LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Just got home from work to a delivery of rearz princes pink diapers, and put one straight on. 
My first ever rearz…. Wow 🤩 

I am 9.5 hours in a Bambino Classico V2 diaper, so pretty wet, but not leaking. I'll change soon and have to decide what diaper to wear for the evening...decisions, decisions.

Changed out of the Prevail cloth backed disposable I had on earlier this morning and I'm now wearing a thick snap on contoured cloth diaper and shimmery pearl plastic pants I got from Protex last year.

After a long bubble bath, a soon to be smelly BabyDoll with 3 rubber panties

Started with Threaded Armor that I went to bed in around 11a. Woke up, got something to eat and soaked it, due to the fact that I haven’t wet a cloth diaper/ trainer in some time. Finally got those rinsed out and laundry started after putting on a Tranquility. Wet that after my first load finished. Will likely wet again before I start getting ready for a very early Easter service at 6a. 

It is about 12 hours since I first wet. I have not named this version of the BabyDoll as I have th other tow (Petite Babydoll and French Babydoll). Maybe it is just time to rename the whoe set of them

Anyway, it is time to change into a fresh one

Edited by Little BabyDoll Christine

Given that today is Easter Sunday I should really be in a ABU Bunny Hops diaper.  I don't have any of those unfortunately so I went with my current fave....Rearz Critter Caboose.  I just put it on a couple of minutes ago but I intend to test the limits of these awesome diapers.

I did not wear a diaper to bed last night but as soon as I got up about 30 minutes ago, I put on an Attends Premier diaper, and within a minute I was wet and messy.

I am at work, halfway through the day in a wet pink NS MegaMax diaper. I am pretty sure that this diaper will last until I get home, but I'll be pretty darn wet.

I'm in a PeekABU ICU tonight.   That's Incontinence Containment Unit.  😁

4 hours ago, Thetlus said:

Using one of my last Red Bearons. Wet shortly after putting on.

Still have 3/4 case of those.  Set aside one bag for my diaparchive.  One bag of Contraptor as well.  Now stashed alongside the bag of Teddy I managed to save after those were discontinued.

I am in my office in a wet Little Kings diaper, halfway through the day, and no one knows about my diaper, let alone a wet diaper. Work is a professional setting with casual dress and I have on a pair of regular fitting pants, untucked shirt, and a sweater-type vest. Sure, I have a modest wet bulge, but if a coworker stares at my crotch, that is more their problem and not mine with a wet "diapee."

Just got my case of Daydreamers, still dry but that will change soon enough.

22 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Still have 3/4 case of those.  Set aside one bag for my diaparchive.  One bag of Contraptor as well.  Now stashed alongside the bag of Teddy I managed to save after those were discontinued.

I wish I had gotten some Contraptor and Teddy but I just missed them. :(

Switched it up a bit and went with a Bedry Premium diaper this morning.  I've been in it since 10 am and now it's 5:30.  It's got at least one more wetting left IMO....

20 minutes ago, drynot said:

Switched it up a bit and went with a Bedry Premium diaper this morning.  I've been in it since 10 am and now it's 5:30.  It's got at least one more wetting left IMO....

Which one - the Elitecare? That's what I'm in right now. It's the third of the BeDry line that I've had a chance to try - I got the BeDry (the one with the tapes) first, and then the BeDry Night, second. I've been in this diaper since midnight last night, although it didn't see any fire until this morning - I was dry overnight, so I guess I was "being dry"... I'm in plastic pants now, because I got a back-of-the-thigh leak out of it, probably because I was sitting for most of the day. 

What do you think of it?

Incontrol essential. Scooped them up on a final clearance sale. So far very usable. Scent control took a day or so to get used to, but now it's quite comforting and welcoming..