LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ

26 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Yeah, this suddenly feels like we tripped and fell into 50's American white suburbia or something. 

Yeah, it should have a very dated feel, though the race is more Polynesian than white. ^_^ 

2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Yeah, it should have a very dated feel, though the race is more Polynesian than white. ^_^ 

Oh I said that specifically because Black America in the 50's was a LOT different than White America.  ;) 

4 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Why do I get the feeling that this is like an alternative history of Hawaii where after the annexation by the United States the society is taken over by a couple of white bureaucrats who succeeded in purging all indigenous culture from the island, instilling a strict gender hierarchy, but then decided to make the island into an insular enlightenment Utopia instead of a tourist destination? Anyways, Lyon is the embodiment of the patriarchy and what happens when you objectify women. Clearly he's only after her because she's hard to get and kinda "exotic" because she's from the mainland. Lyon is out for a trophy and I don't like him ?

4 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Oh I said that specifically because Black America in the 50's was a LOT different than White America.  ;) 

GOOD POINT! :o 

1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

Why do I get the feeling that this is like an alternative history of Hawaii where after the annexation by the United States the society is taken over by a couple of white bureaucrats who succeeded in purging all indigenous culture from the island, instilling a strict gender hierarchy, but then decided to make the island into an insular enlightenment Utopia instead of a tourist destination?

Hey, uh.  You... aren't super wrong.  It's a mostly Polynesian civilization, though the culture is a mix of 1900's Hawaii, 1930s America, and 1980's Japan.  The whole WW1 and WW2 stuff and a lot of the annexation of pacific islands had a disproportionate amount of cultural influence.  Spin all that together in a place that moves EXTREMELY SLOW developmentally and you get Lillikol! :D 

Great chapter! Bras, panties, Lew vs Lyon and Lyon's anger that Lew got along so well with Maisie. Maisie's explanation of gay and trans I thought was as good an explanation as could be given to Lillikolians and of course Lyon couldn't even begin to understand.  And I like Scarlet's comments for the most part. Yes, the "I want to be a cow" was a great response for the typical transphobic comment by Lyon. It can't truly be judged as transphobic here though because it doesn't seem that you can hate something/someone for which you have no concept!

By our standards, Lyon is a horrible person as Scarlet outlined, but here he's just a typical boy of his age. Perhaps with a bit of a swelled head and arrogant manner. 

I've got to skip all the sociological comparisons of culture and time period but I'll trust your discussion is right on target. Anyway, it won't affect my enjoyment of the story.

26.)

"It's pretty here..." I hadn't talked to anyone about it quite yet. No one but Kodi. As mean as he was sometimes, I missed those walks. We'd had three in my four days here, and I wondered if we'd have another today. Probably not, with the sun going down... "It's a weird place, but a pretty place..."

"Well, they teach us in History class about the founders, and why they chose the island. It's at this perfect place for the tides where there's never any chance of storms, and the sun is nice, and there's water in the ground below, and there are three different biomes here. Which for an island this small is pretty impressive..." Even though he was a bit of a womanizer, it seemed like Lyon was a good student nonetheless, and he knew his history. "It's also far enough out of the direct path from any one country to another than we'd never be in the way of navy fleets at war. That was a big consideration for the founders..."

"Crazy..." It really was, too. I wonder what the logic was when they found this place. 'Let's make a land where girls wear diapers all the time and boys are always better!' I knew I was being snobby, though. I was working against it. We finally got to the milkshake bar and Lyon ordered for me. "I... I'm not really sure I want one..."

"Why not?"

I looked at my feet and blushed. I still had eighteen hours to go...

"You need to have a milkshake, babygirl, it's tradition. We get our milkshakes, and then we go to the deck." The deck was a protrusion of land visible from here that seemed to jut out into the air, above the cliffs and in defiance, and it provided a really lovely view of the ocean both below and beyond. "No excuses, I already ordered and you're going to love it."

"You said it's tradition."

"...yeah?"

"Like, with other girls?" He was quiet a minute and I crossed my arms. Man, he sucked at this... "Is this what you do with them? Take them to a movie and a milkshake and sit on the deck?"

"I don't know."

Great, now he has memory loss. "Pick somewhere else to drink our milkshakes. Somewhere new."

"Fine, we'll take the Long Road." Which meant, in this case, a much longer and gentler descent to the rock pools below — which the descent snaked tightly back and forth to get to the bottom without too much effort or time investment, the Long Road had a more gradual and spread-out descent, suitable for Mom's with babies in push-chairs and couples looking for a romantic walk taking an hour when the normal descent would only take ten minutes.

"That's new?"

"New for my dates."

Hm. Okay. "Good enough for me, then." I was given my milkshake and I looked nervously into the cup. We started walking down the road. It would be about five minutes before we made it to the decline. We were halfway there before he noticed I wasn't drinking.

