LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I wanted to wait until I had this one completed, but I gave up, I had to post it to know what you guys thought before continuing it. This is my sacond shot in writing a story, I tried to add a little bit more background this time.  As always, let me know what you think. Comments and critiques are very appreciated, they'll give me more motivation to keep the story going! ;) Have a good day!

This story is an entry in Kasaberang's NON-CONtest

A Date with Fate - Chapter 1

Thomas narrowed his eyes when the sunlight hit his face. A spotless sky greeted him and his colleagues as they exited the crowded classroom.

He took a moment to inhale the fresh air and let the tepid summer wind caress his face as he watched the other students pass by, chatting with each other, creating a slightly annoying chaos of voices.

He sighed, he wouldn’t have missed the lessons. He hadn’t managed to really bond with any of his colleagues. He was actually glad he didn’t have to go back to the University. Seeing that many people of his age always made him anxious. But now he could relax and start spending the days the way he wanted : playing videogames and studying. As he thought again, he wouldn’t have missed seeing the other students… except…

He heard crystalline laugh behind him, as she strolled past his side. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life. Her long blonde hair descended in thick curls, framing the delicate features of her face. Her skin was porcelain white, with now a tint of red. She must have spent some of the last few days in the sun and got a little sunburnt.

The girl confidently swayed past him, and Thomas could not avoid to keep his gaze on that body. She was perfect to him. She had a sinuous body, not even a single ounce of fat, and the best bottom of the entire world since she worked out every day. Thomas had spent more time that he liked to admit dreaming about what he would do with her, in the lonely nights spent in his room. Helena was her name, and just the sound of it made goosebumps crawl over his skin.

“Thomas! What are you doing there? Pretending to be a statue or what?” she said turning around, her hair whirling around her, a broad smile on her lips.

“Uhm.. I was just…” he tried to answer, scared of being caught red-handed staring at her butt

“You’re always daydreaming, you’re so silly” she kept saying “Don’t forget we’re having a coffee this afternoon, don’t let me wait too much” she concluded winking and walking away.

Yeah, the coffee…. He almost had forgot that. It had taken him almost a year to start accepting that she was talking to him on a regular basis now, she was one of the few who was doing that. At first he thought she was only interested in him because she needed help studying. But that theory had been flunked by the fact that she had rapidly demonstrated she was way smarter than him. Or at least faster when it came to studying.

Thomas couldn’t wrap his head around it. It was one of those things too good to be true. He just accepted it, trying not to result too goofy around her, playing confident, however he managed. His long experience of  dating failures and heartbreaks had taught him that no woman could ever be interested in a guy like him, or at least no woman he liked. And with that thought in mind he had tried to remain neutral towards her, not to get attached too much to spare himself the burning sensation of delusion and abandonment that gripped him whenever he believed to be making progress with a girl, only to be frustrated with failure.

But the truth was that he loved spending time with her. Not only she was his type physically, they had the same interests when it came to movies, tv series. God, she had told him she played videogames too! What were the odds to find a girl like that? He thought

He kept watching her walk. She rapidly crossed the road joining her other girlfriends headed to the university daycare that was situated in front of the main campus structure.

Being careful not to be seen, or not to make it too obvious that he was following them, Thomas went a little ahead before crossing the road himself, finding a good spot to observe them. And then he took his mobile out of his pocked, pretending to scroll down the notifications while he sneaked furtive glances to the group of university girls.

They were just at the entrance of the massive daycare building. Helena was waiting outside with another colleague, while three other girls were entering the facility. She seemed not completely absorbed in the conversation, because she was longingly looking at the entrance of the building. Thomas had never dared following her, but those could have been the last times he was able to look at her, and no chance had to be missed.

After a couple of minutes, the other three girls exited the building with their littles. One of them carried  what looked from the distance as a little girl with long straight golden hair in her arms, the second one was pushing a stroller with a little boy buckled up inside,  while the third one was keeping her little girl tethered to a pink leash attached to the little’s back.

Thomas barely noticed the other girls as his attention was focused on Helena. He watched her while she cooed and tickled the little girl in her friend’s arms. She seemed so happy, seeing her smile had the same power of making him feel warm that the summer sunshine had.

At some point discussion of the group was abruptly interrupted by the little girl quickly giving a hard pull to her leash, suddenly yanking it from her amazon’s grip. The little had taken advantage of the bigger girl’s distraction and had managed to make her trip, while she desperately started waddling away from her, as fast as the bulky diaper wrapped around her legs allowed it.

The time seemed to slow down as Thomas watched the surprised amazons stop to help their friend standing up, while the little girl waddled surprisingly fast away from them…

Towards where he was standing

He saw the little girl approaching fast, her face was red and her eyes were wide open with fear, her brown hair tied in pigtails waving in the air. She didn’t seem to have noticed him standing at the curbs limit.

Thomas acted before thinking. With a quick movement he pressed his foot on the leash the little was dragging behind her. The girl, caught by surprise, was yanked backwards, and fell on her padded butt with a soft thud.

“Oh my god Emmy!” the amazon girl who was holding the leash – Monica was her name - exclaimed rushing towards them. She barely acknowledged Thomas presence as she quickly picked the struggling little girl up. “You could have hurt yourself! You’re in so much trouble when we come back home!”

Few seconds later the rest of the amazon girls caught up with them. “Oh my god Thomas you’re a hero! You saved the little girl’s life! Who knows what could have happened to her if you weren’t there!” said Candace bouncing her little girl up and down.

Thomas proudly inflated his chest as the girls complimented him, but his eyes were set on Helena. A faint smile was crossing her face, as she lightly bit her lower lip while looking at him.

“Oh Emmy stop squirming!” complained Monica, trying to hold the her still, but the little girl was crying her eyes out, flailing her short arms and kicking her legs in a desperate attempt to free herself from the amazon’s grip.

“Christine could you lend me your stroller for today? I can’t spank her properly in here, and she won’t calm down “

“Sure thing dear” said the girl, unbuckling her little boy and picking him up, before handing the stroller to Monica.

The angry amazon roughly manhandled Emmy into the stroller, quickly pinning her to the infantile transport with a five-point harness. Emmy kicked and screamed throughout the whole process, until Monica stuck an inflatable pacifier inside her mouth, silencing her cries.

