LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

11 hours ago, Neo Anderson said:

You come up with such wonderfully horrific ideas. Modifying a Little's body so that it needs breastmilk to prevent a painful rash both forces them to willingly breastfeed (and in fact desire it) and keeps them in line since it can be withheld if they're being naughty. Love it!

You flatter me :D But I'm just warming up, you'll see :22_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1

Ok guys, here's the next chapter. A little surprise at the end of it. I hope you like it. As always any comment is very much appreciated ;) don't be shy. Enjoy!

Chapter 3

Thomas opened his eyes. The dark room around him was dimly lit by the sunlight filtrating from the window. He could distinguish the silhouettes of the changing table, the toybox, and lastly the ones of the tall wooden bars of the crib he was kept in. His immediate thought was questioning if he was dreaming, if anything of what had happened in the last few hours had been real. But the dull pain he felt radiating from his bottom quickly reminded him of his ordeal last night.

Helena had spanked him until he was almost unconscious, before carrying him in the crib and leaving him there, crying himself to sleep.

Mindful of what she was capable of, Thomas couldn’t help but tremble at the thought of what she had in store from him that day. He truly had fucked up when he tried to run, he should have waited for a better occasion, but now Helena would have been more watchful for any escape attempts.

“Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” he said to himself, pounding the mattress of the crib with his fists. But he could still manage to escape! He would have lulled her in a false sense of security, and at the first occasion he would have found another amazon or the police and told everything to them!

Soon, he was distracted from his thoughts of escape by the growing pressure in his bladder. Groaning, but not seeing any other solution, he tried to relax and let go, but the years of potty training combined with the burning pain in his butt prevented him from focusing.

With shaky legs he managed to get up. As soon as he got on his feet, he felt the stools in his diapers rolling down from his reddened buttocks to the bottom of his diapers. No wonder he was suffering so much, Helena had kept him in that diaper all night long! It would have been a miracle if he didn’t get a rash, he thought, tears already clouding his sight, as he closed his eyes and tried to relax.

It was difficult, but imagining that he was peeing outside like he used to do when he was drunk, helped him and he was soon rewarded by a slight trickle, which then became a full stream of urine pouring down from his diminished hairless dick, raining down into the padding of his diaper, mixing with the solid stools in a disgusting oozy muck.

“Oh god, that’s so gross…” he thought, swaying his diapered waist back and forth to let the last drips of urine dribble down. While he was doing that, he noticed a little red light had appeared on the farthest wall of the crib.

Curious, he waddled towards the dim source of light and in the darkness, he was able to distinguish a metallic object attached to the railing of the crib. The object looked like a white metallic box with a monitor on it, it also had several buttons and what seemed to be a red warning light that had become pulsating.

Before he was able to compute a single thought about that strange thing, Thomas was suddenly blinded by the sunlight flooding room, as the curtains opened wide on their own.

Scared and confused, the little boy couldn’t help but falling on his butt with a loud squelching sound, covering his eyes with his hands.

When his eyes got used to the sunlight, he began lifting his gaze. He could see some blurred shapes moving around him, and he was hearing strange snapping sounds.

Thomas’s jaw dropped as he witnessed four robotic arms springing from under the crib. Each arm was long and sinuous, like a tentacle, and they all ended with gloved hands which were rapidly opening and closing, producing that ominous snapping sound.             

He barely had time to acknowledge what was happening around him, when the screen suddenly came to life, and inside it the smiling face of Helena made its appearance.

“Hi sweetie, good morning!” Thomas heard her slightly distorted voice coming from the metallic box.

“Mama had chores to do outside, so I’ve decided to let you sleep since you were so tired last night…”

Tired?! You almost spanked me unconscious!” Thomas angrily thought clenching his fists, but dared say nothing.

“Anyway, I’ll be home for lunch, you have a very busy afternoon so you better rest up and prepare for it” she continued “I’m leaving you with the Automatic Nanny 3000, it’s the best model, so don’t worry about anything!” she kept on saying, smiling.

“Oh, and one last thing! I’ve set the model on ‘super strict mode’ so you’d better behave, just relax and enjoy your morning! I’ll see you in a few hours, love you!” she concluded, before the screen turned dark with a zap.