"You know you have to drink that? It melts if you don't." Well, it melts even if you do, but that was largely beside the point. "Come on, it's Redberry, and the milk is made on the island." A lot of food was. Two months one year the milk had been imported and mainland milk was... horrible. Nowhere near as creamy and wonderful and delicious as Lillikol milk. Honestly, Lyon didn't know how they could stand it.

"I know, but..."

"But...?"

Ugh... "I'm locked in this stupid thing for... like eighteen more hours, you know? Or seventeen or something..." I needed a wristwatch. "I just... I'd rather not drink anything..." He wouldn't get that, though. Honestly speaking, I knew I was being stupid. But I had to try.
"Well, if you'd told me that, maybe I wouldn't have ordered you a Redberry Milkshake. But you didn't, and I did, so drink up." Well. Okay. He would have ordered it anyway. But making it seem like her fault was the best way to get results with Maisie it seemed, because she was a self-critical little thing. "You know it would make Sugar pleased as punch if you wet that thing just once anyway, she'd feel like she was being a good Mom and you'd get proud points. So enjoy!"

"Yeah well, those little bitches from the tea..." I sighed and took a deep breath. Jeeze... "Fine..." He looked at me curiously and I sipped at the milkshake. "Holy crap that's good..."

"Why did you stop?"

"Huh?"

"Why did you stop your... rant or whatever you were going into. Tizzy."

"It wasn't a tizzy... and I promised my sister I'd stop swearing."

"Maybe you should teach my brother how to swear, help him sound a bit more like a dude." Lyon laughed as he sipped his own shake and they began the descent down the Long Road. "So, continuing your tizzy." Maisie unfortunately didn't rhyme with Tizzy, because the two would have made such good bedfellows as an affection diminutive.

"All I was saying is, Sugar got her kicks when those girls drugged me. Whom I am still going to get back at, by the way!" He patted my head and I sulked, sipping at the milkshake. "I'm not one to run from a fight..." Literally or metaphorically.

There was one thing to be said about Maisie — she was definitely not one to let things go, that was as absolute as facts came. "Well, she's your Mom and you should never really give up on doing things to make her happy. She might not have given birth to you, but she welcomed you into her home and her heart, and that's something pretty amazing, right? That's almost more than giving birth, because she chose to have you be hers."

...I guess that resonated with me. Since my mom chose not to have me be hers. I bit my lip and sucked at the straw in the milkshake. Gosh, it was delicious... "...I'm do my nails with her at night... it makes her happy..." I looked down at my fingertips, still purple, and sighed. They'd match my bra and panties...

"This road looks long..."

"That's the point."

"Okay." The sun was starting to set, though.

"We'll go down the Long Road and then just take The Descent up." Which was contrary to what a lot of kids did — The Descent was a lot more work coming up, so many opted for the Load Road. "Well, it's good that you're going to do that, because Julienne is a good daughter and I'm glad that you are, too. Sugar's a special lady, and she's kinda been a Mom to half the kids at our school at one time or another. How's your milkshake?"

"Very, very good..." The sun was just setting over the water and I sighed, looking out on it. It was such a lovely night. I was glad we didn't stay on some stupid deck. "Thanks for putting up with me. I guess I'm different to most girls. So... I don't know. It's nice to know I'm not horribly unattractive…”

"Horribly unattractive? You're gorgeous. You just don't realize it yet, that's all, and when you do you're going to discover a whole new side of yourself." The Long Road let out to a small stretch of sand that made up one of the only beaches on this side of the island, and that stretch of sand faded to shallows and then followed the cliff around to the rock-pools. Here, though, before everybody started to head back up? They were alone.

"That's not what I meant..." I kicked off my shoes and let my feet soak into the sand. I kept sucking on the straw until the milkshake was gone, and stepped slowly into the waves, just so they'd lapse over my feet. "I just mean... I'm not the kind of personality most girls here have. And... I'm just glad that's not inexplicably a bad thing like everyone makes it out to be."

Well... wasn't it? Maybe it was... bucking the trend, at least, was generally frowned upon. But... "Well, in a few more years the rest of the girls your age are going to catch up to you one way or another." It was the nicest spin he could put on it, and he watched her gently stepping into the water. “The water here is usually warm, because of the pools. It's the most amazing thing."

"It's very nice..." I wasn't sure what was wrong with me. Part of me felt like crying. This was one of the best nights of my life so far. My second real date. My first kiss. And a goddamn good milkshake. But I just felt so... "I think Sugar's gonna throw a fit if I'm home after dark."

