LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

On 3/17/2022 at 11:03 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

I think Mommy's gonna have her hands full with that one. LOL!???? You little stinker!???☺️♥️ Baby making a cute little doo-doo In his diaper for Mommy!???♥️☺️??????????? Such an GOOD little boy!???????♥️☺️?☘️?

Ya well, it wasn’t a cute little doo-doo, it was a great big poop and it overpowered my diaper in no time and that was before I peed the last time and sat down in it. It’s a good thing I was sitting on my vinyl covered changing mat because I had poop smeared down my legs and all over my changing pad. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Ya well, it wasn’t a cute little doo-doo, it was a great big poop and it overpowered my diaper in no time and that was before I peed the last time and sat down in it. It’s a good thing I was sitting on my vinyl covered changing mat because I had poop smeared down my legs and all over my changing pad. 

But shouldn't the diaper be thick enough to contain all that mess?!?????? I HATE blowouts! If a diapie can't contain a good poopie, or a poopie in general, then it's NOT a good diaper, period!???☹️???????????????♥️????☺️♥️??

• Like 1

@IminWetPampers

2 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Yes, blowouts suck,  and they are kind of common: the problem is that companies do not understand the concept of what a true “diaper” is. They say that a pull up is the way to go now, and they make diapers that are not plastic backed, and they lack the capacity for even someone to empty their bladder more than once. If someone is going to build a diaper that works, you need to be able to have that capacity.

@BabySpiderBoy

23 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

But shouldn't the diaper be thick enough to contain all that mess?!?????? I HATE blowouts! If a diapie can't contain a good poopie, or a poopie in general, then it's NOT a good diaper period!???☹️???????????????♥️????☺️♥️??

I think you just said the magic words: any diaper that cannot hold or handle what is being thrown at it is not a good diaper.  Any diaper that lacks the capacity in any form is not a good diaper either. There are people that count on their diapers Any diaper that lacks the capacity in any form is not  a good diaper either, Because that is where they are releasing all of their “business”. If the diaper can not handle that then it’s just not A good diaper. ?

it is also important to point out that if a diaper has the right capacity and can handle the mess that it is being used for, and you’re able to remove most of the mass without causing an issue, you can simply roll the mess up in the diaper and dispose of it as necessary. However, when it gets to the point where it is leaking all over the place, or going down your legs, then you do have a problem and it can get out of hand. Then you have to use a lot of wipes, and a lot of time to make sure that you are clean all over.

Take Care,

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edit: fix the errant word glitch
  • Like 1

I am ready for bed with an ABU AlphaGatorZ diaper. Dry, but tomorrow morning will be a much different story.

Update: it's now morning and is indeed a different story with a very wet and messy Gator diaper that is titillatingly soggy, warm, squishy, bulky, but not leaking.

Just changed into a dry tie-dye mega max colon by tomorrow it will be definitely soaked if not by the end of the night. After all, what are diapers for?

• Like 1

Clothed backed 4 tape Attends with a doubler pad.  My only day off until Saturday and my only chance to wear a diaper until then.  Even so, it will be only about 4 hours or so I will be diapered today.

On 3/19/2022 at 8:57 AM, ~Brian~ said:

@IminWetPampers

Yes, blowouts suck,  and they are kind of common: the problem is that companies do not understand the concept of what a true “diaper” is. They say that a pull up is the way to go now, and they make diapers that are not plastic backed, and they lack the capacity for even someone to empty their bladder more than once. If someone is going to build a diaper that works, you need to be able to have that capacity.

@BabySpiderBoy

I think you just said the magic words: any diaper that cannot hold or handle what is being thrown at it is not a good diaper.  Any diaper that lacks the capacity in any form is not a good diaper either. There are people that count on their diapers Any diaper that lacks the capacity in any form is not  a good diaper either, Because that is where they are releasing all of their “business”. If the diaper can not handle that then it’s just not A good diaper. ?

it is also important to point out that if a diaper has the right capacity and can handle the mess that it is being used for, and you’re able to remove most of the mass without causing an issue, you can simply roll the mess up in the diaper and dispose of it as necessary. However, when it gets to the point where it is leaking all over the place, or going down your legs, then you do have a problem and it can get out of hand. Then you have to use a lot of wipes, and a lot of time to make sure that you are clean all over.

