LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Fit-Right diaper with a booster pad.  I wore a Prevail with a booster yesterday with having the kidney stone and drinking tons of water.  I was not peeing a whole lot but I did get the diaper fairly wet in about 5 hours.  I couldn't find the stone when I took it off but I'm pretty sure at this point I passed it.  I was getting up about every 45 minutes starting about 1am and peeing like a horse, getting rid of all the water I drank yesterday, and I haven't had to take pain medicine so I believe I passed the stone, but I will see.  Diaper is pretty much mandatory this morning if I don't want to keep running back and forth to the toilet every 30 to 45 minutes.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Fit-Right diaper with a booster pad.  I wore a Prevail with a booster yesterday with having the kidney stone and drinking tons of water.  I was not peeing a whole lot but I did get the diaper fairly wet in about 5 hours.  I couldn't find the stone when I took it off but I'm pretty sure at this point I passed it.  I was getting up about every 45 minutes starting about 1am and peeing like a horse, getting rid of all the water I drank yesterday, and I haven't had to take pain medicine so I believe I passed the stone, but I will see.  Diaper is pretty much mandatory this morning if I don't want to keep running back and forth to the toilet every 30 to 45 minutes.

Hopefully you passed the stone

I just put on a Skooldoodle diaper.   One of my samples.  I  got this one fitting pretty good.   These are very comfortable diapers and cute as well.  Wet it a little bit  so far.

• Like 2
On 12/18/2021 at 12:02 PM, IminWetPampers said:

I woke up this morning and discovered that someone had peed and pooped in my diaper. I was asleep so I can’t be sure who it was. Lol

Sounds like Mommy needs to change your diapie!?☺️?? What an good baby you are!?????????❤️??❤️ I wish you and me were 1  and 4 years old again so we could play together and then have lots of snuggles and Cuddles together!??☺️?????????????❤️?☺️?? And lots of Diaper Parties and hugs!????????❤️?☺️??????????????❤️???

• Like 1

A very wet tie-dye mega max which I’m going to change right now! Tomorrow, I will have a whole order of tie-dyes, so I will have my favorite color for this round. I am glad that I’m able to switch the colors up with my supplier, I just need to tell her what color I want to order when I order, and as long as the diapers cost the same, regardless of color, she can accommodate.

Brian

• Like 2

Another Fit-Right diaper with booster.  I was peeing so much yesterday morning, when I got up from my computer chair the diaper had soaked my chair pad it leaked so much!  Such a heavy wet diaper.  I think I passed the stone finally and again, I've been getting up every 45 minutes to pee a lot this morning.  I expect this diaper will be soaked again as well, hence sitting on the same chair pad (that really needs to be put in the washing machine now).

• Like 1

A Rearz "Mermaid's Tale"...  Not a claim you'll likely see me make often.  I feel like a walking version of Cartoon Network but I'm going for a 24 hour nappy.

On 12/19/2021 at 8:37 AM, Newbee said:

I’m in a slightly wet tykables Camelot 

Gahhh!  You've beaten me to it again!  That was the one I wanted to test.  The Mermaid was the consolation because I couldn't find any.

6 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Another Fit-Right diaper with booster.  I was peeing so much yesterday morning, when I got up from my computer chair the diaper had soaked my chair pad it leaked so much!  Such a heavy wet diaper.  I think I passed the stone finally and again, I've been getting up every 45 minutes to pee a lot this morning.  I expect this diaper will be soaked again as well, hence sitting on the same chair pad (that really needs to be put in the washing machine now).

Did you find the stone this time?  I'd think that it would be easy to find in a diaper. 

18 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

A very wet tie-dye mega max which I’m going to change right now! Tomorrow, I will have a whole order of tie-dyes, so I will have my favorite color for this round. I am glad that I’m able to switch the colors up with my supplier, I just need to tell her what color I want to order when I order, and as long as the diapers cost the same, regardless of color, she can accommodate.

Brian

That's awesome. 

Nothing out of the ordinary right now, just a wet NS Lite purple diaper. Was on a 2.5-hour ride with my wife to visit family for Christmas. My wife drove while I relaxed and wet several times. I have not changed yet; I think I still have several more moderate wettings left before i risk leaking.

Been feeling better the past day and a half and thought I had passed the stone,  About 2 hours ago the pain came back and I had to take one of those heavy duty addicting pain pills again.  I'm almost at my wit's end.  5 days now and I can't afford to go back again to the ER.  All they can do is a CT scan to see if the stone is about to pass, give me an IV and pain meds, the only time I never think twice about going to the ER.  Kidney Stone pain is the worst you can imagine and you would almost sell your sole to get pain relief any way you can.

I woke up in a nice, wet Bambino Cloudee diaper.   It's my first time trying these and I really like them.  Very comfortable and they fit me very well.  Nice and wide in the crotch area. They seem to hold quite a bit.  So, I'm going back to bed and see how much more they'll hold.

Good night. 

Just put on a Bambino Catstronaut diaper.   I really like the print on this diaper.  I  like the fit and feel as well.   It's very comfortable.   I just wish that it had regular tapes instead of these velcro tapes. 

Came home from work in a very wet Better Dry Day diaper with a booster. I spent about 11 hours in the diaper and wet throughout the entire day without a problem. Came home, talked to my wife, petted our cat, and then changed after cleansing important areas with some baby wipes and now ready for bed in a Forsite AM/PM Stars diaper.

Morning update: Wet and messy now.