LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what are you wearing right now

I put on a MegaMax before bed last night and kept it on until it could hold no more this morning. Today I’m going diaperless. I’m at the cabin, it’s hot, my shorts dry quickly, and the grass needs watering so why not?

Layered diapering (Tena Slip Maxi inner, Rearz Omutsu outer), pink GaryWear Active Brief waterproof PUL pants, a Onesies Down Under onesie from a couple of years back, and socks.

I've been in diapers continuously for about eight years and will generally try to wear as few clothes as is reasonably possible at any given time (typically at home), simply because in case of a leak it means I leak on less or no clothes, and therefore don't have to do extra laundry.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ecoable.  These are fantastic.  They do a 3pc fit.  Diaper, insert, cover.  It'll cost you some.

Size up,if you're mid-top of regular, get extended.  Extended inserts do barely fit in Reg diapers. The generic Amazon pocket diapers seem to be decent covers but I think my next order will have the Eco-able cover.  They seem to be AB aware. 

To clarify, I buy pants in 34in waist.

I bought 2 reg eco-able pants and they were just wearable.  Two extended are on the way.  3 extended inserts already arrived. 

From order, inserts took 7 days, pants claimed 3 wks.  So be aware.

I'm probably pretty close to having to make a pee.  These inserts are getting tested.  I have faith in their reg diaper.  I've only washed these once, so I'm gambling. 

4 hours ago, Amber's Boy said:

Okay my 6mon old PUL pants just leaked for the first time, but they leaked like hell.  Gonna need to fix the couch.  PUL is great, but wear plastic pants.

Just bought a couple of those from NS, their in-house Trifecta brand. Crazy high price at $40/pair. Bought two. Thought I'd try them out since I tend to kill plastic panties really fast with pee and other bodily fluids (if you know what I mean). They're killing off the Gary brand and wasn't an option!

Other folks here have a high opinion of PUL pants, so what the hell.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...