LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do I get the feeling that she's going to get her teeth removed to put her into a submissive shock? I don't know about her hair, they may thin it out, but the teeth are definitely going to go to expedite her mental shift to have her ready in time for the rushed Adoption.

Chapter 6: 

Willa thought her punishment couldn’t get any worse. 

She was given an enema everyday and several suppositories within a six hour period. Her diaper was constantly wet and full of poop and was fed sour tasting grainy formula which left her feeling sick afterwards. 

Willa didn’t know how much more she could stomach. Being on a strictly liquid diet and the constant stool softener made her poops were wet and runny. Just like a real baby. The nurses forced her to lay in it for longer than usual, explaining this was her punishment. 

Only good babies get diaper changes. 

She was pretty sure she had a rash. 

Her bottom was sore and limbs were stiff from constantly being restrained. She wasn’t sure they would ever feel the same again. 

Willa hated the head nurse. She hated Nurse Lizzie. Never in a million years would she forgive them for what they’ve done to her but a part of her clung onto hope that the nice woman she had begun to think of as her mommy would come back. 

Willa wanted the kind woman who sang her lullabies and gave her cuddles. She wanted the contact. She wanted comfort. The young girl hadn’t realized how attached she had become and now it was gone. 

Her unicorn was taken away. While she hadn’t even cared that much about the object, suddenly she was missing it. Her life was lonelier without her little companion by her side. 

Willa didn’t know what else they wanted from her… she had given up, allowing herself to be tortured. There was nothing left for her to do. 

She had become used to the tight swaddle, while uncomfortable, was the least of her worries. In a way she felt safe. Protected. Warm. 

She sucked on her pacifier, falling into the dreamless sleep. In her mind her mother chastised her for misbehaving and was disappointed in her. Willa woke up crying every time. She cried for her mother’s forgiveness. She wanted to make her proud. Instead she had been bad. 

Willa didn’t like being bad.. 

“You’re not trying.” her mother sighed. They were back in the field. The sun set behind them and a stream of tears flowed down her cheeks. 

Willa had given up fighting the baby treatment. What more could there be?

“You haven’t given in,” said her mother. “Remember that warm feeling in your chest? Everything seemed just a little bit brighter. You were smiling! You haven’t smiled since... that day.” 

In a blurred haze she realized her mother was right. She was becoming happy. She was cared for. She was loved… in a sick way-- but still loved.

Willa had forgotten what that felt like to love. To be free. 

“Give in.” her mother whispered. "Just give in…”

A mother always knows best. Her mother always knew best. Why would she argue her word? Her mother had never been wrong before. 

ooOoo

Willa whimpered as Nurse Lizzie rubbed the chilled cream over her red bottom. She was far gentler than the other woman. 

“I know it hurts, baby.” Nurse Lizzie sighed.

The rash had spread to both cheeks and she was trying her hardest to be as gentle as possible. Willa had been a good girl the past few days. 

The catheter was taken out yesterday and without realizing, she was regularly peeing on her own at least eight times a day. However, they still gave her the laxatives. Pooping was a whole nother issue that was a constant struggle. She had started on the right path before but then everything stopped. Now they were trying to correct it. 

“You know we don’t like to hurt you, sweetie.” she said. “But you have to learn somehow. We just want you to be a happy baby.” 

Willa had stopped crying as the burn cooled. Carefully a thick disposable diaper was retapped and while still slightly uncomfortable, she wasn’t in as much pain as before. Her arms and legs were free for the first time in a week much to her delight. The nurse held a large bottle up to her lips filled with the grimy formula. She sucked it down, knowing what would happen if she refused. 

The unpleasant memory forced its way to the front of her mind which only made her drink faster. Formula dribbled down her chin, the pink bib catching most of it. Lizzie seemed pleased enough as the bottle was emptied ten minutes later. Her stomach felt uncomfortably full as the nurse burped her. 

She expected to be put back to sleep afterwards but instead was carried across the room, through a door she hadn’t noticed before. A colorful square play mat covered the floor and the buckets around the room were overfilled with toys and adult sized contraptions. 

This would be an actual child’s dream room. For Willa… she was just excited to be out of that cage and able to move her legs. 

However, it wasn’t the colorful playroom that captured her attention, but the other adult girl dressed down to just a very brown stained diaper. She blinked, her eyes watery as the two of them stared at each other in obvious shock. 

The other girl was strapped down, laying in an adult sized baby swing. Straps went across her chest, waist, wrists, and ankles. Her legs were splayed open, giving everyone the perfect view of her dirty diaper. She whined, rightfully embarrassed and the nurse just chuckled. 

“Baby Lulu was a very naughty girl.” she said. “That’s why her little teethies were removed and she gets to play in her swing all day. I’m sure her bum-bum is very sore by now and diapee is very dirty and smelly. But baby Lulu can’t be changed until she admits how little she truly is.” 

Devoid of a pacifier, the girl wailed, screeching louder than ever before. She was in obvious pain yet still would not give in. Her fingernails had been clipped all the way back and gums were sore and red. 

As if her eardrums weren’t about to burst, she placed Willa in the baby bouncer opposite from the other girl. She wore a harness around her body, the diaper squished against her bottom. In rhythmic motions she was bounced up and down. She stared up at the mobile that hung in front of her face. 

“Do you wanna play with the fishies?” gasped Lizzie, smiling bright. 

Willa knew it wasn’t a question. 

Her arms shook as she reached up, only managing to bat at the hanging object. She continued to do that even after the nurse left the room, afraid of what would happen if she came back. 

The other girl continued to cry, a constant stream of drool came from her mouth. Willa shared sympathetic glances, but was becoming increasingly irritated by the high pitched screams and wretched smell. The nurse brought her here for a reason and it was not to play. 

Twenty minutes later, she felt a change in her stomach. The constant motion of the bouncer only confirmed her fears. Willa grunted and blushed, knowing what was to come. She couldn’t avoid it.

Lord forgive me. 

She said a silent prayer, closing her eyes as she willingly let her muscles loose. A sudden gush of warm mush filled her diaper. With every bounce, it spread further around her bum, leaking out the sides, covering her back. This was the messiest one yet. Wet farts continued to sound from her bum as her diaper became fuller. 

Her bottle had been laced with triple the amount of laxatives. 

But Willa didn’t know that. 

Lulu screamed.

Her ears rang. 

She counted backwards in her mind, trying to calm her racing heart. Her chest rose up and down, anxiety slowly creeping in. 

Give in. her mind whispered. Stop fighting. 

Her face screwed up, tortured by the pain in her lower abdomen, as she continued to defecate in her own personal toilet. 

Tears burned at the back of her eyes and lips wobbled. 

Don’t cry! 

She sucked harder on her pacifier, that being her only comfort. Her hands squeezed into fists and legs kicked in jerked infantile movements. A tear escaped the corner of her eye and then another and another. Opening her mouth, the pacifier fell out, and she couldn’t hold back. Her voice rang raw as she cried, "MOMMYYY!" Hot piss and poop mashed together as she continued to bounce and stomach grumbled painfully. 

