LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got Pulled Over

well I was driving down the road the other night when low and behold a cop pulled me over.

I kinda expected it since I just left the carnival that came in to town and IT was swarming with police.

so there I am he pulled me over cause my head light just went out when I was passing him and he saw it.

so he pulled me over to tell me it went out (duh) when he started sniffing the air.

he started asking me if I hand any illegal drugs in the car.

NO WAY! I told him but he still called some back up...

one thing led to another the searched my car as i'm getting pissed cause I dont touch the crap....

then he starts to patt me down when he gets to my butt.... he hesitates and asks me whats under my pants....

I start to blush and say I'm wearing a diaper...really wet too... you would be too if you had 6 troopers on your case.

so one thing leads to another I have to show him my diaper to verify and one of the lady cops starts to smile really big.

they end up letting me go since they had absolutly nothing after an HOUR!

so the cops end up driving away when the lady cop rolls down her window and tells me I should change myself... then she smiled and drove away.

I was soo embarrassed.

just had to tell all of you that even the police have a sense of humor.

so has anyone had anything similar happen?

smiles

well I was driving down the road the other night when low and behold a cop pulled me over.

I kinda expected it since I just left the carnival that came in to town and IT was swarming with police.

so there I am he pulled me over cause my head light just went out when I was passing him and he saw it.

so he pulled me over to tell me it went out (duh) when he started sniffing the air.

he started asking me if I hand any illegal drugs in the car.

NO WAY! I told him but he still called some back up...

one thing led to another the searched my car as i'm getting pissed cause I dont touch the crap....

then he starts to patt me down when he gets to my butt.... he hesitates and asks me whats under my pants....

I start to blush and say I'm wearing a diaper...really wet too... you would be too if you had 6 troopers on your case.

so one thing leads to another I have to show him my diaper to verify and one of the lady cops starts to smile really big.

they end up letting me go since they had absolutly nothing after an HOUR!

so the cops end up driving away when the lady cop rolls down her window and tells me I should change myself... then she smiled and drove away.

I was soo embarrassed.

just had to tell all of you that even the police have a sense of humor.

so has anyone had anything similar happen?

smiles

I couldn't stop laughing after reading this

That is too funny

so were you wet b4 he pulled you over ?

Because you said somethin smelled funny?

I was a little wet before he pulled me over but after he asked me if I had anything illegal and pulled me out....

I just got really scared. and that was the end of all of my bladder control.

so I hope that it gave you some info on that.

and I cant stop laughing about it myself..

smiles

I couldn't stop laughing after reading this

That is too funny

so were you wet b4 he pulled you over ?

Because you said somethin smelled funny?

"Something smells funny" is basically a catch phrase for cops. It basically means we are going to search you and your car, and there is nothing you can do about it.

And that is pretty much true, because if you do complain about it later, even if nothing was found - all the cop has to do (in most states) is tell the judge that they smelled something out of the ordinary that seemed to be coming from that car, and no reasonable explanation for this oder was offered by the driver, so they suspected driving under the influence of a controlled substance.

i've never had that problem..

I dont use and never will.

and as for the law it states in EVERY state they must prove being under the influence due to tests first before placing a charge.

thats the way it is period and if anyone say anything other than that then they are lieing.

thats why we have sobrioty tests and piss tests and hair folical tests.

innocent before guilty.. you must remember the law..

no matter what.

other than that I hear your concern and I feel for you if anything bad has happend to you

smiles

i've never had that problem..

I dont use and never will.

and as for the law it states in EVERY state they must prove being under the influence due to tests first before placing a charge.

thats the way it is period and if anyone say anything other than that then they are lieing.

thats why we have sobrioty tests and piss tests and hair folical tests.

innocent before guilty.. you must remember the law..

no matter what.

other than that I hear your concern and I feel for you if anything bad has happend to you

smiles

Well It used to be Innocent until proven guilty

I got put in jail for not Telling my name and having a sword in a church (don't Ask)

I'm sorry to hear it took them an hour to figure out that there wasn't anything to tag you with. But a very good story from this side of the view. Wouldn't have wanted to be in you shoes, er diaper, in any case. It worked out ok, or so it sounds.

