LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training to wet at night

Joanne_B

1 hour ago, Ginger said:

Awesome thank you. How does it help you?

@Ginger

while I understand that some people would like to have stimuli like that, wet sheets for example, to help them learn In their sleep, I don't think I would want it that way. the reason I say that is because each person is different as far as how they deal with the stimuli. I've always been the kind of guy that likes a soft clean bed. There's nothing better than that. I guess since I wear diapers now, there are times when I'm going to wet or mess, that's fine, but I don't think I'd wanna have my sheets soaked all the way through so that I can't get a halfway decent night sleep, because that would not be very healthy nor would it be very good for me. however I do understand that there are people that would probably want to have that type of setup to help them learn to wet in their sleep.

The way I would do it would be to simply train my body so that it knows that it's OK to use a diaper instead of the toilet. that might take a little bit of time, and that might take some external stimuli, but I don't think I'd wanna be sleeping and sopping wet sheets. although wearing diapers is no problem, cleaning up sheets and changing them every time is not fun especially for a guy like me that has a full size bed. I love my full size bed, but most times I sleep in my recliner because it's easier to breathe And I'm not waking up and not being able to breathe.

It's the Sensation of wetting that I like!  The feeling that you know that you are releasing, And even though it might seem wrong to you, you know that you're doing it, and you don't care whether you do it or not! The thrill is that you are letting it happen, and you are leasing a lot of stress, and that is the way it sounds to me. we all have stresses and detractors in our lives and things that make it harder for us to be able to do things, but the one thing that is always there for us is our diapers: it doesn't matter whether it's 100 degrees out, it doesn't matter if it's 20 below 0: They're always going to be there, and we're always going to wet and we're always going to mess our diapers And those are things that are constants, and the sensations that you feel when doing so will always be there, and that is part of the thrill. knowing that you'll do it, thinking that you might get in trouble, and then realizing you got away with it. some people get thrills like that, and that is important to them.

If someone wants to be a bed wetter, the best thing for them to do is to probably sleep that way, but I was never a bed wetter, but once I wet myself, I would change I would not want my sheets totally soaked all the way down. it's one thing to have an area where you're sleeping underneath you where your diaper lays well leak, but I always put a pad underneath me just in case something should happen, because it's a lot easier to clean a pad That's a washable or a disposable than to have to change the whole set of sheets.

By all means if you're a bedwater and you think that it's a good idea to sleep on white sheets and you're willing to deal with that, That's awesome and I'm not gonna stop you or detract from it, I'm just stating that I don't think it would be comfortable for me or practical because of how I live or where I live, because you never know who will be walking in here, and you know There's one thing that people that wear diapers have to understand and that is:

NOSE BLINDNESS!:  @Elfy reminded us that even if we wear diapers and we use them, and we are used to it, and we do it without thinking, the actions that we do with our hands and our heads and our feet are one thing, but our noses also alert us to smells around us. If you are used to a particular smell or aroma in your apartment or your house, that means that you won't smell it, and it won't bother you, but somebody else who walks into your apartment or your house may end up getting a sniff of something that would cause them an issue. this is why it is called nose blindness. people that wear diapers are used to the way it smells when they release, their used to the smell of dirty diapers or wet diapers, so you have to be careful.

I can't have my apartment smelling of urine or fecal matter that bad that it would end up causing an issue for the person walking in here. Because I live in an apartment building that is subsidized, my landlord's the housing authority, have every right to walk in here as long as there's a good reason, and most of that reason is because of bug traps, or because of inspections. if my apartment was determined to REEK of urine or fecal matter, whether it be in a diaper or on my sheets, i'd probably be called into the office if it was really bad and I'd probably be talked to about it or they would probably call me and then come over to see me. my problem is is that any person that walks into this building does any type of contracting work for the housing authority, could report the condition of my apartment to them, and then they would investigate. the least they can find in here that would get me in trouble the better. they already know that I use diapers and they already know why, and they're fine with it, because I've had to deal with disposal issues, and no one says that there's a problem. My mantra is that I don't want to leave a problem for somebody else to find in my apartment that is something I can deal with so they don't have to. If you are living in your own house, or the person that owns the apartment building you're living in is somebody that is fine with what you're doing, that's one thing, But I can't have my apartment smelling so bad that it would cause a contractor coming in here doing what they're supposed to do to to report that to my landlords, that would be something that could cause me to be evicted, which is why I have to be extra careful.

Brian

• Thanks 1