LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

t's only 5:50 PM but I just put on my night time diaper, a Magnifico diaper. My challenge is to keep my diaper dry before bedtime, but if I am not able to, I will have to go to bed wet and hope for the best (no leaks) during the night.

Update: It's morning and I am very wet, just wet not messy this morning.

Right now I'm wearing a wet pink megamax, with a orange wet onesie. When I get done with my shower, I will change into a dry onesie and I might end up throwing on a wadler and that would be kind of cool.

For some reason I always seem to flood out my onesie and I'm not sure why, but I'm getting used to the fact that every couple weeks I have to do at least one load of those. I will be doing extra laundry so that I will be able to go to my brother's wedding in New Hampshire, hopefully I won't get totally drenched and soaked!

Brian

I bought a terry cloth diaper with side snaps that I wanted to try so I wore them to bed with a cloth booster, a disposable diaper liner for my inevitable morning mess, and a pair o blue print plastic pants from Babykins. As usual I wet during the night, got up without a leak, and then messed this new diaper. I really like this terry diaper, the wetness makes me feel clammy, but a nice warm wet, and now squishy clamminess, Clean up will be a little more labor intensive with a cloth rather than disposable diaper, but I don't mind at all. Of course I'm sitting here squishing my poopy, I hope the disposable liner helps with an easier diaper change.

Cloth backed lower end Attends for about 2 hours or so.  It's my first diaper in a week and a half.  Saturday will be  my big diaper day as I have the day off and house to myself.  Might even start it off with a Betterdry for bed Friday night.

A store brand undergarment pad, under a pair of plain white Threaded Armor trainers, under a NASA flight suit. It’s the equivalent of Spirit Week across the corporate umbrella. Our theme is super heroes and Thursday is dress like your favorite super hero. I didn’t have time to prep, so I figure astronaut is heroic enough. The padding is in case I can’t get to the bathroom and unzipped fast enough. 

I'm in a very wet Betterdry with a booster pad and plastic pants that I put on for bed around midnight.  It's now 5-1/2 hours later and that tells how much I pee since it's a Betterdry and very wet.  I'll change and put on an Abena L4 in about 5 hours.  There will probably be about 2 hours between the diapers when I'll be in regular underpants until I get the house to myself for the rest of the day.

A French BabyDoll: Already wet even before I go to bed