LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I am up this morning wet and now messy in an Attends Premier diaper and a Big Tots Cloud diaper pants that are made from a cotton/lycra material. These pants, therefore are not waterproof but are still functional and aesthetically pleasing over plain white diapers if you so desire a touch of aesthetics. Let me describe. Aesthetics: Blue clouds, yellow sun on a white background. The Big Tots pants could also be worn as regular underwear. Functional: Many cloth back disposable diapers sag significantly when wet, and I have actually had the Attends Premier diaper sag so much when I am wet that they slide off my hips. The Big Tots pants prevents the sag from happening, just like a onesie would function. I like them a lot and recommend them for both the function and aesthetics over a white cloth back diaper or white plastic back diaper. They also come in some other prints as well. If interested you can check them out on Etsy. The supplier/owner is responsive and helpful. Now, just a few comments on the Attends Premier diaper. They are very soft and comfortable and work for me for both night time and daytime wettings. The are absorbent and discreet for multiple night and day wettings, No diaper is leak proof, so as best you can know the capacity of your diaper and be careful of side sleeping wetting. Plastic pants may be best for the night or for extended day wear and wetting. The Attends Premier diaper is convenient for me because a local medical supply store sells then in stock. I have long put to rest any embarrassment going in and buying diapers Sometimes I wish the sales woman would give me a little smile and wink and say "have fun" but of course she is professional and has never known that my diaper is wet under my adult pants. I would never go in with a messy diaper because it is against my personal DIAPER CODE OF ETHICS to expose an unsuspecting, nonconsenting person to my diapers whether dry, wet, or especially messy. I'll enjoy the current state of my wet and poopy diaper for several hours before I change this morning, well before my wife gets up. I am not being dishonest or disingenuous with my wife, she knows everything about my diapers, but I don't even expose her to anything she may find unpleasant about a messy diaper. Wetting is different, I am wet all the time around her and others without anyone knowing. Several drops of baby powder scented oil and baby powder keep me smelling fresh and clean even when wet for as long as 8-12 hours. I am thinking about Febreze and may give that a try inside my diaper, in fact I think I'll go out and buy some today. Sorry for the length of this post, but I hope it has been helpful and informative.

Another 4 tape cloth backed Attends, but after yesterday morning when my diaper was so saturated it soaked through to my washable chair pad and even got the bottom of my t-shirt wet where it touched the top of my diaper in front, I put a booster pad inside.  I wet quite a bit last night (not diapered) and figured I would be soaking this diaper this morning.  I've had it on for about 40 minutes and it's still dry!  Not sure I actually needed the booster this morning but, oh well.

The usual Petitie BabyDoll, since 5:55 PM EST which I have not wet and am trying not to so I can be a big girl and not a smelly, wetsy baby girl

Tranquility Slimline. Pleasantly wet at the moment. Had it on since about 1:30. At some point, I’m gonna have to get ready for church for this morning. Might throw something on to sleep, but we’ll see.

A fresh Petite BabyDoll

Currently wearing a wet and messy Rearz Critter Caboose.  Put it on a while ago when I woke up. I peed in it right away and laid back down for a little bit.  Got up and pooped and now I'm sitting in my recliner in just my wet and messy diaper. 

14 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

I'm in my usual Northshore Megamax diaper with 3 boosters

That must feel amazing 

3 minutes ago, Spanky said:

That must feel amazing 

That's my normal standard wear for this baby because I don't know If I leak, poop, or if my IBS decides to attack me.

• Like 1

I am at work in a wet Abena M4 with yellow gingham BigTots diaper pants. I am halfway through the day and am pretty sure with some strategic planning and wetting I can make it home without leaking. Hoping for the best.

Nothing in the last 48 hours. Had a Wellness Superio from when I went to bed Sunday Afternoon. Had that for part of the night before I made it leak. Switched to Crinklz Buccaneer. Used that a couple of times before showering before bed. 

12 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

I came home with a very wet and soaked Northshore Megmax diaper with 4 boosters.

Four boosters! You must have really been waddling.

1 hour ago, Moochie said:

Four boosters! You must have really been waddling.

I was waddling because I pooped really badly and on top of that, I was in a training class and didn’t have a place where I can safely do a diaper change. I didn’t mind waddling because I’m so use to waddling in my diapers.

On 1/8/2024 at 7:43 AM, Spanky said:

Currently wearing a wet and messy Rearz Critter Caboose.  Put it on a while ago when I woke up. I peed in it right away and laid back down for a little bit.  Got up and pooped and now I'm sitting in my recliner in just my wet and messy diaper. 

Currently wearing carerspk washable incontinence underwear. https://carerspk.com

6 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

I was waddling because I pooped really badly and on top of that, I was in a training class and didn’t have a place where I can safely do a diaper change. I didn’t mind waddling because I’m so use to waddling in my diapers.

Sorry that you messed your diaper in a training class. I hope you were able to conceal your poopy diaper without being embarrassed or offending anyone. At any rate, you survived to mess another day.

3 hours ago, Moochie said:

Sorry that you messed your diaper in a training class. I hope you were able to conceal your poopy diaper without being embarrassed or offending anyone. At any rate, you survived to mess another day.

I was able to and I was able to contain the mess and poopy diaper and what's nice was that I had nurses that helped me with my diaper change.

Currently in my first ever Rearz Daydreamer diaper with a Rearz overnight booster pad in it.  WOW!!! This is so amazingly thick.  It is so comfortable.  It's still dry and I can't walk without a waddle.  

I've worn some of the other Rearz mega diapers,  the Mermaid Tales and the Critter Caboose and just love them.  The fit and feel of this diaper is very similar to the other Rearz Mega diapers.  

This is the first time for me trying the Rearz booster pads too.  They are thick starting out,  thicker than the North Shore Care boosters that I've used.  I've used the 2XL contoured booster in the Mermaid Tales diaper and that was an amazing combination,  but this Rearz overnight booster in a Rearz Mega Diaper definitely has that beat.

There's no way that I could conceal this diaper combination right now,  dry, I can't wait to see what it's like soaking wet.

Got the house to myself for about 3-1/2 hours unexpectedly after work today but have to get up early morning to go back to work.  I have a cloth backed 4 tape attends with a booster pad good for about 3-1/2 hours, my new Rearz clear double layer plastic rustle pants over the diaper and then my new black Rearz Lil Rebels training pants.  Only thing that will get wet is the diaper but the training pants add some bulk for sitting around the house. 

• Like 1

A fresh Petite Babydoll that I have been in for about an hour and have yet to wet, after changing out of a very wet, smelly one that I had been in for 11 hours