“Whoa, couldn’t have you done that before?” said Thomas, visibly bothered by the racket the little girl was making. He looked one more time at Emmy : she was now laying defeated  in the stroller, her little body was limp except for some occasional hiccups and muffled sobs that seemed to rock her from head to toe. Her face was red and snot was running down her nose, her gaze was fixated on him, a look of pure hate in her eyes shiny with tears. 

He barely had the time to acknowledge the venomous look that little girl was giving him, before Monica closed the stroller’s lid. “Bad girl! Now stay there and think about what you’ve done!”

“I’m sorry...” she then addressed him “I shouldn’t have let her wear the normal waddlers diapers. The daycare workers warned me she is too fast in them, and she hasn’t adjusted to her new life yet. Guess she’s still convinced to be an important athlete like she said she was in her dimension. What a fairy tale to believe in…”

“Emmy is a feisty one” added Christine nodding “If I were you, I’d keep her in crawlers permanently. So she’ll forget all this little’s nonsense”

“You’re right. First thing I do when I arrive home is to put her in a crawler, and I don’t think I’ll feel like changing her for today, maybe a nasty rash will teach her not to disobey her mommy”

Soft, muffled cries could be heard coming from inside the stroller.

After 5 more minutes of conversation, Monica and the other girls started to say goodbye, they were going to the mall and didn’t want to be late and find it closed.

“You coming with us Helena?” said Monica, already pushing the stroller away

“In a minute girls, I’ll catch up with you don’t worry!” was the gorgeous girl’s response, as she focused her attention back on Thomas.

Her gaze had always made him feel kind of uncomfortable. He wasn’t ugly, but the fact that he was on the short side for a male amazon had always made him felt insecure about himself. Deep inside, he thought he didn’t deserve any girl’s attention, least of all Helena’s. She was too beautiful for him, and the fact that she was slightly taller than he was surely didn’t help.   

“That was pretty impressing… I guess you know how to handle littles…” she said biting again her lower lip

“Nah, I barely notice them... I’m not a very little, slash baby-person. I really don’t know how to behave with them, plus I don’t like the idea of changing diapers” Thomas smiled taking a few steps back.

Her smile broadened as she locked eyes with him “Well, there’s always time to learn…I was thinking I could ask the girls to come this afternoon too, but they will probably bring their littles. But if it makes you uncomfortable…”

“No no, not at all, the more we are, the better” was Thomas quick response. Internally his mind was screaming in delusion for having believed for one second that he would have spent the afternoon with her, just the two of them.

But he managed to play it cool, making that look like it was not a big deal. In the end he said goodbye to Helena with the intention to meet her at 5 PM.

The weather was perfect, warm and sunny, as he adjusted one of his best shirts and took a deep breath, ready to enter the bar. The large entrance was delimited by a well-kept garden which contrasted with the greyness of the city’s asphalt. The front wall and door were entirely glass, so the people walking down the street could see the patreons sitting around the modern-style shaped tables, and be tempted by the high quality food and drinks the place had to offer. It was clearly Helena that had chosen the place, she attended only super fancy lounge-bars and expensive restaurants. Perks of having a father like hers, Thomas thought as he waved, greeting the girls already sitting inside through the glass.

Luckily it seemed only Christine had managed to make it for the coffee, good, too many of Helena’s friends could have made him feel embarassed about being the only guy there, plus the less people were there,  the more possibility Helena focused her attention on him.

The girls were already drinking something as he entered. Thomas saw Christine’s little strapped to a highchair beside her. The little boy was dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of overalls, his hands were enveloped in two thick mittens.

“Thomas you made it! Come sit with us!” said Helena gesturing the chair next to her.

“Hey, how’s it goin?” he asked sitting

“Very good, we’re taking the last days of vacation before shutting ourselves at home to study for the last exams” Helena answered

“Yeah, the next few months are definitely gonna suck” Added Christine, taking a sip of her milkshake “What are you studying right now Thomas?”

“I’m doing Chemistry II right now. It’s pretty tough” was his answer

“Chemistry II? Isn’t that a first year subject?” she scoffed

“Yeah… yeah it is…” Thomas stammered, embarrassed

“Well you’re pretty behind, you might wanna consider start studying harder and hurrying up, at this pace you’re gonna take a few more years to finish the University”

“Yeah, you’re right. It’s probably about time I start studying more seriously…” he mumbled , now really distressed. It was not like he didn’t study. Hell, he spent 8 hours every day on books. And it was not like he wasn’t intelligent, he sure was more than Christine, but the reality was that he didn’t like what he was studying. Pharmacy had appealed him at the beginning, but now that interest had faded. He couldn’t see himself doing that, and it was not like he was like Helena. Her family ran a chain of pharmacies and possessed a major share of a medical equipment factory that supplied entire regions, she could have just stayed home and let other people do her work for her. He, on the contrary, would have ended up spending his days doing something he now considered extremely boring.  

Thomas briefly glanced at Helena, she was looking at him, smiling. She seemed amused by the discussion he was having with Christine.

He was frantically looking for something to say, to get out of that embarrassing situation, when a whimpering sound caught their attention.

Still strapped in a highchair near them, Christine’s little was emitting a pitiful whine, his face was covered in red spots that he was trying to desperately scratch with his mittened hands, not to avail. He had a pleading look in his eyes pointed at Christine. It was obvious he seemed in great distress, but he seemed not daring to speak.

“What’s up with him?” Thomas asked, gladly to move the focus of the conversation

“Oh nothing, it’s just a little bit of withdrawal. I’ll shut him up right away, sorry” quickly answered Christine, taking a silencer pacifier from her purse and locking it inside the little’s mouth, silencing his already soft cries.

“Withdrawal from what?” said Helena, curiously looking at the little, who was now softly banging his hands and feet on the hard plastic of the highchair.

“But from breastmilk of course” scoffed Christine “I had his digestive system modified so that breastmilk is the only thing he can digest. It’s the latest fashion with littles, plus it makes him way more docile and controllable, he knows he can’t escape or get too far from his Mommy. Unfortunately he has these rashes and he gets fussy when he doesn’t get it for a long period of time. It’s quite ok, he has been through worse. Plus, he needs to obediently wait for Mommy if he wants his milk, doesn’t he?” she said reaching for her little and firmly gripping his growingly red face with her hand.

