LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

5 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Well that is not the only thing that is tingling.   My nose is also tingling from my very wet and super messy diaper he he

And maybe your Spidey pee-pee is tingling too, if you know what I mean!????? LOL!????

4 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

And maybe your Spidey pee-pee is tingling too, if you know what I mean!????? LOL!????

Oh it is that and the fact that I might have pooped a lot in this diaper little buddy he he  So my poop and pee pee senses are tingling.

4 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Oh it is that and the fact that I might have pooped a lot in this diaper little buddy he he  So my poop and pee pee senses are tingling.

I hope you REALLY enjoyed it buddy! LOL! That's why diapies are the best, ESPECIALLY with pacifiers!???☺️♥️????

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I hope you REALLY enjoyed it buddy! LOL! That's why diapies are the best, ESPECIALLY with pacifiers!???☺️♥️????

Oh I am still enjoying it for now.

I went to the gym tis morning and then to a local home medical supply store where I usually buy some Attends Premier diapers even though I prefer plastic back disposable diapers. Instead of buying the Attends, they also had Tranquility ATN diapers so I bought two packs, a pack of Tranquility boosters, and some McKesson wipes. I have an ATN diaper on now with no booster. I have worn them before but it is has been a few years. The plastic is soft and silent, and they are quite thin; I can't imagine how this diaper could get me through the night. I have one small to moderate wetting and so far so good. My wife and I have to take our cat to the vet for of all things what we suspect might be a bladder infection. That will be in about 90 minutes from now, and I will see how the ATN holds up. What I can say so far is that they are comfortable and "stealthy," probably a good day time diaper.

6 minutes ago, Moochie said:

I went to the gym tis morning and then to a local home medical supply store where I usually buy some Attends Premier diapers even though I prefer plastic back disposable diapers. Instead of buying the Attends, they also had Tranquility ATN diapers so I bought two packs, a pack of Tranquility boosters, and some McKesson wipes. I have an ATN diaper on now with no booster. I have worn them before but it is has been a few years. The plastic is soft and silent, and they are quite thin; I can't imagine how this diaper could get me through the night. I have one small to moderate wetting and so far so good. My wife and I have to take our cat to the vet for of all things what we suspect might be a bladder infection. That will be in about 90 minutes from now, and I will see how the ATN holds up. What I can say so far is that they are comfortable and "stealthy," probably a good day time diaper.

Well to me it sounds like that diapie can only hold two wettings. Which in my opinion isn't very good at all. That's why I hate thin diapers, they just don't seem like they can absorb a lot of pee-pees.????? I think you'd be better off with thicker diapies.?????♥️?????

36 minutes ago, SquooshySmores said:

Not with that attitude.  You just gotta pee more

@SquooshySmores

Well then.......I guess I will have to try HARDER ***Grabs a Hose and drinks a TON of water, standing on a Tarp :) **

A single BabyDoll diaper that I first wet at 8PM last night and it is now 10:30 AM and I need a change

• Like 1

On Saturday I bought some Tranquility ATN at a local Medical Supply store and I am up this morning wet and messy. These are pretty thin/discreet diapers but so far so good, no leaks, although I didn't have a terribly wet night, soft and squishy right now. I think I will also wear these diapers to work today with a booster of some sort. Wish me luck for no leaks.

Crinklz Aquanaut (lg), with Tranquility Super TopLiner and Abena Boost boosters inside.

Tranquility has low capacity (~420ml) but swells nicely due to SAP. Abena Boost doesn't swell much at all (virtually no SAP) but helps to wick and holds more than the Tranquility in ISO (1300ml).

I can easily get about 2 liters plus out of this combination before any leaking.  ISO rating of the three together is over 7 liters.

Crinklz= 5300ml

Abena Boost=1300ml

Super TopLiner=420ml

Total=7020ml (ISO)

I am ready for bed in a Forsite AM/PM Stars diaper.  Dry now, but wait until the morning!?

Update: it's morning do I have to say what my diaper is like? For work I am going with an Aww So Cute diaper.

My morning Crinklz Aquanaut with Tranquility Super TopLiner and Abena Boost has just about run it's course now, very full and quite cold by now (I prefer it when they're freshly warm!)

I'm about to repeat the pattern with Crinklz Astronaut instead of Aquanaut like I've worn since this morning.  If I push this one much more it'll be all over my bed (no bed pad on the bed).