LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Joining in

Uh hello there, you can just call me Flaresnare if you want heh , I been sort of a lurker here for a short while, however mainly from just reading stories  and viewing some posts on various topics, I just wanted to to keep it short, and say  that as of late, I had been getting more and more confidant about coming out to join in on things, though despite my Lurking I am still a bit new to how things work around here, but am eager to get more familiar with this place and see more of what it has to offer, and in no time I imagine that'll be the case. also I hope to eventually get involved more in the forums in some way and meet all sorts of nice and interesting people in the process. 

• Like 1

Hi Flaresnare, and welcome to DD. Glad you decided to come out of the shadow of the changing table, and join us. I do believe you can feel at home here, and you will get more confidence as you go. Just relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

5 hours ago, Little Baby Becca said:

Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy the ride...:girl_happy:

4 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi Flaresnare, and welcome to DD. Glad you decided to come out of the shadow of the changing table, and join us. I do believe you can feel at home here, and you will get more confidence as you go. Just relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Heh heh, Thank you very much, I'll be sure to have a great time .. thank you again 

4 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Welcome to DD.  You will find a lot of interesting topics and also interesting people here.

3 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Hello and welcome out of the lurking shadows! I hope you enjoy the community here.

Welcome,

Little Tomás

Thanks very much for the welcomes will be sure to enjoy my time  ! 

• Like 1

welcome to the community an don't be shy there's a wealth of information here just waiting for you and you might discover more about yourself then you realize.an the community is very supportive

18 hours ago, 22k5 said:

welcome to the community an don't be shy there's a wealth of information here just waiting for you and you might discover more about yourself then you realize.an the community is very supportive

Thanks a ton for the welcome,  it feels great to finally come out and start to wanting speaking with others on such things. thank you again. 

• Like 1

Hi Flaresnare, welcome to the site. I was exactly the same as you lurking in the shadows until i finally plucked up the courage to join and im so happy i did. There is something here for everyone intrested in this lifestyle. Enjoy. ?

• Like 1
On 8/18/2020 at 3:54 AM, triggernum2 said:

Hi Flaresnare, welcome to the site. I was exactly the same as you lurking in the shadows until i finally plucked up the courage to join and im so happy i did. There is something here for everyone intrested in this lifestyle. Enjoy. ?

Oh thank you very much for the welcome  ! heh heh 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, from my experience, this site is full of welcoming and helpful people with a bunch of advice. It's nice to see you stepping out of the shadows a little more. 

• Like 1

@Flaresnare

Welcome to DD - I was a lurker just like you, and I've been that way for 24 years.  In 2019, I finally decided to Join, because I had been dealing with Diverticulitis, IBS, and Incontinence for many years - In 2020, I made the decision to go 24/7 in diapers because I wanted to be able to live my LIFE, rather than to have my BLADDER and BOWELS control me:  The people here are friendly, helpful, and each one has a story to tell, and each has unique experiences and prospective to share! 

Feel free to kick back and relax - You are among friends here ;)

Brian

• Like 1
On 9/21/2020 at 1:52 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@Flaresnare

Welcome to DD - I was a lurker just like you, and I've been that way for 24 years.  In 2019, I finally decided to Join, because I had been dealing with Diverticulitis, IBS, and Incontinence for many years - In 2020, I made the decision to go 24/7 in diapers because I wanted to be able to live my LIFE, rather than to have my BLADDER and BOWELS control me:  The people here are friendly, helpful, and each one has a story to tell, and each has unique experiences and prospective to share! 

Feel free to kick back and relax - You are among friends here ;)

Brian

Thanks a lot for the welcome , and sorry to hear about those issues you faced for a while, but glad you could make a choice you found right for you.as for me, been having a very Good time on DD thus far with meeting some people and just getting share and discuss thoughts and interest's. I certainly look forward to else it will bring. thanks again for the kind welcome.

• Like 1
On 9/21/2020 at 1:20 PM, Ames said:

Hey, from my experience, this site is full of welcoming and helpful people with a bunch of advice. It's nice to see you stepping out of the shadows a little more. 

Thanks a ton, it certainly does feel nice to be finally conversing with other people on such interests and such, thanks.

• Like 2