LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[Preston] From Jo to Joella (Ch. 36 added 8/27/20)

8 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

That was really the only other outside character you had introduced us to. I tend to remember things I read pretty well... That being said you're doing great - I understand what it's like when someone guesses something you're planning! ? Hope to see the next chapter soon! :)

That's a fair point. :D

I'm really unsettled about this twist. It is one thing to insinuate that the Preston types are homophobic and transphobic, as you did in an earlier chapter, but to take a transitioned trans boy and force him to be a girl? (Forget the baby girl thing.) I hope this is part of a setup whereby later on Byron will help Jo escape; otherwise it just feels cruel. (I mean, everything here feels cruel, but I guess I am especially tuned in to transphobia.)

27 minutes ago, kerry said:

I'm really unsettled about this twist. It is one thing to insinuate that the Preston types are homophobic and transphobic, as you did in an earlier chapter, but to take a transitioned trans boy and force him to be a girl? (Forget the baby girl thing.) I hope this is part of a setup whereby later on Byron will help Jo escape; otherwise it just feels cruel. (I mean, everything here feels cruel, but I guess I am especially tuned in to transphobia.)

I'm a trans woman myself, so I hear you about the transphobia. But this was never meant to be a feel-good tale, at least not throughout most of it. And the only reason I say that is because I'm not giving away whether the end will be happy or not. Preston isn't a delightful place at all. It's horrific. I mean, the city government literally strips women of their rights. Misogyny and transphobia often go hand in hand. It's a sad fact, to be sure, but I'm addressing the issues in the story. I recognize that it may be too dark for some and I completely understand that. Just as I can't get myself to read extremely delightful, "protagonist enjoys being a baby" stories because they aren't to my taste. We all have things that we can enjoy and things we can't. :)

28 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Just a little reminder you need to let your readers know you added chapter 27.

Good catch! Thank you. I'm normally very good about that, but it completely slipped my mind. Thanks!

CHAPTER 28

I couldn’t believe my eyes. Standing before me was my best friend in the whole world… but he was dressed as a baby girl. I know he was born with girl junk, but that’s not who he’s ever been and seeing him this way broke my heart. All I could do was sit there, crying at the sight of him, unable to do anything to help. I wanted so bad to reach out my hand and tell him everything was going to be alright… but how could I do that when I seriously doubted that ANYthing was ever going to be alright again? 

Besides, I couldn’t reach her and there was no way I’d be able to walk with all the mass between my legs. But that’s beside the point.

The look on his face — what little of it I could see because of the pacifier gag — was excruciating to behold. Pain, rage, shame… it was all there. How could anyone do this to him? How could anyone force a transgender person to dress as their assigned sex? It’s cruelty beyond anything I had ever witnessed and it made me literally sick to my stomach.

I couldn’t even bring myself to say hello, as I was instructed. I was too flabbergasted and angry and sad. So his uncle firmly said, “Gracie, tell your little friend ‘happy birthday’. Don’t be rude.” 

Byron glared up at his uncle and then kicked him in the thigh as hard as he could. Yep, that’s the Byron I’ve come to know and love! Brad grabbed his leg and yelled out in pain and anger. Of course, not being used to wearing heels of any kind (even the little ones he had on), Byron lost his balance and toppled over onto the floor, his diaper on full display.

Humiliated, angry and in pain, Brad bellowed out “That’s it, you little bitch!” before kicking Byron hard in the ribs. He was getting ready to do it again, too, but my father intervened and punched the abusive prick right in the mouth. He careened backward and landed sprawled out on the floor. Brad attempted to get up, though Vince stood over him and said, “No, you stay right where you are.” He turned to Bianca and said, “Call the police.”

“What the hell for?” Brad yelled. “You saw what the little cunt did to me. And after I took her in out of the goodness of my heart when her parents finally flaked out.”

Marco came to Byron's aid and helped remove the straight jacket. Byron managed to get the pacifier gag out of his mouth. “Heart?” he yelled out, picking himself back up off the floor, “You don’t HAVE a fucking heart, you piece of horse shit! You and my parents tricked me into coming here with you after you paid them money!”

