LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what was your biggest huge messing

What was the biggest pooping diaper you ever had? I've had plenty of very big poopings. Even the double or triple poopings. Being a "fiber loader", I've had some really huge pooping diapers. I use psyllium husk (like Metamucil) every day. Keeps me healthy and regular. It also increases volume. Probably gives a semi-soft to semi-firm. I've never been a friend of loose stool. Too messy.

Give me a nice, soft cloth pull-on diaper, a good disposable diaper ( to keep my cloth diaper mostly clean) and plastic pants. A little bulky? Yea, but for me, makes me feel kinda little. We all know about how toddlers can really load a big messy diaper. I've heard and seen of some huge ones.  I've seen moms and grandmas laugh about this. Now for me, I've had some epic dumps. I think one of the biggest poos I've ever had was when I was wearing one of my favorite cloth diapers and had been using some "fiber loading" as usual. I had been holding back for almost 2 days. I'd been using some pain killing meds that kind of kept me constipated. After the second day I really had to go but I wasn't really that much uncomfortable, especially with all the meds. Then that day, when I hadn't messed myself yet, I was wearing a little wet diaper and was sitting back and watching my computer. As always, I was sucking my thumb and relaxing. When the time came for me to make a big poo, I slid in a suppository and sat back. I ended having one of those epic poos. It was slow but a very powerful surge. It just kept going on and on. Must have gone for 20 to 30 seconds. It had to be one of the biggest I'd ever had. An enormous load. Probably a 15 inch poo. It spread up around my privates but kept mostly semi-firm. About 3 or 4 hours later I had another pretty big urge to go. I have to say I was really surprised about how I had to go again. Surprise? Because I had already had a huge poo. This one was a little softer but equally massive. I must have had a 5 pounder. 

I've had plenty of epic poos. For this one it had to be the biggest one. What's yours?

• Like 1

I don't normally like to poop my diapers. However, once I had been constipated for over a week so I knew I could count on a very solid bowel movement and not a sloppy mess. Popped in a suppository right before bed, diapered up in an ABU Little Pawz instead of my usual pullup, and went to bed. It took longer than expected to kick in but eventually the urge hit...took a good 10-15 minutes of pushing - and a few tears - to get it out so I knew it was big but I was still surprised the next morning when I finally changed. It was massive (maybe 12" long, close to 2" in diameter, no wonder it hurt! ), but solid as expected so not too bad to clean up. I had a feeling there was more so I inserted another suppository before getting in the shower (I like to do that sometimes and see if I can get through my whole shower routine - hair, wash body, shave, wash face, dry off - before I have to use the potty; makes me feel like a little kid trying desperately not to have an accident before I get to a potty). It kicked in quicker this time and I had to rush through shaving to avoid an accident. It was another huge one, just as big around and even longer, but thankfully not as hard. I was very relieved to get it all out, but I kind of wish I could have gotten both bowel movements in my diaper at once. There would have been no hiding that bulge!

• Like 3

My biggest mess was actually an accident waiting to happen. I was just about finishing work, and was walking around with my butt cheeks clenched. I knew I had a turtle head poking out, but just kept on and finished work. my skirt was kind of short, but you couldn't see my diaper. I got to my car with no problem and was on my way home when the rumbling in my belly started. I made it a mile to the gas station and was gassing up my truck as a huge turd just snaked its way out of my puckered butt. I was standing there with the hose pumping gas as my bowels just filled my diaper to tent size. I had such an erection I wanted to rub one out right there, but it just wouldn't look right. My girlfriend was waiting up for me and I got back in my car and sat on this huge turd and made it home without ejaculating in my pants. I parked in the driveway and went into the house and my gf grabbed my butt and just squeezed the poop all over my genitals and made an even bigger mess. She grabbed my hand and led me right to the bedroom and just pushed me down on the bed. she ripped the tapes and just started giving me oral until I exploded. She has a knack for doing this and making me extra horny. She climbed up on my already engorged penis and rode me to another spectacular orgasm. we fell into a spent heap and she grabbed my hand once again and led me to the bathroom where she hosed me off and scrubbed me clean. to this day she loves when I make a huge mess in my diaper, and I totally adore when she makes a mess in hers. I always take great care of her, and life is so good to love someone this much.. I think we take turns to see which one of us can out poop the other.Having a diaper lover as a wife is one thing I can really get used to.. Evelyn I love you so much and you fill my life with happiness totally !!!!

