LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

6 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Nope, I just try to come on here and leave a quick message when I get home from work.  I am most definitely not getting a lot of days off.  

As a matter of fact I came in on one of my days off just last week to help with the truck.

Oh wow!??? So what happened with the truck?!????

3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Oh wow!??? So what happened with the truck?!????

Well one of my co workers had a family emergency.  So they asked if anybody could come in.  So I said I would.  So I brewed a cup of coffee and did a load of work cloths and then went in to help take in the truck.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Well one of my co workers had a family emergency.  So they asked if anybody could come in.  So I said I would.  So I brewed a cup of coffee and did a load of work cloths and then went in to help take in the truck.

That was VERY nice of you buddy! I can see why you became a manager, you're very good at it!????☺️?♥️?

On 4/25/2022 at 11:27 PM, Crinklz Kat said:

Team Raccoon tonight!

image.png

Team Raccoon is probably my favorite PeekABU diaper.   I  love the other three too, though. 

I  just put on my last Karnevalee diaper. 

Prevail cloth backed with a booster pad and Gary wear pants.  I have the house to myself this week (wish I didn't have to work) so I can come home and put on a diaper for a few hours around the house.

Still have the house to myself and was planning on a cloth diaper with waterproof pants, but I had too many errands after I got out of work for it to be practical, so I'm saving the cloth for tomorrow after work.  Right now it's a cloth backed 4 tape Attends with a booster pad topped with waterproof pants so I won't ruin my new recliner if I leak (which is a possibility as I had a full bladder when I put my diaper on).

• Like 1

Cloth diaper with KINS plastic pants and a onesie.  Still dry but that will soon change.  I could barely get my onesie snapped it's that thick, or seems thick.  In reality, it's really no thicker than Betterdry, it just has more diaper at the sides.

5 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

Me, I’m in a tye dye Megamax diaper with a booster that should last me all day until bedtime unless I poop in them 

It will still last all day if you poop in it.

• Like 1

Cloth backed Prevail with a booster pad and gary wear pants over it, topped by a onesie to hold it somewhat in place.  I will change into a Betterdry diaper about 10pm and see if I might be able to fall asleep wearing it to bed.  I seriously doubt it and if I can't fall asleep, I'll just take it off and put it back on in the morning when I wake up.

A second consecutive night in cloth diapers rather than disposable diapers. I have on panties (why, I'll explain later), a cloth diaper, a disposable booster and a cloth booster, and then a disposable diaper liner, all covered up with Euroflex pants. Why a pair of panties underneath? I'll wake up wet and usually within 10 minutes I mess my diapers and wearing panties helps with containment and clean up. 

Update: It's morning and I am wet and messy and all is well.

My usual thick Full BabyDoll, which I will probably not change until tomorrow afternoon and  my perl babydoll

Very wet Betterdry that I wore to bed last night.  Didn't sleep well, but I did get some sleep.  Put some plastic pants over it this morning because I had a small wet spot on my bed sheets from a leak and I plan to drop a load in it before changing later.

I just put on a Tye Dye MegaMax diaper with a Northshore 2XL booster pad inside.   It's so thick right now and hardly even damp yet.  I  so love the feeling of an ultra thin diaper between my legs. 

Some adult beverages will help me make full use of this diaper tonight,  LOL

Just changed into a Crinklz Astronaut diaper.  The boosted MegaMax diaper I was wearing lasted me about 6 hours and weighed over 9 pounds.  It was pretty soaked.  No messy in it.

20220502_044921.jpg

My morning Attends Premier diaper is so wet it's almost sliding off my hips. I also have a small little surprise in the back of my diaper, and I am sitting here right now with no press-out leaks.

• Like 1