LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Multiple Identities

Is there a rule on the board about the use of multiple identities? I know there are a few people using alternate names on the board, but some people are getting completely over the top. There's at least one person with about 10+ usernames. He abandons the name after a couple of days and then creates a new one. Then we go through the whole charade of the 'hi I'm new" post in the newbies thread where anyone who is unaware of who this person was two days ago, welcomes him to the board. I realize some people like the fantasy of being someone else on the internet, but this is just ridiculous and totally misleading to other members.

i know how you both feel it is really annoying the worst part is when that member uses the same personal photo on there other ids and when they respond to them self on a post <_>

i know how you both feel it is really annoying the worst part is when that member uses the same personal photo on there other ids and when they respond to them self on a post <_>

hmm that is weird

...... but I might be guilty of the first statement And I'm sorry, deeply sorry. It's just I'm not sure what nickname I wanna be and when I get scared that nobody likes me I change my name to somethin else and start over.....

I've had so many bad experiences in my life and such and it doesn't help when Ur not sure of yourself with other ppl

AKA very poor Self esteem

But I hope you all can forgive me??????

but I will not mention my past names that would just make me in the whole just think of me as bein scared and I'll be k

and Just so you know the ppl in the chat need to be more welcoming wether Your a boy or a girl I've noticed that they disclude boys mostly and also when someone they don't know comes in they Ignore them if they don't say something exactly right

I know this bothers me alot so if somethin could be done about that and that the fact that their is alot of ppl sayin I'm only such and such for girls

It just makes me feel unimportant for bein a boy

I guess, I personally have mixed emotions about the whole identity thing..... I guess I can see where some people are coming from as if they are being short changed, or being mislead, or decieved. However, I can also understand where the person who keeps changing their name is coming from..... I think, like most of us in this scene, is trying to find out who they are... so they tend to experiment with their screen name, cause maybe they can't really with their life. However, I feel when they do this, they should be honest and upfront with those who do know them under a different screen name and say "i use to be.....but now I am....because...."

As far as not feeling welcome in the chatroom, I'm sure many people feel that way, but you can't wait and expect people to acknowledge you, you have to jump right in there too.... and I think with anyone, its hard to get to know anyone online...truly know them.... but it certainly doesn't help when people keep changing their screen names.... you can't expect anyone to get to know you if you keep doing that....and who really wants to get to know you if you keep doing that, if to others it feels as if you are lying, and being misleading, or being deceitful.... no one wants to get to know you if you are going to be like that.....

Well, it can't be done here, or a few other forums I know of. In my own experience, take into account that some people are just natural born troublemakers, and they start up with another member, well, anticipating that that other member might go report them to an admin, go crying "Wahh, xxpersonxx1 was harassing me," so they change the name from that to idiot666 and hope they get out of trouble by claiming it wasn't them.

Never works, of course, but it's extra headache for the admin. That leaves the people looking to do it for legitimate reasons in the lurch, but, meh, it happens.

I totally agree with you, Pipsqueak. I don't often visit the chat room any more for this very reason. Although I understand the escape part of role-playing, I find it very disingenuous to the community if that person is not up front about it. Unfortunately, some defend this behavior as harmless and almost embrace it as the norm. I often encourage honesty on this site so that real connections can be made, but it appears that I am in a very small minority on this issue. As long as you're NICE, you can do and say whatever you want, so I've been told.

I know what it's like to spend a couple of hours writing a meaningful thread to help and advise someone, only to find out later they have been misleading the community. Unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done about it, but I hope you continue to post despite these charades. I find your advice and support on the boards very sound and insightful.

its the internet and people do things like that... nothing you can do to change it as far as I am aware...

Well, it can't be done here, or a few other forums I know of. In my own experience, take into account that some people are just natural born troublemakers, and they start up with another member, well, anticipating that that other member might go report them to an admin, go crying "Wahh, xxpersonxx1 was harassing me," so they change the name from that to idiot666 and hope they get out of trouble by claiming it wasn't them.

Never works, of course, but it's extra headache for the admin. That leaves the people looking to do it for legitimate reasons in the lurch, but, meh, it happens.

Well, it's true that nothing will ever change if we all give in and adopt a defeatist attitude as shown above!

I have a particular problem with a tiny minority of members here who are constantly reinforcing (thus encouraging, imo) and rewarding bad and anti-social behaviour with their over-the-top, sometimes near-hysterical declarations of support. I believe this kind of attention is neither helpful nor healthy.

As a community, I don't think we should just shrug and accept that 'nothing will change, because that's how it's always been on internet forums.' I believe we can effect and maintain change here in DD, but it requires integrity and unity to keep this a comfortable and stress-free place in which all members can share and interact.

D :) lly

I'll second that Pipsqueak!

And if that isn't confusing enough, every one of these ID's swaps gender willy-nilly, several times in its short lifespan.

Dolly

How dare they swap gender, don't do this at home kids it should only be done by a proffesional :whistling:

How dare they swap gender, don't do this at home kids it should only be done by a proffesional :whistling:

:o You mean there are professionals willing to perform surgery followed by reversal, surgery followed by reversal all in a matter of a few hours on the same person?

And when that person goes back the following day pretending to be someone completely different, the surgeon will go through the same laborious process all over again? Then subsequently repeat this procedure ad infinitum?

*steps back in amazement*

D :whistling: lly

(runaway train is leaving the station...) I don’t have multiple id’s but do have multiple personalities on one id

… are they allowed?

No stupid … people don’t wanna know your mind trolls.

But they post here and they should know; don’t you think?

Knowledge isn’t always a great thing. Next thing you know they gain insight into who you are. Do you want that?

I’d like to weigh in on this if I may.

No you may not, box car.

Hey just because I’m not a dining or sleeper car, doesn’t make me any less important on this train.

Yes it does. Now as I was saying …

No! As I was saying …

Will all three of you just shut your wagon! I’m trying to think!

Who are you?

Who am I? You’ve got to be kidding.

Well, no … all the kids got off two stops ago…

Tanker Cars get no respect.

:o TANKER!? You Swindle! You cheat!

Yeah! You lousy pocket-book sucker! <_>

Hold on, hold on! I’ve not done anything horrible. Why would you say such things?

Humf, like you don’t know! :angry:

I’m bored. Can we talk about something good? Like where is Ms. Caboose? She’s…

Shhhhh, she’s coming… she’s coming …

Hello rail queen. How are you? :wub:

Just fine sleeper, thanks; how about you? Hi dine … tanker … boxy …

(in unison) Hi Cabs!

We were just … well …

…talking about dinner …

Dinner? Don’t you mean slumber?

No, we were discussing cargo … these other cars can get confused.

Confused?! Who you callin confused, load-ina-box?

Callin you confused, tanked-on-fumes!

(grumbling)

:rolleyes: Cars, Cars! Civility please. I am meeting commuter car for a while; sort this out before I get back.

(in unison) Sorry Cabs.

~ and there you have it; a runaway train, riding down a one-way loony lane …

the only way to stop it is to prevent it from starting ~

:o You mean there are professionals willing to perform surgery followed by reversal, surgery followed by reversal all in a matter of a few hours on the same person?

And when that person goes back the following day pretending to be someone completely different, the surgeon will go through the same laborious process all over again? Then subsequently repeat this procedure ad infinitum?

*steps back in amazement*

D :whistling: lly

If I were such a surgeon, and they could pay, sounds like good business! :D