Immediately after Helena stopped speaking, the metallic arms sprung forward and grabbed Thomas by his ankles and wrists, swiftly immobilizing him. The poor boy was too scared to even try to move, as he was lifted up and laid down on his back. His weak attempt to move were rapidly discouraged by the metallic contraptions tightening their grip on him as he tried to struggle.

He saw to more gloved hands emerging from underneath the crib, as the machine efficiently raised his legs and started the process of changing his diaper.

Thomas closed his eyes and tried to stay still and manage the growing sensation of fear and impotence that was raising inside him. The silver lining was that those things were doing a good job, he felt moist tissues being generously applied to wipe his messy and irritated bottom and he sneezed when a cloud of baby powder was dumped on his butt and groin, before he was sealed in another waddler diaper.

When the outfit’s crotch snap was clicked shut, the hands gently lifted him and set him on a sitting position.  

His butt cheeks screamed in protest when they came in contact with the rustling dry padding of the diaper, but he was happy to be changed nonetheless.

Thomas timidly tried to stand up, since the arms had retracted, but as soon as he tried, he immediately saw them reacting to him movement, coming menacingly close to him.

Assuming he was supposed to sit, he waited. A few seconds passed, then a pair of arms retracted under the crib. They came out immediately, holding a baby bottle and placed it on Thomas lap.

Ughhh, milk…” he thought taking a sniff at the bottle. He never had been fond of milk, the smell nauseated him, but he didn’t need to have a huge imagination to picture what would have happened if he didn’t comply…

Always watching warily the set of hands menacingly hovering above him, he took a tentative sip. It was milk, but he had a strange aftertaste to it, much sweeter than the milk he remembered drinking when he was a kid.   

As soon as he started drinking, the monitor lit up one more time.

“Hello my little friends, I am Marry!” said a childish voice

“And I am Barry!” added a second more girly one.

“And we are going to go on a fantastic adventure!” cheered the two voices together

What the f…” Thought Thomas, seeing two colourful cartoonish figures appear on the screen “Helena is trying to fry my mind using some programs they use on littles. But I’m an Amazon, it won’t work on me!” he thought, trying to convince himself.

Unfortunately, a few minutes spent watching the screen had him already hooked on the show. It was strange, but he could swear he was perceiving some peculiar coloured patterns appearing in some parts of the screen, shifting and moving at random.     

“No, no I’ve got to look away from it!!” his mind screamed trying to turn his head, but the mechanical hands were already above him, immobilizing his neck and keeping him steadily sat facing the monitor.

“On the next episode : Barry is visiting princess Apricot magic castle, coming right after a short break!” the voices coming from the screen chimed.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“So, are you sure it’s not a problem for you? I know you’re pretty busy these days with the portals having problems, I don’t want to cause any trouble…”

Thomas heard Helena’s voice coming from and indistinct point in front of him, followed by a distinct “click” sound.

He took a moment to shake himself awake and gain awareness of his surroundings. The crib he was kept in had disappeared, and he was now sitting in the ample living room of Helena’s apartment. Helena was walking through the room while speaking to somebody at the phone.

Thomas tried to rise on his feet, surprised by the sudden change in location, when he quickly discovered that he was kept in place by a five-point harness strap tethered on his shoulders that ran downwards to his crotch. In front of him, was a large plastic tray that had been just hooked in place. Helena had put him in a highchair!

“Fuck…! let me out!” he complained, trying to push the tray away and flailing his legs in the air. But it was no use. The sturdy highchair barely seemed to acknowledge his efforts. The only thing he manage to obtain was to attract the amazon girl’s attention.

“Ok...Thank you very much! You’re doing me a huge favour, see you this afternoon…Bye!” said Helena, hastily concluding her conversation to tend to the struggling little tied in her living room.

“Good to see you sweetie. Looks like you snapped out of your daydreaming.” She cooed coming close to him and cupping his face in her hands. “Did you enjoy your naptime?”

Thomas tried to wince away from her touch, but the infantile garment he was locked in didn’t allow any freedom of movement. He was forced to let her stroke his puffy cheeks, making him turn crimson red in shame and arousal. No matter what she had done to him, her touch still managed to upset him in the most embarrassing of ways.

“Did…did I sleep throughout the morning?” he asked. He remembered waking up at some point, but his memories after that were very fuzzy, like if he had fallen asleep almost immediately.

