LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

4 hours ago, carsfan said:

I'm about to put on my first Alpaca diaper from Rearz. Wish me luck. 

I have tried them and I like them so I hope you do as well

im currently in an amd 

I am currently in a wet tie-dye mega max – let’s hope the temperature here stays above zero long enough for me to be able to take a hot shower: when it is this cold it has been with wind chills in the 20s and 30s below zero, my heat does not seem to want to show me that it is at least 77° in here: yesterday and the day before my temperature in the bathroom was a whopping 66°F, and usually it is between 66 and 74, but when it is cold like this, I usually turn my Thermostats all the way up: in the bedroom and bathroom I can go to 80°F, in the living room my maximum is 74°F, and let me Tell you, sometimes I think these “Regulations about heat and how high you can set your thermostat“ are kind of ridiculous, but I guess US federal law allows that to happen, and somebody in Washington sets this standard. For a single-family home, non-disabled, the maximum temperature that can be obtained on the thermostat is 72°F. For those that are Disabled: we get an extra 2°F so our maximum of 74°F. I had to go to the doctor for example to get my landlord to raise my temperature a whopping 5°: I told the director that giving me the maximum of 80° would be plenty of heat for me.

Three years ago, and for the last 25 years of my tenancy, when you turned your heat on, there was really only two choices: on, full blast, with it being feeling like an oven in here, so it feels like over 100°F, or off, which means you don’t have any heat at all. Whoever put in our heating system in our buildings, they gave us this thing that looks like an orange peel, and it went from 1 to 8, one being like 60° eight being like 85° Fahrenheit.

A couple years ago, my landlords decided to make our buildings energy efficient, so the first thing they did was to change the heating system. Now we are supposed to have control of our heat, and we’re able to turn the heat on and off, and we are able to control the thermostat to a certain extent. I like the ones in my bedroom and bathroom better, because they are electronic and they are digital, and they usually tell me the correct temperature, while the other ones were telling me in accurate temperature, which is stupid when they were paying for the oil that was heating our apartments. Who wants to live in 100° heat all year long? Not me! Glad they changed it!

now the only disadvantage is, that in order for me to take a shower when it is cold like this, I have to open the valve and determine whether there’s hot water coming out of it, or leave it running for 15 minutes to see if hot water comes out of the valve: hopefully I will get hot water when I take a shower, because if I don’t, then we will know that is not a good idea to take a shower when it is cold!

Brian

• Like 1

I am ready for bed in a Forsite Am/PM Stars diaper. It is getting cold outside and my diaper will help to keep me nice and warm (and wet) in bed.

Update: It's morning now and I am wet and poopy.

I woke up in a wet cloth diaper walked around in it for a ltlle while, took a shower changed into another cloth diaper and plastic pants. Went out to do some shopping and now I am sitting on the cautch writing this.. 

Fit Right again.  Just for a couple hours this morning while reading the forums and chat room.  I was up every hour last night to pee, so it's one of those mornings again.  This way I can read the forums and chat for a while without always having to get up and go pee.

I have been in a Wellness Original diaper with a booster for over 8 hours. I am very wet, but no diaper leaks or failure. I wear many different diapers, and Wellness Original diapers are good daytime diaper for discretion and reasonable absorbency. I don't think my wife knew that I have been diapered all day. I also like the blue color; I find it pleasing.

My usual BabyDolldiaper that I have been in since about 10 AM. Which I will probably be in until tomorrow morning

I am still in the same diaper However I have to use the toilet for #2 and then will take a bath. It is 9:20. Though, If I wanted to, I could pull the diaper and rubber panties down, go, and pull them back up and be in the diaper for a full 24 hours and wet it just onece more, which seems to be the going thing with the BabyDoll diaper