LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Woke up several times last night to pee, as is usual, only this time I didn't have to get up and go to the toilet.  I just peed in the Betterdry diaper I put on at 9:15 last night and wore to bed.  It's 5:45am and pretty well soaked.  I put on some snug plastic pants over it as the plan is to keep it on for a couple more hours and maybe drop a load in it before having to change.  I have just today and tomorrow left of my being diapered 24 hours, then tomorrow evening it's back in underpants.  I hope after 5 days in diapers I still remember how to keep them dry!

• Like 1

I put on a Betterdry around 10pm and around 4am it was leaking on the bed sheets.  I don't wet in my sleep, but I wake up to pee and since I have been wearing diapers to bed the past 4 nights I just wet my diaper instead of getting up.  Usually I like to stay in my wet night diaper these past few mornings but by 6am when I got up that Betterdry was done for.  I showered and I'm now in a fresh dry Abena L4.  Bedsheets are in the washing machine!

Whoops!  Abena is no longer dry!  I have been wetting a lot this morning!

I clean BabyDoll, into which I changed about 2 hours ago from a quite wet one from last night, and have already wet

Currently, I am wearing a cloth diaper from Baby Pants and the cover is from Protex. Prior to this change, I wore an overnight cloth diaper + doubler from Rearz and a plastic pant from Babykins. 

5 minutes ago, Dee Cee said:

That sounds like , a very , very soaked diaper , how many oz’s of liquids is that ? And does that include poop too ?

8000ml equals around 270oz ? - but not yet reached. And only liquid :) 

• Like 1

Ready for bed in an Abena M4 cloth back diaper, a microfiber insert, and plastic pants.

Update: It's morning and now my Abena M4 cloth back diaper is wet, warm, and messy/squishy. Just a great way to start the day. I have another Abena M4, but plastic back already out when I change to get ready for work. I have a busy day, so wetting my diaper during the day will help with both my productivity, concentration, and enjoyment. No one at work, a professional setting with business casual dress, knows about my diapers, or if they do know, I'm the one who doesn't have a clue.