LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

This morning is brought to you by the courtesy of a wet and messy Cushies Ultra diaper. After I change, I have a Bambino Classico V2 diaper ready for my office diaper, busy day so I will be wet.

Wish I had been able to grab some of those Cushies Ultra in XL before they sold out... it literally happened while I was putting stuff in my cart!  Anyway, I think they're the same physical shell as the new Tiny Tails... and that's what I'm wearing right now.

I am in my office with a nice pair of pants, sweater, and sport coat...oh, I forgot to mention a Cushies cloth back diaper. Still dry but will wet during the day without my colleagues being any the wiser...I hope. 3-4 drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper, and baby powder will keep me smelling fresh and quite pleasant as my diaper gets wetter throughout the day.

Update: Halfway through the day and I am pretty wet, but not the leaking threshold. I think I can make it home and change.

Edited by Moochie
update

I'm wearing a Rearz Daydreamer diaper right now.  Came home from work and put on the diaper and peed in it right away.  

Just changed out of my wet and messy Rearz Daydreamer diaper and into a nice and fresh Rearz Critter Caboose diaper.  Did some chores, dishes and three loads of laundry,  had 5 beers,  made the Daydreamer diaper pretty wet, got dinner going in the crock pot.  Now I'm ready for bed in my fresh diaper. 

Edited by Spanky

Not being incontinent, I wet my Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper multiple times volitionally throughout the night and no leaks. My wife tolerates my diapers and doesn't say anything except she gets upset if I leak on the bedsheets. I understand and don't blame her. I get up much earlier than she, and as soon as I got up, literally walking out of the bedroom, I relaxed and messed my diaper. Now I am sitting here wet, warm, and squishy. I'll change in about two hours, just like yesterday I am going to exercise in my wet and poopy diaper before I change. I have a very busy day but will go about my day in another diaper, I think a Little Kings diaper while I work on a complex report that involves integrating hundreds of pages of data. At 3:00 we are meeting friends for an early dinner and my Little Kings diaper will still be on and I am sure that I will already be wet when we leave. Several drops of baby powder scented oil and baby powder inside my diaper will keep me smelling fresh and clean. I am sure I will also wet my diaper while at the restaurant with the utmost discretion, perhaps just a brief glassy eye gaze as I wet. A very full day, just like my diaper at the moment!image.gif.f6e7b5677664cfd804ce56aab4c969ee.gif😊

Unusual for me today.  I got out one of my contoured cloth diapers and pinned it on.  Took a few tries to get it pinned on just tight enough.  Then I got out a pair of cloth covered super crinkly plastic pants with a Harry Potter design I got well over 20 years ago and slipped them over my cloth diaper.  I mean these pants are loud!  I live in the Midwest and I think they could be heard in New York!  I have to do some laundry today so in a few hours I'll change from this cloth diaper into a disposable diaper while I toss this in the wash with my casual dress pants and polo shirts.

I have been working on a complex report for a good part of the day, but wetting my Attends Premier diaper covered with pink Trifecta pants from Northshore Care Supply has made the work more enjoyable, even though quite honestly I have also enjoyed the intellectual stimulation along with my diaper stimulation. It will be time for a change soon, I'll retreat to the privacy of our lower level while my wife binges on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. What to wear for the evening? OK, going with Tykables Animooz.

Sorry for the consecutive posts. I am in my office getting ready to begin a busy day with a NorthShore MegaMax Tye Dye diaper nicely concealed under my pants, untucked shirt, and sport coat. There are so many adult/ABDL diapers on the market that I got away from MegaMax (MM) for awhile but I have returned. They are discreet and absorbent. Although I consider myself DL, I also like the aesthetics of a nice soft pastel baby print diaper, would be nice if MM came out with one.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Moochie said:

I also like the aesthetics of a nice soft pastel baby print diaper, would be nice if MM came out with one.

Agreed. I've worn the pink ones but a cute print would be nice. 

I'm in a Rearz Barnyard right now, comfy diaper. In an all-morning meeting online and this capacious diaper will keep me planted in my chair, come what may. 

Today is another wet and messy Rearz Daydreamer diaper. I'll probably put on an Adventure Puffs diaper whenever I decide to change out of this diaper. 

Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper...yes, wet and poopy.

UPDATE: Now in my office getting ready for a busy day in a Little Kings diaper. I couldn't help it, and already wet just a little. I have ten hours ahead of me, and will have to "ration" with smaller wettings throughout the day to avoid leaking. If my diaper ends up getting to the leaking threshold, I have the advantage of closing my office door and changing, but I don't have another diaper, so I will have decide what diaper to wear for the evening after dinner with wife.

UPDATE #2: Now I am midway through my day, with a corresponding diaper that is half-way to capacity in my estimation. I should be able to make it through the day, eat dinner with my wife while still in my wet Little Kings, then I'll change into a dry diaper for the evening and bed time.

Today's diaper is an Adventure Puffs diaper.  It's wet and messy at the moment as I sit here surfing around DD.

all ready for bed wearing a tykables overnights diaper which is underneath my onesie and pyjamas. going to hop into my crib snuggle with my stuffie go into a deep sleep and dream about being a little diaper baby at daycare. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

all ready for bed wearing a tykables overnights diaper which is underneath my onesie and pyjamas. going to hop into my crib snuggle with my stuffie go into a deep sleep and dream about being a little diaper baby at daycare. 

update Mommy changed my dirty diaper. now in a tykables little builders 

• Like 1