The boy took two steps into the shallows to stand by Maisie, and put his hands on her hips, leaning in to kiss her softly. "I can't imagine what it's gotta be like for you, babydoll... never having all the family experiences the other kids did, and then losing what you did have, and then having to come to a place where everybody else got to have that... look... I get it. I get why you resist a lot of the stuff here, but it's never too late to embrace what everyone else takes for granted..." It was an unusually profound thing for Lyon to be saying, but at least he was trying.

"I'd just like to go home..." He nodded, and I leaned up to kiss him one last time. He was being sweet to me. A proper sweet I hadn't seen since the first day of school. I liked that, even if it was an act. I liked when people were nice to me. He walked me up the Descent with my hand in his and I did my best not to cry. For the most part, I did very well.

"It's not polite for a boy to walk you past the front door." Which was where he'd led her, and he leaned in and kissed her lips... then her nose, and her forehead. "It'll get better, you'll get some good friends and you'll see that you don't have to be sad anymore. Oh... one last thing... I'm gonna give Lew your number here, alright? Because maybe you two could be good for each other...?"

"I'm gonna encourage him to be himself..." He sighed and nodded his head, ruffling my hair. To be fair, it was about time it was shaken out of those braids...

"I still think you could be good for each other."

"...alright..."

-----------------------

Thanks for reading! ^_^  Please Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 6

Hmm this story needs a angry giant penguin kaiju to bring wrath and terror on people who run teashops who happily drug newcomers.  Maybe sit on the shop so no one else can go there so their buisiness withers under a penguin's angry occupation.. :)

5 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Hmm this story needs a angry giant penguin kaiju to bring wrath and terror on people who run teashops who happily drug newcomers.  Maybe sit on the shop so no one else can go there so their buisiness withers under a penguin's angry occupation.. :)

Wow Sarah Penguin! That's quite an aggressive plan ? Something tells me that this angry giant penguin kaiju is going to get put in time out...

Great Chapter. I like Lyon slightly more now because he does have capacity for philosophy even if he normally diverts his energy elsewhere. I guess it's uncommon for teenage dudes to think philosophically, but I'd hope on an island without TV or internet that the Socratic Forum would be a popular thing to do.

I agree with Little Tomas about Lyon,  I can really see Pudding in this character, he has so many sides to himself.  Yes he is a womanizer and thinks he is a gift to any woman he shows interest in.  Yes he is embarrassed by his brother but after all is said and done he wants both Maise an Lew to be happy.?  

1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

Wow Sarah Penguin! That's quite an aggressive plan ? Something tells me that this angry giant penguin kaiju is going to get put in time out...

Great Chapter. I like Lyon slightly more now because he does have capacity for philosophy even if he normally diverts his energy elsewhere. I guess it's uncommon for teenage dudes to think philosophically, but I'd hope on an island without TV or internet that the Socratic Forum would be a popular thing to do.

No not timeouy! *hides behind her plushies*

On 6/29/2020 at 8:10 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

s. For a culture that didn't have the internet or television or radio, it made sense that books were held in such reverence.

Yeah I would have refused to go and requested emancipation ?

5 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I agree with Little Tomas about Lyon,  I can really see Pudding in this character, he has so many sides to himself.  Yes he is a womanizer and thinks he is a gift to any woman he shows interest in.  Yes he is embarrassed by his brother but after all is said and done he wants both Maise an Lew to be happy.?  

Yeah, there's always more to a person than what's on the surface. ^_^  Lillikol as a story is all about that life lesson.  Maisie's (and the reader's) perceptions of the island vary a lot from first impressions.

27.)

"I saved you dinner, would you like me to get it from the oven?" There were no microwaves here, of course, so much more simple methods were employed — one plate on top of the other, and both put in a warm over to stay from cooling. "I'd love to hear about your second date with Lyon?" She wasn't mad, even though the sun had gone down and the girl was technically past curfew — it was good to see her fitting in, at least.

"No thank you. I'm not hungry. I had a milkshake."

"Ahhh."

"Not like that. We went down to the beach." Which would explain why I was tracking sand into the house. I sat at the kitchen table nonetheless and put my head on my arms. This was so confusing...

"I heard you got in trouble at school..."

"...yeah. Any magic trick you know to get these underwear off?"

"I'm afraid not, sweetheart. You just gotta take your licks, and do a little better not to get caught without a diaper on. It's just a school regulation." Sugar smiled and put her hand on her daughter’s, giving it a little squeeze. "The best suggestion I can make is to just pretend it's not there, and go about your life. And tomorrow they'll take it off and change you and then it'll all be over with, nice and easy."

"Yeah..." Shouldn't have had the stupid milkshake...

"What's in the bag?"

"Oh..." I looked at the bag in my arms and bit my lip. I didn't want to lie to her, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings, either... "Um... Lyon's brother bought me some underwear... like grown up ones. I know you're against it. I just... don't want to get in trouble again..." It wasn't the lack of diaper that had gotten me in trouble, after all. It was the lack of anything.