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Transfusionelle said:

My biggest mess was actually an accident waiting to happen. I was just about finishing work, and was walking around with my butt cheeks clenched. I knew I had a turtle head poking out, but just kept on and finished work. my skirt was kind of short, but you couldn't see my diaper. I got to my car with no problem and was on my way home when the rumbling in my belly started. I made it a mile to the gas station and was gassing up my truck as a huge turd just snaked its way out of my puckered butt. I was standing there with the hose pumping gas as my bowels just filled my diaper to tent size. I had such an erection I wanted to rub one out right there, but it just wouldn't look right. My girlfriend was waiting up for me and I got back in my car and sat on this huge turd and made it home without ejaculating in my pants. I parked in the driveway and went into the house and my gf grabbed my butt and just squeezed the poop all over my genitals and made an even bigger mess. She grabbed my hand and led me right to the bedroom and just pushed me down on the bed. she ripped the tapes and just started giving me oral until I exploded. She has a knack for doing this and making me extra horny. She climbed up on my already engorged penis and rode me to another spectacular orgasm. we fell into a spent heap and she grabbed my hand once again and led me to the bathroom where she hosed me off and scrubbed me clean. to this day she loves when I make a huge mess in my diaper, and I totally adore when she makes a mess in hers. I always take great care of her, and life is so good to love someone this much.. I think we take turns to see which one of us can out poop the other.Having a diaper lover as a wife is one thing I can really get used to.. Evelyn I love you so much and you fill my life with happiness totally !!!!

My dearest Elle that was almost a year and a half ago, and I remember it like it was yesterday !!! I love you so much and anytime you are dirty I will be there to clean you up !! You have made a doubting old woman so very happy to be in love and I cherish you with all my heart. You have made life so much better and I am happy we finally took that plunge. For better or worse I will never leave your side !!! My family loves you and I think of you when I wake and you are the last thought on my mind as I fall asleep.. I did make a great choice and you my love will always hold my heart !!!

• Like 2

Wow! I didn't know that both of you where lovers. What a perfect couple. Evelyn must be such a great wife. And you Transfusionelle, you must be the perfect husband. Thinking about both having a love for big pooing together. You guys must have some unbelievable huge messy diapers. I guess with some massive poos, you both must have some incredible poogasms!

• Like 1

My wife was out of town and I usually wear diapers to work and wet during the day.  With my wife out of town I decided that I would hold my poopies in and mess my diaper while driving home. My wife knows about all this and I don't mess my diaper around her, but certainly I am wet most of the time. Several times during the day I didn't think I would make it and would have to wiggle out of my diaper and use the bathroom, but with some discomfort I was able to hold off.  Walking out of the building with other coworkers on the way to my car, I just could not hold on any longer.  I totally messed my diaper while walking as normally as I could.   It was a huge mess and I was worried about my diaper containing it, and of course self-conscious about my coworkers knowing what I just did in my diaper.  Fortunately being outside, my stinky load was not discovered.  My next worry/challenge was driving home hoping again that my mess would stay in my diaper and not squish out the legs or worse up the back of my diaper.  The diaper gods smiled on me and made it home without incident.  This was one of the most enjoyable and sizable messes I have had. Cleaning up for me is not all cumbersome or onerous, I have changing down to a science. I know messing is not for everyone, but it is one of the free (except for the cost of the diaper) and enjoyable experiences for me.

A few weeks ago. I had been constipated and over the corse of a day I drank 2 litres of apple juice and then took a laxative at about 5 pm. At 7 it all finally shifted. I was in my Dino Rawls diaper so I felt it coming and only gave a small push and at first was hard and lumpy but then it was very runny and just kept coming. I had to run into my bathroom as it kept flowing. And I had a full blow out. Pulled my changing mat out and when I sat down it came out the sides and I decided to lay down it shot up my back. Not gonna lie that made me horny and I wanked right there in it. 

Not long ago, I was wearing my usual assortment of five stacked various disposable diapers, inner 4 ones modded to seep through, on top of that an absorbent mat, some folded cloth flat diapers, four more disposables to hold the whole thing together (three thin and very large Tena bariatrics and one dinorawrz,) and a snap crotch onesie. 

First wave was quite a typical BM, but very mushy. I ate a lot of fiber the day before, fruits, vegetables, cereals and the like. After that, I had several more movements in the span of next two hours, smaller but there were so many of them, I don't remember, at least five or six. They went easy thank to the fiber and because my diapers were already mega soaked (and I peed it more throughout), they were  very swollen, thick and snug. Therefore the poop went absolutely everywhere it could and even out of the diaper around my legs, luckily the absorbent mat contained all the mess. It was an awesome feeling, absolute bliss, but after I was done, took the diapers off and saw the disaster I made, I thought I pushed it too far this time.

But I would do it again anyway. 

• 2 weeks later...

My biggest huge one time messing was way back in the 90s, with a store bought Attends diaper on.  I had planned on a big mess and ate a big meal the day before.  