My father asked, “Wait, he paid your parents? To bring you here?”

“Yes,” she returned.

“They told us Brad offered to bring you here to help change your ways and they accepted.”

“That’s bullshit!” she declared emphatically. “Besides, it’s still almost as fucked up if money hadn’t been exchanged. It’s fucking KIDNAPPING!”

“How did they trick you?” my mother asked.

“My aunt and uncle told me they were taking me to see my cousin in Colorado, so I went with them. Then I overheard a phone call between Brad and my old man outside the motel room that cleared shit up. I tried to leave the hotel in Joplin, but he knocked me out, tied me up and brought me to this fucked up town anyway. And now I’m legally three years old and have no fucking rights!”

I noticed her aunt slowly backing out of the room, clearly trying to slip away without being noticed, but I pointed to her and said, “Wook!”

All eyes turned to her and she made a run for it. Fortunately, she was caught easily enough and detained along with her husband. Oh, they bitched, complained and acted indignant… but Vince and my father weren't about to let them go.

The police finally arrived and all the adult males went into the living room to talk to them. The females and Marco stayed in the ballroom to try to keep everyone calm. I was in tears over what had happened. Not Byron though. He wasn’t about to shed tears, the tough bastard. He came over to me and gave me the biggest hug I had ever received. I was blubbering so hard. I was so happy to see him, yet I felt so awful for him having to be dressed like a girl… and a BABY girl at that. It was a mix of intense emotions and I couldn’t help but break down. 

“It’s okay, Puke,” he said quietly so that the grown-ups couldn’t hear. “I’ll get us out of this mess, one way or another. You have to believe me.” I just nodded. I wanted to believe he could do it, because I so desperately wanted to return to some semblance of a normal life and also because I couldn’t stand seeing him forced to dress like a female in any way. But I can’t lie… I had my doubts.

Marco approached and said, “Let me take a look at your ribs. Make sure they aren’t broke, okay?”

Byron looked at me and I nodded, just to let him know that Marco was okay and could be trusted. He pulled up Byron’s dress, trying to be at least somewhat discreet about it by shielding everyone else from getting a good view.

I saw Bryron cringe when Marco placed his fingers on his ribs. After a few seconds, he lowered the dress and said, “Nothing looks broken. But the bruising is already pretty bad. You’re going to want to take it easy for a while, okay, Bruce Lee?”

That elicited a smile from Byron. I was glad for that. Something tells me he hadn’t done much of that lately. 

“I have to ask, though,” Marco continued, “Has your uncle beat on you before? Because I saw quite a few faded bruises on your stomach and side.”

Byron looked downward, his manly pride bruised worse than his ribs. 

“There’s no shame in it,” Marco assured him, bending down a little so he could look him in the eyes.

“A… few times,” Byron finally confessed. “But I’m not some weakling. I can take a beating as good as anyone.”

“I’m sure you can,” Marco replied, “but that’s not really the point. You didn’t deserve that. No girl ever deserves that.”

Uh oh. I knew what was going to happen next. Just as I predicted, Byron grew angry, “I’m NOT a girl! I’m a trans man!”

Marco put his hands up to show surrender of sorts. “Whoah. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you. Seriously, I’m sorry. I actually support the LGBTQ community, much to my father’s chagrin. It’s just that I never knew you before and I’m seeing you dressed this way so it just kind of slipped out. Again, I apologize.”

I could tell Byron felt bad about flying off the handle that way. “It’s okay. I just get really prickly about that, especially now.”

“Understandable. Has he mistreated you in other ways?

He looked away. I’ve never known him to be shy, so this was alarming.

“It’s safe to talk about it with me. I promise,” he said with conviction.

“He… did.”

“What did he do?, he asked.

“I… really don’t want to talk about it.” He was shaken to his core and trembling by that point. Whatever Brad had done to Byron must have been unspeakable. I think everyone in the room knew what the general idea was.

“Okay, you don’t have to, okay?” Marco said. 

“I want him to pay for whatever he did,” I said with tears rolling down my cheeks, completely ditching the babyish voice that I was told to always use. Neither my mother or Megan corrected me. This was bigger than all that and they knew it. I could see that both of them were upset by what had transpired as well.