"Well..." And it was a very long and poignant well at that, accompanied by a thoughtful frown. "I do appreciate you being honest with me, sweetheart. And I'll be honest with you, too, and tell you that I think it's harmful for a girl your age to not be wearing diapers. However..." She frowned and squeezed Maisie’s hand again. "Maybe we can work out a compromise, diapers at school and panties at home, so long as you're keeping your sheets dry?"

"I don't like them..."

"I know."

"I really don't."

"I know..."

"They're just... they're not..." I shook my head and bit on my bottom lip. My chest hurt, and I stood up from the table. Sugar looked up at me and I rubbed my eyes. What the fuck was wrong with me, today... "...I'm just tired... I'm gonna go to bed..."

"I'll tuck you in, then." Sugar had an evening planned with Maisie — curling her hair, doing her nails, making plans for their summer trip to Nishi... but it was okay, plans could be re-made, re-arranged and shuffled around to suit. Her hand slipped into her daughter’s, and she squeezed it as she stood up. "Come on, then."

We went down the stairs together and Julienne got up when she saw me. But Sugar shook her head and Julienne situated herself back on the couch. I sat on the edge of my bed in the silly stupid dress with the stupid hair ribbons and the stupid fucking stupid diaper and... and I just felt so sick. I just wanted to go to sleep now...

Sugar gently took the ribbons from her daughter’s hair, and then helped her out of the complicated and fluffy dress, leaving her sitting in just the punishment diaper and cover. If she wasn't wet now, she would be by morning. "Arms up, cutiepie." She took a nightie from the dresser and draped it over Maisie’s head and arms, settling it into place and sighing as she looked down at her. "Things are going to get better, Maisie. I know it's hard to see, but they will."

I slept a long time, but not long enough. It was two in the morning when I woke up in a tizzy, and just after I couldn't get back to bed. I tried to be smart about it, to stay calm. I counted the specs on the ceiling and tried to put myself back to sleep. But it just wasn't happening. I tugged at the underwear against my body, but they had only barely loosened. I wasn't getting anywhere. By three, I was rocking back and fourth, and by four, I was whimpering in discomfort. By five I was pacing, having completely given up on sleep, and I thought I'd throw up from it all. I tore and ripped at the fabric, but it just wasn't coming off. It just wasn't. And I felt tears on my cheeks, and I couldn't make anything work. I felt so closed in, so helpless, so pathetic. And when my body gave up, when I felt the moisture fill the diaper around my waist, and all the pain and agony wash away with it, I was sobbing into my pillow. I hated myself so much. I had never hated myself more...

-----------------------

• Like 6
On 8/5/2020 at 12:09 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

These comments are my FAVORITES SO FAR!  XD Thank you for such an in-depth analysis of Lyon and the culture.  I swear, you hit the nail on the head at every single mark.

Awww, thanks. I had fun writing it out.

So far from these other two chapters, all I can gather is the pieces of Maisie past, which leads me to believe that Maisie parents probably did something to get kicked out of Lilikol and didn't actually leave voluntarily, that they rejected Lilikol culture and in some way abused Maisie or something, she seems to have some kind of particular dislike for diapers and using them beyond what I'd say an average person would be like in that situation.

She seems to dislike being seen as childish/babyish as if she despises that yet seems to crave that special attention and affection given to a child or baby on some level. At least from her interactions with Sugar, it seems like she desperately needs some motherly love that she definitely didn't get enough of.

Sugar really is walking a tightrope between what she feels is right for Maisie and bending as far as she can to support her new daughter which means giving her time and space to acclimate.

Seems like the overnight is pointing to Maisie's past and the scars. 

28.)

When I came out for breakfast, I had fresh makeup on my legs and had managed to make myself look free of tears. I was in a pinafore dress - something near-lolita and very me in style. Or at least as much me as I'd ever get in this place. I sat down at the table without a word, looking sleepy and lost, and took a bite of my breakfast. I wasn't hungry, though, and I didn't take a second bite...

There were a few awkward looks from family member to family member at the kitchen table at the girl as she sat — in a dress, at least, and putting to rest the idea of her being in pants, thankfully — and toyed listlessly with her breakfast. Mace, head of household as he was, put his large hand on hers and squeezed it gently. "Would you join me in my study, princess? Your Mom can make your breakfast into a burrito for afterward, not to worry." It was the sort of would you that didn't really allow for any sort of negative answer.

I walked quietly to the study. Of all the times he wanted a "get to know you" date with his new daughter, this had to be the worst. Maybe he had naturally bad timing. Who knew? The door closed behind us and I stood looking at my feet. I didn't want to talk. I just wanted to go to school and wait until lunch, when I could undoubtably change...

