LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I went to bed very early, so now I am up early. My Total Dry X-Plus diaper with a cloth baby diaper as a booster is wet, but not used to capacity, so I am not going to change. I also have a pair of printed Big Tots diaper pants over the diaper for some pizazz.

I'm wearing a wet n messy Rearz Alpaca right now.   I had ordered some samples from Wearing Clouds a while back.  This is the first time I've been in an Alpaca diaper and really like it.  Very thick and comfortable.  I'm kinda disappointed that I only got one sample of these.  I'll have to order some in the future. 

Just changed my wet NS Lite diaper that I wore to work today; wet from front to back but no leaks. Now ready for a relaxing evening in a LFB Little Trunks diaper with my wife who knows all about my diapers but does not participate, just passively accepts that diapers are one facet of who I am.

Update in the morning: The LFB Little Trunks diaper is not so little, very wet and big messy loaded diaper.

ABU Dino Rawrz.

Since I've been takin pictures and measurements... gonna be a different one every night for a while. 

On 2/2/2022 at 1:26 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

Nikki's cloth baby diapers!

They're very large.

What does Nikki have to say about you wearing 'em?  ?

Just my work uniform. I have a pull-up in my bag just in case. Usually by this time in the night, my stomach and foot traffic is a bit calmer. 

I was in a MegaMax blue. I soaked it once and wanted to keep it on until I had to get ready for work, but I had a craving for Super Potato Olés. 

About to shovel some snow as well. Wearing a white MegaMax; going out for beers tonight to an actual bar for the first time in while (pandemic restrictions just got relaxed a bit), so I will probably stick with a MegaMax for that as well. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

About to shovel some snow as well. Wearing a white MegaMax; going out for beers tonight to an actual bar for the first time in while (pandemic restrictions just got relaxed a bit), so I will probably stick with a MegaMax for that as well. 

Good choice buddy!????☺️??❤️?❤️??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am tired of shoveling snow and using my snow blower. I have my 10,000 plus steps in and now ready to relax in a NS Supreme purple diaper for the rest of the evening. My challenge is to keep my diaper dry or just a little wet before I go to bed. 

Update: I did go to bed slightly wet, and now it's morning and my NS Supreme purple diaper is verrry wet and verrry messy, but no leaks.