LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

On 3/1/2023 at 4:03 AM, Moochie said:

A Bambino Classico V2 diaper this morning. Oh, I forgot to mention that my diaper is wet and messy. What a surprise, huh?

No need to mention that - it's a given!  :08_EmoticonsHDcom:

Cloth backed Attends again.  Wearing for about 2-1/2 to 3 hours this morning.  Probably will be the same early tomorrow morning until I change into a Molicare plastic backed with a booster pad around 10:30am for most of the day.

On 2/12/2023 at 8:50 PM, Little Spider said:

That messy diaper sounds like heaven!??☺️♥️? Although I hate when Diapees leak the pee-pees inside them. But a nice, warm, poopie diapie sounds VERY relaxing and very fun.??☺️????♥️???

See to me a leaky diaper just says BABY. It means that mommy wasn’t paying close enough attention to my diaper to change me before I peed enough to leak. I even like it when it happens out in public (not necessarily in view of the public, just more or less out of the house) and there no wetness in the middle of my crotch where my diaper is but around the leg openings and down the insides of my legs it’s obvious that my diaper has leaked…that makes me feel so babyish when it happens. 

• Like 1

As previously mentioned, a cloth backed Attends for about 2-1/2 hours this morning.  I'll change into a Molicare plastic backed with a booster pad around 10:30am for most of the day.

A half-BabyDoll

large.1035196235_1singlediaper.jpg.cd627

With a French Rubber diaper under to make it go a longer time before I need to change out. I will be in a full BabyDoll later for the night

I'm wearing a black wet Megamax, And soon I will probably change out 'cause I need to take a shower, and do some other stuff around the house! not sure what I will change into, but it probably be another black megamax.

Early Sunday morning in a wet and messy Bambino Classico V2 diaper. Sooo warm, comforting, squishy while I sip on a cup of hot coffee. Great Sunday morning with no plans to change for several hours. I will get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper first, and then decide what diaper to wear for the rest of the day. I don't think my wife has anything planned, but even if she does, I will still be diapered and eventually wet, but no more messing. I think I will go with a NS Air Supreme diaper with a cloth baby diaper as a booster and plastic or PUL pants. Oh Oh, more potty in my diaper, more bulge and better squish.

21 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

A half-BabyDoll

large.1035196235_1singlediaper.jpg.cd627

With a French Rubber diaper under to make it go a longer time before I need to change out. I will be in a full BabyDoll later for the night

The BabyDoll I said I would change into. I have been in it for 11 hours. It is still pretty dry so in a couple or three hours, I will probably change into a  half BabyDoll. But this is what I am in now

large.1162106704_2cleandrydiaper.jpg.257

Last night it was an Abriform L4 for bed, then a Bettery Dry day after my shower this morning, then mid-afternoon a change into a L'il Squirts Splash.  Soon it'll be time to change for night ... haven't decided on that one yet.

A wet and messy Bambino Classico V2 diaper this early morning. For work, I already have a Tena Ultima (plastic back) diaper ready to wear and wet under my regular pants for work.

I am ready for bed with a dry NS MegaMax Air diaper and a pair of snap BearHugz PUL pants from CTDC (Changing Times Diaper Company). My wife told me that there is a March snow storm on its way. It will be cold, snowy, and messy outside while I will be warm, wet, and also messy inside!?

Just put on a Rearz Critter Caboose with a Northshore 2XL booster pad in it. This combo is so amazingly thick and comfy.  I definitely can't walk without a waddle.  The Critter Caboose diaper causes me to waddle without a booster. 

I can't wait to get this diaper combo soaked and see how much I waddle then.

Starting Monday morning in a wet and messy Bambino Classico V2 diaper. I'll change in about two hours and have a Tranquility ATN with a booster ready for work with a pair of SatinMaidentheUSA diaper pants.