LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

A Full BabyDoll (as distinct from a Half BabyDoll)that I am not goung to use My dryer died and I am getting it replaced so I cannot use my laundry facilities for awhile

None at the moment and I guess I forgot to post yesterday.  I put on a Betterdry when I got up yesterday morning about 6:30 and wet it probably around 7am.  I wore that diaper all day while working around the house, painting door trim, adding some water to my waterbed, watching a WW2 movie and all that.  I removed it around 4:30pm and it was totally soaked.  Glad I put on some waterproof pants around 1pm to keep my pants and chair dry.

I am now about seven hours into a Better Dry Day diaper with a cloth baby diaper as a booster. I feel wet and clammy because of the cloth baby diaper booster, but I like the feeling as a reminder of just how naughty I am. Nevertheless, my diaper is still relatively stealthy, as my wife has not made any comments to me about being wet.

• Like 1

This morning I had a wet pink mega Max. Changed it to a dry pink mega Max with no trifecta cover. Also went through my diaper stock, and got rid of all of my 2020 supply of my white diapers - people may ask me, why the heck did you get rid of all of your white diapers?  Answer: the diapers I got rid of were part of the 2020 stock that North Shore made, and Mr Greenberg had to get after the company that makes them for him, and that bunch felt like instead of having an absorbent core in the middle of your diaper, it felt like a large piece of very hard inflexible cardboard. I kept every other color in my inventory, black, tie dye, pink - and I called my supplier this morning and ordered another 90 pink diapers. I know that I will use a 2021 and 2022 supply, because they don't have that defect. I feel good because I was able to get rid of something that I did not want to use, because there's no reason to hold a supply that is defective.

Brian

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

B8D4BCB7-9E08-43F8-A238-0FAE35BE2691.thumb.jpeg.15c345835a132616ff0fb783032f54a6.jpegMy soaked morning Megamax indicating that I slept peesfully last night but I’ll keep it on until my morning poop. Then shower and fresh Megamax and off to work. 

Looks like SOMEONE needs a Diapee change?!??????☺️????♥️????♥️?????? that SURE looks like ONE soaked Diapee!!!!??????????☺️??????????

12 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Looks like SOMEONE needs a Diapee change?!??????☺️????♥️????♥️?????? that SURE looks like ONE soaked Diapee!!!!??????????☺️??????????

Oh it’s definitely wet but not messy yet so no changies until after I go poopy. 

1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

Oh it’s definitely wet but not messy yet so no changies until after I go poopy. 

Mommy BETTER be on standby with all the Diapees and the Wipees and the Baby Powder then! We wouldn't want Baby to get a rash, now would we?!????☺️?♥️?????

At work I had on an ATN with a booster. I got pretty wet, but did not leak. Got home and out of my wet diaper and ate dinner with my wife. Now, I am back in a diaper for the evening-a Total Dry X-Plus diaper. I am dry, but wait until the morning, perhaps I will give an update.

Update: It's morning now and you guessed it: wet and messy. Just a small mess, but enough to know that I am naughty. For work I am going with my last Aww So Cute diaper under business casual attire: professional on the outside and cute on the inside...and wet by the end of the day.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

B8D4BCB7-9E08-43F8-A238-0FAE35BE2691.thumb.jpeg.15c345835a132616ff0fb783032f54a6.jpegMy soaked morning Megamax indicating that I slept peesfully last night but I’ll keep it on until my morning poop. Then shower and fresh Megamax and off to work. 

Nice picture.   I really like when my pee is really yellow and it shows through the diaper like that.

• Like 1

just had my poopie tykables puppers diapie changed by mommy now in a freshly clean rearz princess pink with a booster inside which should get me through till bedtime hopefully.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Trying to decide between a Crinklz Astronaut and an ABU Little Pawz 

Go with crinklez astronaut! They're SO CUTE!!!!???????♥️??♥️??☺️????????

• Like 1

I decided to go with the Little Pawz diaper.  Almost went with a PeekABU as that was on top of my stash, but went with the Little Pawz.   Put it on and wet it right away and it feels so good.  It will be stinky really soon and all afternoon to wear it.

Update,  it's stinky now, too.

• Like 2