Willa had given in. 

All she wanted was her mommy. 

Astrid and Lizzie smiled to themselves knowing their plan had worked. They watched Willa sob, filling her diapers to the max. The cameras in the playroom were directly connected to the computer in Astrid’s office. They watched as reality sunk into Willa that she was never escaping. These were real cries… baby cries. 

All the pain had been worth it in the end.

The combination of Lulu and her missing teeth, making the threat even more real, and the overload of laxatives only reinforced how little she actually was. Willa would be filling her diapers for years to come. They were in for a stinky time. 

ooOoo 

Her toilet training was out the window. She couldn't count the number of times she shit herself but the only comfort was the quick change from Nurse- mommy. She was her mommy and took good care of her. She didn’t let Willa suffer any longer than she deserved. 

She deserved the pain before, she knew now.  

Her unicorn was given back. She named it Rainbow-- Bow for short. 

Willa figured out that the more she obeyed, the more treats she would receive. The other day it was the rattle of the plastic keys above her face. She didn't know how long she laid in her mommy’s arms but what was at first a boring game soon caught her interest. 

A tiny part of her still wanted to rebel but she had pushed that to the back of her mind, locking the evil voice away.  

Her mother had been right. Life was so much better when she just gave in. Willa hoped Lulu would learn soon. Yes, it sucked being forced to shit yourself but at least they were fed and taken care of. If they obeyed, life could be great. 

That was Willa’s new perspective. 

The days passed and she wet herself more, she pooped herself more, and was changed without the slightest fuss. They didn’t need to use laxatives anymore, she had taken to going several times on her own in one day. She was also rewarded with different flavored teething rings-- the cherry being her favorite. It was a nice break from the pacifier and she found herself relaxing more everyday. 

There wasn’t always the constant battle to retain her adultness. At times, she quite enjoyed being babied and often wondered… was it really that bad? 

She hadn’t seen the third girl since she first arrived but the girl from before… Lulu… was at her wits end. Her head was bald, teeth gone, and her bottom was black and blue. 

After all that… she still hadn’t learned. She mouthed off every chance she got in an ineligible language. She would refuse to feed at times, forcing the nurses to resort to putting feeding tubes up her nose. They numbed the entire lower half of her body, after she had tried to escape for the second time. 

The nurses forced her to watch as they tortured the young girl, showing her what would happen if she ever disobeyed again. It instilled a fear in her heart that she had never felt before. But while she pitied her, Willa held no sympathy. It was her fault that this all had happened to her. Lulu had dug her own grave and now she had to lay in it. 

Willa wasn’t going to go down with her. 

ooOoo 

A/N: Hey everyone! Thanks for reading and reviewing, I really appreciate it! As you can see a lot of stuff happened in this chapter. I apologize if I’m moving a bit fast, it’s just kind of how I write :). I should update again soon but until then I hope you’re all staying safe and healthy! 

Also, I’d really appreciate more reviews, thank you to those who did! I was kind of disappointed to see only two :(

P.S. the more you review, the faster I’ll update!

Edited by Fifers12
Unbolded, fixed grammatical errors
  • Like 10
12 minutes ago, Josh23 said:

Probably my favorite story right now! I wonder how much further Willa will fall!

Maybe he will end up in ababy's first Halliween outfit and get taken out trick or treating and act like this is her first time seeing it and act like a confused newborn newborn seeeing monsters who coo at her and tell her how pretty and cute her outfit she is :)

Don’t worry about everyone else. Post when you want to. I would like the story given its different nature and it really si a good story. I like how they are showing her what is capable of happening and letting make the decision even though they want her i. A child headspace. It really is better for her to accept that on her own. Looking forward to more!

Haven't even gotten close to finishing reading this yet, just wanted to comment and say I really love stories like this and really appreciate you taking the time to properly tag this story making it super easy to find. It always bothers me when a story is not properly tagged as it makes it so much harder to find stories that appeal to my specific interests.

Anyway great work, thanks for putting in the time to properly tag, look forward to more, even though I haven't finished this one yet. I also look forward to potential future stories when/if you make them. I don't follow many people on DD, however I think you've earned a follow. Keep up the good work.

You threw me a curveball there. Nicely done. 

I can only guess that Willa's new parents do not want any physical alterations done to their new baby. If that is true, then the nurses using Lulu (who is already rebelling) as an example of what might happen to her if she refuses to submit is rather ingenious. I hope you're having fun writing this because I'm definitely having fun reading this!

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 7: 

“She’s developing very nicely,” Dr. Reilly commented pleased. 

Dr. Lisa Reilly was a Korean woman with tanned skin and straight black hair that was pulled back into a low ponytail. She was about a foot taller than Willa, towering over her. She wore a white lab coat over her pink scrubs and the constant smile and pep in her voice were able to put even the crabbiest of babies at ease. She was a favorite among everyone, that was for sure. 

Usually, the adult babies were examined at their month mark but Willa’s adoption was being rushed. Her appointment was at the three-week mark. 

She remained pacified by the plush unicorn and flavored vanilla pacifier, just briefly aware of her exposed state but not enough to cause a fuss. She whined slightly at the feel of the cold stethoscope against her bare skin and became increasingly agitated as the doctor examined the lower regions of her body. She did not appreciate having her temperature taken and made it plenty clear. 

“How are her bowel movements?” she asked as Astrid retapped her diapers. 

She patted her stomach, trying to calm Willa before the tears became any worse than they were. Willa slowly settled, her breathing deep and heavy but feeling much better than before. 

“They’re really good at the moment,” she said. “We had a bit of a problem but that was quickly fixed. She at least has a movement several times if not more every day. We’ve been constantly giving her suppositories and enemas the past couple of weeks which has really helped a lot. She’s going on her own now.” 

The doctor nodded, recording this all in her file. “What about physical activity? Does she move around at all? Yes, we want them to regress but activity is still important, we don’t want them to become sick.” 

“She’s been receiving tummy time at least every other day and has been placed in the baby walker a few times. She also enjoys playing with the mobile.” 

“That’s good.” Dr. Reilly hummed. “I’m pleased actually. Her weight when she first arrived was a hundred pounds and now it’s about one hundred and fifteen. We want her to continue putting on weight. Breastfeeding is a great way to do that, so keep that up. She isn’t getting much else, so do it as often as possible.” 

Astrid rested her hand on Willa’s stomach, feeling the small amount of fat that hadn’t been there three weeks ago. She could already see that her thighs were bigger and hips just a little bit wider. She was truly turning into their perfect baby. 

ooOoo

Willa laid on her stomach, staring at herself in the mirror. She was back in the dreaded playroom. With her diaper fresh and clean, she happily accepted this brief moment of freedom. Surrounded by stuffed animals on all sides, she kept herself occupied, playing with plastic shapes trying to fit them into the right place. Nurse Lizzie watched from beside her, purposely pointing her towards the wrong holes. They both knew that she could get it right on the first try. But she was just a little baby… and babies did not know shapes. 

