LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

After I changed my wet and messy morning diaper, I put on a Tena Active Ultima plastic back diaper and a pair of Big Tots cotton/lycra yellow gingham diaper pants that I put on at about 7:00 am, wore them to a consulting position I have, wet while there, and now it's shortly after 5:00 pm, lost track of how many times I wet, but not leaking, although it is time to change into my night diaper while my wife watches television. Hmmm, what diaper to wear for the night...going with Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper.

Update: It's morning and my Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper is wet and messy.

Edited by Moochie
update

I currently have on a Bambino Classico that I got Wednesday.  I put it on before I went to bed about 9:30 am.  I got up and and wet it around 5:30 after not being so successful on sleeping.  I went out with it on to get some hydration around 8:30 and tried to fall back asleep.  Woke up about a half hour ago, wet it again.  I think I might be able to get one more before I have to change.  I'll have to shower and change before 6 this morning and run up to the store for supplies for the week.  

A BabyDoll that I have been in for a couple of hours and have wet twice that should last until 6 pm

The simplicity of a white NS MegaMax diaper that is wet and messy this morning, after I change I have a Classico V2 diaper ready for work.

Low end plastic backed Attends.  Good for maybe 2 hours but that's about all the time I have for being in a diaper this morning.  After 45 minutes of being in it, I just wet it.  I'm sitting on a washable waterproof chair pad as I expect minor leaking.  I bought two packs of 20 at the Goodwill months ago for $3 each not realizing these were not nearly as absorbent as the cloth backed Attends I usually get at Goodwill, so I need to use them up.  Sometimes I double diaper by putting one of these over another lower end cloth backed disposable, but this morning it's just this diaper, not even a booster inside.

Back at work. Was sick most of last week, so I’m kinda grateful. Burned through 3 Better Dry and 2 Bambino Classico during that time, along with countless Tranquility Slimlines. What made last week suck was that I took last week off to relax, maybe get caught up on some stuff.  

I'm going back to my tried & true flour sack diapers with Zorb II inserts. I just changed out of a large flannel diaper. It was, I found out too large, & I couldn't keep it from slipping off. A different way of folding might have done the trick. But my original design works just fine.

Public Service Announcement. This morning is brought to you through the courtesy of a very wet and messy Tykables Animooz diaper.