LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy and i have had several ab's write us that they are really jealous of us to the point it seems to drive them crazy. I find it a little sad as it doesn't help them in anyway. We try to write back with something positive they can hang onto but that usually doesn't help that often. In this i am not referring to the emails we get that say "you guys are great, im jealous". Thiose are fun and somewhat of a compliment.

Most of the more sad boys seem to want a Daddy to swoop them off their feet, throw a diaper on them and then spend a life being looked after every moment of every day. It seems they are trying to escape something.

These people are usually have a very negative self image. That then is expressed when they meet others. At this point they are just digging a hole in my opinion. How many people want to get to know someone that is negative from the get go?

Daddy and i feel sorry for these guys but there isn't much we can do. Do any of you have suggestions?

boy ricky and Daddy

I sometimes actually feel "guilty" about having a Daddy.....so many people are looking....and i did too for years and years.....i used to never talk much about Him or U/us because someone inevitably start "crying" about wanting a Daddy or Mommy

but......i've had my share of hurt and heartache over my years.....i only began to enjoy this lifestyle about 6 years ago......before i'd hid my dl side in a crate and only took it out about once or twice a year......because it's all life allowed me.....

i'm 42 years old.......i met my Daddy when i had just turned 39.......i'd had a fun and loving long distance relationship before that with another ab/dl for several years........as a girl i do think it's prolly easier to find someone.......though finding the "right" someone is never easy......most definitely just the "fetish" is NOT enough to tie two people together....but even when i wasn't with someone........i looked at the others who were together and it inspired me......

i agree that optimism is a much more attractive trait then a "whinieness"......at the first sign of a "tendency to whine" or a "feel sorry for me" attitude.....i am out of the mix......i want to surround myself with positive people....people who offer something forward........rather then people who leach on and only want to take.....

it's a hard world......everyone here has experienced that in some way or another.......there are many challenges........your challenges are different then mine.......some harder.......some not so hard......

ultimately though its about what you give...........and in my world i've found that you get more of what you give back in return.......

i love my Daddy......and i do my best to give Him what He needs to be happy.....and vice versa....

I sometimes actually feel "guilty" about having a Daddy.....so many people are looking....and i did too for years and years.....i used to never talk much about Him or U/us because someone inevitably start "crying" about wanting a Daddy or Mommy

but......i've had my share of hurt and heartache over my years.....i only began to enjoy this lifestyle about 6 years ago......before i'd hid my dl side in a crate and only took it out about once or twice a year......because it's all life allowed me.....

i'm 42 years old.......i met my Daddy when i had just turned 39.......i'd had a fun and loving long distance relationship before that with another ab/dl for several years........as a girl i do think it's prolly easier to find someone.......though finding the "right" someone is never easy......most definitely just the "fetish" is NOT enough to tie two people together....but even when i wasn't with someone........i looked at the others who were together and it inspired me......

i agree that optimism is a much more attractive trait then a "whinieness"......at the first sign of a "tendency to whine" or a "feel sorry for me" attitude.....i am out of the mix......i want to surround myself with positive people....people who offer something forward........rather then people who leach on and only want to take.....

it's a hard world......everyone here has experienced that in some way or another.......there are many challenges........your challenges are different then mine.......some harder.......some not so hard......

ultimately though its about what you give...........and in my world i've found that you get more of what you give back in return.......

i love my Daddy......and i do my best to give Him what He needs to be happy.....and vice versa....

jenniebear you said it really well. I try not to talk about Daddy with other boys sometimes for the same reason. Mostly and i don't mind, people want to know what its like and what we do and its fun to share, that's why we have a blog. We started it cause Daddy had to go away for work for awhile and he thought it would keep me from missing him too too much. Some see us as their fantasy.

I was a lucky one cause i found Daddy real easy. I do know what Daddy liked most about me though, i was happy and happy to be a boy. I talk to maybe 2 or 3 new boys everyday cause they hit me on yahoo. Most are cool. Usually 3 or 4 a week are really sad. Some perk up when i tell them they need to come across happy and well adjusted if they want to meet a Daddy or Mommy.