“Mhhphhh!” mumbled the boy, wildly nodding his head.

Fortunately, after that interruption, they switched the topic of conversation and kept on chatting for half an hour until Christine excused herself, leaving only Thomas and Helena sitting at the now semi-desert cafè.

This was the moment he had been waiting for over a year. This could have been the occasion to open himself to Helena about his feelings about her. Despite his crushing insecurity, he had a good feeling about this. Maybe this was the one time he could be with a girl he liked.

He mustered all the courage he could find, and opened his mouth to speak, but Helena anticipated him

“You know… I’ve enjoyed spending this time with you today” she said looking down at her now empty cup of coffee “And I was wondering if you would like to come to my place, one of these evenings. You know…” she kept going, now timidly smiling “We could study a little bit…”

Thomas heart felt like exploding. This was even better than in his wildest imagination!

As he did a couple of times before, he took a deep breath and tried to play it cool

“Yeah, I mean... Why not? Could be fun…” he muttered, trying to keep his voice under control

“Great!” Helena exclaimed, now directly looking him in the eye “I’ll text you in the next few days!”

“O-Of course!” he answered, surely enough that would have been the best day of his life.

2 days later Thomas found himself staring at the door of Helena’s apartment. He had worn his best clothes, and people near him had been turning around whenever he went because of the massive amount of perfume he had poured on himself. Luckily, that should have faded enough during his walk, he didn’t want to knock her unconscious with the smell.

He had barely had time to get home and take a shower. He was supposed to study during the evening if he wanted to make it for the next exam, but Helena was taking precedence over everything right now. He nonetheless turned his pc on to book the date of the exam, but no matter how he tried, the University website seemed not to recognise his account or password.

This site is a mess…I’ll try again later” he thought as he abruptly lowered the pc’s screen “After all, I can’t be late for my date with Helena!”

As he climbed the stairs to reach the last floor, he took time to admire the fancy marble decorations that adorned the building’s corridors. He should have expected that, Helena was so rich her parents kept that luxurious apartment just for her. She had had parties all year in that apartment with their colleagues, but Thomas had never found the courage to attend one. But now it would have been different, it was just him and her, this was his opportunity.

“Heyy.. you made it!” Helena said with a broad smile, waiting for him at the door.

“Yeah it wasn’t that hard to find, and with Amazemapps now it’s all so easy...whoa!” Thomas interrupted his sentence to admire the inside of her apartment.

The entrance was small, there was a large coat hanger and a black rectangular umbrella stand, but it was the adjacent dining room that caught his attention.

The house was furnished in a modern style. The walls were white with red bubbles and waves painted on the walls, there was a huge lucid, irregularly shaped table, surrounded by 6 orange chairs. A few meters from the table there was a red couch positioned over a huge fluffy pink carpet. In front of the couch a tv setting with a huge LCD television occupied the left side of the room. Thomas was surprised to see a piano occupying one of the corners of the huge apartment.

“I didn’t know you played that” he said trying to make conversation

“Oh well, I used to play it more before Uni. Now I think I’ve gotten a little bit rusty. But I could try playing something for you if you like” she answered

Goosebumps again crawled all over Thomas spine, as he tried to yet again keep his cool and not act like an idiot.

“Yeah I would like that later… So what do you want to do tonight?”

“Mh…” she mumbled, biting her lower lip, acting thoughtful “Maybe a movie? Would you like that?”

Thomas smiled, a movie was perfect. The evening had already settled on a good start.

After some time spent discussing which movie to pick, they settled for a horror. Thomas loved those, he had spent a lot of evenings watching movies like that, so he felt pretty confident, plus he was hoping for a frightened Helena to cling to him if the movie was too frightening.

The movie was scary, but the young amazon girl watched all of it with showing enthusiasm. Thomas was surprised to see a girl who acted like that. In his experience girls didn’t like horror movies very much. Helena’s behaviour during the evening was causing his attraction to her to rise even more, as they sat together, their shoulders lightly touching, in the dark room lit only by the light coming from the tv screen.

When the movie was over Thomas asked Helena where the bathroom was. He needed time to think about his next move. He should have told her about his feelings an hour ago, but he was so frightened he could barely imagine touching her.

He found himself stumbling in the dark corridor, there were several doors left and right. Helena had told him which one was the bathroom, but he was so nervous he had rapidly forgot.

“Well, let’s try this one…” he thought opening the first door on his right. An ample, dark kitchen presented to him, he could see the silhouettes of the table, the fridge and the cooking hob.

Shit, I’m gonna end up in her room at this rate, and it’s gonna suck…” he thought as he went forward, opening another door...

The dark room that appeared before him was strange. At first Thomas thought he had entered Helena’s room, but something didn’t add up. The room smelled like fresh paint and talcum powder. Thomas wrinkled his nose, he could barely stand that infantile smell. Narrowing his eyes he managed to distinguish what looked like a little bed with high railings around it…

A crib…” he thought “So even Helena wants to adopt, littles are such a waste of time and energies…

He took a few more seconds to identify the rest of the objects bathed by the moonlight that shone through the window. There seemed to be a playpen, a baby walker, a chest containing what Thomas guessed toys  and other sorts of baby gear.

Thomas didn’t linger more and luckily found the bathroom after opening the next door.

“You didn’t tell me you planned on adopting” he said when he returned to the now brightly illuminated living room.

“You saw the nursery?” Helena asked, she seemed a bit…disappointed? Thomas couldn’t put a finger on her tone…

“Yeah I’ve been thinking about it for some time right now…” she kept going “But I had to find the perfect little to adopt, I want to be sure of my choice”

“Oh and did you find it?” Thomas asked, glad she was opening up a bit.

“In a certain way…” she said  “Hey! Do you want to see something cool?”

Helena guided Thomas through the house, to a large closet. Once inside, she crouched to pick up what seemed like a sealed medical container for biohazardous material.

“What the hell is that?” asked Thomas surprised

Helena waited to answer, instead she undid the metallic lock and with a hissing sound the medical container disclosed, revealing a large silvery syringe full of a whirling orange fluid.