The day of my planned messing, I  already had to go pretty bad. I ate a whole container of prunes.  Not a bag of them, but the bigger,  round cardboard container of them. Then I diapered up, with my Attends on nice and snug and waited.  

The urge to go was pretty strong. I peed some,  but I held  in the poo.  Then the prunes started to work.  I started to get stomach cramps. Then I couldn't hold it anymore.  I bent over a little and started to poo.

At first, it was soft. If came out pretty fast, without pushing  and the warm mess spread in the seat of my diaper.  It quickly went from soft to runny and just exploded into my diaper.  I felt it spread all over my butt, up between my legs past my nut sack to the front of the diaper.  Another surge came out and I had a blow out. The runny mess leaked out the leg gathers and down my legs. 

I rushed into the bathroom and finished pooping in the tub.  The bummer was that I had to change right away because the diaper failed and I had a big clean up in the kitchen and bathroom floors. 

It felt soo good though. 

My biggest mess overall  happened over 36 hours.  I had to go, so I diapered up one evening in a form fitting cloth diaper that I had gotten from DPF years ago.  Then I put on a Molicare disposable on over that and plastic pants. I quickly filled my diaper with a pretty big,  soft mess. It spread in the seat of my diaper and then I sat down and it squished all over my butt and up between my legs.  I  also wet then too.

Then I loaded up on some prunes. I watched some TV and then went to bed.  It wasn't long and I really filled my diaper.  It was a big, runny mess.  It pretty much covered my whole butt, went between my legs and up into the front of my diaper.  I reached around and rubbed my diapered bottom and moved the mess around.  I  got up and changed the Molicare because it was wet, but stayed in the cloth diaper and went back to bed.  The next morning, I had a big breakfast,  changed the Molicare and pretty much sat around all day, snacking and watching TV.  I changed the Molicare when it was wet, but still stayed in the cloth diaper.  

I had a  big spaghetti dinner and went back to watching TV.  I had another BM before bed. It was another soft one and just added to the mess in my diaper.  

I changed the Molicare and went to bed,  a second night in the messy diaper.  It felt so incredible. 

I woke up the next morning early.  I could tell my now that I had a pretty good diaper rash.  I  pushed out another little poo and had some breakfast then jumped in the shower and got cleaned up.  

The cloth diaper really did a great job of holding in all that mess. Of course a little seeped out into the Molicare and plastic pants,  but most of it stayed in the diaper. 

The diaper rash was pretty good, it hurt, but felt good at the same time.  I didn't use any cream or lotion. 

After the shower,  I  put on a fresh Molicare,  got dressed and went out hunting. Every time I peed, I was reminded of my diaper rash that day.

I have had a few. One of my biggest messings was over the 4th of July weekend. We went to my mother in laws for a cookout. My stomach began to start churning after we got there. About an hour later I filled my diaper, and leaked out around the legs, and up the back of my diaper. My wife laid out a goodnite bed mat on the bed so she could change me, and had to put me in different cloths. My mother in law washed my cloths while we were there.

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

Corn poop!

Actually, no corn, lots of green beans, lettuce, cucumbers. My wife made this salad for a party. Yes, I was discreetly diapered (NS Supreme purple to be exact) at the party, wet several times while engaged in conversations.

My biggest mess was just wanted to see what a laxative was like. So I was wearing a rearz inspire plain white as usual and I did a little research on the strongest store bought laxative. And it was the magnesium citrate saline laxative. So I go to the store and I find that exact kind and I took it right in the parking lot. I always heard of laxatives taking 6 hours and what not so I didn’t think much of it. So I continued my errands and I end up at the mall, shoe shopping. I am making my way to the shoe store and I am starting to really feel some serious cramps wayyyy ahead of this 6 hour timeline that I made up in my head. I continue walking to the shoe store and then a cramp too strong hits and I come to the realization that it’s not 6 hours I am going to destroy my diaper right here right now in a shopping mall no less!! So I forget the shoe store plan and I desperately search for a directory to find the bathroom. And I spot one! I am desperately looking around and another person walks up and we are now standing about 2 feet from one another and another cramp comes over me and it is just too much to bear and I just start involuntarily messing my diaper right next to this poor unsuspecting person. Thank god there was no squelching or noises from the violent mess occurring in my diaper. I now just forget the bathroom I have to get out of here! So I start to walk my way back to my car all the while waves messing attacks continue to fill my diaper to the point where I am really starting to question the capacity. Luckily I made it to my car without any leaks but I learned a valuable lesson about laxatives that day! ?

• 3 weeks later...

