LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Back to work, so the only padding I have is I’m my backpack. Finally used the Member’s Mark from Sunday night, before I had to get ready for work. One of the few messies I was okay with. Easy clean up, felt good. 

22 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Cloth backed 4 tape Attends.  Good for about 2-1/2 hours this morning and very wet so far after an hour and a half.

The same.  This time I will keep close eye on how wet I'm getting.  I had to leave the chat yesterday morning because my diaper had leaked so bad my t-shirt was soaked about a third of the way up.  I generally sit at my computer on a waterproof washable chair pad in just my diaper and a t-shirt.  I knew I was really wet but had no idea my diaper was that saturated front to back and leaking like a sieve!  I can usually go 3 hours with no or little leaks but I lasted about 2-1/2 hours yesterday.  In reality probably should have changed a good half hour or more earlier since I was peeing like a horse.

• Like 1

Have the day off and the house to myself for most of the day.  I have on an Abena L4 plastic backed and a pair of snug blue vinyl pants to help keep the wet diaper in place.  Then a t-shirt onesie over everything.  I really needed to pee bad when I put this diaper on and within 10 minutes I emptied a full bladder into it.  I expect it to be very wet when I change in about 5 hours.

• Like 1

A new half of a BabyDoll. After 12 hours, 6:15 last night to 6:15 this morning, only the cloth was moderately wet, none of the rubber needed to be changed, all I had to do was put some more baby powder inside the French diaper and I am ready for another half day.Some of the rubber panties are wet on the inside but only a little and not worth changing

I just put on a fresh Rearz Mermaid Tales ?‍♀️ diaper.  So thick and super comfortable.  I love these diapers and am getting used to the hook and loop fasteners.  I still like the sticky tapes,  but these work well.20230124_064800.jpg

• Like 1
It's morning and you know what that means for me: a wet and messy diaper, this time a Bambino Classico v2 diaper. I think I am going to also wear a Classico v2 diaper to work. I guess I'm in the mood for a printed diaper.
14 hours ago, Moochie said:
It's morning and you know what that means for me: a wet and messy diaper, this time a Bambino Classico v2 diaper. I think I am going to also wear a Classico v2 diaper to work. I guess I'm in the mood for a printed diaper.

You must save a ton on toilet paper!

36 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

You must save a ton on toilet paper!

Adult wipes or sometimes paper towels followed by soap and water on a wash cloth; fresh and clean with no evidence of how messy I was.

I am ready for the evening and bed in a NS Air Active Premium diaper with a substantial booster pad since the Air Premium diaper is only listed at 6 hour capacity, and Kins Taffeta pants (a waterproof nylon type pant). My wife commented on the crinkle. I am dry and hope to remain dry for bedtime. Time will tell whether I go to bed somewhat wet.

In a wet Rearz Violet Seduction right now.  Came home from work and put my diaper on.  Had some breakfast and a few beers ?.  Did a few things around the house and now I'm going to bed. I'll make this diaper wetter.

I’m in  a Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima. I have tried many other brands but I always come back to the Tenas. They are the last remaining plastic-backed diapers that Tena makes. Really hope they keep making them!