LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I just put on a Tye Dye Northshore MegaMax diaper with a 2XL contoured booster pad in it. This thing feels absolutely amazing between my legs.  First time trying this.  It's still dry now,  I can't wait to start wetting it and having it swell up. It's going to be amazing. 

A wet and really messy ABU PeekABU.  Woke up about 3 and pooped and then pooped again,  a lot more, a little bit after 6.  It's after 9 now.  I'll have to change soon.   Not really that wet, just really stinky.   I got an ABU Dino Raws out, ready to change into. 

1 hour ago, superdiaperboy said:

i am wearing a wet crinklz aquanaut 

You gonna sleep in it tonight buddy?!???????????☺️??❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

You gonna sleep in it tonight buddy?!???????????☺️??❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

no i will not sleep in it. mommy had to change it cause i did a extremly big poopie in it it was sagging and that diaper was leaking really bad now i have got my pajamas on and i am wearing a tykables overnight diaper ready for a bottle a bedtime story and snuggles with mommy and tomorrow i am going to be at the little age for potty training private message me about it

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

no i will not sleep in it. mommy had to change it cause i did a extremly big poopie in it it was sagging and that diaper was leaking really bad now i have got my pajamas on and i am wearing a tykables overnight diaper ready for a bottle a bedtime story and snuggles with mommy and tomorrow i am going to be at the little age for potty training private message me about it

Why do you want me to PM you about it??????

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

sorry if i up set you mate i just like talking to people

No no no, you're fine buddy.? I'm NOT mad! LOL!??????❤️? I like talking to people too!??❤️??????❤️??

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

No no no, you're fine buddy.? I'm NOT mad! LOL!??????❤️? I like talking to people too!??❤️??????❤️??

oh cool

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Does baby feel better now that he has an fresh diapie on?!???????❤️☺️❤️??❤️?

yeah i do i feel way better in a fresh diapie do you like a fresh diapie or do you like a dirty diapie

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

yeah i do i feel way better in a fresh diapie do you like a fresh diapie or do you like a dirty diapie

I LOVE both!?☺️?????❤️????❤️???????❤️?☺️

• Like 1
14 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Why do you want me to PM you about it??????

14 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

sorry if i up set you mate i just like talking to people

PM's are a good thing when two people seem to hit it off in the forums.  Rather than 8 or 10 back and forth messages in a public forum that everyone reads, you can always have a good privet conversation with a friend one on one.  I do that myself with friends on here.  That way I'm not hijacking a thread or monopolizing a conversation.