“Yeah, you were veeery tired” she giggled “Mommy had to pick you up and dress you, and you slept through the whole thing”. Just now Thomas noticed he was now dressed in a light green romper and a T-shirt. His thighs were spread apart by a much thicker diaper than he had worn before.

“What did you put me in?” he asked feeling the bulky crinkly mass encircling his waist and cushioning his bottom.

“It’s a crawler diaper” Helena answered retrieving a bottle of milk and jar of baby food from the kitchen and placing the on the tray in front of the still struggling Thomas. “It’s designed to hold your poops and pees for several hours, the commercial says even days. And you’re going to need it today because we’re not coming back home until the evening, and I won’t be around to change your butt”

“Where are you taking me?” he asked “You know you can’t keep me like this! Somebody will ask questions, and what explanation are you going to give?” he snapped.

“Mind your tone baby. I won’t hesitate to pull you over my knee and spank you like last night”

The threat had the desired effect, and Thomas quickly shut up.

“To answer your question, I’m taking you to the Little Footsteps research facility. I perfectly know I have to declare your adoption and have you registered and chipped. But I have to come up with a reasonable explanation about how I found you first, since all the portals are closed right now and there’s a scarcity of littles.” She started explaining.

“Chip me? Like a pet? I didn’t even know they chipped littles! Helena please you don’t can’t do that!”

“But” she continued ignoring his pleas “Fortunately I have a friend who works as a researcher who can help us. In there the littles are registered with just a serial number. We will modify the credentials of one of the chips implanted on one of the discarded littles and put it in you. No harm, no foul! You will result in the system and I could simply say that I adopted you from that research facility and changed your serial number into an actual name.”

The use of the term “discarded littles” made chills crawl up Thomas spine. He had to remember that his life as a little wasn’t worth that much. Helena was practically able to do anything she wanted with him, and there was nothing he could do about it.

“Look…” he said closing his eyes for a moment and trying to keep his cool “I get that you think I am…Uhhmphh!” he gurgled, his mouth suddenly filled by a spoonful of amorphous and tasteless baby food.

“What the…Umhhp!” he tried to talk again, but the amazon girl was ready and as soon he opened his mouth, she swiftly poured another spoonful of baby food in it.

“Baby needs to have lunch, we are in a hurry.” She calmly explained holding the spoon near the boy’s disgusted face.

“It’s disgusting!” Thomas protested grimacing as he swallowed the vile goop “What is it?”

“Little food. It’s what you’re having from now on. Maybe if you’re good enough Mama could let you eat grown up food every once in a while. But now it’s not the case since you’ve been very naught last night. Now open up, or Mommy will spank”

Frightened to get another beating, Thomas submissively opened his mouth and let Helena force another spoonful in it. His bottom lip was quivering and frustration was driving him on the verge of tears.

“Helena” he started to say between each spoonful “I know I haven’t demonstrated to be mature. But I can change! I promise you I can change! I’ll start studying more! Please give me a chance! There must be something I could do to change your mind!” he pleaded.

“Hmmm…” Helena mumbled thoughtfully as she was scraping the last remains from the now empty jar of baby food “Maybe if you are able demonstrate me that you can get to the end of your studies, I will let you grow up!” she finally said smiling after some minutes of silence.

Thomas couldn’t believe his ears, “Really?” he said gulping down the last bit of mush Helena fed to him “Would you let me grow up then? But I can’t do any exams like this!”

“Hmm…I already passed those exams, I’ll ask you the questions. I’ll let you have the books and the material to study, if you promise to be a good boy and behave.” She said “And...you’ll have to do something more for me…”

“Anything!” blurted out Thomas, he would have done anything to get himself out of that nightmare.

“One of the last subjects I have left to do is Advanced Medical English” explained Helena scoffing “A useless thing to study but the professor is taking it very seriously, and has assigned us to complete  a whole textbook of stupid exercises before allowing us to attempt the exam…You are going to do all my exercises for me!” she concluded with a smile.  

“Well…I suppose I could do that” Thomas said, if those exercises were as easy as she said, he would have been able to do them without any problems.            

“Good boy!” she cooed wiping his face with a moist tissue “Now we need to move because we are late for our appointment” and having said that, she removed the highchair tray and started unbuckling him.