Byron looked at me. I had never seen him so vulnerable, so scared… so small. “He… would only let me eat if I… did things. You know… things. Or if I let him touch me.” After barely getting those words out, he collapsed into my arms, sobbing uncontrollably. I hugged him as tight as I could. Marco put his hands on our shoulders for emotional support.

And there I thought I had it bad. Sure, I was forced to dress and act like a baby and Megan could be a cruel bitch. But compared to Byron, I’ve had it positively easy since coming here. He has had to endure beatings AND was forced to go back to living as a female, which is literally one of the most heartless things someone can do to a trans male. Throw in the baby stuff and, now molestation on top of that and it all added up to an existence that made my own seem lush and cushy. I get smothered with attention by my mom, my parents buy me stuff, they feed me well and have never beaten me up. And rape was never ever something I had to worry about. Yes, I have to do all the baby crap and pretend my younger sister is my big sister, but fuck! That’s nothing compared to what poor Byron has gone through.

Marco walked into the other room, most likely to give the new information to the police. Something had to be done about this. I wanted to murder Brad and his fucked up wife myself. That’s how outraged I was at that moment.

Time passed while I just held Byron, letting him know that everything would be made right, just as he had assured me just a short while ago. 

Eventually, the police had to take Byron into the living room to get his statement and after that, they questioned the rest of us too. Even people in suits somehow became involved, complete with briefcases and paperwork. I had no idea what was going on, but the whole thing was pure pandemonium.

Finally, my father came into the ballroom and said, “Gracie is going to…”

“BYRON,” I corrected him with a look of total determination in my eyes. He knew I meant business. He backed up and started over. “Your friend is going to come live with us and be your big sister.”

“BROTHER,” I stated with seriousness. 

“Your sibling,” he said. It wasn’t how I wanted him to reply, but it was better.

He then took a deep breath. “I know how you feel about this, but for now, she’s going to have to be a girl. But here’s what I promise: I’ll hire a lawyer and try to see if I can get her gender legally changed… even if it means her having gender reassignment surgery. Just understand that until such a time, she HAS to abide by the rules for females.”

“Do you SWEAR it?”

“Yes,” he replied.

“Then say it,” I demanded.

He looked me in the eyes and said, “I swear I will do everything in my power to help get her the surgeries she needs. I don’t understand all that gender dysphoria stuff and I honestly don’t support it. But I know this means everything to you and to her. So I’ll do it.”

I felt another kind of tear leak from my eyes.

“Thank you, Daddy,” I said as I wrapped my arms around him.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thank you! Although it'd be nicer if he was allowed to go leave the town... At least if they let him change his gender back he can be free...? I'm glad to see that even as screwed up as everything is there they would try and do right by him.

12 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Thank you! Although it'd be nicer if he was allowed to go leave the town... At least if they let him change his gender back he can be free...? I'm glad to see that even as screwed up as everything is there they would try and do right by him.

If his gender is changed, he'll be able to be free, as males can come and go as they please. There's a lot of ground I'm wanting to cover that may not ever have been covered in a fetish-based story... stuff that I think is important to address. As I've said all along, this was never meant to be a happy-go-lucky story, but that doesn't mean some happy things won't happen as well.

OK, yes, there's the gender issue which is huge! I'm trans too and this is most important at this point and is going to continue as an issue. Pronouns though. 

4 hours ago, CynthiaCM said:

Byron into the living room to get her statement

I assume this was just a slip? 

And, isn't anyone wondering about the straight-jacket? And the paci strapped in?? At what point did they disappear... or did I miss that?? Still, what a twist!

2 hours ago, diaperpt said:

OK, yes, there's the gender issue which is huge! I'm trans too and this is most important at this point and is going to continue as an issue. Pronouns though. 

Yeah, I'm not sure how that slipped in. I was really into the whole scene and typing a mile a minute, so that's likely the culprit. I'm normally more observant of pronouns. Jo's father calling him "her" wasn't a slip on my part though. That was intentional.

2 hours ago, diaperpt said:

I assume this was just a slip? 

And, isn't anyone wondering about the straight-jacket? And the paci strapped in?? At what point did they disappear... or did I miss that?? Still, what a twist!