"There are a few things I pride myself in, but not many — pride doth come before a fall, after-all — and one of those things happens to be…” He clicked the door closed behind her and motioned to his sofa, though he stayed standing. "A general sense of well-being when it comes to my family. I understand, for example, when my wife is troubled. I understand, of course, when Julienne is concerned, And it is as clear as it could possible be, to me, that something tugs at your mind, ma belle pêche."

I shrugged my shoulders. Although I was motioned to the sofa, I didn't sit. I hated that I had to sit at the table. I wasn't going to sit any more than I needed to. I'd also have to sit at school...

"I'm okay..."

"It seems quite the contrary."

"I'm fine..."

"You're originally of Lillikol descent.” The man had a folder in his hands, from the desk, and he leafed through it thoughtfully. "You actually left Lillikol after the usual training age of children on the mainland, and you're fourth generation to boot. I imagine there were some issues, yes?" Despite the accusations, Mace had a friendly face and a pleasant tone, which helped. "Your parents were radicals. I imagine they were quite... unsympathetic to your troubles. It must have been difficult... quite a lot of shame, too. Am I close?"

I winced and crossed my arms over my chest, looking more intently at my feet. What the hell... "You didn't fucking know my parents." So much for the no swearing thing.

"I did, actually." ....what? "Your mother."

"...y-you knew my mom...?" I looked up, then, into his eyes. My chest ached.  He knew her? But I thought they were on another part of the island...?

"She was two people, really, before and after she met your father. In so many ways, her meeting him compromised so many of the ideals she would later leave to fight for. She was bright, independent, and charming. A true inspiration to her peers; she was to be a teacher." There was something in his voice, like a caught moment of sadness or disappointment. "Your father introduced her to views incompatible with our community here, and seduced her with beliefs that she could be so much more than she was here. Ironic, and tragic, that he compromised all that she was, and she became so much less. Only a shadow of him. You have her eyes, Maisie."

I thought I was going to pass out. Or scream, maybe. Or... or something else. Maybe throw up? I shook my head and closed my eyes tight. "Y-you don't know anything about them... they're..." They're... what? What did I know about them that he didn't? Throw up. That's definitely what was about to happen... "D-did you... know me...?" He shook his head. A wave of relief. Why did I care...?

"I knew of you, but only by proxy. Your mother moved to Minami with your father shortly before she fell pregnant with you, but I never knew your name. They were activists, you might say. Troubled, others might say. But, and I do believe this truly, good people. Sometimes an idea consumes even the best of us, though." They were certainly shifting away from the topic, and Mace brought things back to center. "I expect your bedwetting lasted a very long time, on the mainland, growing up. Perhaps into double digits? And a great deal of shame and self-disgust followed, much like what you feel now."

"I don't want to talk about this..."

"Maisie."

"...it's fine. I'm fine... can we just... please? I just... really don't want to talk about this. I don't wanna talk about my parents, or... or any of that. I'm here now, and you're my... you and Sugar are... not them. So please... please can I just go to school...?"

"Of course." Maybe she didn't expect that — the surprise on her face was certainly the first expression besides pain and anguish that had crossed it this morning — but he smiled and motioned to the door. "I'm not here to hold you captive, or interrogate you against your will. I just saw that my daughter was struggling and wanted to offer an open ear, is all."

"...yeah... thanks..." I walked out of the room and waited in the hall. No one from the kitchen had noticed me yet and I took a little breath. I felt sick. I just... I didn't see that coming. I finally made it back to the kitchen just as Julienne was leaving for school. Sugar offered me the breakfast sandwich and I took it, though I had no intention of eating. I wasn't sure I'd ever eat again...

-----------------------

• Like 7

Nice chapter.

It seems like Mace was hitting pretty close to the truth, which clearly upset Maisie. I'm not sure if he knew ahead of time or just sensed from her reaction. Seeing how close he was, there was no sense in pushing it at this point. At any rate, I think we may be finding out about the scars sooner than later.

29.)

It was a very short time into the walk before Julienne asked the question that had been eating away at her ever since leaving the house. "What did Dad want to talk to you about? Are you in trouble, because of the school punishment thing? Don't worry, he doesn't usually stay angry for very long. He's very nice about things, just a bit stern is all. But it's because he loves you."

"I'm not in trouble," I muttered quietly, and went back to staring at my feet. My head was lost in ideas about my new father knowing my parents. About him knowing my Mom. What was she like before she'd met my dad? Was she different afterward to the woman I had vague memories of? How many Lillian Coolidge's were there...?

"You're... oh..." Julienne frowned and shrugged her shoulders, melting the negative confusion on her face into a casual smile. "Okay! Well. That's good, then! I'm glad that you're not." Cora met them halfway to school as she usually did, but Rika was absent today it seemed.