“Wait, are you still going to chip me? We have a deal now!”

“Sweetie, until you prove me wrong, you are my baby and I will treat you as I see fit” she said picking him up “Oh, and I know I still can’t trust you while outside, so…”

She produced again that hated pacifier

“No please Helena I’ll be good I pr..Mhhphh” he tried to say before the inflatable nipple started expanding in his mouth. There went his chance to call help once he was outside that house. Nobody would pay attention to a little, even if he started attracting people’s attention, he couldn’t manage to escape her without his speech. He had to wait for a better occasion. 

“You’re going to love your new car seat honey, mommy bought you the last model, and it has cute butterflies painted on it!”

Thomas let out a muffled groan as he was carried outside, that would have been a long car ride….

- - - - - - -  -- - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thomas had been right, the ride was long and boring, and he was forced to endure it tightly secured to a ridiculous infantile car seat. He couldn’t even properly watch outside the car window since he was too short. Helena kept him occupied hooking a huge bottle of milk to his pacifier before she started to drive and told him that she would have punished him if the bottle had been full when they arrived. Because of that he spent a good half an hour trying to gurgle the nauseous milky concoction down, while Helena was smiling satisfied at him through the rearview mirror.

The Little Footsteps research centre was one of the top facilities of the entire Catalon and its main building was a colossal dome made of reinforced glass block. The way it reflected the afternoon sunlight made it seem a glittering diamond, and during the sunset it would have turned into a red sun. Surrounding the main building, other smaller departments were scattered around a complex inner-road system. The entire research facility was situated near the St. Howie Pediatric Hospital, for amazon children and littles as well. Thomas had been there before when he was a kid, but he had never got close enough to truly realize the magnificence of that building.

Once Helena had him tightly strapped in a stroller, she led him through the massive parking lot, to the main entrance. The centre was very crowded, Thomas could see lots of amazons in labcoats and business suits walking down the area. At first, he tried to attract the attention of some of them, spelling the words “Help me” as clearly as he could around the pacifier gag, but all he got in return were smiles and waving of hands as the people passed by. Not even Helena had managed to understand him, since she was still walking and pushing the stroller as nothing had happened, humming happily.

The inside of the building was even bigger than Thomas had expected. The structure was organized in concentric levels. He could see a myriad of amazons walking on the glass floors of the superior levels. At the centre and at the perimeter of the ample room numerous elevators were going up and down, sliding smoothly in transparent tubes.

The thing that struck him after acknowledging the complexity of the building, was the scarcity of littles. He could see some of them strapped in a stroller like he was, or tethered to a leash led by their Amazon owners, but he surely had expected to see more of them.

Helena pushed the stroller into one of the transparent lifts and Thomas was astounded when he saw that  not only the building floors arrived to one hundred, but it also should have had a bigger underground structure, since the elevator showed another set of floors numbers that reached the -150ieth.

Helena confidently pushed the 85 button and they were rapidly but gently lifted to the said floor. Once the doors opened, a woman came forward to greet them.

Thomas had always been the kind of guy who was very easily intimidated by women, he was aware of his weakness and he usually tried to control it as well as he could, but he couldn’t avoid letting a spurt of urine into his diaper when he saw her.

Standing in front of them was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Much taller of the average amazon woman, she enhanced that trait wearing black high heels and a long black dress that made her slender figure stand out. The face and the body posture exuded confidence and authority. Her beautiful delicate pearled-skinned face was crowned by auburn wavy hair. But what had Thomas writhe, shaking in his infantile bonds from head to toe were her eyes. The pure golden colour of her irises seemed to shine with its own light, piercing through everything they were pointing at.

“Amanda!” Helena greeted the new woman with an affection that only a long past relationship could explain.

“Hello Helena!” the shunning looking woman politely smiled back “My how you’ve grown, it seems like ages since we last met”  

“Yeah, I know, next time you come over to my parents you should totally text me, it would be nice saying hi to you again!”

“I will certainly do so” answered Amanda, she then came forward, “And this is your very special little you told me about huh?” she said with a smile, leaning towards the stroller.

That was too much for the poor Thomas, his emotions seemed to totally overcome his attempts of control, as he tried to sink deeper into the stroller, his face growing redder and redder, terribly scared and attracted at the same time by that woman.

