LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Ready for bed in an Abena M4 diaper and BigTots diaper pants.

Update: It's morning now and my diaper is wet and messy. I wet during the night and messed my diaper 5 minutes after I got out of bed.

23 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Low end cloth backed 4 tape Attends.  Will be in it for about 2-1/2 hours before starting my day.  Saturday will be my big diaper day as I should have the house to myself for most of the day.

Same as above.

I just wet my NS Air Supreme diaper, lovely warm feeling on this early chilly and rainy morning. Soon I will start my morning exercise and if the diaper gods are with me, I will also have a messy diaper.

It's close to 6:00 pm and I just changed into my night diaper, a Bambino Classico v2 diaper which has become one of my favorite diapers when I am in the mood for a print. My wife is watching the Hallmark channel, and well, here I am, on the ABDL channel!

Update: It's morning and that means I am wet and now messy sitting here. I won't be changing for several hours with plans to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. After that I'll change into a clean diaper and plan to work on a professional manuscript for a peer review journal, then my wife and I are going out to look at a house. I plan to wear a NS Air Supreme diaper and plastic pants when I change. I'm sure I will be wet when we leave to look at this house on the market.

I prefer plastic back disposable diapers, but I am enjoying the Megamax Air cloth back diaper. I am very wet and messy this morning and this diaper feels great. Sure, I have a nice diaper sag but my diaper is not sliding off my hips like other cloth back diapers. Very soft, I am becoming a cloth back convert, and will use them now in my "diaper rotation."

This morning my NS Supreme purple diaper is very wet and messy. Nice bulge in both the front and back of my diaper with a delightful squish. For work today I think I will stay with another NS Supreme diaper under my business casual clothes. By the time I get home I'll be pretty wet.

• Like 1

Egosan maximum capacity is my preferred diaper. Very expensive but, urinating performance is a good twelve hours. huge volume and thickness makes it very satisfying.
I have used a catheter with many brands of diapers. The constant flow from the catheter will allow any diaper to achieve maximum capacity without leaking into my vinyl cover. The capacities of all brands of diapers I have tried far exceed any capacity evaluations and reviews I have read. The catheter allows the diaper to absorb the flow at the optimum rate designed for that particular brand of diaper.

I went to bed wearing a Bambino Classico v2 diaper and wet throughout the night. As soon as I got out of bed, I just relaxed and very naturally messed my diaper and here I am now, wet, warm, and squishy.

Inserted a 30fr 30cc in anus to use as inflatable plug. Must push in far enough to clear inner sphincter then inflate. Gives feeling of needing to poop and great feeling of tube sticking out and stimulating the outer ring. Either use syringe to deflate or cut tube and deflate liquid into diaper

but be prepared to poop your diaper!