Willa focused on the toy, continuing to play the stupid game so she wouldn’t have to see herself in the mirror, sucking on a pacifier dressed in just a diaper. Her hair was pulled into two puffs on the side of her head tied with pink bows, furthering her infantilized state. 

They had been in this position for about fifteen minutes until suddenly she was lifted into Nurse Lizzie’s arms. Willa was forced to watch in the mirror as she pissed herself. Her legs spread apart as the yellow stain grew bigger. She received nothing but praise from the nurse. She stuck her fingers in her crotch, feeling how wet she was.

Willa could do nothing but lay there. The mortification was at the back of her mind but didn’t react to her actions. Much to her displeasure, she wasn’t changed. Her diaper sagged as she was placed back on her stomach and forced to continue playing. She tried placing the triangle into the square hole and it didn’t work. Nurse Lizzie giggled, reminding her of what a silly baby she was. 

Drool dripped down her chin. The nurse wiped it away. 

She continued to play the game, her mind drifting further away until she forgot the cold uncomfortable feel of padding beneath her. She couldn’t remember what she had been so embarrassed about. 

Two hours later found Willa crying. Fat tears streamed down her cheeks, unable to pull her hand away from the Nur- mommy. She held the nail clippers up to her fingernails, clipping back until they were merely just stubs. 

Willa liked her nails long. But that wasn’t appropriate for girls as little as her. She accidentally scratched her cheek when itching herself and the nurses immediately got the clippers out and began to cut them down. Willa supposes that she should be grateful that they weren’t completely removed like Lulu’s. Her’s looked painful. 

“You’ll feel much better after, baby,” Astrid said. “No more scratchies for you.” 

She ignored her pout, finishing her pinky finger, and placed the pink mitts back on her hands. Her mommy dressed her into one of those soft cotton baby sleeping bags. It was an obnoxious pink color. Everything she wore was pink. The large flower headbands the nurses loved to dress her up in. The butterfly barrettes. The swaddle blankets. They were all pink and flowery. Willa had never been a very pink sort of girl. Now it’s all she wore. 

“You’re going to go nighty-night and will wake up later for your milkies. Mommy knows how much you enjoy milky time.” 

Her stomach growled, hungry now, but she was kept on a strict feeding schedule. She had already nursed earlier and wouldn’t get it for another few hours. Willa whined, kicking her feet as much as the blanket would allow. 

“Hush now, darling,” the nurse placed her back in the incubator. “All will be well when you awake.” 

Astrid couldn’t have been more right. Three hours later, Willa hungrily nursed from her nipple, lost in a milky daze. She didn’t hear nurse Lizzie enter with Lulu. She didn’t hear the hum of her favorite lullaby. She didn’t even feel the release of her bowels. She fed content and calm in her mommy’s arms, no stopping in sight. Astrid didn’t want to let her go. She didn’t want to give her away to the Tischners and didn't understand why. She had taken care of countless others and while bittersweet had no problem letting them go for adoption. She had been doing this job for fifteen years and had never felt this much of a connection. 

Astrid was one of the few born in Henderson and grew up there. She called the community her home. It was all she knew, having only been to the mainland a few times in her forty years of life. Both of her parents were caregivers and taught littles at the local school. While there were only one hundred other kids like her, they called the small two-story red barn their schoolhouse. It was there her love for medicine and taking care of others arose. She knew at the age of fifteen that she wanted to be a nurse so that’s what she set her career goal on. 

She never felt attracted to adopting her own little because she found so much joy in getting to meet and interact with so many different people. Astrid remembered every single patient she had. She reflected on the challenges and looked fondly at the sweet times. However, her favorite pastime was nursing. It was such an intimate act that required a strong trust between the two of them. She never felt more connected than then. That’s why she preferred working in the Newborn Ward. 

But Willa… she had been a little spitfire in the beginning. Though, Astrid knew that it was all just a show. She wanted to appear brave. She wanted to appear strong, but ever so slowly she cracked through her fragile shell, finding the true her. The Willa she knew, loved to cuddle, loved her milkies, and her plushie. She pretended to be embarrassed but Astrid saw the wishful expression on her puffy cheeks as she fell asleep. She knew how much she longed to be cared for… something her brother was never able to provide. 

But Astrid was filling the gap and didn’t know how they would be able to separate. Her favorite part of the day was nursing the young girl. She caressed her thumb over her baby-soft cheek while she played with one of her tightly wound curls. Astrid’s heart ached at the little snores that sounded from behind her pacifier and the unconscious suckle. She promised herself that she would never adopt. She loved her job too much. She loved all of the littles too much. But Willa had captured her heart… now she would be gone in a few days. 

It couldn’t have broken her more. 

That’s how Lizzie found them twenty minutes later.

“You care for her, ma’am,” she whispered. 

Astrid hummed a yes, not even looking up at her. She ran her fingers through the young girl’s soft curls, messaging her head. Her cheeks, puffing out like a chipmunk, was warm against her skin. 

“It’s impossible not to love her.”

Lizzie was right again.

“It’s only Dr. Tischner,” she said. “She’ll probably bring her to visit all the time. You know how much she loves this ward.” 

That would be even more painful. She was so close yet so far. She wondered if Willa would even remember her.

“She is not ours to claim.” she finally said. “She will be adopted soon and will become just another patient.”

Except she would never be just another. 

They both knew that. 

She was special… more so than the others. 

But Astrid promised herself that she would never adopt. She was devoted to her career. She was devoted to helping those once thought lost. Nurse Astrid could never give that up. 

“Lay her in the incubator,” Astrid abruptly stood, handing off the sleeping girl to Nurse Lizzie. She sealed her lips shut, knowing there would be no argument. The conversation was clearly over. 

“Yes, ma’am.” 

ooOoo 

The next day couldn’t have come sooner. Willa was awake, though slightly dozing off in Astrid’s arms and Lizzie stood outside the nursery, watching through the one-sided glass beside Dr. Tischner and her husband. The couple was bouncing with excitement, barely able to contain themselves. They never thought they’d adopt again after… Jenny. Marina squeezed her husband’s hand, her heart ached. 

“She’s the sweetest,” Lizzie sighed. “She’s almost fully regressed but I doubt she’d give you any problems. We’ve corrected her behavior.”

The Tischners knew the risk, adopting early. They would’ve waited until adoption day if it was any other little but from the moment Marina met her that first day, she knew in her heart that Willa was the one. She had been through so much and just knew that she had to be the one to fix her. She would give her a happy life. She’d be safe. 

They’d be happy. 

“When can we see her?” the other Dr. Tischner anxiously asked. 

Lizzie glanced at his bouncing leg. His lips were pressed into a thin line as his gaze was solely focused on the young girl. She could see the longing in his brown eyes. She could see the love on both of their faces. 

Marina Tischner’s husband was Christian Tischner. He had a head full of dark curls and skin a dark brown. His high cheekbones, dimples, and eyes-- the most vivid shade of blue-- caused everyone to stop and stare. His chiseled jaw and six-pack made people drop to their knees at the sight of him. Not only was he handsome but he was one of Henderson’s most respected doctors. 

