LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what are you wearing right now

So I actually realised I needed to wash clothes yesterday, so I put on the one diaper I had remaining (was saving it because the others had run out and I can only shop this week) because all underwear was in the wash -- so other than the diaper (now sufficiently wet) and what's labelled as "adult incontinence pants but is basically a pullup) to keep everything in place, just regular beginning of winter clothing 

I’m wearing safari diaper with a onesie and some pink fluffy socks with those special things on the bottom so I don’t slip.

I used to work in a call center years ago.  It's so funny that the perception these companies try to project to everyday people is they are sitting at neat desks in an office all dressed in some kind of company uniform or outfit.  The simple fact is in a call center people wear shorts, t-shirts, jeans, just about anything they want within the realm of public decency.  As long as no customers are allowed in (and usually they aren't in a call center), employees wear whatever they want!

This

white%20bbdoll.jpg

I have been like this for two hours, wet twice and will not be changed for 12 mor hours

A cross of a pinafore dress and babydoll

pinafore%20bbdoll.jpg

And the same diaper for 16 hours

We just got home from my mother-in-laws. My wife got me undressed and I'm in a soaked tranquility atn with a huggies overnite size 5 as a booster and a t-shirt.

I am wearing a Navy Blue Garywear Active Brief (vinyl pants) over a soaked Megamax White medium Diaper :)  Gonna change that diaper pretty soon though ;)

Brian

I just now realized in what forum this thread resides. It might be a good idea to move it since it has, eitherintentionallyor not, been totally hijacked. When I first got here and looked at a few of the posters, I saw mostly DL and AB. I guess, given the rather generalized title, it would beling in the main Our Lifestyle forum or Scoop the Poop

Sorry about that but the title does invite general comment and a quick surveillance of the posts show to me that the majority of posters here are neither inco nor bedwtters, just plain folks like me (only not as blonde ?)