"Hey cutie, how was your night?" She said it with an ironic and cheerful smile as she put her arm around Maisie. Hopefully the punishment diaper would only be for 24 hours...

"She's in a mood," Julienne spoke for me. I kept my eyes on my feet, and it wasn't for a couple blocks I even noticed Cora was with is. I blinked, and looked up.

"Hi," I said, and turned my attention back to my feet. I wasn't well. I knew I wasn't. I just needed to get out of this diaper, so I could feel like myself again. All this chest hurting and crying... I needed to escape it...

Cora knew it couldn't substitute the feeling of a boy’s hand, but she took Maisie's in hers nonetheless for reassurance and walked closer to her than usual. "You'll be okay, and when your punishment stuff falls off, we can go to the ice-cream stand by the library and celebrate, okay? Have you used the tunnel yet? It's got fairy-lights all along the ceiling, so it's super pretty, and there are a dozen or so nooks coming off it — little rooms with passages you have to crawl through, so you can have privacy with books to study."

"I don't think she really heard any of that, Cora..."

"Huh...?" Cora held my hand the whole way to school, which I guess was nice. I mean, I felt disgusting, and I didn't really want to be touched, but having someone care about me enough to do so anyway... I don't know. Maybe it wasn't so bad. She led me to my first hour, which I shared with her, and we sat together near the back. I still hadn't said anything else...

"Is it your first time? Wetting, I mean? I guess I don't know how you feel, because it's natural for me. But I know that some girls have trouble training out when they hit that age and wetting is a bit humiliating to them. Like a sign that they're not ready... I don't know if it's like that for you, or what..." Cora frowned thoughtfully, playing with a strand of her blonde hair. "Your waddle is the cutest thing ever, though..."

"Talk about something else..." It was an order. Like, a direct, bossy kind of order. I didn't like acting that way, but at the same time, I didn't know how else to put it. I just wanted her to shut up about it. I just wanted to ignore it for the next couple hours. And what was worse, I had to pee again. And this thing was locked on me until lunch!!

"Want to come see my favorite nook? Second hour is free for us today." That she had ulterior motives was completely and utterly irrelevant, she was doing what constituted being a good friend and listening and changing the subject. "There's something down there I'd love to show you, too."

"...I just... want to change... I just want to wait and change..." She sighed and put her arm on the desk. Class was just starting, and she took me by the hand. I felt dizzy, achy, and uncomfortable in every which way. I was so unhappy...

"It'll take your mind off things. I promise."

"...maybe..."

Class seemed like it would be the ideal time to focus on something else, but no such focus seemed to find Maisie — she remained despondent and sickly looking, and was perspiring by the end of class, whimpering slightly. It would still be two more hours before she was allowed to change, though, and that would prove a problem for her. For Cora, though, she led her down the hall to the stairwell that went to the sub-level containing the tunnel. "Don't be a sissy, come on, it'll be all better when we get there, I promise."

The tunnel was... something else. For a second, I nearly forgot about the way I needed to pee. It was horrible. I'd never needed to pee as badly as I did the night before, and when I finally went, the relief only lasted a couple minutes before I had to go again. But I didn't. I held it. And now my sides were splitting. I felt true agony. But the lights... "It's so nice..."

"Oh, this isn't even the nice part." They came across the entrance to the first nook not long until the tunnel — it looked like an oversized mousehole, with curtains pinned to either side; about two feet tall and so big enough to crawl through but not to walk through in any regard. Closed curtains meant occupied, opened meant vacant. Her favorite was the third on the left, which they took a few more minutes to get to. Mercifully, it was vacant. "You go first, I'll get the curtains." She'd have to crawl, which in a diaper almost always meant instant wetting; it was a body thing that all girls understood. But inside she'd soon find a cozy room with a domed ceiling, criss-crossed in lights the way the tunnel was, with pillows and pretty curtains instead of any furniture. Nooks were lovely. "Go on!"

I winced, holding myself upright against the wall. Cora bit her lip and watched me as I gasped for air. She didn't say anything, thankfully, and I felt my knees tremble. I took a deep breath and shook the sensations away. I was sweating... "I... um... don't know if..."

"...please?" Cora looked so nervous, and I sighed. Okay. Okay, it was two hours? So I'd hold it. Two stupid hours... so I crouched down to get inside, and pretty quickly realized I'd need to crawl. I pulled myself onto my hands and knees, and made my way in, but it only took a couple steps before I felt my body give out. My fingertips froze on the carpet and I felt the moisture soak through the front of the diaper. Wh-what.... was happening...?

"Don't block the tunnel, silly." Cora knew what had happened, and she decided that if she acted like it wasn't a big deal, maybe it wouldn't be. She reached in and tickled the girls thighs until she scampered forward, and then followed her into the ten feet or so of crawl-tunnel that led to the nook, bunching herself up to unhitch the curtains behind her before turning back around. Maisie was still in a crawling position a little further up the tunnel, and groaning as her body shook, obviously not done peeing yet.