People came from all over just to have him treat their littles. Everybody knew who they were. The Tischners were one of the most prominent and respected couples in all of Henderson. They had enough money to buy out the town but instead, they donated large sums every month to the Littles Research Center for Cancer. They were not only rich and beautiful but were the most humble and considerate people. They genuinely cared about others.

Everyone knew their tragic story. It was only five years ago when their life was seemingly perfect. They had a little named Jenny and she was the sweetest girl that could be. She had the blondest hair and bluest eyes anyone had ever seen. Her biological age was sixteen but her little age was four. Everyone loved her. She was the light in everyone’s life. Jenny had only been with the Tischners for three years before becoming sick. She had stage three Colon Cancer. Christian Tischner, being a doctor, searched for every possible cure but to no luck. All her treatments failed and she continued to go downhill. Within six months, Jenny Tischner was dead. For weeks, they were the headline news. They couldn’t escape the awful tragedy and everyone talked about it. Nobody thought they would ever adopt again but here they were. 

Lizzie had to give them credit for their strength. She wasn’t sure if she would’ve been able to deal with that kind of loss. 

Before she could respond, the doors to the nursery opened. Astrid greeted the three of them with a fake smile plastered across their face. The Tischners either didn’t notice or chose not to react. 

“It’s nice to see you again,” said Astrid. She shook their hands, squeezing a little too hard. “I hope you’re both doing well?” 

“We’ve been waiting for the longest time--” 

“I never thought we’d adopt again.” 

They both said at the same time. 

Marina leaned into her husband and he held her close. They were both very emotional. Losing a child was hard but they felt now was the right time. Jenny wouldn’t want them to be sad forever. 

Willa was the key to it all. 

“I know you are aware but as protocol, we must inform all prospective parents about the introductory period,” she said. “As you’ve completed all of the necessary paperwork, you will spend the next three days learning to take care of Willa. It’s been a while since you’ve had a little but this time it’s different. Willa is a newborn and they come with a whole new set of jobs and challenges. This is not only an introduction for you but for Willa as well. She’s been around a few others besides Lizzie and me so she’ll probably be a little scared at first. We’re going to have to go slow.” 

Usually, on adoption day, this speech would be made to a large group of prospective parents. It wasn’t enough for people to be approved by the government and have all the necessary qualifications. They had to go through a three day mandatory introduction period, learning to take care of the adult baby, under the watchful eyes of trained nurses. This would ensure no one was in over their heads and any questions, worries, or concerns they had would be figured out right away. They often underestimated the challenges that came along with caring for another person, which led to mistakes that negatively impacted everyone, especially the littles. 

“We’ll do anything to make her comfortable.” Marina was on the edge of tears. “We love her so much already, you don’t understand.” 

Astrid could see very clearly the love in their eyes. It was impossible to miss. It made her feel just the tiniest bit of guilt for her anger towards them. 

“Nurse Lizzie will be assisting you in the next several days. We also have a room set up for you right down the hall for your stay,” she said glumly. 

ooOoo 

A/N: Hey everyone! Thank you so much for all of the reviews and for reading! It means the world to me! I’m sorry it’s been so long since I’ve updated, I am in school right now and it’s been kind of hectic trying to do both at the same time. I also wanted to point out that I’m awful at replying to comments but I’m seeing them all and appreciate them so much. I’m gonna try to update again soon but until then I hope you’re all staying safe and healthy!

P.S. I finally figured out how to unbold everything! I'm going to go through the other chapters this week to unbold the text and fix any grammatical errors! 

• Like 7

RL is a pain but no worries just glad this is updated. I personally never noticed the bold...lol! Great update and it will be awesome to see everyone’s reaction to each other. I also love how Willa is still in there! 

I'm a bit sad that she is getting adopted. The maternity ward/nursery angle is so rarely used and so refreshing to see. How you have her getting regular check ups from the doctor like she is just a regular newborn/young baby is so different and yet so dehumanizing. 

Before you have her leave the maternity ward, I'd love to see if Lulu is progressing or not. You mentioned her briefly in this latest update and I was curious if she had been broken or not. Also, I wish we could have seen Willa go for a ride in her walker. Maybe her new mommy and daddy will have one for her? That is, if her new parents don't think that she isn't too little to go for a ride in it.

Thanks for the update!!

Chapter 8: 

Willa wailed. She was held in a vice-like grip, unable to wiggle out of her arms. She trusted Lizzie. She trusted Astrid. They would keep her safe. They would take care of her. 

But these new people she did not trust. 

They were different. 

Unknown. 

She didn’t want them to see her as a baby. They would make fun of her. They could hurt her. Willa just didn’t know. 

“It’s alright Willa,” her mommy’s voice was soft and comforting. Her back was gently patted as she vigorously sucked the pacifier. Hot tears blinded her eyes. 

There were too many people. The swaddle was making her sweat and all she wanted was to be free. She continued to cry despite the many attempts to calm her. 

She had been content before. Her mommy woke her up from a nice dream and changed her soaked diaper. She played soft music that made her smile and feel good inside. Everything had been going as normal. Willa didn’t like change. 

Now, nothing was normal. She liked her morning routine and especially didn’t like strangers. Her face beat red and struggling to breathe, she was inconsolable. 

“They are your new mommy and daddy,” the nurse tried to explain. “Nobody is going to hurt you. We all love you very much.” 

Her paci was removed, giving her some room to breathe. Tiny hiccups sounded from her mouth and a second later, Lizzie was by their side with a cold bottle of water. Still softly crying, the nipple was held up to her lips and she began to suck. The cool liquid soothed her sore throat and while her eyes were still blurred over with tears, she could finally think clearly. 

The two new people gazed adoringly at her. Astrid said they were her new mommy and daddy. 

But she only wanted Astrid. 

She was her mommy. 

These people didn’t know her favorite lullaby. They didn’t know her favorite stuffie. They didn’t know anything about her. Willa knew she would be miserable with them. 

The bottle left her mouth and she smacked her lips together, unused to the feeling of having nothing in her mouth. Astrid lightly patted her back. Her voice was calming and soft as she told her what a good baby she was. 

Her heartbeat began to slow and she felt herself relax in her mommy’s arms. Her eyelids became heavy as she struggled to keep them open. She wanted to go back to sleep. She snuggled more into her caretaker. Willa would’ve drifted off to sleep if not suddenly, she had been placed in the new people’s arms. 

“You’re going to support her neck by placing your arm underneath-- yes, just like that.” Astrid explained to Dr. Tischner. “Your other hand can rest on her bottom like that…” 

Tears welled up in her eyes once again as she stared up into the woman’s kind eyes as she got a firm grasp on her. Willa was cradled to her chest and looking at her, she knew that she knew her from somewhere. But Willa couldn’t remember where. Her soft hand cupped her cheek, whispering words she couldn’t understand and wiped away the wet drops with her thumb. 

Willa knew she should be fighting. But she was just too tired. 

She hummed a lullaby under her breath. 

You Are My Sunshine. 