“Yes he is! I was hoping you could give me a hand with him. And how’s Melody by the way?” 

“Oh you know, adjusting. She’s in her playpen in my office right now, luckily with her new collar and the cameras I am able to monitor her even while I’m working. Here, let me show you…” She explained as she led their way inside a spacious study.

Amanda’s office had a huge bookshelf filled with any sort of book about human and little biology, a large glass desk stood in front of the door, with a comfortable leathery office chair behind it, and under the desk Thomas saw a mesh playpen with what looked like a little girl dressed in only a massive diaper kept inside.

The girl had long brown hair, a physique tending to the chubby side and despite looking like a woman she appeared to have no breasts protruding from her chest. A second look at her revealed she had all her teeth missing, drool was running from her mouth on the scattered toys she was playing with. In her face was printed a look of absolute defeat and submission.

Thomas shivered thinking about what would have been living like her. Kept in a playpen under her owner’s desk. Feeling that woman’s eyes and her domineering presence along with that magnetic gaze looming over you all day long, as you were forced to crawl at her feet messing and peeing helplessly in your diaper.

“Hello Melody!” Helena cooed approaching the playpen and starting to tickle the poor girl’s chin, causing the metal tag on the collar she was wearing to dangle back and forth.

“She has been behaving better lately. She rarely speaks without permission anymore, but the crawler diapers are going to stay for a long time.” Amanda explained, giving a severe glance to her captive little, who despite the ticking, seemed tremble in response.

“Unfortunately, I have recently been promoted and I will have to move my office to the lower levels. And no littles are allowed there stably, so I’ll have to enroll her in a daycare starting tomorrow.”

“I’m sure she will do great, she’s so cuute!” Helena replied, now fully assaulting Melody with tickles, causing the poor little to lose her balance and fall on her back, defenceless, her diaper now in full display, flailing her chubby arms and legs helplessly to try and regain the sitting position, not to avail.

“Anyway we’d better get moving. I reserved us a room in the lower levels. Unfortunately it’s a very busy day for me and I don’t have much time” said Amanda looking at her phone.

Once they got on the elevator again, Thomas saw the tall amazon sliding a magnetic card on the monitor, and setting the destination to the -80ieth floor.

As they descended, he saw the environment quickly change. The sunlight was rapidly replaced by the artificial neon glow as they quickly arrived in the underground level of the complex.

After passing through a series of corridors that had Thomas swiftly lose his sense of direction they arrived in front of a metallic double door, with a writing on it that spelled “Littles experimentation – nurseries, play area, monitoring wards”.

Thomas’s blood turned cold as he red that, and with all his might he started thrashing against his bonds, in a desperate attempt to avoid crossing that door that was coming closer and closer.

Once past it they arrived in a long corridor, but Amanda took them to a side door that led in what seemed a small doctor’s room. The room was cold and it appeared to not have been used in days. Inside there was a small wooden desk, a cupboard containing various medical equipment and at the centre of the room, a small examination table with high metal bars around it.

“You can put him in the crib right now. We will have to do a full medical evaluation before we register him” said Amanda sitting behind the desk and started unfolding various paper modules in front of her.

Thomas was picked up and deposited inside the crib, now the impediment that his diaper was causing on his movement became clear to him. That thing was too thick to stand on! He hadn’t noticed before, but that diaper had some sort of hard plastic part built inside it that effectively spread his legs apart, not allowing him enough base to get on his feet. He tried a couple of times but the only result he got was falling on his back like a overturned turtle, between the giggles of Helena who promptly put him back on a sitting position.

“Ok let’s get it started” said Amanda once apparently done with the paperwork, putting latex gloves on and  walking towards the crib.

Thomas let out muffled sounds of fear and embarrassment as he felt the hands of the woman removing his clothes and leaving him in only his diaper. The room was colder that he expected, and he started shivering when his t-shirt came off.

“Seems like the nanites have worked well…he is very proportioned…and the rejuvenation process seems to have worked well…” Amanda started saying in a more professional tone as she examined every inch of Thomas’s now soft and hairless skin. The little boy felt like a doll, absolutely impotent as he was turned his side, then face down and finally on his belly by that woman’s giant hands.