In all, i talk to over a 100 people a month online. Most of them are cool and we chat about all kinds of stuff. its those 10 or 15 each month that need to seriously look at themselves and take stock. Once they have done that they can love themselves and then they improve their chances of meeting a Daddy or Mommy.

I don't mind helping people, and it would be cool to find some resources we can point people too. That's mostly what i am looking for from all of you in this thread. Resources and ideas!

I too have delt with this issue many times. I was lucky enough to always have a "Mommy" or "sitter" in my life. I can't fathom the reason it's been so easy for me to find them. I would guess it's like you said Ricky, if you don't carry yourself off into a zone and just be yourself, they seem to come outta the woodworks so to speak.

Me and My Wife/Mommy are constantly being asked how we met and what it's like. I tell them our Marriage is probably no different than most others, Just that she gives me what I need and I do to her as well. I accept her as her and she does the same.

I probably have had well over 20 women Diaper and baby me. It seems like everytime people want to meet up with us, their to shy to show up. I'll tell you one thing that really bothers me is when we do go to a AB/DL function, many "babys" think that they can borrow or even try to steal my "mommie" away from me. My new mommy is really turned off by those, kinda makes it hard for us to make new friends.. Anyway I wish we lived closer to you guys too! ;)

Sometimes I defiantly fantasize about having a mommy to always be a baby and never have to worry about the stresses of life. Then I realize its really better as a fantasy as I do like my independence even though it can be stressful. So the best is really to be able to roleplay, but also be an adult and take care of your adult responsibilities. Which I am sure both of you do. I am certainly jealous of both of you, but realize its not likely for me to really find someone like that for me. I realize most likely the best I can hope for is someone who is into me for my none DL life and allows me to wear, but certainly don't expect them to participate. I will just be very happy if I am able wear to bed and under clothes during the day when I feel like it. At least for me I think I need this much as I would not feel they are truly accepting me if they could not be comfortable with me wearing around them. At least thats my view point, but at this point I'm still at home going to college, so that won't be for awhile, so for now I hide it. /Eng Rant/

Hi Boy Ricky,

I know what you're talking about. I think people might look at your situation and want the exact same thing without really knowing how you got there in the first place.

I've looked at your blog a couple of times but I don't think I remember you giving a lot of back-story to your situation. Maybe you could tell your story, from the start - I'm assuming you started out just like almost all of us, with a diaper fetish, feeling insecure about it, wanting to have someone to change you, etc, etc.

Personally, my girlfriend will change and let me run all over the house in just a diaper but she didn't know at all about my diaper fetish for at least the first 4 months of our relationship. I introduced her to this world and she was accepting of it.

I think it's important that you let these boys know that almost every relationship starts out the same - learning about each other, little by little, and slowly getting to know the other's personality, whether it's diapers, or allergies, or food preferences or whatever. And, you can either be accepting of the other's personality or not - whether it's being an early-riser, a smoker, a diaper-wearer or whatever. Diapers are just a part of a long list of things that define who you are.

Maybe that helps?

p.s. who do you like for the Stanley Cup this year?

I've pretty much given up ever trying to find anyone, I have npt met a girl yet that was sane or wanted to be a mommy or a baby girl. I can be either, a daddy or baby.

I've given up on it after the camel that broke my back, involving an AB in my state, who led me to believe he was a girl, then he broke down and told me the truth he was a sissy, and that he had to be honest with me, when he saw how honest I was being with him, cause I don't lie, or mince words. I was raised to be honest. I guess what got me feeling the way I do, is I just feel like the AB thing is not the best thing for me right now. I've got a possible girlfriend, but I wanna wait and see what happens there first.

I've ben through a lot in the past 7 years, and as I've gotten through heartache after heartache, I've decided to just give up the AB thing as a major part of my life. I'd rather buy a beer than a diaper, baseball tickets rather than baby stuff. I still am an AB, but it's not as important to me as it was say 7 years ago.

I just got tired of being jealous, angry and wondering when I am gonna have someone to share my life with. I figured, I am not gonna focus on AB anymore. It's not a huge part of me anymore. I can't remember the last time I played baby, or anything like that. I'd rather watch a baseball game than Dora The Explorer or Barney. I'd rather drink a beer than baby formula. I'd rather order a pizza, or eat a steak instead of baby food.

