LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

Hi everyone, I am new to this site, but have been in the AB/DL community since I found DPF in the late 90’s. Having been interested in diapers since I was about 8 years old, I learned what I was by the time I got my 1st PC with a modem at 15 and started to buy my own Goodnites. From that point on it has become a life long desire to use diapers whenever I wanted and now days I wear almost full time. I enjoy a lot of variety in the products I use and  this includes brands such as Pampers 7, Goodnites, Always Discrete, Northshore lite to megamax, and my favorite - Crinklz. I have a partner who accepts the way I am but doesn’t participate. I use my diapers for both intended purposes and while it can be sexual at times, mostly it comforts and relaxes me completely.

• Like 3

Thank you for sharing! I for one discovered the ABDL community at 14-15, so I completely empathize, though I’m a little jealous of what a wide variety of diapers you’ve tried out. They’re 24/7 for me becayse of Medical reasons, but they’re both a comfort and a kink, so I’m glad to hear you have an understanding partner ?

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to DD Amber. Nice to meet you, and glad to have here with us. Always good to see new people join us. I remember finding DPF in the 90’s, and the few sites there were then for adult diapers too. I was glad to find them, and the people who shared being an AB/DL. Well, we’ve come quite a ways, and no need to stop, not that I can see. I hope your partner, might someday take more of an active role. Till then, you got all of us! So, relax, have fun, and enjoy!!!

• Like 1

...Welcome, sure was a whole new world for me being a DL and then the InterWeb came along!!! Was also a DPFer in the mid '80s and before them thought I was the only one that wanted to wear diapers. Used to read about ABs, DLs in "Nugget" magazine, "Fetish Times" small newspaper(where I did see the DPF ad)and those pocket magazines like Penthouse's "Variations". Matter of fact, told my female roomate in the mid '80s after she commented about an ABDL story that someone happened to have wrote in that issue she read, and, well, the rest is history. Spent a few years in diapers with her & those few years(35yrs ago)were the absolute best ever!!! What a fabulous time I had, especially with the diaper sex with her. What a freakin' blast!!!

On 6/1/2020 at 11:16 AM, AmberStarfield said:

my favorite - Crinklz

Hello and welcome! Crinklz are my favorite diaper too. I like the astronaut print the best. What’s your favorite Crinklz print?

Little Tomás

Welcome I hope you have a wonderful time here at DD. It's so great that you have a partner who accepts you for who you are, even if they don't participate. That can be really hard to find with or without participation so It's really great that you have someone like that.

I hope to see you around and once again Welcome!

• Like 1
On 6/1/2020 at 5:04 PM, diaperuser said:

Welcome Amber. I take it you wear 24/7?

Not quite 24/7 but close. Some nights I prefer to sleep nude and when doing so I use a chamber potty beside my bed. I also like to give my parts some dry time once in a while. 

9 hours ago, littleTomás said:

Hello and welcome! Crinklz are my favorite diaper too. I like the astronaut print the best. What’s your favorite Crinklz print?

Little Tomás

I have both the astronaut and aquanaut diapers in stock. I like the trim colors on aquanaut a little better. Today I should get some of the new megamax diapers in size medium delivered. Adam at Northshore said they have been improved with yet more padding. I went with white color since I find the blue to be a bit too dark for my taste.

Welcome, @AmberStarfield; there are lots of friendly people here. If I may ask, only because so many of "us" are curious as to how this interested was fledged within ourselves, what do you think precipitated your diaper fascination when you were a kid?

I discovered my fascination with wearing baby pants at an early age as well, and like you, I am pretty much 24/7 now - I haven't found a diaper I can wear to the gym yet, but other than that, I'm a full-time diapernaut. I first knew that I was intrigued by diapers at age 4 or 5, but for me, it's relatively easy, at least on a surface level, to figure out where my interest came from, because I was an accomplished bedwetter until I was around 10, and so I wore diapers to bed. 

Cheers and see you around. 

54 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Welcome, @AmberStarfield; there are lots of friendly people here. If I may ask, only because so many of "us" are curious as to how this interested was fledged within ourselves, what do you think precipitated your diaper fascination when you were a kid?

I discovered my fascination with wearing baby pants at an early age as well, and like you, I am pretty much 24/7 now - I haven't found a diaper I can wear to the gym yet, but other than that, I'm a full-time diapernaut. I first knew that I was intrigued by diapers at age 4 or 5, but for me, it's relatively easy, at least on a surface level, to figure out where my interest came from, because I was an accomplished bedwetter until I was around 10, and so I wore diapers to bed. 

Cheers and see you around. 

Growing up, I spent a lot of time with my Aunt. Most all my cousins were either much older or much younger than me so I only had younger kids to play with. I became curious seeing my younger cousins wearing diapers and at about age 8 I started to sneak a few diapers and pee in them. I would also take a few home and as I had more privacy there I would poopoo in the baby diapers too. This was random until I became 15 and discovered that I was a TB -  teen baby / DL. By that time I was learning how to drive and could shop for my own diapers. Today I am wearing Pampers 7 with ConvertUps while at work and expecting a Northshore delivery by the time I get home. Looking forward to a wet and poopy weekend.

The ConvertUps are a bit pricey, but I am happy with my purchase. Lately I have had some real incontinence due to a new blood pressure medication that makes me peepee lots. So this week I am wearing Northshore lite pull-ups while at work. I tested them yesterday with both peepee and poopoo, and was quite happy the pull-ups kept everything well contained.

On 6/4/2020 at 10:54 AM, AmberStarfield said:

I have both the astronaut and aquanaut diapers in stock. I like the trim colors on aquanaut a little better.

Ah, well I respect your opinion. Aerospace and Ocean Engineering are two sides of the same coin, so we can bond over that :) 

• Like 1