I felt tears on my cheeks, and the second I got into the room, I stood straight up, bashing my head on the ceiling, and falling hard into place amongst the pillows. Everything spun, and I laid there on my back, tears on my cheeks, and I simply couldn't make any sense of the situation.

Oh gosh... she... Cora watched the display, found it endearing, and pushed the girls back against the pillows and kissed her lips. Just like that, one hand on her cheek and the other on the pillows beside her to prop herself up. Girls kissed girls here, and sometimes much more than that — it was seen as practice for being with a boy, and practice was important for any developing girl. Cora had had lots of practice.

My eyes opened wide, and I had to say, as far as distractions went, this one was pretty high up there. I tried to push her off, but more than that, I wound up pushing myself back. My head rested on a pillow and she wiped the water from my cheeks. My chest ached. "Wh-what are you doing..?!" Cora looked a little bewildered by my statement. "Y-you... I'm not...!"

"You need a distraction, so hush." Cora put first her finger to the girls lips, and then her lips in place of it, keeping her down in the pillows as she did — they were both wet, and Maisie wet a little more as they kissed, and it was easy to tell that for Cora who had kissed many girls in her time. Eventually, the struggles waned.

The little starlit room was warm and cold at the same time, and her body felt nice against mine, and I felt my cheeks glow in the darkness, and her lips pushed on me in a way very different to Lyon's. No fireworks. Different. She finally stopped, after many, many kisses. Many more kisses than Lyon. And I just.. laid there. Looking up at her. "I...... I'm not...... I don't...... like girls......."

"Well, not like... not like boys. Obviously." She laughed nervously and rolled her eyes. "But all girls kiss other girls, silly, it's practice. And it feels nice, doesn't it? So stop making a fuss. I can tell you're enjoying yourself." And honestly, as well as being a great little hiding hole for studying, the nooks were pretty romantic, too

"I wasn't enjoying anything!" I sat up squarely and looked at the girl in frustration. She smiled happily at me and I crossed my arms over my chest. "Don't look like that! I mean it! It was just... it caught me off guard! And what do you mean all girls kiss girls? That's not right!"

"What do you mean that's not right? Wow... that's really small-minded of you, Maisie." Cora frowned and responded to her own displeasure by summarily kissing the girl again because that seemed like the most logical thing to do in this situation. All girls liked kissing girls, that's just the way things were!

My cheeks went scarlet again and I pushed her off me with a pout. "It's not small minded!  I’m not gay!  That's all! It's not like that!" Jeeze... never in my life did I think I'd kiss a girl. And similarly, never did I think I'd kiss a girl more than a boy, ratio-wise...

"...what the hell is that?" Cora frowned and sat back on the balls of her feet, pouting a little that her kisses hadn't been well received. She'd sent all the signals! I think you're cute. I think you should come to my little private make-out-with-girls spot. What more could a girl do?! And what the heck did gay mean?

“Gay?  It’s… it's when a girl likes a girl! Or a guy likes a guy...!"

"Guys don't like guys. Not like that."

"...but... yes they do... I just..." I groaned and shook my head, feeling a little ill. This didn't make any sense! "You're not supposed to like kissing girls..."

"But I do."

"Then you're gay! Or bisexual or something..."

"But all girls do."

"I don't!"

"You sure?"

"I AM PRETTY SURE!"

"So you didn't like my kisses? Like at all?" The girl frowned behind her blonde bangs, looking very dejected. "I practice a lot... are you sure? I'm a really good kisser." Nobody didn't like kissing Cora! Well. No girls anyway. She didn't kiss boys, boys weren't all that interesting to the tiny moppet of a girl. "I can't believe you think a boy would ever kiss another boy."

I groaned and pushed past the girl, crossing my arms and sitting as far away from her as the room would allow. She just stared at me. She had to be kidding, right? Girls don't just kiss other girls here...

"Listen... where I'm from, boys date girls. And if a boy dates a boy, or a girl dates a girl, that's okay! But that's called being gay... or if you date both genders, you're bisexual. Or bi. You know?"

"Nuhuh..." Her expression was as devoid of understanding as her hair was of color, and she pouted and fell back onto some pillows. "Girls kiss girls and mess around a bit sometimes here, because it's good practice and helps you get used to boys. It's just a normal thing... how do girls prepare for dating boys where you're from...?" This made no sense at all…

"Well... we... we don't... but..."

"You don't have any practice for your first date? Isn't that awkward..."

...yes. Extremely awkward. Coming from a girl who had one date with one boy and still didn't know what had rightly happened. Maybe... kissing a girl would have helped? "I don't know! But you can't just go around kissing girls if girls don't like to be kissed by other girls!"

