LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Got my shipment in, tried two Attends cloth backs. Only wore the first one from about 9 am to about 6:30 on. Put the second one after that, used it rather fully. (Not in a way I would have wanted.) My stomach started acting up around 8:30, messed it quite a bit. Definitely not fun. It’s been an almost literal s***show up until about a half hour ago. 
Still have two diapers in my bag, just in case. 

Edited by astrodiaper
Almost forgot.
20 hours ago, rusty pins said:

4 tape cloth backed Attends this morning.  Will wear it for 2 to 3 hours.  No work on Saturday with the house to myself so that will be my big diaper day.

Vintage, or a bit newer?  I got what seems to be newer and would like to get your thoughts. I made a mess in one recently, but I wasn’t pushing my luck that night and didn’t wet it. 

I did not diaper last night but as soon as I got up this morning I put on an Attends Advanced diaper and within a minute i was wet and messy. I won't change right away and want to take advantage of the nice early morning weather at 65 Degrees F. and go out for a run in my wet and messy diaper.

8 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

Vintage, or a bit newer?  I got what seems to be newer and would like to get your thoughts. I made a mess in one recently, but I wasn’t pushing my luck that night and didn’t wet it. 

When I get them I get them at the Goodwill for around $3 to $4 a package of 24 diapers.  They are new in the sealed package, cloth backed and two tapes per side.  More like a store type brand as far as absorbency, good for maybe 3 hours or so of wetting.  Defiantly not a premium diaper but good for about 3 hours or so.

I put one on for about 3 hours this morning and it was wet when I took it off but probably could have gone another half an hour.  To answer the subject of this thread, I'm now in a plastic backed Betterdry that I'll have on for about the next 6 hours.

Well, I was going to throw on a Tranquility, or Attends tonight, but irony struck and I’m at work on my night off. 

BTW, thanks @rusty pins, these Attends look like they can do one, maybe two good wettings before needing to be changed. 

Once again, I did not wear a diaper to bed, but as soon as I got up I taped on an Attends Advanced diaper and immediately wet and messed. Now sitting here with a nice squishy diaper.

• Like 1

Started out the day in a Rearz Critter Caboose diaper this morning which I immediately flooded.  Not long after that, I dropped a big load into it. 

My Mexican dinner last night made for a hot mess today,  if you know what I mean.  Stayed messy for about 5 1/2 hours. 

Just got cleared up and changed into a Rearz Violet Seduction 💜 diaper.  That should last me the rest of the day

• Like 1

Last night was a cloth diaper for the first time in ages.  Then after my shower this morning, it was a BetterDry.  Changed that at dinner time into a Magnifico, which I'll have on until I get up in the morning for work.

• Like 1

Since I didn’t get to Sunday night, I wore an Attends to bed and wet it when I woke up and got moving. Back at work, so only the backups in my bag. This week has the potential to suck. 

• Like 1

This morning is being brought to you by the courtesy of a wet and messy Bambino Classico V2 diaper. Stay tuned for further updates as they develop.

• Like 1

Recently got the all black ones from Rearz. Normally I only went for cute prints, or sometimes white, but wanted to try something different. I have to say I do like them, its a very different look then i'm used to

• Like 2

Another wet and messy NS Supreme purple diaper this morning but yesterday I got a pack of four Barbra panties delivered from Amazon and have one on as a diaper cover. Looks great and will work as a good diaper cover and support over cloth back disposable diapers that have a tendency to sag drastically when wet.

• Like 1