LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper induced messing

So I’m not usually one who messes their diaper, not a fan of cleanup.

However a few times in the mornings after I wake up in my wet diaper I’ve had what seemed like an uncontrollable messing.

Like there was no stoping it, now I know I’ve got control of my bowels but the times this has happened it’s like there was no stopping it.

I was always glad I had my overnight diaper on or what a mess it would have been.

Anyone else experience this?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rachael-Little said:

However a few times in the mornings after I wake up in my wet diaper I’ve had what seemed like an uncontrollable messing.

Like there was no stoping it, now I know I’ve got control of my bowels but the times this has happened it’s like there was no stopping it.

I was always glad I had my overnight diaper on or what a mess it would have been.

Not like the mess than put a banana in front of diaper and noe in the back and have fun, you will climax for sure and enjoy the squishy feeling, just like poop but so much more cleaner.  Just a thought

It’s a conscious act for me but slipping into the diaper and squatting in front of my Husband triggers everything to be ready, poop fills the rectum promptly, especially since i’ll usually be holding until He’s ready to watch.

It's absolutely an involuntary reaction.  Some people feel an immediate instinct to wet once they feel a diaper on (I'm one of them!) and it seems like your body is adjusting to just using your diaper instead of the toilet.  I imagine if you weren't diapered at the time, there wouldn't be a horrible mess to clean up; your body probably would have just continued holding as normal.

I experience something similar if I haven't gone by the time I get home from work.  I'll usually wet my pullups and feel an immediate urge to mess them as well.  Sometimes it's felt pretty involuntary, but I'm sure I could stop it if I needed to.

I think everyone has had situations where your bowels are cramping and you do your best to hold it until you get to a bathroom.  I've been in those situations where had I been one second late I would have either messed in my pants or messed all over me and the floor as I was pulling down my underwear to sit on a toilet.  Maybe we get those signals earlier and just put them off holding it as it builds to a point where you better go NOW!  It can be triggered by lots of things including what you eat.

I don't know if that is the case with you.  How often does this happen and does it happen only when you wake up in the morning wearing a diaper or has it happened when you are going throughout your day not in diapers and you have that same urgency?  Is it just once in a while or several times a week?  What you described might mean that while sleeping soundly you might not be aware of the urgent need to mess and it builds up as you sleep.  When you wake up you are conscious of it and somehow without realizing, you just let it all out.  Maybe you are still groggy when you get up and are half way between being sleepy and awake and it just happens.  I can't say that it's the fact that you are wearing a wet diaper that triggers it.  It could be, but it might be something else.

You may want to keep a record of how often this happens and when.  When you get up first thing in the morning or at other times too?  When not in a diaper and going through your normal day, do you ever get those strong urgent needs to have to poop and you hold it until you get to a bathroom?  If you do, that could mean you are aware of the need to poop but can still hold it until you get to a bathroom.  When in a diaper waking up, those same urgent feelings might be there now and then but either you know you are in a diaper and subconsciously your mind says go ahead and let it out without you really being aware of what you are doing, the urge has been building up while you have been sleeping and your subconscious holds it in until you wake up when your conscious takes over and it just releases, or you are past the point of being able to hold it based on how long you have waited or what you may have eaten regardless of whether you have a diaper on or it's morning, day or night.  You just need to see how often it happens, what time of day and weather it only happens when you get up wearing a diaper or other times.  Eliminate all variables. 

On 10/16/2020 at 10:35 AM, Rachael-Little said:

waking up early with the feeling to poop and not giving it another thought, relaxing letting it fill a warm well swollen night diaper, snuggling teddy bear happily sucking on binikie, the load tightening up the diaper makes me fall asleep again so deeply for a couple more hours. I love it :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am one that enjoys letting loose in a diaper and nothing uncontrollable about me. I have held for two days at most and believe me it felt awesome to fill my diaper !  I could have easily sat down on a toilet,, but who am I kidding !!! What would be the point in wearing my diaper ? Cleanup takes me back to being a kid and playing in mud, so no shame in my game. I never tried the marshmallow or banana filling because why waste good food !!!  Too many kids out in the world starving and you wanna waste food in a diaper ? lol... I have a time clock built in to my system,,, get out of work and poop my diaper,, squish it down and drive home, and for more fun hit all the potholes.. And for sure lekebaby once the poop starts coming out there is no stopping the flow !! Fill that diaper and have yourself a blast. Word of advise get a shower wand and have fun cleaning in the shower !! It is like a power wash for the booty and other parts..

• Like 3

Having a poo in my diaper is something I always feel it. And like Evelyn, I love it. Yes, a rare loose BM happens but I'm usually regular. I always feel it comes out and I like it to be slow and only a little "push". I just let it go with hardly no straining. That's the best. I do this regularly, probably 4 days a week. Enjoy it. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...