Thomas watched mesmerized the syringe’s content, there seemed to be minuscule particles moving around, back and forth, swimming in the orange matrix.

“Nanites” he said charmed by those movements “This is one of the last-technology syringe that are used to perform surgical operations right? Courtesy of your dad?”

“Yeah, they have been approved only recently by the government. With these we could make surgeries even more outdated than they are now. It would take one injection to perform an entire operation, just sit back and let the nanites do the job they’re programmed for” she said, slowing lifting the syringe up, and watching it against the room’s light.

“Amazing! And… what’s… what’s that programmed for?” Thomas asked, he was beginning to feel his face grow warm. Despite the closet being very large, the two of them were standing close to each other. So close he could sense Helena’s warm body against his.

The girl slowly turned around to face him, her face was getting closer and closer.

Thomas gaze was fixated on her eyes, he could count the hazy freckles that adorned her cheeks, he hadn’t noticed them before. Then, he turned his attention to her perfect rosy lips, they seemed to move in slow motion for him.

“I always liked you Thomas... the moment I saw you I knew you were the one I was looking for” the lips spelled, coming even closer to him.

Oh my god!” he thought in extasy and confusion “I can’t believe this is actually happening!” as he leaned forward and closed his eyes, waiting for her to join him in a passionate kiss…

…Only to be shocked by a stabbing pain suddenly exploding through his neck!

He opened his eyes in disbelief, and he saw her face again. She was beautiful, her lips were now closed in a   satisfied smile, as she was pressing the syringe deeper in his flesh and pushing the piston.

“what...are…you…doing…” was all he managed to say, before he felt numbness took over his nerves, and his limbs turn into lead, as he fainted on the floor, swallowed by the darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Yes, you did a nice job of scene-setting before diving into the payoff.  

I have a few technical suggestions, if you're interested.  Shoot me a PM to discuss.  I don't want to derail the thread or offer advice that isn't wanted. 

32 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Nice start, really something new going on but should be totally against the law.  Look forward to seeing where you go with this. 

I think I got this ;) it's challenging, but doable.

20 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

Yes, you did a nice job of scene-setting before diving into the payoff.  

I have a few technical suggestions, if you're interested.  Shoot me a PM to discuss.  I don't want to derail the thread or offer advice that isn't wanted. 

Every suggestion is more than welcome ;) feel free to message me whenever you want. I'll answer as soon as I read the message ;)

I think I know how this goes. And I LOVE it! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Could have only been better, if an Amazon mommy would have been injected with them by a little to give her a taste of how it is to be a little in an Amazon society.

24 minutes ago, Sky Hooves said:

I think I know how this goes. And I LOVE it! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Could have only been better, if an Amazon mommy would have been injected with them by a little to give her a taste of how it is to be a little in an Amazon society.

Thanks for your support ;) I hope to surprise you. The story is mainstream but I always want to explore new scenarios and situations, so better be prepared for them ;)

I found that I like more when the protagonist is "innocent" or at least doesn't deserve what's happening to him. Plus, I remember reading another story about a Mommy that switched body with a little a couple of mothns ago, so I wanted to do something different.

3 hours ago, Cya said:

Emmy is going to show the Amazons how Athletic she is when she kicks Thomas' ass at daycare. 

Emmy will wind up in the crawler room with her ankles cut if she does that... :D 

First I would say I am an expert in this world, I have read every thing written about the dimension an the different countries.  I also have mapped out what each will allow within the law.  Most only condom shrinking for an offense against the law.  One does not care, there are no free little,s left to get.  I don't know what her goal is making him a little and what they programmed the nanites to do.  Based on the room I guess she wants a little girl but how much.  Knowing what they can do I would say why, A little that could not walk or crawl, could not talk would become a burden very quickly in my mind.  She is a college girl, Did she think of the truth that brings to having a baby.  Many young mothers learn to soon that having some depend on you very need means you never get time for yourself to do things on a moments notice.  I hope she thought this out instead of seeing her friends with their little,s,  Looking forward to seeing where you go with this,       .   

5 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Wow what a start! Please post more!

8 hours ago, Little Andrea said:

That was an amazing start! I can’t wait to see where this goes.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your support ;) the next chapter is halfway done

7 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

First I would say I am an expert in this world, I have read every thing written about the dimension an the different countries.  I also have mapped out what each will allow within the law.  Most only condom shrinking for an offense against the law.  One does not care, there are no free little,s left to get.  I don't know what her goal is making him a little and what they programmed the nanites to do.  Based on the room I guess she wants a little girl but how much.  Knowing what they can do I would say why, A little that could not walk or crawl, could not talk would become a burden very quickly in my mind.  She is a college girl, Did she think of the truth that brings to having a baby.  Many young mothers learn to soon that having some depend on you very need means you never get time for yourself to do things on a moments notice.  I hope she thought this out instead of seeing her friends with their little,s,  Looking forward to seeing where you go with this,       .   

Thank you for your comment ;) if you have some material regarding the geography and the coutries of the amazon world can I ask you to share it with me if you're able to? It would help me a lot having a political background.

Wow, i'm interested, first time I recall seeing an amazon shrunk.  Should make for lots of interesting struggles.  Darn those rich girls with cool daddies, they get away with murder

Second Chapter ;) Enjoy and don't forget to tell me what you think. The more feedback I receive, the more I'll be motivated to write.

Thomas slowly regained consciousness. The first thing that hit him was the strong pain that clutched his entire body. Jesus, he felt like he had been through a full day of workout without any pause.

Surpassed the shock of the rough awakening, he started to gain awareness of his surroundings. He was lying face down on a soft surface.

I must have fainted for the stress and Helena has laid me in her bed” he thought as he tried to move his sore limbs…

His body felt strange, his movements were slower than usual, even his perceptions must have had something wrong with them, because he didn’t feel like he was wearing his best pair of jeans anymore, instead he felt chilly air making contact with his legs, while his waist, groin and bottom were wrapped tightly into what felt like a cushion of some sort.

Slowly, he opened his eyes to look around… He saw the toy box and the playpen at several meters from him, and he immediately recalled. He was inside the nursery room, but that couldn’t have been possible. The bed inside that room was too small for him…

Then something else caught his attention, there was something between him and the rest of the room.