I got put in jail for not Telling my name and having a sword in a church (don't Ask)

:whistling:

Okay, I won't ask, but only because my imagining of the reason is probably FAR more entertaining :roflmao:

Either way - this, as far as I am concerned is yet more proof that law enforcement (in general) has WAY to much power anymore..

If they really do suspect controlled substances being used in a car due to an oder, I could go for collecting a sample of the air, and having that tested, the results used to convince a judge of probable cause for a search warrant, but no farther than that until one is obtained - and ABSOLUTELY no "rubber stamp" warrants! Not even for the president under any circumstances! And even the air sample, the ONLY reason I would say that's o.k. is because once a window or door is opened, any order in the car will come out - for anyone close enough to smell (equivalent to something in "plain view").

And on that note - cars are private property, therefore should always be held to the same standards as a private home is. Including an attempt to maintain privatecy while in it - therefore window tinting laws need to basically be abolished too, so that full blackout tinting is permitted on all windows (including windshield) or at least something that accomplishes the same thing (can't see in at all, but can see out fine).

I couldn't agree more with you Red Barchetta. As my grandpa, a captain in the California Highway Patrol, told me: "It really scares me the amount of power that a police dept has". Add 10 years to that statement, now we have what I call the "paramilitary" police force, no longer the pudgey donut eaters, most cops look like they are on steroids and have serious respect issues toward those that they are supposed to be serving. In case there are a few law enforcement officers reading this; I respect what you guys do, you have a thankless job, and I don't lump all officers into the same basket. Some officers do their jobs quietly and efficiently with the utmost respect for life and property, to those brave men and women, a sincere thank you.

Whew, ok off my soapbox I go. Very funny story Moore, though I am sorry that it had to happen to you. I'm glad you were able to have a sense of humor about the whole thing :drive1:

My brother has the worst luck with getting into trouble with the fuzz (cops). One instance that was extra funny was one where he was pulled over on the freeway. Now, we live in a very small farming town where people often work with farm animals and get animal crap on their shoes. When the officer approached the window he said he thought the car smelled like pot. My brother has kind of a short fuse (as do I) which is a strike against him. He told the officer that he was a dumbass and that it was cow shit. The officer thought that it was just a lame excuse and asked to smell the boot. My brother handed the boot to him, the officer sniffed it, he said uhh yea that's cow shit alright. He did get a ticket for disorderly conduct though. Cops in my area don't seem to smart to me! :rolleyes: "Pigs on a power trip" is the phrase I use for most of them! :bash:

Thank you all for your concern..

I love to hear form everyone in this matter cause I was scared pissless.

as I said thankfully I was wearing a diaper. other wise I would have been all wet right in front of the cop.

I had absolutly NO control when it happend.

I look back and cant stop laughing now but I wouldnt wish this on anyone.

so I hope everyone is happy with my true story cause i'm tickled pink from it. I was getting worried that I was getting boring then this happens.

NOPE still got the weard touch of not being boring in soo many different ways.

LOL

smiles.

I have been here too.

Friend wanted a Kings wedding... We dressed as Knights... Chain mail armor, Swords, Maces, the whole nine yards........

That wasn't the problem. The problem was that my Mid-west city in America didn't like having some citizens walking into Denny's armed.

So we had like 5 cops show up even though no one at the resturant had asked us to leave.

They ask us to go into the parking lot and then the fun starts. :angry:

Guns drawn (but pointed at the ground) we were "Asked" to unarm ourselfs then we were searched for hidden weapons. Asked again and again " WHY " we felt ok to proceed around the city in armor and swords. ( we didn't use or draw them so no laws were broken ) So my smart mouth asks them why they are walking around the city armored and armed. BAD IDEA. I went to jail for "Harrassing" them.

And they don't put you in lock-up in chainmail armor for some reason????? So I was stripped to my diaper and then sent in... Needless to say the night didn't end without violence.

