LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Nintendo Switch or DS/DSXL Gamers?

~Brian~

Nintendo Switch or Nintendo DS/2DS/3DSXL  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What System do You Play? (If you Play Both, please mark both systems)

• Nintendo Switch/Switch Lite
    • Nintendo DS/2DSXL/3DSXL
    • Older System (Wii/WiiU/Game Cube,etc)
    • I Don't Play with Handhelds
  2. 2. For those that play Nintendo Switch: Do You Play

• Docked
    • Not Docked (Handheld or Table Top Mode)
    • I play the Switch Lite, and Cannot Dock
  3. 3. When You Play do you like to play undocked?

• Yes
    • No
    • I Play Undocked if not at home or travelling
    • I Play Undocked at Home
    • I play Undocked at all Times

AS @dl2024 posted in a Thread "Any Ps4 Gamers" I am interested to know how many of you play either the Nintendo Switch/Nintendo Switch Lite, or the Nintendo DS XL (either the 2DSXL or 3DSXL?)

I have the Nintendo Switch, and I have about 4-5 Game Cards for it:  I don't know all of ones I have for it off hand, but I know I have Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Bros U, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Mortal Kombat 11, and Rocket League.  I also Have several Digital Titles: My favorite of these are Doom, Luigis Mansion 3, Outrun, and Genesis Classics:  I will update this posted list when I link up to my website's listings I have on my blog.

I also play Nintendo 2DSXL titles: I have several Game Cards, electronic titles, and Game Roms for several systems:  I keep one DSXL stock, and one Modded to accept these titles, and one 3DS stock, because it is a SLOWER older 3DSXL - I use the modded one, so that my nieces can play if they wish, and I KNOW what they are playing before I give it to them.   One 2DS is stock, and loaded with games I know are appropriate for their ages - My Teal 2DSXL has all the Game Roms and Emulators, so I can even play Atari 2600 Game roms, and I think I have EVERY single one thye made.

Do you Play, and if so, what system and Games?  do you have a favorite?  would love to hear about it :)

Brian

Yesterday, and for the balance of the weekend, was playing Sega Ages OutRun!  and Sega Classics Columns and Columns III.  Did really well with Columns - Played the "flash columns" and was able to do Novice level to 7 high, and Amateur  Level to 7 high.  as I continue to play, I get better with the games.  Columns III I will have to work with, as it seems to be alien to the original game.

Sega Ages Outrun is awesome too:  If I can keep it on the road and shifted high, I am able to get to stage 3, but if I end up crashing, and I cant get to the "CHECK!!" sign, I end up rolling to a stop and have to start over - I love the driving games too ;) 

@warpiper says, the Wolenstein Series is awesome, but I don't have the new colossus - But I do have the DOOM games (Doom 2 and Doom 3), and may pick up the new doom for the switch, but will need a bigger sd card.

Brian

Today, have been playing:

Streets of Rage:  1-2-3:  I play 1 and 2 and I am pretty good, but the 3rd game, I get my fanny kicked, because these enemies are HUGE and keep running at me with KNIVES, and I keep getting hurt by it - I end up getting the drop on some, then guys that look like they are 6'10 or 7 feet tall, and MUSCULAR come out and kick my candy BUTT all over the screen - I think this is stage 3 (in the BAR), which you get to AFTER you dispatch all the bad guys from the disco parlor floor.  There are also guys that come at me on Motorcycles, and they RUN AT me, so I don't know how to get rid of them - guess I will have to practice some more.

Columns: I have been playing this since 9AM, and have been playing Flash Columns, Starting at Novice Level, from 0-7 rows, and then I played a version where I just run in normal mode:  I made OVER 210,000 points one time, 150,000 a second time, and 50,000 a third:  The trick for me, is to be able to SEE the type of jewels coming, and trying to match up the jewels, and if you are fast enough on the buttons, sometimes, you get the advantage, because you can tap the button quickly, and a well timed switch  can end up clearing the screen sometimes.  I used to have the genesis, so I have these games, as a reminder of the genesis system.  It is FUN to play!

Brian

• Like 1
Today, have been playing:
Streets of Rage:  1-2-3:  I play 1 and 2 and I am pretty good, but the 3rd game, I get my fanny kicked, because these enemies are HUGE and keep running at me with KNIVES, and I keep getting hurt by it - I end up getting the drop on some, then guys that look like they are 6'10 or 7 feet tall, and MUSCULAR come out and kick my candy BUTT all over the screen - I think this is stage 3 (in the BAR), which you get to AFTER you dispatch all the bad guys from the disco parlor floor.  There are also guys that come at me on Motorcycles, and they RUN AT me, so I don't know how to get rid of them - guess I will have to practice some more.
Columns: I have been playing this since 9AM, and have been playing Flash Columns, Starting at Novice Level, from 0-7 rows, and then I played a version where I just run in normal mode:  I made OVER 210,000 points one time, 150,000 a second time, and 50,000 a third:  The trick for me, is to be able to SEE the type of jewels coming, and trying to match up the jewels, and if you are fast enough on the buttons, sometimes, you get the advantage, because you can tap the button quickly, and a well timed switch  can end up clearing the screen sometimes.  I used to have the genesis, so I have these games, as a reminder of the genesis system.  It is FUN to play!
Brian

I have all those consoles and play the Pokémon franchise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 1 month later...