With an enormous effort he managed to push himself up and assume a sitting position. Now he saw clearly, those things in front of him were bars! He was inside the nursery crib!

No this can’t be true… there must be some sort of explanation that…” he tried to convince himself. But as he looked around, he became fully aware of the tall bars surrounding him, keeping him inside the infantile bed.

With the awareness of being inside the nursery his other senses seemed to fully activate, and the smell of fresh paint and baby powder filled his nostrils. Grimacing at that foul odor, he tried to stand up and find some sense for that madness that was happening to him.

After he gained awareness of his surroundings, he focused his attention on himself. In shock, he saw he was wearing a yellow singlet with short sleeves and no legs. The outfit was embarrassingly infantile, with a cartoonish bee drawn on the front. But the worst part was that it ended with a crotch snap that covered an evident bulk between his legs. Being an amazon of Catalon, Thomas immediately recognised it. He was wearing a diaper!

The boy’s first reaction was of absolute confusion. A few moments later, a new sensation made its way through. It was panic, pure and utter panic.

Thomas jolted up and as fast as he could manage, and tried to run towards the bars of the crib. He didn’t know what was happening, but he had to get out of there!

His sore muscles jolted as he rushed – well more like wobbled - forward. He felt like his legs had become jelly and his balance had deteriorated so much he struggled to keep himself standing.

But worse than all, he hadn’t accounted for the main source of impediment, his diaper. The bulky garment was so thick it kept his legs spread wider than normal, depriving him of his balance. He only managed to take two shaky steps before he fell face down on the crib’s mattress.

Driven by his desperation, Thomas clawed the sheets with his fingers, and finally managed to crawl near the towering bars that surrounded him.

“I need to get out of here!” the voice in his head screamed as he grasped the large wooden bars in an attempt to climb. He tried all his might, but evidently, whatever happened to him had weakened his muscles so much he couldn’t manage to withstand his body’s weight, he couldn’t even climb half of the bar’s height.

After several minutes of trying he almost managed to touch the upper limit with his fingers, only to lose his grasp and slide back down, landing on his well padded bottom with a soft “thud”.

“Helena!” he cried, growing more desperate “Please help me!” while banging his fists against the unmovable barriers that kept him prisoner.

“Oh, you’re awake! I’m glad you’ve decided to wake up, even though I’ve enjoyed watching you sleep! You’re so cute in that dress!” cooed a voice from the door.

Thomas couldn’t help but crawl to the farthest end of the crib, terrorized. Standing in front of him was Helena, but the middle-height amazon girl he remembered had been replaced with a freaking giant!

He was almost five times taller that he was… No… she hadn’t grown, it was him that had shrunk!

“What is happening here!?” he screamed, barely containing himself “What is this?!”

“Isn’t it obvious, silly?” she replied smiling “I have decided to adopt you as my little!”

“WHAT??” Thomas was flabbergasted “BUT YOU CAN’T DO THAT! THIS IS CRIMINAL! GET ME OUT OF HERE!” he screamed, resuming his attempts to climb the railings to get to her. When he failed, he turned his attention to the singlet he was wearing, as he assaulted the snap crotch trying to pry it open.

“Now now, calm down…Here, let me get it for you. My baby wants to see his diaper, does he?” she said as she reached out through the crib bars and, with a dingle movement of her fingers, undid the snap causing the outfit to burst open revealing a thick crinkly disposable diaper underneath.

“No that I don’t want to see this stupid diaper! Now GET ME OUT!” he screamed, even more panicked, seeing the white garment clung to his crotch. This was a nightmare come true.

Thomas tried to undo the tapes that held the diaper closed, but with growing frustration, he found that his fingers weren’t strong enough to get a good grip on them. Then, he tried to rip the front off, but the diaper was fit so snugly around his waist, he couldn’t even get his fingers inside.

“That’s impossible!” he panted growing more tired with every effort “Why can’t I take thing thing off?”

“I’m sorry, but you know that these kinds of diapers are absolutely little-proof. You can’t get them off without the help of an adult sweetie…” she answered with a condescending tone.

The calmness in her voice had the effect of infuriating him even more “BUT I’M AN AMAZON! WHY CAN’T I DO IT?”

Her laugh was more beautiful than ever, shame he was too agitated to notice “Not anymore!” she gleefully said “From here on out, you’re a little. My little!”

“BULLSHIT! WHEN I’M OUT OF HERE I’M GOING TO REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE!”

“Sound like my little bot is ill-mannered…I guess I’ve got to do something about it….” She said, reaching for him.

Thomas fought as hard as he could, but she was just too strong, and within instants she picked him up and forcibly carried him to the chair next to the crib, where she sat keeping him face down on her lap.

Thomas continued screaming obscenities, flailing his arms and kicking his legs, but he suddenly stopped when he felt her huge hand lowering the back end of his diaper.

The feeling of cold air was like a million little needles piercing his skin, the sensation was so intense he remained speechless, in surprise.

“Ghhhhhhhhhhhhh” he moaned in discomfort as he felt Helena’s hands scraping against his now so sensitive skin. Her spindly fingers were tracing unknown patterns on his flesh, leaving a strong tingling whenever they passed.

The strange, but unpleasant sensation was nothing compared to the excruciating pain he experienced when the amazon girl landed the first, light swat on his bottom.

“OWWWWWWWWW! OH MY GOD IT HURTS SO MUCH! WHAT THE F…AAAARGHHHH!” his profanity was interrupted by Helena administering a second harder blow on his now already reddening skin.

“Babies shouldn’t scream at their mommies, in fact the bad babies who do that get extra spankies” she said, lifting her hand once more

“No! Please no more!” he begged, stopping his flailing and laying limp on her lap, his teary face pressed against her thigh.

Thomas laid there for a couple of minutes, his bottom throbbing with Helena’s punishment.

“What-What did you do? Why does it hurt so much?” he managed to ask with weak voice, once regained his composure.

“The vial I used on you was projected to be used on criminals that are turned into littles by the judiciary system. I knew you wouldn’t take the transition too well, so I had to find a way to…motivate you. The skin of your bottom is now hypersensitive to spankings. This way you’ll think twice before disobeying your mommy. Am I right?” she explained.