The corner of her lips turned up. She knew her favorite song. Her chest was still heavy and eyes blurry but she wasn’t so inclined to escape the new woman anymore. Nurse Lizzie was kind and she loved mommy Astrid but this woman smelt like vanilla. It was her favorite smell. Willa wanted to be in her arms for just a little longer. 

ooOoo 

There was a collective sigh from all the adults in the room when her crying finally ceased. She was tightly wrapped in the swaddle and little cooes sounded from her throat as her lips wrapped around the large pacifier and cheeks puffed out. 

“It doesn’t take much to get her settled,” Astrid said, admiring the happy girl now. “She just needed a little support.” 

“She’s perfect.” Dr. Tischner sighed, gazing down at Willa in his wife’s arms. She blinked, looking back and forth between the man and woman. Her eyelashes were long and eyes innocent and naive. 

“Why don’t you sit down? Willa loves the rocking chair.” Nurse Lizzie suggested. 

Marina followed suit, cradling Willa to her chest and supporting her neck with her arm. She wasn’t as heavy as she thought she’d be and it didn’t take much strength to hold her. As the two new parents and Lizzie were preoccupied with Willa, they didn’t notice as Astrid quietly slipped out of the room. 

The chair rocked back and forth and felt Willa’s heart immediately begin to slow. Happy little noises sounded from behind the pacifier and Marina smiled down at her, igniting a whole nother round of sweet giggles. 

“Willa wakes up about every three hours or so. It usually takes about an hour or less for her to be taken care of. Usually at twelve o’clock we’ll try to keep her up for about two hours. We’ll take care of all her needs and then she’ll get to play in the playroom for about an hour. Because she is so immobile, we try to keep up her strength by having her play in the walker, bouncer or she’ll get some tummy time.” 

“We set up a playroom at our home for her.” Christian said fondly. “It used to be a second office but we changed it for her.” 

Marina patted her bottom, trying all the techniques they learned from the Newborn 101 class they had to take. Willa was beginning to cry again and she and her husband both stared anxiously at Lizzie, unsure what the problem was now. 

“Don’t worry,” Lizzie laughed. “She’s just hungry. In time you’ll learn to tell the difference between her cries. Normally she’s fed right when she wakes up but we didn’t get to do that today.” 

With one hand, Marina pulled down her shirt and unhooked her bra. “What do I do now?” she asked Lizzie. 

“Remove her pacifier.” she instructed her. “Willa will do the rest.” 

Christian and Marina shared a curious glance, unsure what she meant by that but as soon as the pacifier was removed from her mouth, Willa immediately found her breast and lips closed around her darkened nipple. 

Marina gasped at the unfamiliar tug of her breast. It took a few minutes before the milk actually came out, causing Willa to suck intensely. Finally, her left breast began to leak the white liquid and Willa settled, the only sound being her suckles. 

Tears filled her eyes, amazed at what was happening. Dr. Tischner had taken an entire course on breastfeeding and watched other mothers feed but this experience was… surreal. That was the only way to describe it. She had been taking the pills for about a month now to begin the lactation process and at times seriously wondered if it was worth it. Her breasts were heavy and sore and sensitive. The only thing that would relieve the pressure was pumping which took up a lot of time. But her husband was always there to remind her that it would be worth it in the end. 

They knew from the beginning that she would not be bottle fed formula. They wanted her to be the healthiest baby possible and believed that only came straight from the source. While her nipples were sore, slowly her breast began to empty and the feeling was tolerable. 

Lizzie instructed her, helping her situate Willa to be burped. Her husband placed a cloth over her shoulder and it only took a couple of pats before she spit up. 

“Good girl,” Lizzie praised her. They sat there for about an hour, her spending thirty minutes on the other breast until she got to the last drop, whining for more at the end. 

“You’re a hungry baby!” Marina cooed. 

She wiped away the bit of milk that dribbled down her chin when suddenly Willa latched onto her finger, beginning to suck. “Silly baby! That’s mommy’s finger!” she exclaimed. Marina removed her finger from her mouth, replacing it with her paci. 

ooOoo

Willa felt most protected in the man’s arms because he was strong and big. At first she was a little scared and didn’t want to be taken away from the nice lady but the man had a teddy bear smile that would put anyone at ease. She was confident he wouldn’t drop her and that made her relax just a little bit. She allowed herself to drift off to sleep, unconsciously knowing she would be just as safe when she awoke. 

Willa was right. 

When she opened her eyes, a whine sounded from the back of her throat. Her diaper was wet and uncomfortable but the man changed her right away. Lizzie didn’t need to help him, he knew what he was doing. His voice was low and soft. She wasn’t sure about the words but every touch and every smile made her feel even more little. 

She wiggled around, finally free of blanket but a strap was placed over her chest and waist. She knew it was to help her not fall off the changing table but she didn’t like being strapped down. Lucky for her, the man worked quickly and she was put in a thick double padded diaper in no time. Instead of being wrapped back in the swaddle, she was placed in a footed pink onesie. It snapped shut at her crotch and she kicked her legs, igniting another bout of laughter from everyone around her. 

The man carried her to the playroom and the new lady and Nurse Lizzie followed. Excitement rose within her because she enjoyed playing with the different toys. She gripped Bow in her hand and instead of being placed on the foam mat, she was brought to the walker. Her legs slipped through the holes and knees bent as her feet touched the ground. It was a large plastic blue object. The seat she leaned against was cushiony and soft. Her sole focus was on the countless colorful objects attached. She pressed her hand on a bright orange button, erupting in laughter at the sound of a cow mooing. She pressed more buttons, wanting to hear the other animal noises. 

She tried to take a step, her limbs aching in protest as she did so. Her feet barely touched the ground and in order to move at all, she had to bounce. The diaper squished against her bottom with every movement and she didn’t even care. 

She just liked the motion.

The adults beside her were in a deep conversation about something she didn’t understand but she ignored them, continuing to play with the infantile objects. 

The new lady squatted in front of her a few feet away. She held her hands out, beckoning her to come closer. Willa pushed with all of her strength, only managing a couple steps and the lady smiled a real big smile. 

She continued to bounce for a while until her eyes became sleepy again. Her pacifier fell from her mouth, landing on the tray as she yawned and rubbed her eyes with her mitted fists. 

She was lifted into the arms of the lady and carried back into the room. 

ooOoo

The next day couldn’t have come by sooner. 

The night had been difficult. Willa had cried for a solid hour at two o’clock in the morning. Marina was ready to pull her hair out. Her and her husband had decided to take turns, taking care of her but almost every time she was hungry so Marina was forced to stay up. Everyone had told her that taking care of a newborn was difficult but she didn’t believe them. They had raised a toddler just fine, how much harder could a newborn be? 

It felt near impossible. 

She hates to admit it but she cried, clutching the monitor to her chest, waiting for the faintest noise that she was waking up. Lizzie told her it was like this for all new parents. They all cried. They all felt like giving up at first. But slowly they’d learn her schedule and everything would fall into place. She hoped it happened quickly. 