"I've never met a girl who didn't."

"ME! Helloooo!"

"Well, maybe you just don't know you like to be kissed by other girls because people give stupid names to something natural where you're from." True or not, this did seem to be a working distraction from the girls very wet diaper, and despite her pouting glumness, Cora was pleased that she had at least that much to show for it.

"Well I have been now, right?" Jesus. I'd been kissed by a goddamn girl. Great... "And I can wholeheartedly say, I'm not gay."

"You seemed to like it..."

"I did not!"

"You kind of made those little noises..."

"YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD!" I took a deep breath, trying to calm my blush.

"So you wouldn't mind kissing me to prove it? And maybe this time without the little noises?" In the dim and colorful light of the nook, Cora was very cute, too, and she smiled coyly and bit the tip of her finger invitingly. This was fun! A girl who had never kissed another girl; no wonder she was so bad at it! Well, Cora could make an impression, and help her learn. Yes she could.

"I... of course not!"

"Because you liked it!"

"No! Because I'm not kissing someone to prove something!"

"Prove that you liked it."

"I did not!"

"Prove it."

"I'm not... that's not..."

"See. You did."

"Fine!! GOD! PUCKER UP!" I leaned in, on my hands and knees, and put my lips out toward the girl, closing my eyes.

"...that's a horrible way to kiss. Gosh. Okay. You put your hand on my cheek, okay? Like I did, like this," Cora demonstrated, and then spoke again. "Then you lean in, and you kiss my lips, like this." Again, Cora showed by example, and kissed Maisie's lips with aplomb. "And you want to make it tender, but also a bit firm, too, because that's important. Now you try, okay?"

This was stupid. But admittedly, the things she was saying were things I didn't know. I mean. I guess I knew what I saw on TV. Maybe that's why girls here kissed each other. Because they didn't have TV to model off. So I sat up on my knees and looked at the girl nervously. I put my hand on her cheek, trembling a little, and leaned in. But I didn't kiss her. Too awkward. She put her hand through my hair and pulled me into the kiss, initiating. I pulled away in a blush. "Th-this is stupid..."

"No, it's normal. And you wanna be normal here, don't you?" Patiently, Cora let go of the girls hair and nodded, smiling. "Try again now, okay? I don't want to have to prompt you this time, I want you to do it all in one smooth motion, pretend like I'm not expecting it, okay?" Many girls kissed that way, loving to feign being surprised or caught off guard. It was just kind of a thing.

I took a deep breath and tried one more time, but stopped just short. Cora was... she was a girl. And maybe kissing her wasn't so bad, not really. But that didn't mean I liked her! And I shouldn't kiss people I don't like, right? That's always what I thought. So I pulled away from the girl and returned to my side of the room, frowning. This whole thing was dumb. Just another stupid ritual of this stupid place...

"Did it work...?" She sighed, hopefully, crawling after the girl and sitting next to her, one arm over her shoulders the way a boy might do. When Maisie made a questioning sound, Cora clarified. "Distracting you? It's the first time I've seen you smile and talk and happy all day. It's nice. Even if you did kinda freak out about being kissed by me, which I'm tryyyyying not to take offense to!"

....oh. "...that was... to distract me...?" She nodded happily. "So the kissing..."

"It's still a thing. I just thought..."

"Right. Right..." And it had worked. It did distract me. I had just remembered about the diaper, and even then... I bit my lip and lifted the skirt a little, checking the panties. With a sharp, sharp tug, the elastic loosened a little. "I think I could get these off now, if I pulled hard enough..." 22 hours. I'd take it. "I gotta get to a changing room before third period. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Uhhuh. I'm gonna stay here and um... study, for a bit, okay? Make sure to close the curtains after you."

I fidgeted with the panties for a long time before they were off, and I finally stripped myself of the diaper, tossing it into the chute next to the bed. I sighed, relieved, and looked down at my skin with a smile. I thought maybe 24 hours would mean a diaper rash, but it was only maybe five hours wet. I had no such thing. I looked at the changing table for a long time, wondering what to do, but ultimately, I didn't want to get punished again. I took another diaper from the wall, a white one, and did my best to tape it onto myself. Which... was... not very good. But I had no intent to use it. So it would be fine. Then I went to my third hour, properly content for the first time all day.

-----------------------

• Like 7

But the punishment pants - did she put them back on? She'll be checked and even if she managed to get them back on, they'll know she cheated. It'll be more than just 24 hours this time.

All the kissing - not to mention the wetting - has her flustered! And of course, Lillikol wouldn't acknowledge gays, lesbians, etc so kids don't have the faintest idea.

I feel so bad for Maisie; she's getting the jolt of too much culture shock too quickly.

• Sophie ♥ changed the title to Lillikol (Complete) +FAQ