The poor Thomas wouldn’t dare to disagree with her, so he remained silent laying across her lap, his diaper half stripped-down. He felt totally humiliated by his submissive behaviour, but Helena’s hand was too close to his bare bottom to allow him the luxury of contradicting her.  

“Good boy!” he heard her say approvingly, as she adjusted his diaper back to cover his reddened bottom and re-latched the snap of his outfit. Then, she picked him up and sat him on her legs, facing her.

“I know you have questions, and I will take this time to explain you” she said now in a sweeter tone, her left hand was softly rubbing his back and keeping him steady so he was pressed against her abdomen with his face squished between her now huge firm breasts, while her right hand caressed the soft skin of his now tiny thigh. Her movements were apt to comfort, but they also communicated the dominant position she was having on him.

Thomas had dreamed for years about being this close to her, and despite the feeling of hate he had towards her, he couldn’t help but feeling aroused by her body and intoxicated by the sweet scent she emanated.

“Please Helena” he said looking up at her, clinging to his last bits of hope “tell me this is just a kind of sick joke, and you’re going to turn me back to normal…I swear I won’t tell anybody! You know you can’t do this, right?”

“Oh my silly baby… I can and I am! I always wanted a little to care for. The moment I saw you I knew you weren’t fit for the adult world. All you need in your life is to be coddled and controlled by a loving but firm mommy…” she emphasized her point by giving soft pats to the little boy’s diapered tush.

“You’re not going to get away with this! Somebody will notice that…”

“What?” she interrupted him “Somebody will notice that you’re missing? You told me yourself you separated from your parents a couple of years ago, and you haven’t had contacts with them since then. I double checked just to be sure. You have no close friends at the University, and with the lessons over nobody will think about reaching out to you…”

“The only close contacts you have is with your homeowner, and this I’ve been taking care of” she continued, retrieving his cellphone from her pocket.

“In here there’s a conversation with him, you just told him you’re leaving the house effective immediately. I’ve already arranged for your stuff to be removed, and I’ll pay your last month of rent, after all…” she said smiling and giving him a quick kiss on his cheek “For a baby so adorable such as you, is worth paying a little price”

Thomas stared in horror, red faced at the conversation she was showing to him. She was right, he had always been a loner. There was no one who would have been preoccupied by his absence enough to look for him. Plus she had access to his phone, with all his numbers, credit cards codes and passwords…

“Oh and I’ve also hacked your University account… Setting ‘Helena123’ as your password wasn’t smart either baby boy” she laughed, pinching his cheek “I’ve unsubscribed you from the faculty of Pharmacy, your University career is officially over”

“But…but…” Thomas stammered, growing increasingly short of options “You can’t just go on and take me! Somebody will recognise me! What are you going to do then? You’re gonna keep me in here forever?”

“Recognise you?” she scoffed “Honey, did you take a good look at yourself?”

Helena lifted him up once again, and carried the still astonished little to the bathroom, holding him in front of the ample mirror that was situated in front of the sink.

Thomas stared in shock at his reflection. Standing in front of him was a beautiful amazon girl firmly holding what at first glance seemed like a ten months old little boy. His horror increased as he saw that the nanites not only had shrunk him, but they had also altered some key features in his body! His beard was completely gone, and the skin of his face was white and peachy as a little boy’s. His facial traits were significantly altered, his cheeks were more puffy, his once long chin had retracted and freckles had appeared near his eyes. His face still had retained some of his original characteristics, but had become what seemed a grotesque mix-up of a baby and an adult. His hair had also changed. The frizzy scalps of black hair had been replaced by short blonde braids. He could barely recognise himself!

Seeing himself like that was the last straw for the already traumatized Thomas. His face turned pale and him mind refused to acknowledge what his eyes were seeing, after a few seconds of shocked silence he broke up in an inconsolable crying.

“no…no!...NO!…NOOOO!” he screamed pounding his tiny fists against Helena’s shoulders, his body wrecked by huge sobs.

“Shhhhhh it’s ok…” she whispered in his ear while rocking him in her arms “Mommy is here, now let it all out…”

Thomas didn’t know for how long he kept crying in her arms. His eyes and throat had come to hurt, when he finally quieted down. At that point Helena slowly walked to the nursery and gently lowered him in the crib.

Thomas stayed with his face buried inside the mattress until he heard the nursery door close. He couldn’t stand to look at her, the girl he thought he loved. How could she do that to him? And the worst part was that even with everything she did, he wasn’t managing to hate her, and that thought twisted his guts in anger.

He didn’t know how much time he spent in the crib. When he had calmed down, he browsed his remaining options. He had to get out of her apartment! If he was lucky enough, he could have run to ask somebody’s help. It wasn’t guaranteed that an Amazon would have taken a little’s word for it, but maybe that could have been sufficient to make someone suspicious, so they would call the police or someone else to check.

Yes…that was his best option…but he couldn’t do anything while he was inside that damn crib…

Luckily, as he finished his thought, the door opened and Helena walked in.

“Are you ready to be a good boy Thomas?” she asked looking down at him while leaning to the top railing of the crib “I was thinking I could take you to the living room and we could talk some more, but only if you promise me to behave. I know you’re upset, but I won’t be tolerating that bratty behaviour of yours a second time”

How dared she call him a brat?! With everything he had done to him!

Thomas stood silent, his gaze down while his now puffy cheeks were burning in humiliation. He couldn’t risk another punishment but sure as hell he wouldn’t have give Helena the satisfaction of admitting he was going to be a “good boy”…

“Well, that’s good enough for now…Uupsie Daisies!” she chirped as he picked him up and carried him to the living room.   

Thomas felt sick seeing the playpen and the baby walker that had been placed near the couch. Also, a plastic, last-model highchair had appeared on the dining table. Helena carried him to the couch and sat him once again on her lap. He felt her hands ruffling his hair and stroking his cheeks. She was coddling him like some pet, like some little.