“You’re a stinky girl aren’t you!” she grinned down at Willa, tickling her sides. She was smiling on the outside but inside, she was screaming. Not even ten minutes ago they changed her. They thought she would be set for at least a few hours but no… they were wrong. She smelt it before she saw it. 

Suddenly Willa was grunting. Her face scrunched up into one of concentration as the diaper slowly filled, staining brown. It leaked down her legs, just continuing to come out in a steady stream. She fought not to plug her nose. Many of her friends had littles that wore diapers so she had seen it all before, sometimes even changing them but it still smelt disgusting. 

Now she was laid in a large newborn tub. The water was lukewarm, just the perfect temperature for her delicate skin. Willa continued to suckle her paci, staring up at the both of them in curiosity. 

“You’re going to want to rub gently with the cloth because if you go too hard her skin will become irritated.” Lizzie explained. 

Doing as the nurse said, she cupped her hand around her forehead as she poured some soapy water onto her hair. She scrubbed softly, cleaning each individual tightly coiled curl. Because her hair type was different, they didn’t need to wash it as often. 

Bath time ended much to Willa's disappointment. The chilly air hit her skin but Marina quickly wrapped her in the warm towel. She patted her dry and with instruction from Lizzie applied moisturizing lotion to her skin, making sure to get into her folds as they were the places that got the most dry. Willa had acquired even more fat on her thighs and stomach. Her face was rounder and cheeks puffier and little belly spilled over the diaper. She was still a small and light girl but was quickly gaining fat on her body. Afterwards, she lifted her legs powdering her bottom and slid the diaper underneath, taping the sides. 

Willa hadn’t put up any fight. Her eyes dazed over and she just continued to suck in a rhythmic motion. 

Twenty minutes later, Dr. Tischner was shirtless, cradling the sleeping girl against his chest. Her unicorn was tucked into the corner of her arm as she snored softly. Marina had taken the opportunity to have a little nap before she woke up again. Willa was absolutely perfect in his mind. She was his little angel. 

When they first started talking about adopting again, they had their mind set on a toddler. Neither of them had ever been keen on changing diapers and had heard horror stories from others about raising newborns. 

Realistically, they felt it wouldn’t work because of his job at the hospital. Newborns needed constant care and he could be called into work at any moment. 

He wasn’t willing to give up his job to become a stay at home dad and neither was Marina. But then she met Willa. The girl was soft spoken and shy. She was in desperate need of care and his wife wouldn’t stop talking about her. He found her file in the hospital records and just from looking at her, he knew she was the one. He managed to track her down to the Newborn Ward and suddenly all of their previous concerns were out the window. They would be there for her no matter. Willa was going to be their baby. 

She was a lot calmer than he expected. A lot of the littles he worked with fought back the regression as much as they could. They were absolute terrors but Willa was a little angel. She had learned quickly and saved herself a lot of punishment. 

The doors opened and in walked the nurse with another girl. Her eyes were glazed over and drool dripped down her chin. The only movement she made was the blinking of her eyes. A pink hat covered her bare head and mitts enclosed her hands. Her diaper was soggy and full but the nurse didn’t change her. She just placed her in the incubator. 

He frowned. 

Lizzie noticed his stare. 

“Lulu just couldn’t learn.” she said, walking across the room to sit down across from him. 

“What did you do to her?” his hold tightened on Willa, weary of the dark glint in her eye. 

She sighed, shaking her head side to side. “You know what we did Dr. Tischner. We gave her many opportunities to cooperate and many punishments but she still wouldn’t regress.” 

He noted the girl’s vacant stare. She was unable to move any part of her body. He would’ve thought she was dead if not for her eyes and rise and fall of her chest. 

A lobotomy. 

His stomach churned. 

“Don’t worry, we’d never do that Willa. She’s the sweetest baby there is.” she tried to appease him. “When Lulu is adopted, she’ll be perfect for her new family. It was a necessary action, I hope you understand.”

Dr. Tischner did not understand- not one bit. He was not one to criticize or judge how others dealt with their littles. However, as a medical professional and new parent, he could not stay silent. 

“Giving someone a lobotomy is never necessary!” he hissed. “Now, I don’t know the details of her case or treatment but anybody can be regressed if you’re patient enough. You’ve taken everything away from her. How do you think she feels?!” 

The woman was silent, shocked by his outburst. “S-sir, you’re a doctor. Surely you understand why we had to do it--” 

“Lobotomies were ruled five years ago a cruel and unusual punishment. You’re putting the littles through unnecessary pain! I was not aware this hospital still performed them. If I had known that, we would’ve had Willa transferred to a different hospital to complete her regression.”

Five years ago, lobotomies were ruled illegal. There were a lot of doctors who gave up on natural regression when the little was proving too hard to manage. Instead, they turned to lobotomies which made the littles compliant but essentially they became vegetables. After the death of a boy and a girl several years ago, it was ruled that lobotomies would be banned except in the most extreme cases. Though many hospitals took advantage of the loophole and still performed them. Dr. Tischner was adamantly against them and refused to support any institutions that still did them. 

Willa began to stir in his arms. He stood up and placed her back in her crib. Throwing on his shirt and dressing her in a footed onesie, he moved around the room collecting all of her items. “What are you doing, Dr. Tischner?” 

“We’re leaving.” 

“W-what?” her mouth dropped open. “T-this isn’t allowed! You need to stay two more days to complete your training. That’s the only way you’ll be able to leave with Willa.” 

His face burned crimson red as he stood in front of Willa, preventing Nurse lizzie from coming any closer. “As soon as I wake my wife we are leaving. You do not have any say in the matter.” 

ooOoo

A/N: Hey everyone! Thank you so much for all the reviews and for reading! It means the world to me! There are about two more chapters so we’re not quite done yet! I also want to reply to some reviews:

This is going to be a three part story and Willa is going to stay a newborn. She won’t be in the hospital but she’ll stay young. The next part is going to be several years in the future and you will meet some new people and a few people from now. Also, this won’t be the last you see of Lulu!I also tried to include everything people commented on before in this chapter! I plan to post again soon but until then I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! 

PS. I can't figure out how I unbolded everything the last time so I'm sorry it's like this again! 

• Like 7

I forgot about this story till this update, I missed a few chapters lol. I'm caught up now. Poor lulu, I was actually hoping she'd accept her new chance at life. However I agree with the Dr, doing that is wrong no matter what. In my opinion you're better off just killing them, it's basically the same thing. I am curious to the repercussions of the Dr finding out. I'm also curious as to how the staff are punished if they mess up, normally I'd say it's like any other job, but this place is not normal lol. I know if it's a huge mistake, especially if it draws too much unwanted attention from the outside world they'd be turned into adult babies. I'm just curious about the smaller mistakes, like coming in late to work too often or doing something that would normally get someone written up. 

Chapter 9: 

“Sir, I’m sure we can come to some agreement. There is no need to leave or call your lawyers.” Astrid tried to reason with him. 

