it easier I normally have a paci to make it easier to fall asleep.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Dearest Sarah, I too love wearing my diaper to bed and see no shame in giving my penis a good tug before I fall into a deep sleep. There is nothing wrong with masturbating and it fills the need for sleep in me. I wear a cage, but only for sexual reasons. The cage helps me cum so much faster when my wife uses strapon. And sex with my wife is great also. We work totally conflicting shifts but we do enjoy sex together and she sees nothing wrong with me masturbating as I see nothing wrong when she diddles herself. If it's sleep you want, just do a good toss and away you go into slumberland,,, works for me.

• Like 3

I think it’s as @Little Sherri says, simply practice.

I can remember being too excited to sleep properly in nappies and greeting the dawn exhausted after a night of at best fitful dozing.  That was 30 years ago.

It really wasn’t that much of a problem by the time I went 24/7 back at the end of 2018 and things only got better.

I’ve always been a lousy sleeper but nappies are no longer the problem.  In the morning, I actually find I’m sleeping better diapered because my bladder isn’t waking me at 4am: it’s already empty.  Life circumstances could prise me out of day-nappies but from my cold, dead fingers will my night nappies be taken away from me now.

On 10/18/2020 at 10:17 PM, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

My true ultimate goal is to completely separate sexual arousal from diapers, but I think I'm going to have to either stop wearing to bed or go back to masturbation.

Spending more time in littlespace will help with that.  Many ABDLs actually face that same problem, once you establish sexual and non-sexual things as seperate headspaces it's no longer an issue.

31 minutes ago, Firefly 35 said:

Spending more time in littlespace will help with that.  Many ABDLs actually face that same problem, once you establish sexual and non-sexual things as seperate headspaces it's no longer an issue.

You are so right.  I have now achieved a state of mind where sleeping in diapers is absolutely no big deal.  I get nothing sexual from it, and no excitement, but I still get diapered up every night because it just seems right.  I'm sleeping very heavily through the night and often waking up to wet maybe once, but sometimes not at all. 

I slept very heavily a few nights ago with metal cage and urethral plug, and woke up at my normal time with extreme discomfort from the cage.  I was really, really, really hard from holding my bladder in my sleep.  I couldn't relax I had to get up and move around and shortly I felt myself relax, go soft and then I could go.  Other than that it's been great.