“Helena, just let me go… You don’t have to keep doing this…” he tried pleading one more time

“Sweetie, maybe you don’t understand this, but it’s for your own good.” She said keeping stroking his hair “The moment I saw you, I knew you weren’t cut for an adult life. You’ve always been a little in an Amazon’s body, so fragile, so scared of the world outside… But now Mama’s here to care for you. You wouldn’t even have finished the University honey…you are too behind with the exams. You would have lost year after year trying to pursue this adult façade of yours. Plus, I want a little and I chose you, so that’s the end of it. You’d better think it as you having been lucky, it’ll help you accept it.” She concluded.

Thomas listened in silence, hurt by the truth that was in her words. She was right, he was not a strong person, and he was having difficulties in his life…But sure as hell he didn’t deserve this! – Thomas thought with tears clouding once again his eyes.

“Now you’re gonna sit quietly in here like a good boy while Mommy watches tv ok?” she said carrying him next to the sofa and plopping him in the near playpen.

As fast as he was lowered inside, Thomas immediately began trying to find a way to climb out. But he was so short he didn’t even reach the upper end of the barriers, and even if he did, his weakened state prevented him from lifting himself up to escape. Helena watched amused as her little boy jumped up and down, in a fruitless effort to grasp the playpen borders, only to fall on his knees multiple times.

After some minutes of frustrated attempts, Thomas decides to give up and just started glaring at her smiling captor from the bottom of his mesh-walled prison.

“But what if I…” he tried to speak again in another attempt to convince her, but Helena just snorted and left the living room. She returned a few moments later, she was holding something in her hand…a pacifier.

Thomas knew what those things did, but never in his life he thought he would be the one they’d be used on. “No, no please I’ll be good! Anything but that!” the pleaded nestling against the playpen wall, but Helena was having none of it.

“You’re too noisy tonight. I gave you time to ask your questions and understand the situation you’re in. Now it’s time for you to accept it. A quiet time will do you good” she said smiling, while she forced the pacifier inside the struggling little’s mouth and inflated it, effectively locking it in place.

Thomas witnessed in horror as the rubber nipple expanded, pressing his tongue up against his palate until he couldn’t move it no more.

“MMHHHPFFF!” he tried to scream as he clawed the shield of the pacifier, trying to push it out of his already aching jaws.

“It’s pointless…again, those things can be removed only by amazons, you know that… Maybe next time you won’t be such a chatty baby and listen to Mommy when it’s time to be quiet” scolded Helena, turning the tv on.

Thomas didn’t know how much he spent in the playpen... trying to look at the tv screen distorted by the mesh wall and forced to swallow the spit that was quickly accumulating in his mouth because of the rubbery nipple’s invasion.

He noticed that with the passing of time Helena was looking at him more frequently. Like she was waiting for something. He didn’t understand why she hadn’t put him to bed either, since it should have been late night by now. He himself was growing sleepy, exhausted by the events of the day.

At some point something happened. Thomas noticed a familiar sensation making its way in his lower abdomen. It started mildly at first, but it soon grew to become an unbearable pain that stabbed his insides like a knife.

“UMMMHHPHHH” he tried to scream as he clutched the mesh wall of the playpen, wrecked by the cramps in his abdomen.

“It’s the nanites Tommy” he heard Helena saying from an indistinct point above him “When they have finished altering your body, they all direct to your digestive system to be expelled. Don’t try to hold it in honey, it’s gonna end worse for you”

But Thomas barely heard her, concentrated as he was in controlling his sphincter despite the pain. It didn’t matter how much it ached, he wasn’t going to mess himself like some little. He wasn’t!

His face grew redder and redder and sweat formed on the now baby-smooth skin of his forehead, as he fought the primordial urge with every inch of his body.

But at some point, he felt a giant arm bending his legs, making him lose his balance. At the same time he felt his sphincter giving up, as he collapsed on the soft padded floor of the playpen.

His body made a soft thud when he hit the ground, followed by a loud wet fart as he felt his bowels voiding inside the waiting diaper.

“MHHHHPP” he screamed into the pacifier gag, feeling the rear side of his diaper growing warm and heavy with the weight of his mess.

“Awwww did my new baby make a boom-boom in his diapy?” Helena cooed excited, watching Thomas writhing on the playpen floor in a brown-strained diaper.

Thomas laid there, panting and sweating. He felt his diaper growing heavier and heavier as the nanites were leaving his system, stool after stool. When he was finished and he tried to stand up, he noticed his diaper had filled so much, that the rear end of it almost reached his knees.

He looked up pleadingly at Helena with teary eyes, making undistinguishable noises with his still gagged mouth, praying her to get him out of that awful thing.

The amused expression on the amazon girl’s face softened, and she picked him up, supporting his back with one hand, and his very loaded diaper with the other, carrying him to the nursery.

“Looks like my baby has a radioactive diaper!” she joked, bouncing him up and down, causing the mess to spread between his butt cheeks. All that Thomas could do was moan in disgust, when he felt the hot poop clinging to his already irritated bottom.

“Actually, I wasn’t joking honey, the expelled nanites have to be treated as biohazardous material. That’s why I’m changing you right away. So enjoy it because that won’t happen the next time”

“Mhhhphhff?”

“Yeah, you understood well. Littles have to get used to wear dirty diapers, so I’m probably leave you in one for some time…But be a good boy and Mama will change you as soon as she can” she cooed laying him down on the changing table.

Thomas didn’t dare to move, he wanted to get out of that diaper as soon as he could, so he witnessed red-faced and utterly embarrassed, as Helena undid the tapes of his diaper, exposing his messy bottom and crotch to her.

“Ughhh” she said dramatically pinching her nose “You really are a stinky baby!” while she retrieved a good number of moist cloths from a container under the changing table.

Helena handled the situation surprisingly well for a girl who had just adopted. With one quick movement she folded up the loaded diaper and immediately threw it inside a sealed bag that had the biohazardous symbol on it. Then she proceeded grasping Thomas’s ankles with one hand and lifting them up, exposing the boy’s bottom before wiping it clean…

Then she turned her attention on the front part…

“Awww look at you little wewee…so cute!” Thomas heard her coo, as he felt the cold moist tissue grind against his genitals.

With his face even redder that before, he immediately lifted his head to take a look at what she was doing. Did she just say his junk was…cute?! He wasn’t huge, he knew that, but one of his few points of pride was in having a lightly higher-than-average penis! For sure he wouldn’t have defined it “cute”!