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Pretty sure the pacifier gag and straitjacket  were both houdini'd away. :)

LOL! There was originally an extra paragraph that explained that Marco removed the straight jacket. But I nixed the paragraph because it slowed the pace too much and meant to take the two sentences that explained it and move it to the next paragraph. Buuuuuut, I forgot to do that. :D

That said, I did mention that Byron took off the pacifier gag.

At any rate, I appreciate the heads up. I doctored it a bit so that it would make sense again.

13 minutes ago, CynthiaCM said:

Yeah, I'm not sure how that slipped in. I was really into the whole scene and typing a mile a minute, so that's likely the culprit. I'm normally more observant of pronouns. Jo's father calling him "her" wasn't a slip on my part though. That was intentional.

LOL! There was originally an extra paragraph that explained that Marco removed the straight jacket. But I nixed the paragraph because it slowed the pace too much and meant to take the two sentences that explained it and move it to the next paragraph. Buuuuuut, I forgot to do that. :D

That said, I did mention that Byron took off the pacifier gag.

At any rate, I appreciate the heads up. I doctored it a bit so that it would make sense again.

I liked my theory that he drew upon the powers of his ancient stage magician ancestors and contorted his way out of the straitjacket and used a taken from when his uncle was distracted gag key. :)

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

I liked my theory that he drew upon the powers of his ancient stage magician ancestors and contorted his way out of the straitjacket and used a taken from when his uncle was distracted gag key. :)

It certainly is more colorful. :D

Ignore the haters. This story is fantastic. There's no room for sjw ideology here. It's a male centric dystopia, also its FICTION. If you don't like it, here is the jump off point for you. 

This is a good addition to the narrative, it introduces a partner in crime, increased risk for breaking rules and punishments. 

I don't subscribe to contemporary identity politics, not to the extreme of shapiro, but I somewhat agree. 

I really hope you write more, and don't detract from you intended story to appease the easily offended. 

It's one of the best stories I have read in a really long time!! 

Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed these last few chapters and the discussion that has followed. 

I am a cis male, and while I try to be as open minded and welcoming to all. I realize I still have shortcomings, and reading different perspectives  whether they be in fiction, or preferably from other people provides a way for me to learn and work to empathize more.

Again, thanks for writing these chapters. 

On 7/18/2020 at 1:04 AM, Nicole Kolibri said:

Wow you quickly produce the chapters. ?

It's nice to see that you left your dead end after chapter 24 with a jump in time.
Before you did 27 and 28, I saw a lot of branches in a dead end.
But you take this not ... good so.?

But now that you've given Byron a completely different role than I expected, (That Byron reappeared in this story, was easy to see beforehand and didn't require much logic!)
That make your story now pretty colorful!

Sometimes, I'm quicker than others. It all depends on my workload. :)

Only my opinion ...
I think it is still a mistake, to tell this story only from Jo's point of view.
I don't think you should continue the story like this (only from Jo's perspective)
You deprive yourself of the tension that could have been built up here.
We never learned anything about the father or the mother's uncle etc. etc.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I'm sticking to the format I started with, largely because I think it offers a different feel from other stories and also because I like that Jo is telling the story "after the fact".

Also, a dark path is no longer really recognizable! (for me)?

All I see is baby treatments and these are forced, there is not much more to be seen at the moment.

And this compulsion has been on shaky legs since Chapter 28.

You might be surprised.

I wouldn't be surprised, if Jo soon has a new family ... Byron the father, Charice the mother and Joella the child and all three have sex with each other.

I wouldn't hold your breath on that. ;)

Let's see how far it goes .... good job so far

Thank you.

On 7/18/2020 at 1:29 AM, sherlock said:

Ignore the haters. This story is fantastic. There's no room for sjw ideology here. It's a male centric dystopia, also its FICTION. If you don't like it, here is the jump off point for you. 

Thank you so much. I'm glad you like it. I don't really think there have been "haters" per say; only those who have critiques to offer or those who have expressed their concerns and such. But I hear ya. The funny thing is that I'm a staunch egalitarian, but as you said, this story paints the picture of a male centric dystopia. As such, I like to explore different themes, put the spotlight of certain things and tread on ground that might make some folks very uncomfortable.