Take Care,

Brian

Exactly, you hit the nail on the head! Blowouts should not be a common problem, especially for diapers. Incontinent companies should know that. I get the whole "wanting to be discreet thing"but there comes a point where making a good product regardless of whether or not it's a pull up or diaper should be their number one priority. Now as far as other companies go, I hope the ABDL ones KNOW how to make a good DIAPER. And it seems like they do, given their track record.????????? And you're right Brian when you say, "if a diaper has the right capacity and can handle the mess that it is being used for, and you’re able to remove most of the mass without causing an issue, you can simply roll the mess up in the diaper and dispose of it as necessary." That's always a sign of a good diaper. When you can be able to scoop up the entire poopie off a baby's butt that's how you know you've done an good job! Plus you can just roll it up like a football and put in the diaper pail and wait for it to get filled up.??? That's what millions of babies like me LOVE about being a baby, getting to see all our dirty and pee-pee diapers in a pail. That way we can feel like we're an handful and a lot of work to take care of.?? But don't worry our Daddies/Mommies love that about us!??☺️? LOL!????? Plus I absolutely LOVE the part during the diaper change where a Daddy scoops up all of the poopies using the diaper! It makes me feel so much like a baby, it feels SO GOOD! It feels Like heaven!?♥️???♥️???♥️?? And then finishes off with warm baby wipes and gives me a clean diaper, with LOTS of baby powder.?

• Like 1

I actually just had to untie my pajama pants and look; I chose a LFB Little Trunks diaper for the evening. I should remain dry for bed, but if not I will just go to bed wet.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Moochie said:

I actually just had to untie my pajama pants and look; I chose a LFB Little Trunks diaper for the evening. I should remain dry for bed, but if not I will just go to bed wet.

But won't that overflow your diaper?!????????

6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

But won't that overflow your diaper?!????????

It shouldn't overflow my diaper for the night. If I do wet before I go to bed, it will be a small to moderate wetting with ample diaper capacity left to get me through the night without leaking. My wife gets upset if I leak on the sheets, and I don't blame her. Since I am not incontinent, I wet volitionally during the night and just go back to sleep. It is important to avoid wetting while sleeping on my side, just about any diaper will be susceptible to leaking when sleeping on your side.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Moochie said:

It shouldn't overflow my diaper for the night. If I do wet before I go to bed, it will be a small to moderate wetting with ample diaper capacity left to get me through the night without leaking. My wife gets upset if I leak on the sheets, and I don't blame her. Since I am not incontinent, I wet volitionally during the night and just go back to sleep. It is important to avoid wetting while sleeping on my side, just about any diaper will be susceptible to leaking when sleeping on your side.

Yeah, that really sucks especially because I'm a side sleeper myself. So I wish diapies were designed with that in mind.? You'd think they would be after all these years, but NO!? Maybe make the diapie extra thick so as not to leak around the sides?!??????? That's ALWAYS been my number one complaint about diapies.??????????? Diapies should ALWAYS be able to hold in all your pee-pees while you're on your side. I HATE leaky diapies!?????????????????

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Rearz Inspire Select - the single-tape vintage Pampers lookalike. Comfy diaper. Thin enough to wear during the day, too. 

Cool! You must FEEL SO babyish right now little buddy?!?????♥️

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Cool! You must FEEL SO babyish right now little buddy?!

A little bit, for sure. I'm wearing jeans and a golf shirt right now because I went into the house for lunch, but I'm hoping I can wear just the diaper and a shirt for a good part of the afternoon while I'm alone in my office. Just have to remember to NEVER stand up in online meetings...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

A little bit, for sure. I'm wearing jeans and a golf shirt right now because I went into the house for lunch, but I'm hoping I can wear just the diaper and a shirt for a good part of the afternoon while I'm alone in my office. Just have to remember to NEVER stand up in online meetings...

Yeah, that's for sure! Do you ever just wear a diaper and t-shirt around your wife when you're at home????

50 minutes ago, drynot said:

Another InControl Essentials.  These are quickly becoming my 'go to' diaper.

Pretty wet right now.  I'm taking it off soon....

Never heard of those, what do they look like buddy??????? How good are they?☺️???