What he saw left him speechless. His genitals not only had been rendered as hairless as the ones of a baby, but they had also reduced in size, even when compared to his shrunk body! His penis had re-acquired the closed phimosis he had had when he was a kid, and had also shrunk two thirds in size; while his scrotum had become so tiny it barely protruded from his crotch, his testicles inside reduced to the size of little beans.

“MHHPHHHH!” he tried to scream around the pacifier in outrage, his face now adding a tone of violet to its deep red coloration. How could anyone do that to a person! That was straight up barbaric!

“Sweetie calm down, you’re gonna get a seizure this way…” he heard Helena say preoccupied, while she stroked his cheeks and unplugged his pacifier to let him breathe better, making his howls of despair resonate in the room.

“It’s the nanites. I programmed them to abate your testosterone levels, that’s why your muscular mass has diminished and the fat around your body has risen” she continued, proving her point by pinching the belly fat Thomas didn’t even know to have.

“But don’t worry honey, your pew pew still functions, here let me show you…”

Thomas moaned in fear as he felt her two huge fingers grasping his diminished penis, but was also relieved when he felt the usual arousal, as he felt it growing in size.

“I didn’t know what to do when I programmed the nanites, so I decided to leave it until I make a final decision…” she explained, finishing wiping him.

Her last statement raised the already high level of terror Thomas was experiencing. She could decide to take away his genitals?! He had to escape! Now!

Armed with this new resolve and driven by his own despair, he swiftly kicked Helena’s face with one of his feet. He took advantage of the moment she raised her hands in surprise to roll over the changing table and get to the floor.

The impact with the hard wood was painful, but luckily the changing table was not too high, and even if he was hurt, he was determined to escape no matter what.

He started running as fast as he could to get to the front door. He knew he was stark naked but he would have thought about that later, now he needed to get out of that apartment!

Relief washed over him when he saw the living room and the door that led to the outside. He made a rush for it, pushing against his limits he jumped as high as he could to get to the doorknob, taking advantage of the run-up.

Despite his weakened muscles, he barely managed to get a grasp at his objective. He had just started desperately trying to turn the knob sideways to achieve his freedom, when he felt a giant hand clutching his neck, while another one reached downward past his bottom and firmly grasped his crotch from behind, lifting him up.

“HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!” he screamed at the door, hoping somebody would hear him, while Helena dragged him away.

“I thought I made myself clear baby, escape is not an option you have. She said in a calm tone, while slowly carrying him to the sofa and setting him face down on her lap.

“Mommy has a special song for you, since you like using your voice so much…” she said with a wicked smile on her face. And with that she started singing…

“Helena please don’t do it! NO PLEASE!”

“Baby’s new Mommy goes SPANK, SPANK SPANK” she started, emphasizing each “Spank” with a hard swat on Thomas’s oversensitive bottom.

“AAARGHHHHH” Thomas screamed at the top of his lungs. It felt like his ass was on fire, each new blow renewing the sensation of pain that never seemed to fade.

He cried, he screamed, he pleaded her to stop, but Helena didn’t seem to even hear him, as she kept on singing and hitting him to the rhythm of that song.

Baby’s new mommy goes spank spank spank

Spank spank spank

Spank spank spank

Baby’s new mommy goes spank spank spank

All through the night

All through the night….

• Like 9
4 hours ago, kirababy said:

well done, i expected that he'd freak out.  Would love to see him escape, and then find out that no amazon will take the word of a little. 

Hmmm that would be interesting... I wonder if someone would be willing to listen to him, who knows? Thank you for your support ;) 

Good job, you picked the right country, If he escaped there he would have to avoid the little catchers they have. Since she had not had time to register his adoption yet they would take him to an orphanage or sell him to a little store which could keep him a little or change him to a pet. 

something different from the stories of diaper dimension, I like how you explain everything that is happening, now the question will be if Helena will go further using hypnosis, nanites or surgeries to further modify Thomas, I hope you continue the story and finish it

2 things, first she or who programmed the nanites  was being very kind with the setting and second why did she not use the straps on the changing table at least the chest strap would have kept him in place.  Most new littles have chest, wrist and head straps used until they can be trusted.

1 hour ago, Renly said:

something different from the stories of diaper dimension, I like how you explain everything that is happening, now the question will be if Helena will go further using hypnosis, nanites or surgeries to further modify Thomas, I hope you continue the story and finish it

She has plenty of ways to keep Thomas in line, the sure thing is that he won't forget the beating he received anytime soon :P

55 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

2 things, first she or who programmed the nanites  was being very kind with the setting and second why did she not use the straps on the changing table at least the chest strap would have kept him in place.  Most new littles have chest, wrist and head straps used until they can be trusted.

You're right, I had thought about that, but I wanted to emphasize the fact that Helena saw him being good during the diaper change, so she didn't use them. For sure she won't make the same mistake twice ;)

55 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

About the nanites programming... It really depends on what kind of little you want to have, in my opinion. Maybe Helena likes a feisty type more....after all where's the pleasure in punishing him for escaping if he can't even try? :P don't forget she messed him up real good : weakened his muscles, jumbled up his hormone levels, changed his appearance and made him hypersensitive to spankings.  That's not that kind to me xD 

Gonn have to watch that line very closely if he wants stay a he. Plus the whole hyper sensitivity buttocks thing...ouch literally and figuratively. I like how this is playing out and totally heard the song playing in my head...lol

10 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Gonn have to watch that line very closely if he wants stay a he. Plus the whole hyper sensitivity buttocks thing...ouch literally and figuratively. I like how this is playing out and totally heard the song playing in my head...lol

Right ;) I found the hyper sensitivity butt a very classy idea, it's not barbaric like pulling teeths out or cutting tendons, but it does it's job ;) Thank you! ;) honestly, I thought I might have exxagerated with the song, glad to know it had the desired effectB)

• Like 1

You come up with such wonderfully horrific ideas. Modifying a Little's body so that it needs breastmilk to prevent a painful rash both forces them to willingly breastfeed (and in fact desire it) and keeps them in line since it can be withheld if they're being naughty. Love it!