LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Tonight is a Little For Big blue diaper. Put it on about 10 pm. Only wet it twice. Once when I got back from a little bit of driving, and tinkled a little bit just now. 

I am in my office now with an Aww So Cute diaper under my jeans, untucked shirt, and sport coat. I am dry now, but finishing some coffee and I am sure that I'll be wet soon with hopes of getting through the day without changing so I will have to do some strategic wetting planning.

Today,  I came home from work and put on a Crinklz Astronaut diaper.  It's been a while since I wore one of these.  Still one of my favorite diapers.  I just love the Astronaut print.

I'm wearing a workday diaper - a Rearz/Incontrol Essential. It's a comfy white plastic "medium-duty" diaper that works well under daytime clothes. 

I am at my office in a wet  MegaMax AirLock diaper and plastic pants, three more hours and several more wettings, I will be pretty wet by the time I get home.

• Like 1

I'm wearing my usual, two damp cloth flat diapers sandwiching two Zorb inserts and a pair of Leak Master plastic pants. It's a beautiful day to go diapered.

Just got my Tykables order and put on a Tykables Puppers diaper.  Fit seems good and it's very comfortable.  We'll see how it holds up. 

Changed out of a Crinklz Astronaut diaper that I put on this morning, had breakfast and took a nap.  Then got up and cut the grass. It was pretty wet with several beers and lots of sweat.  Almost Changed into a Rearz Violet Seduction diaper,  but the FedEx truck showed up and I got my Tykables diaper order.

I am up this morning in a wet Little Kings Diaper...correction, make that now also messy. After I change and get nice and clean and fresh again, I think my choice for a consulting position that I have today will be an Aww So Cute diaper.

Well, as of Tuesday morning I put on a Mega Inspire for the day after voting early morning, about 7:30am.  Changed out of it into a cloth diaper and plastic pants around 2pm (very wet and swollen) for a back massage appointment.  Did a little shopping afterwards and got home about 5:30pm, soaked.  I immediately put the cloth diaper and some other clothes in the washing machine and put on a Mega Inspire for the rest of the evening.  No diaper Wednesday as I had way too many things going on but this morning I'm spending a couple hours in a low end plastic backed Attends.  About 2 hours is all that diaper is good for without a booster, but that is all the time I have for diapers this morning.

• Like 1

Today,  I'm in a Poopy Puppers diaper. So far, I'm really enjoying these Tykables Puppers diapers.  Super comfy.  We'll see how much abuse they can take today. 

LOL, Spanky is in a Little Rascals diaper. Hahaha. Just changed out of my Poopy Puppers diaper and into this NRU Rascals diaper. Fit and feel is just amazing. Going to bed,  we'll see how well it holds up.  My very first time I this diaper and it feels amazing 

8 hours ago, Spanky said:

LOL, Spanky is in a Little Rascals diaper. Hahaha. Just changed out of my Poopy Puppers diaper and into this NRU Rascals diaper. Fit and feel is just amazing. Going to bed,  we'll see how well it holds up.  My very first time I this diaper and it feels amazing 

It's a Little Rascals for me tonight as well.  Down to a few left, after which the bin gets something new for a while.

• Like 1

Nothing at the moment, though if this remodel that my hotel’s under going like it has been, I’m thinking I might need something little bit more padded than the pull-ups.m I have on me. They closed off the public bathroom and you gotta kind of be careful where you’re walking cause they just leave new tile right in the pathway, on the way to the lone employee bathroom. Ideally, I have the next two nights off so I don’t have to worry about it right away. 

Well, lets start back 24 hours since something was messed up yesterday and I couldn't reply to any posts or send any messages.

6am Thursday 5-10-2024:  A Prevail lower end cloth backed diaper I got at Goodwill for less that $4 a package after getting my back massage Tuesday afternoon (and almost got hit by a tornado - just missed by less than an hour).  At least I was wearing a diaper Tuesday at my massage which would have come in extra handy in case I got the shit scared out of me from the tornado I was lucky enough to miss!  I got the severe warning on my phone and I actually saw a cloud starting to form a funnel.

6:30am today:  I have on a cloth backed Attends this morning for a couple of hours.  I would have gone with another Prevail but I put the bag way back in my closet yesterday and believe me, it's a chore just getting to my closet door!  Have to crawl over my bed to do it and that's not easy with the way my back has been this past week.

For the evening I just put on a Prevail cloth backed diaper with a booster insert, Rearz double layer crinkle plastic pants and Rearz Lil Rebels training pants over everything. 

• Like 1

mommy has just changed me into a freshly clean tykables little builders diaper which i may or may not have had a small accident as she was finding me some pants to put on.

• Like 1

For some reason, tonight Christine is wetting like a big girl and the BabyDoll diaper, which she has been in for 5 hours since 6:30 may need to be changed earlier than usual. Dolly Andrea and Dolly Lisa will be very pleased

Currently in a Bunny Hops.  Dry at the moment.  I went to bed Saturday morning in a Rearz Dinosaurs(?)  I got up a few times to get some water and wet it at least once.  Woke up for good at 8 pm, wet it pretty good.  Put on a Threaded Armor pull up.  Met up with my cousin's crew and a friend, and we went and checked out the Solar Flare, north of town.  Got some really good pics before the clouds started moving in, hung out at my cousin's place until about 1 am.  Came home, started laundry, and here I am.  Oh yeah, had to stop at the hotel and figure out what was going on with my reliever.  Good kid, but still needs to slow down and remember that there is very little that I or the GM can't fix.  

About an hour ago, I changed out of a very wet BabyDoll and into a clean one, which I have already wet in. Because of the stay-dry, wetproof liner, I did not feel the wet form my last diaper or from this diaper on my chastity area

I am in my office getting ready for a busy (and wet) day in an Abena M4 plastic back diaper and Barbra panties over them. I don't wear women's clothing but I do like colorful panties on occasion over medical diapers for a little extra fun and aesthetics. My other clothing are a nice pair of jeans, an untucked blue shirt, and a seer sucker sport coat. It's early and I am dry but a long day ahead so I will have to "ration" my intermittent wetting to make sure I don't leak at the office.