LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Rearz daydreamers for me! First time I been able to wear in ages and I got them delivered this afternoon! Pretty sound so far 6 hours in a fair few wettings! Wearing and drinking a few beers at the same time so it’s being put to the test!

On 4/3/2024 at 6:00 PM, Little Sherri said:

Which one - the Elitecare? That's what I'm in right now. It's the third of the BeDry line that I've had a chance to try - I got the BeDry (the one with the tapes) first, and then the BeDry Night, second. I've been in this diaper since midnight last night, although it didn't see any fire until this morning - I was dry overnight, so I guess I was "being dry"... I'm in plastic pants now, because I got a back-of-the-thigh leak out of it, probably because I was sitting for most of the day. 

What do you think of it?

I was in the first one.  The one with the sticky tapes.  I'm not a fan of hook and loop fasteners so I avoid those like the plague.  As far as the diaper is concerned....I really like them.  I kinda switch back and forth between the Bedry and the Abena for when I'm running my daily errands....

• Like 1

This morning is brought to you by the courtesy of a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper and plastic pants. I am going out for a jog soon in my wet and poopy diaper, after which I will change into a fresh diaper and go to a routine dental cleaning at 9:30 this morning. After the dentist I am going to a medical supply store that stocks the Attends Premier diapers and get another bag of medium size diapers. I also think I have managed to prevent my diaper from sagging when wet by using decorative Duck Tape over the Velcro tabs. The decorative Duck tape also looks nice.

A BabyDoll with an insert put on at 7:20 and already wet twice by 8:10 so I will be in bed in a wet diaper, which the Dollies love

Wanted to be in extra thick diapers tonight as I'm feeling low and need some extra comfort. I started by putting on a vintage white Large Goodnites, which still fit me(!), with a ABU Tinytails over that, with a vintage 6-tape Attends plastic diaper stuffed with a plastic baby diaper and Pampers Size 7 and a nice snug fitting footed sleeper. Enjoying a whiskey and coke and plan to get full use of this diaper!

21 hours ago, thickdiaperedbaby said:

Wanted to be in extra thick diapers tonight as I'm feeling low and need some extra comfort. I started by putting on a vintage white Large Goodnites, which still fit me(!), with a ABU Tinytails over that, with a vintage 6-tape Attends plastic diaper stuffed with a plastic baby diaper and Pampers Size 7 and a nice snug fitting footed sleeper. Enjoying a whiskey and coke and plan to get full use of this diaper!

I wish I could still fit in the classic white Goodnites. 

I just got home and put on an Adventure Puffs disposable diaper.  I had to go pretty bad when I got home,  so as soon as I got the tapes fastened, I flooded it. A few moments later,  I pooped in it.  

Now, I'm just sitting here enjoying my soft, warm and squishy diaper. 

• Like 1

Nothing at the moment, but not out of the realm of possibility, especially when people are coming in while I’m trying to go to the bathroom. 

Looking forward to my littleforbig pack coming in, but unfortunately, that might not make it here by the weekend. 

I've been sick a couple weeks ago with an intestinal virus.  Didn't feel like wearing diapers.  Finally got better to go to work, which I did for the past 7 days.  Have this evening and tomorrow with the house to myself so right now I am in a cloth backed Attends with a plastic backed Attends over the top of it.  Later I will change into my first BeDry night diaper with the reported 12,000ML capacity for bed and see if I can sleep through the night with it.  I usually have trouble falling asleep when diapered.

This morning is brought to you by the courtesy of a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper and pink Trifecta pants from NorthShore Care Supply. Ahhhh, enough said.🤗

BeDry night diaper with 12,000 rated capacity.  I've been in it for 8-1/2 hours now and still going strong although very wet!  It has really swelled up a lot and I plan on giving it a good test to see how long I can go without leaks.  I have plastic pants on over it just in case.  I do not like the velcro tapes though.  They don't stay on and I have to use diaper pins through the tapes to pin the diaper on.