They would’ve kept Lulu away if they knew the Tischners had such… strong aversions to the methods they used. The three adults stood in Astrid’s office. Marina stayed behind to watch Willa, now terrified to let her out of her sight. 

“You abuse these children!” his voice echoed throughout the room. “How do I know that you weren’t going to go and cut my daughter’s brain into pieces?!” 

“I can promise you sir that we never thought of doing that to Willa.” Astrid bit her tongue, trying to keep her temper in check. The man was pushing her buttons and she had to watch herself before she did something she’d regret. 

Dr. Tischner scoffed, not believing a word she said. “How many other children have you abused? How many other innocents have you tortured? Littles are supposed to be cared for and taken care of. This hospital represents the worst of our community.” 

She had to admit that stung a bit. Astrid was dedicated to the hospital. She was dedicated to the adult babies and littles. Never would she dream of harming them. These treatments, these procedures were for their own good. The littles didn’t know what they wanted. They were completely oblivious to how perfect their life could be. 

“I understand your pain,” she tried to reason with him. 

Of course, he thought of his last little, Jenny. She died an awful painful death. He only wanted to protect Willa but now he couldn’t think clearly. Astrid had to convince him to see the bigger picture. 

“I’ve never… experienced,” she tried to find the right word, “what you’ve experienced but I care deeply for all the littles here. I take care of them to the best of my ability. Rarely do we do those procedures but in this instance we’d extinguished all other possibilities. Babygirl Luna was just simply uncontrollable. We removed her teeth after she bit one of the nurses so hard, she drew blood. We gave her shots that temporarily paralyzed her lower body, after she tried to run away several times. Whenever we took off her mittens, she’d purposefully scratch herself and whoever else that was in reach until they were covered in blood. It became so much that we completely removed her nails. Then we had to remove her hair because every chance she got, she’d rip and pull it until chunks were falling out of her head. We simply couldn’t continue with the way we were going, something had to change.” 

“Did you ever think maybe she wasn’t meant to be a newborn? You could’ve regressed her to an older age. You also could’ve done the regression videos, i’ve seen work miracles many times before. There is always another option and now you’ve permanently disfigured her.” 

Astrid gulped, nodding her head silently. She didn’t like being challenged. She didn’t like having her authority questioned and this man was walking a fine line. 

“We consulted for a long time with our team of doctors before deciding to go through with the procedure. It was not an easy decision to come by.” 

“I’d like to speak to your supervisor.” his voice hardened. 

The two women shared a glance. With just the slight nod of her head, Lizzie scurried away to find Dr. Amini. 

Dr. Tischner was a huge pain in the ass but she couldn’t afford to anger him any further. Everyone loved him and he had more power in his finger than she had in the hospital. He could end everything for them. 

ooOoo 

It went just as he expected. 

Aaliyah Amini was a no nonsense type of woman. She liked order in her workplace. She didn’t like conflict and she didn’t like attention. 

He knew of the influence he had. He was a well established doctor with connections across the country. He could shut down the hospital if he wanted. It hadn’t taken much to convince her to release Willa into their custody in exchange that he wouldn’t go to the media and bring a lawsuit down on their heads. 

She believed him wholeheartedly and didn’t notice the recording of his phone in his front pocket. He knew they would continue doing the procedures and couldn’t just ignore it. They admitted to the lobotomies and not exploring other regression techniques. It was downright abuse. Christian was going to the police as soon as they had Willa. However, there was another problem… Lulu. 

She wasn’t safe here. None of the littles were safe. He demanded that Lulu be transferred to the hospital he worked at. They had their own regression clinic where safe techniques were used. He already knew of a couple that could adopt her and knew she would be cared for. That brought a little comfort to his heart. 

Dr. Amini reluctantly agreed. 

Astrid was silently fuming and Lizzie was nowhere to be found. 

“I’ll prepare Babygirl Lulu’s transport to SunnySide Hospital as soon as possible. As of now, if you’ll follow me please.” the middle eastern woman said as they left the office. Her dark hair was tied up into a high bun and skin a dark brown. Her green eyes narrowed as she walked with a purpose, desperate to get him off their case. 

He followed her back down the maze of hallways, reentering the nursery. His wife nursed Willa in the rocking chair, her face full of worry. He passed Lulu, sighing in relief at the sight of her still asleep. 

“What’s going on?” Marina asked anxiously as soon as the doctor left the room. 

He explained everything and a relieved grin spread across her face. “We’re going home, then? And Luna is being transferred to your hospital?” 

“Yes.” he said seriously. He ran his fingers through his daughter’s soft curls, thankful she was too little to understand everything that was going on. He doesn’t know what he would’ve done if they had performed that crude procedure on Willa. 

She was so innocent. So naive. 

His little angel. 

Willa Marie Tischner. 

They agreed her middle name would be Marie for Marina’s late mother. She would’ve loved her so much.

A lot of people completely renamed their littles to further their infantilized state and cut all ties to their past life. However recent studies showed that those who were allowed to keep their name, had less problems with their new life and cared more for their caregivers. 

Him and Marina wanted to make this transition as easy as possible for her and if there was any chance she’d come out of her headspace, they didn’t want Willa to completely hate them. 

ooOoo 

A diaper bag with a few extra clothes had been packed for them and the valet brought up the carrier from their car. Willa looked around with curious eyes as she was placed into an adult sized carrier. She was completely strapped in. The buckles went in between her legs, pressing against her diaper, and over chest and shoulders. A mobile hung from above, immediately capturing her attention. Her attention span was never more than a few minutes. Something new caught her eye every second. 

Beginning to become overwhelmed by the amount of people, a blanket was draped over the carrier, shrouding her in darkness. She immediately settled, aware of voices around her but didn’t care much for them. What she listened for was the tone and if it was dark and low then she knew she was in trouble. If it was airy and easygoing then she knew she had nothing to worry about. 

But at the moment she didn’t know. 

They were moving someplace and other voices rose but didn’t sound angry. They just sounded serious. Willa knew she shouldn’t be doing this. It was a big no-no. Babies like her didn’t need to know grown up language. She should focus on her milkys and cuddle time and Bow. 

Yes, she’d focus on Bow. 

Willa wanted to be a good baby for her new mommy and daddy. She already loved them very much and didn’t want them to leave her. She closed her eyes, allowing her mind to drift away to a more appropriate topic. Willa thought of Lulu and her bad behavior. She felt sorry for the girl that she wasn’t able to behave. 

They had no responsibilities. Her mommy and daddy took great care of her and made her feel special all the time. Willa remembered when she was embarrassed about being naked in front of other people. 

Now she laughed at the memory. 

She’s just a little baby and babies aren’t supposed to hide themselves. That would just be silly. She goes pee pee and does poopies like a good girl in front of others. Nurse Lizzie is always really excited when she does which in turn makes her excited. 

She’s not embarrassed about that anymore. 

Willa wished Lulu wouldn’t be embarrassed. It would be nice to have someone to play with but before, Lulu never wanted to play. She just cried all the time and it really hurt her sensitive ears. Willa felt a little guilty to admit that she was kind of happy when Lulu was taken away. It gave her brain a moment of peace and quiet which was something she’d desperately been craving. 

