LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Test driving a kinda wet Bambino bellisimo v2. I like the print, and they are the only Bambino  that fits me for some reason, and the origional ones held a TON!..

See what happens...??

I am wearing a wet tie-dye mega max. Will probably change in the next few hours, but I have been busy most of today because I just barely got my new chair from the furniture store. I am in full recline mode, and enjoying the fact that I can now wait here in comfort with heat and massage along with Lyft capability, and it is more comfortable than any chair that I’ve ever owned in my entire life.

Currently in an ABU Little King! I have for sure found that I can fit in them, and am going to celebrate by wearing one to sleep right now. I don’t really regress when I wear, but this diaper brings me right back to the days my mom had my butt in Huggies! ABU really knocked it out of the park on this one.

A NS Supreme purple diaper with a Big Tots cotton/lycra diaper pant for extra pizzaz. This will be my evening and bed-time diaper, so I have to keep it dry, or minimally just a little wet for bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update in the morning: You guessed it, wet and messy.

Edited by Moochie
update

A RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME BabyDoll, which is all I have. I first wet at 2:30 PM and expect to change out of at  8;30 AM or later tomorrow

37 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

I have just been changed out of a messy tykables unicorns into a freshly clean tykables little builders for an evening of play.

I hope you have an excellent playtime buddy!????❤️??♥️?☺️?❤️???♥️☺️????

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Newbee said:

Just been changed into a pink megamax now I’m ready for bedtime 

I am in a wet white Megamax:  I’ll change in a while because I’m going to take a shower, but I’m not sure what color diaper I will put on.

• Like 1

Now I’m in a dry white mega Max: not sure how long it will last, but I know that I feel good and I feel comfortable in my brand new recliner: best sleep I’ve had in the last four nights is because of my new recliner

we will have to see how long this one lasts: I can’t guarantee that I won’t be using it by the end of the hour, but probably by the end of the night I will have to change it at least twice.

Hehe:  I just barely wet my dry diaper,  so I guess that is not dry anymore ??

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~

Currently wearing a wet white mega Max: apparently this one ended up getting a little too much wetness and leaked, but I do have my washable pad in my recliner, but I don’t understand why I leaked: then I looked at my diaper I don’t think I have put it on tight enough on the bottom left side.

I will attempt to fix that in a few moments when I change it!

Brian