It's all the pain I went through and being hurt as much as I have that has caused me to give up my baby side. It's not that big in me anymore as it was.

BabyChris121675

There is someone in this world for everyone.

I am a fat, ugly, highly opinionated, bedwetting geek. I am married and my wife knows all about the diaper stuff.

I've pretty much given up ever trying to find anyone, I have npt met a girl yet that was sane or wanted to be a mommy or a baby girl. I can be either, a daddy or baby.

I've given up on it after the camel that broke my back, involving an AB in my state, who led me to believe he was a girl, then he broke down and told me the truth he was a sissy, and that he had to be honest with me, when he saw how honest I was being with him, cause I don't lie, or mince words. I was raised to be honest. I guess what got me feeling the way I do, is I just feel like the AB thing is not the best thing for me right now. I've got a possible girlfriend, but I wanna wait and see what happens there first.

I've ben through a lot in the past 7 years, and as I've gotten through heartache after heartache, I've decided to just give up the AB thing as a major part of my life. I'd rather buy a beer than a diaper, baseball tickets rather than baby stuff. I still am an AB, but it's not as important to me as it was say 7 years ago.

I just got tired of being jealous, angry and wondering when I am gonna have someone to share my life with. I figured, I am not gonna focus on AB anymore. It's not a huge part of me anymore. I can't remember the last time I played baby, or anything like that. I'd rather watch a baseball game than Dora The Explorer or Barney. I'd rather drink a beer than baby formula. I'd rather order a pizza, or eat a steak instead of baby food.

It's all the pain I went through and being hurt as much as I have that has caused me to give up my baby side. It's not that big in me anymore as it was.

BabyChris121675

many "babys" think that they can borrow or even try to steal my "mommie" away from me.

Oh yeah,

That gets to me too. Even online when someone starts talking to Nicky like they want her to play it drives me insane. I mean she is my wife. Lets put this into perspective. If you knew a "normal" couple were together you wouldn't hit on her (especially if he is right there). What in the world makes it OK to do it just because we are AB/DL or whatever.

As for finding someone I was lucky enough to find my Nicky. We don't get to play 24/7 its more like once a month that we get time alone to play like that but I'm glad that I have someone that is accepting and I can share. I wasn't looking for someone though. We were just friends and fell in love.

Life isn't always easy for those with a mommy/daddy anyway. I still have to work and still have to deal with problems in life. But then again I wouldn't want to be a baby all the time. As much as it is nice to escape. It is not fair to put all your burdens on another. All relationships (healthy anyway) are give and take. You have to show someone you have something to give, that your not just a leech.

Oh well I'm ranting again.

Anyway good luck to those seeking

Oh yeah,

That gets to me too. Even online when someone starts talking to Nicky like they want her to play it drives me insane. I mean she is my wife. Lets put this into perspective. If you knew a "normal" couple were together you wouldn't hit on her (especially if he is right there). What in the world makes it OK to do it just because we are AB/DL or whatever.

As for finding someone I was lucky enough to find my Nicky. We don't get to play 24/7 its more like once a month that we get time alone to play like that but I'm glad that I have someone that is accepting and I can share. I wasn't looking for someone though. We were just friends and fell in love.

Life isn't always easy for those with a mommy/daddy anyway. I still have to work and still have to deal with problems in life. But then again I wouldn't want to be a baby all the time. As much as it is nice to escape. It is not fair to put all your burdens on another. All relationships (healthy anyway) are give and take. You have to show someone you have something to give, that your not just a leech.

Oh well I'm ranting again.

Anyway good luck to those seeking

This is part of the reason I'm hesitant to show sites like this one to my gf. While on the one hand you have a lot of information, and very helpful people in these communities, on the other it seems like there's always some ABies out there who are just so desperate they jump all over any mommy that shows up. Just the idea of it makes me very uncomfortable for the same reasons; this is a deeply personal part of our relationship together, and sharing her feels way too much like cheating, and other ABies trying to "borrow" her would feel like someone else hitting on her. It's really unfortunate how the few have to make things that way, but I can understand where they're coming from. Everyone just wants to be lucky enough to be accepted (I know I was stunned when I told my gf and she was okay with it); they just need to find a better way than this.