Suddenly, broken out her thoughts, the blanket was removed and the harsh sunlight hit her eyes. She was facing a grey seat and her mommy sat down beside her. There was some moving around before a rumbling noise started. 

A car. Her mind whispered. They were in a car. 

“We’re going home now baby!” she smiled. 

Removing her pacifier, it was replaced with a cold bottle of water. Her mommy held it up at an angle for her as she eagerly began to suck. A baby song started to play and Willa kicked her feet in joy. Willa fell asleep halfway home with the nipple still in her mouth. Marina slowly removed it, placing the clear bottle back in the diaper bag. 

The faintest smell reached her nose and undoing the snap on her footed onesie, she stuck two fingers down the front of her diaper, feeling it freshly wet. They could wait until they were home, she decided. 

It had been fairly easy to leave the hospital. They both signed some papers, finalizing the adoption and then were free to go. Dr. Amini was just eager to kick them out. They’d caused more problems than she wanted to deal with. 

ooOoo 

“Home sweet home.” Christian muttered as they pulled into the driveway. 24 Carter Lane was where they called home. They lived in a three story, traditional brick house. The roof had been redone last year but everything else on the outside was the same as it had been when it was first built in the late eighteen hundreds. The shudders were black and glass windows looked about ready to break at any moment. 

Getting out of the car, she walked up the stone walkway to the bright red door. Turning the key, the door unlocked and for the first time in several days stepped inside, grateful to finally be home. Turning around, Christian carried Willa in his arms, passing her off to his wife as he went back for the rest of their bags. 

There was a small area for shoes at the front door and then you had to walk down a long narrow hallway. Pictures hung along the wooden wall and coming to the end, she took a left into the state of the art kitchen. Everything was new from the stainless steel stove to granite countertop. When they bought this house six years ago, the only requirement Marina had was that there be a big kitchen and lots of counter space. She loved to cook and could spend hours in the kitchen. 

Christian… he was the exact opposite. He burned everything he touched. 

She walked up the staircase, holding onto Willa tight. Once on the second floor, she entered the bedroom which was the second door on the right. It was double the size of a standard room. The walls were white and it contained a king sized bed, neatly made, a wooden nightstand with a lamp, a full length mirror and her grandmother’s old antique bureau. Two windows were situated on both sides of the bed which overlooked the backyard. The walls were bare, no pictures hanging. 

The newest addition was the adult sized white bassinet, positioned at the end of the bed. They wanted to have Willa as close as possible and since they had enough room, she’d sleep with them. They had a changing table, newborn tub, and everything else she needed set up in the bathroom. They wanted to be prepared so they bought everything before leaving for the hospital. 

“She's still sleeping?” 

Marina turned around to find her husband standing at the door. She nodded her head. “Yes. I think it’s safe to put her down for a bit. I can come help unload the car.”

“No need,” he said. “I already got all the bags.” 

“Well then I’ll help unpack everything.” 

Willa was placed in the round bassinet. The mattress and sides were cushiony and soft. It was small but just the perfect size for her. One of the things Marina learned in training that the newborns liked the smaller spaces because it was like the womb and that’s where they felt safest. 

While obviously, she didn’t birth Willa, she was used to being wrapped up tightly and had been trained to find comfort in a smaller space. It was good to give her a little room to move around but not too much. She could become overwhelmed. 

ooOoo 

Willa whimpered. Her eyes fluttered open only to find she was alone in an unfamiliar room. Fat tears rolled down her cheeks as her cries became louder. Her stomach grumbled as liquid mush began to fill her diaper. The pacifier bobbed up and down in her mouth and snot ran from her nose. 

A moment later she heard the door open and there stood the man… her daddy. 

“Did baby Willa use her diapee?” he rhetorically asked, knowing she wouldn’t respond. 

He placed his hand over her warm crotch, her diapee was puffy. The poopy mess had spread everywhere and she knew he would have a big mess to clean up. But he was her daddy and it was his job, so she didn’t feel bad about it. 

They entered a large bathroom. 

There was a classic white clawfoot tub, standing shower, triple vanity sink, changing table and newborn tub placed in the middle sink. She noticed that the sinks were extra big and she’d be able to lay in them if she wanted too. 

Her daddy placed her on the changing table and worked to undo her stinky diapee. She giggled, farting a little more as more poop dribbled out. Her daddy was not pleased. The changing table and his hands were dirty now. But she was just a little baby and babies shouldn’t hold back their messes. It wasn’t healthy. 

He cleaned her up with the cold wipe as well as himself before putting her in thicker diapers. She had three wrapped around her bottom, ensuring she wouldn’t leak. Her legs were spread all the way out, unable to close them and was left in just her diapees. 

He carried her out of the room and back downstairs. There was another bassinet in the living room but instead of being placed in that, she was laid on her back on the ground. Her eyes widened at the large screen in front of her eyes with moving images. 

Sesame Street played and a happy grin spread across her face. It had always been her favorite children’s tv show. Her daddy sat beside her on the floor, his hand softly messaged her chubby belly. 

“Do you really think tv is the best thing right now, Christian? She’s so little, I don’t want her becoming addicted to these shows. You know how everyone is talking about how bad the media is for younger children.” 

“It doesn’t hurt if she watches a show once in a while,” he tried to appease her. “It won’t be an everyday occurrence. I just thought it would be a nice treat, it’s been a long day today.” 

Her mommy sat down beside them, completely removing her shirt. She unclipped her maternity bra, leaving her breasts free for her. Willa gurgled, a spit bubble coming out she was lifted onto her lap. She immediately latched on, eagerly nursing as the voice of Big Bird played in the background. 

“You know I just changed her,” Christian groaned. “She’ll need to go again afterwards.”

Her mommy laughed and patted her back, burping her. “You have a newborn hun, they always need to be changed.” 

Willa peed as she nursed from her right boob, unaware of her now heavy diaper. She was just happy to have her cuddle and milky time. She couldn’t ask for anything else at the moment. 

A little while later, she laid in the bassinet, it had been moved to the kitchen. Willa heard her mommy moving around, her words blurred together. Her daddy left an hour ago, she didn’t know where he went. 

“Your daddy is a very busy man.” her mommy said. “He had to go meet with his lawyer friend and go to the police station. Your daddy’s friend is going to help punish the mean people at the hospital.” 

Willa whimpered, recognizing the word 'punish.' Her mommy gave her stomach a comforting pat and said, “you’re a good baby. You’ll never be punished. You’re our sweet little angel.” 

She heard the word 'good', immediately relaxing. Willa was a good baby and she’d be the best baby there was. 

ooOoo

A/N: Hey everyone! I know I just posted like yesterday but I felt like updating again! Thanks to everyone who has reviewed and liked, I really appreciate it! This next chapter will be the last chapter of the first part. It’ll be more of a preview into part two of this story. Also, Lulu is going to get the justice she deserves! It’s not the end for her!

• Like 8
  • Fifers12 changed the title to Little Beginnings: New Life