I just read the beginning of this thread and have to say YAY for Ellie and Evelyn!  It must be so awesome to have another DL as a partner.  Sounds like you have some fun experiences and I must say I'm a little jealous.  Congrats!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Well excuse me if I'm repeating myself, but one of my biggest mess ever was the very first one. Back then it was normal for me to have one bowel movement about every two and a half days. So the first time I tried to mess my diaper, I used two glycerin suppository's and what came out 15 minutes later was a massive mudslide that filled my entire backside. I was deathly afraid to sit for fear of a blowout, but I sat down inside the bathtub and I remember the mess quickly came up the front side and covered everything.

That began another new experience for me and a new feeling of happiness.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

This morning I am fortunate enough to have a massive messy and wet Crinklz Fairy Tale diaper. The wet bulge in the front of my diaper is substantial and matched by the poopy bulge in the back of my diaper, although I am now sitting here with an exquisite soft, warm, squish that is spreading inside my diaper, however, I am not having a diaper blowout or a leaky diaper, Based on this experience I highly recommend Crinklz diapers. the plastic is soft and supple, and not at all crinkly. There is no landing zone which I like as it adds to the soft feeling of the plastic. I have added my own "landing zone" inside my diaper with an epic mess that is one for my record book of poopy diapers. I also must be nose blind because the odor is minimal, but enough to know that I messed my diaper.

i think ive blown out once or twice, recently too, but the BIGGEST mess i remember was one night i was coming home from work. i had to go REAL bad so the second i got to my room i put on an m4. i peed INSTANTLY and to the diapers credit i didnt leak at ALL, i felt like i was wearing a PUDDLE but the leg guards held. the second i was done my tummy started rumbling and out came a BIG number too. the diaper still hadnt absorbed all the pee yet so everything rushed to the front and all the way up the back. it was SO embarassing and messy. my bum looked like those ABDL pics of fully brown bums i was so proud of myself. the shower, however, took forever lol

• Like 1

My biggest happened on Black Friday into the morning of Saturday.  I had two and a half big thanksgiving meals the previous day and took psyllium husk tablets with the second meal and the big bowel of oatmeal pudding I had before bed.

I wore all day on Friday on anticipation but i just wet.  I felt kinda had to go about 6pm but it wasn’t time really despite needing to change cause I was at full wet capacity.  So I put another diaper on and took a nap.  It was about midnight when I drove back home and I could tell I had some serious pressure.  I got back into my room and decided to let it out.  I relaxed and bent my knees a bit…..it’s the position I usually take pooping in my diapers….but it wasn’t coming out.  It wanted to but it was too solid.

so I had to drop down onto my knees and squat.  That did it…ish.  It was kind of uncomfortable.  It was really slow moving out at first.  It was just too girthy and solid and I had to end up pushing in addition to the squat.  But out it came.  A massive and dense one that lasted a solid 30 seconds or so and made a big old lump in the back of my diaper.  I was wearing jeans and you can’t usually tell I am wearing a diaper but the bulge was visible through the jeans for sure.  So I decided to go to bed.  I didn’t squish it…just laid down with a solid lump between my legs.

ended up getting three or four hours of sleep in my nuetron star poop loaded diaper when I got up to pee.  I usually have to pee standing up and I wet myself just fine…and I got out of bed to get some more water….and then it hit me.  I had to poop again and the pressure was real bad.  Out of the blue.  So I finished filling my glass and bent my knees and filled my already loaded diaper with (as I figured out while pooping my diaper) the second thanksgiving meal where I took psyllium husks.  The poop wasn’t as dense as the first but it had more volume…but wasn’t super soft either.  The diaper was getting too full almost half way through it and I had to readjust my stance so my diaper could accommodate all of  the second load.  It lasted about 15 seconds but came out much quicker and in greater volume than the first.  Still a long time for pooping.

when I was done pooping, I knew I had reached uncharted territory with the bulge in my diaper.  It was like having a football in the seat of my diaper.  I couldn’t walk back to bed straight.  It was even hard getting into bed without squishing it down my back but I managed to keep it in the crotch area but I had to put pillows down to rest my legs on because the mess was so large. Just a solid ginormous lump in between my splayed legs.

I slept great.  I woke up in the morning and made some coffee and about half an hour later, I had to poop AGAIN.  That poop was the pudding and whatever I had eaten black friday

it was then I ended up with the greatest smoosh of my life.  I tried to keep the mess up in the front but poop got EVERYWHERE in my diaper.  There was just too much of it

when I got around to changing myself, I couldn’t believe how much I managed to poop out into one diaper.  Damn near a volleyball.

almost posted about it right then and there but….I couldn’t remember my password and didn’t feel like it.  But I sure remembered the whole experience.

I got a vore fetish too and it was for me the first time able to honestly realistically conceive of the merger of the fantasies….that I had just done a post-vore poop into my diaper.  Jerking off that morning was great.  I don’t usually combine the two kinks but with that much poop, It wasn’t a far stretch.

…that was the biggest in one diaper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2