“Mhhmpff” he started mumbling in protest as he was set on his back once again and started feeling Amanda removing his diaper, exposing his reddened butt to the cold air.

“My my… someone has decided to be a naughty boy huh?” she said smiling to Helena, who smiled back in return, as she let her gloved fingers softly brush on Thomas’s bottom, causing the little boy to produce an outraged muffled sound of protest.

“Has he had any problems after the regression? Vomit? diarrhea? Anything?” asked Amanda now feeling the boy’s belly.

Thomas groaned as he felt her hands digging in her skin, feeling his bowels contract under her touch. He had always hated when doctors did that, he never managed to properly relax.

“No vomit, no diarrhea…” answered Helena thoughtfully “But I didn’t ask him properly…” she said, dubious.

In response to that, Amanda deflated Thomas’s pacifier. The little boy took a moment to stretch his aching jaw, before letting out a feeble “Please…”

“You might want to think again before speaking. You won’t like to know how naughty babies are punished here” she firmly cut him off, causing him to whine in fear, “Now answer the question please, I don’t like repeating myself”

“I..I had muscle pain all over my body…” Thomas stammered, now more scared than ever, wracking his brain to find other information that could be useful to that woman.

“Good enough” she said leaving him lying naked in the crib to retrieve some more medical devices from the cupboard.

Thomas saw her approach him one more time holding an electronic rectal thermometer. He barely had the time to react before Amanda in an experienced way clutched his neck with one hand, pressing his face on the crib mattress, raising his bottom in the air with the other free hand.

He let out a whimper when he felt the cold thermometer entering his most private place, he was struggling more and more to keep his emotions in check, and ended up sobbing silently for the rest of the medical examination.

“Apart from a mild case of diaper rash he seems perfectly healthy” said Amanda, now back sitting on the desk. She turned her pc on and started typing. Thomas watched the two amazons through the bars of the crib, still shivering, hoping that awful examination was over.

“Now we will implant the chip, and we will update the last data once it is active” said Amanda retrieving an object that worryingly resembled a gun from the cupboard and coming once again towards him.

Thomas tried to crawl away as far as he could, but there was not really any place he could hide, trapped in that crib.

“I need you to please hold him still Helena. With the state his bottom is, he’s not going to like this one bit” ordered Amanda, cocking the strange gun.

“NO please don’t do it!” screamed Thomas, now really terrorized, as he was gripped and forced to lay on his hands and knees by Helena.

“Do you think we should plug him?” she asked Amanda, completely ignoring him

“It would be better, he will probably scream” was the woman’s calm answer

“No you can’t do this! Pl..Mhhpphhh!” he tried to speak before a Helena’s giant hand invaded his sight from behind him and put the hated pacifier inside his mouth, inflating it.

At this point Thomas was shaking, tears were already raining down his cheeks and his face had become red in a perfect example of a child’s tantrum, as he felt the gun coming in contact with his now oversensitive butt cheek.

“It’s going to be okay honey, it will be just one pinch. Count to three” he heard Helena saying above him.

“One….”

Thomas started wriggling desperately in attempt to escape, but Helena had him effectively pinned down.

“Two…”

“Mhhphhhhfftffff” he moaned feeling the gun’s pressure increasing.

“Three!”     

Thomas screamed around the pacifier as the piercing pain hit him, emitting a long, muffled howl. He was sure that if he hadn’t been gagged, he would have let out every single swear he had known his whole life.

It was like a glowing ember had been placed on his skin. He continued to cry and writhe in agony as Helena picked him up and held him close to her chest. Stroking his hair and rocking him in attempt to comfort him.

“Shhh baby, you have been very good… it’s all done now…Shhh” she whispered in his ear, cradling his angry bottom in her hand.

“Ok, you can rediaper him now, we are all set to proceed” said Amanda, without even looking away from the screen of her pc, as she started typing again.

One he had calmed down a bit, the still sobbing Thomas was gently laid down on the crib mattress by Helena who immediately started slowly rediapering him, trying her best not to touch the little boy’s bottom.

The pain and the humiliated experience had completely drained every fight out of Thomas, who simply laid there passively, allowing Helena to grab his ankles and lift his lower half, sliding the crawler diaper under him.

“All done, there are just the last two things I thought you might want to change” said Amanda as soon as she finished typing.

