LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

8 hours ago, TD712 said:

Out of curiosity, do you wear plastic pants over plastic backed diapers?

No, only over cloth back disposable diapers but sometimes I wear a cotton/lyvra, satin diaper cover or full cut panties over my diapers for a pleasing aesthetic look and they help with a very wet or messy diaper sag by helping to keep my diaper snug, similar to a onesie I guess, but I don't nave or am interested in a onesie.

I am at work early waiting for my day to start by reviewing what's on my plate for the day. Very busy day. I have a new diaper on that was just delivered yesterday, an ABU cloth back Cushies under my pants, work atmosphere is business casual if not just casual, just pants and a shirt that is tucked in. I am dry and hope that as the day goes on and I wet throughout the day, the wet diaper bulge remains discreet. I suppose if anyone stares at my diaper area that's their problem.

2 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

cushies. been a long time since i wore a two taper but still comfy and been steadily leaking in it for a while now

Agree, I just got a case delivered and wore one to work for a total of 12 hours before I got home. Multiple wettings during the day and remained discreet and dry on the outside while wet on the inside, Two thumbs up for ABU Cushies, my purchase was cloth back, excellent diaper that will work for both night time and day time wetting.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Moochie said:

Agree, I just got a case delivered and wore one to work for a total of 12 hours before I got home. Multiple wettings during the day and remained discreet and dry on the outside while wet on the inside, Two thumbs up for ABU Cushies, my purchase was cloth back, excellent diaper that will work for both night time and day time wetting.

cloth cushies are my happy place diaper 🥰 my laughin' place!

• Like 1

I'm in a tye dye Mega max diaper with 4 boosters with just a t-shirt on because it's warm outside and being an adult baby, I am not allowed to wear pants

I'm finally wearing an Adventure Puffs diaper.  It's super comfy and fits pretty good.  We'll see how well they work over time.

I'm in another one of my new Adventure Puffs diapers. Comfortable and they hold quite a bit. 

Update,  my Adventure Puffs diaper is even more comfy now that it's wet and messy 😎

WEEKEND!  Attends cloth backed under Protec briefs. Dry at the moment. Getting my caffeine levels to adequately functioning levels. Getting ready for some Diablo 4 and Street Fighter 6. 

Wearing a wet pink mega Max at this time. When I get up again I probably will change it, and put on another pink one as well.

Brian

A Frnech BabyDoll that is still mostly dry, that I first wet at 8 PM last night it is now 7:44 AM. I did have a little leak but all it did was get between the snap-on and first pull-on rubber panty between my legs

• Like 1

Day three in an Adventure Puffs diaper. I'm really liking these new diapers.  I love the design.  They're very comfy and their capacity is very similar to that of a Crinklz/Better Dry diaper. 

Update,  it's now a wet and messy Adventure Puffs diaper that I'm wearing. 

• Like 1

After I change my wet and messy morning NS Air Active Supreme diaper, the most adult activity today will be wetting my diaper while at work. My diaper for work is already out, a Tena Super ProSkin diaper, a booster, several drops of scented oil in my diaper, and plastic pants, The work atmosphere is professional with business casual to even casual dress, and no one knows that I am diapered and/or wet. My day will be very busy, so the diapers will be both functional and soothing. If I happen to miscalculate my wetting and get soaked and close to leaking, I simply close the door of my office and change. into a dry diaper that I keep in my brief case (I guess you could call my brief case a diaper bag). The wet diaper gets folded up, placed in a plastic bag that keep in my desk, and I dispose of my wet diaper in a trash receptacle right outside the office building. Have I really miscalculated wetting and leaked at work, with the small crescent shape wet stain in the back of my pants just at the back leg openings (a press out leak)? Yes, occasionally, at which time I retreat to my office, change as noted above, then stay in my office until the wet stain dries, but often a sport coat or untucked shirt conceals my slightly wet pants until they dry. I love wetting my diapers but hate leaks!! As I said, no one knows; I have never heard any comments, "It's okay, he just wet his diapers again." If by chance people know, I am not treated any differently by my colleagues. Sometimes I think people might be looking at my slight diaper bulge, but more than likely that might be my own sensitivity. For the present, I'll enjoy my morning wet, warm, squishy, poopy diaper, which I admit is not very adult-like.

• Like 1