Alas the story doesn't end without a happy ending. After review the proscuter didn't feel charges warrant court. So I was released with only a warning... :angel_not:

Some cops just don't have a sence of humor. Glad they didn't catch us in our Counter-Strike gear :whistling:

My brother has the worst luck with getting into trouble with the fuzz (cops). One instance that was extra funny was one where he was pulled over on the freeway. Now, we live in a very small farming town where people often work with farm animals and get animal crap on their shoes. When the officer approached the window he said he thought the car smelled like pot. My brother has kind of a short fuse (as do I) which is a strike against him. He told the officer that he was a dumbass and that it was cow shit. The officer thought that it was just a lame excuse and asked to smell the boot. My brother handed the boot to him, the officer sniffed it, he said uhh yea that's cow shit alright. He did get a ticket for disorderly conduct though. Cops in my area don't seem to smart to me! :rolleyes: "Pigs on a power trip" is the phrase I use for most of them! :bash:

WOW - THAT IS CRAZY!

How dose weed, "Magic herb", or whatever you want to call it, smell anything even remotely similar to cow shit!?!! - It seems to me if it did, NO ONE would have even the slightest desire to smoke it, just because of the oder alone!

Sorry, I shouldn't have been so harsh about athority figures. It just seems the way my brother and I were treated when we were teenagers that I don't have alot of respect for them. I am not saying that there weren't times we didn't deserve getting in trouble, I just think there were times that they abused there power. They do a good job for the most part, so my hat comes off tothem. There are just a few that I think give them a bad image, like alot of groups.

always love it when a cop ask me if i have drugs in my truck,

you should see there face when i say yes,

they freak out to no end, then they ask more question to find out yes

i have drugs there are legal for one of the kids that lives with me,

or they are the ones in the first aid kit

which also also covered by a dr note for me to have and to carry and use the drugs under his orders as a first responder

or they ask if you have any thing for drugs like needles

yep sure what at are you looking for and what size wold you like, would you like a str8 on or are you looking for a butterfly type

well, you were carrying a weapon and that was even in a church, and you refused to tell your name... you could have been a terrorist for what I know.. I would have been worried if you had been in my area and the police had not taken you in.

I must be spending too much time in here. Everytime I see the above line in one of the replies I read it as "Well It used to be Incontinent until proven guilty"

The cops in my town are all pretty good. The ones that seem to have an ego are CHP in my area.

I think the cops in my little town get bored though late at night as I have been pulled over several times coming home from dancing at a bar. They always seem to have the stupidest reasons for pulling me over. Apparently I was suspious because I turned down a dead end street where there is residential houses that I was dropping a friend off at their house. Another because I didn't have front license plate, even though the law states only if you were issued two plates, which my older car was not. Another thought I was trying to avoid him by turning down my street to go home, lol. Also asked if I had anything to drink that night, which I never do when I drive, just funny as he asked repeatably and then finally let me go, saying have a nice night, certainly was a new rookie cop.

The CHP on the other hand I was trying to ask some questions without any hint of confrontation, just wondering about the law. Apparently just asking what about it for him was confrontational and said to just sit there while he checked my license, so I zipped my mouth as I certainly didn't want to get into any trouble. Luckily was let off with a warning for speeding though as he could have easily nailed me on it that night with it raining and me going 60 in 50 zone.

It's not just cops. In my area there was a bad DNR guy who was always harrasing hunters and writing tickets (many were thrown out in court). This guy didn't even know all the laws but that never mattered. One day a friend of mine was hunting on private property that a friend of his owned when this DNR guy showed up and started harassing him. Even though my friend stated repeatedly that he had permission the DNR guy was going to write him a ticket and run him off the property. It turns out that the owner was also hunting and showed up. The DNR guy started harassing him too but he just ignored it and asked my friend what was going on. My friend started telling his friend what was happining and the DNR guy started getting mad and telling the property owner (he didn't know that he was the property owner at the time) to keep quiet and get out his ID. At that time the property owner pulled out his ID which included his badge as a city policeman and informed the DNR guy that he was trespassing on private property, had no right to be there and if he was not off the property in 2 minutes he was going to be arrested! Needless to say, the DNR butt hole left in a hurry! The point is, there is always someone higher up in the chain of command even though bad cops often tend to forget that when harrassing people!

I loved the story rusty pins..

now thats what I call justice!

we've all had our share of problems and we musnt forget that if we do good, good will come to us.

so thank you ALL for all these replies.

i'm tickled pink at how many actually responded to this post.

thank you all in taking interest even if it was to complain about your own experiences.

the point is that you all took interest. so hugs from me to all!

smiles