“Oh, right? And what would they be?” asked Helena curious

“As your new little you can decide to give him the name written on the certificate of adoption, you also get to decide if he’s registered as a girl or a boy and therefore how he’ll be treated accordingly”

Thomas’s red and cloudy eyes widened, as he saw Helena looking down at him, a malicious smirk appearing on her face.

“A new name and the possibility to decide if I’m going to have a little boy or a girl? Mhhh…I wonder…”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's your turn to decide ;) help me out to choose if Helena will change poor Thomas's name and gender. And which name and gender would you pick. I hope to get your suggestion!

• Like 5

I say boy only because it doesn’t seem like there as many dimension stories about boys who stay boys, but different name sure, I also think the girl clothes can be used as a punishment day or even towards the end. But I like the boy idea. Either way I look forward to reading more!

I am for girls and really embarrassing names like Tiffy, Dot, Dolly etc. And as said in other comments it would be a shame not to use all the cute, embarrassing and humble girls clothes that the DD has to offer. And the selection of embarrassing hairstyles would just be adorable.

20 hours ago, BabySofia said:

It would be a shame to waste all of those girl clothes she bought... Just saying :)

I know right? :P That was also my first thought... thank you for your comment, hope you enjoyed the chapter ;)

18 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I say boy only because it doesn’t seem like there as many dimension stories about boys who stay boys, but different name sure, I also think the girl clothes can be used as a punishment day or even towards the end. But I like the boy idea. Either way I look forward to reading more!

The problem about boys who stay boys is that you lose a lot of easy and very humiliating treatments, which I love :P But anyway any outcome is good for me, I have plenty of ideas. Let's see what other people think ;)

15 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I am for girls and really embarrassing names like Tiffy, Dot, Dolly etc. And as said in other comments it would be a shame not to use all the cute, embarrassing and humble girls clothes that the DD has to offer. And the selection of embarrassing hairstyles would just be adorable.

Yeah I must admit that it was my original plan. I like the names you wrote, definitely gonna consider them. I'd better update about the names of the dresses and hairstyles, I know too few of them :P

1 hour ago, Little Andrea said:

I vote for changing him to a girl.

I imagined that the majority of people would have picked that option. Let's see, I hope to get the opinion of everybody who is interested ;) 

24 minutes ago, The dark dweller said:

I imagined that the majority of people would have picked that option. Let's see, I hope to get the opinion of everybody who is interested ;) 

The humiliation of being cross-dressed while still retaining his male parts would be more in line with the tone you've set here.  And yeah, it would be something of a break with recent trends to maintain him as a boy.  So many fun things she can do to degrade, humiliate, and otherwise torment him if his boy parts are still present, especially if they still "work", if you know what I mean. 

That said, I still have no idea WHAT her motivations are to torment him.  I do hope this will be revealed in future installments. 

On 30 giugno 2020 at 9:40 PM, WBDaddy said:

The humiliation of being cross-dressed while still retaining his male parts would be more in line with the tone you've set here.  And yeah, it would be something of a break with recent trends to maintain him as a boy.  So many fun things she can do to degrade, humiliate, and otherwise torment him if his boy parts are still present, especially if they still "work", if you know what I mean. 

That said, I still have no idea WHAT her motivations are to torment him.  I do hope this will be revealed in future installments. 

You're probably right ;) I don't think I have exaggerated with the punishments so far. If she tortured him just for the sake of it, the story would lose some appeal, I'm more headed towards the humiliation when it comes to Helena's behaviour. 

19 hours ago, Sissy Bob said:

I like stories with tg, so I say girl. It would further remove Thomas from who they used to be and I also want to see their reaction to it.

You have good taste :P let't see what happens. Thanks for your comment!

I vote he stay as a boy, like others have said it'd be a welcome change to what the norm is, It feels like almost no diaper dimension story leaves the victim as a boy, I can only name 1 off the top of my head.

I also think it'd be interesting if she rewarded/punished him with his "pew pew" by either giving him cummies if he's good or giving him arousal with no release.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 27 agosto 2020 at 11:12 PM, Neo Anderson said:

Any chance we'll see another chapter of this soon?

The next chapter is ready, but between not being completely satisfied with it and some internet problems I've been taking too much time posting it. I will try and finish it as soon as possible ;) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2