This is a good addition to the narrative, it introduces a partner in crime, increased risk for breaking rules and punishments. 

Thanks. You're very correct.

I don't subscribe to contemporary identity politics, not to the extreme of shapiro, but I somewhat agree. 

I really hope you write more, and don't detract from you intended story to appease the easily offended. 

I created an outline of what was going to happen before I even wrote the first paragraph of the story and I've stuck to it slavishly (with only a few very minor embellishments added in because they felt right). So, I will stick to my vision of how the story will go. The way I see it is that no story can please everyone. As long as I'm happy with it, then I'm all good. The fact that others (such as yourself) are enjoying it is icing on the cake.

It's one of the best stories I have read in a really long time!! 

That's very flattering. I appreciate it. :)

On 7/18/2020 at 5:18 AM, ppbenn said:

Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed these last few chapters and the discussion that has followed. 

I've enjoyed the discussion as well. I always welcome opinions, whether those opinions are positive or negative.

I am a cis male, and while I try to be as open minded and welcoming to all. I realize I still have shortcomings, and reading different perspectives  whether they be in fiction, or preferably from other people provides a way for me to learn and work to empathize more.

You're a class act in my book! The world needs more folks who want to see things from others' points of view. And if my story helps you understand the trans side of things, then I'm a happy camper. :)

Again, thanks for writing these chapters.

You're very welcome. Stick around. There's more to come.

2 hours ago, Horizon said:

I'm a little confused with the timeline. How long have they been in Preston at this point? There seems to be a small time jump but I may have just misunderstood it.

Sorry for the confusion. They were there a handful of days before a two-month time jump, as mentioned in Chapter 25: "During the time that followed, the days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into two months. It was all something of a blur."

I hope this helps. :)

• Like 1

CHAPTER 29

The party just never could get back on track after that. I mean, come on, how can you just put on the party hats and resume any festivities after what had just transpired? I mean, the party DID technically continue, but the mood was just shot to hell following the big blow-up. Even my mother’s head wasn’t in the game. Everyone’s minds were on poor Byron and the abuse he suffered at the hands of his piece of shit uncle. It was simply a matter of folks just going through the motions to get through the party that had been so meticulously planned out.

Vince rightfully insisted on taking Byron to the clinic he worked at so he could be sure that there were no internal injuries or anything of that nature. My father, who was to take on ownership of Byron, went with them.

For my part, I was emotionally spent. I didn’t want to have the party, but I didn’t have the will to resist it. I was like a zombie. A zombie in a stupid-looking baby dress, but a zombie nonetheless. Gia was pretty traumatized by the whole ordeal, though she did what she could to keep me from falling into complete despair over my best friend's situation. Gia is pretty amazing. Have I mentioned that?

So, we had the cake as planned, but I barely even remember it. I remember that my sister actually fed me. Normally, that would have pissed me off, but under the circumstances, I was probably too unsteady to feed myself anyway. And I have to be fair here. Megan wasn’t being her usual bitchy self. Nobody told her to feed me, nor did she make a big deal out of it. I think she saw that I was unable to do much and stepped up. No hateful words, no mean comments, no infantilization.

After the cake was consumed (well, a small portion of it, anyway), Gia and I were forced to play “Pin the Crown on the Princess”. Even forcing us to do that was half hearted. And since we were both being held while doing it, there really wasn’t too much of a point to it. I felt the telltale rumbling in my stomach that signified I would have to poop before too long. I wanted to put it off as long as possible, though, and since I had great bowel control, I could pull that off.

Then came the presents. Each one was exactly what I expected them to be. New baby toys, new baby clothes, new baby EVERYTHING. By then, I had started to become a little numb to these kinds of items. But two of the gifts stood out as being noteworthy, though for entirely different reasons. 

One of the last gifts I opened absolutely shocked me. The present was from the Mazzantis and I can say without hesitation that it was the last thing I expected. It was a bouncy swing, not unlike the one Gia had sat it, except for one thing. Two things, really. Mounted directly onto the seating area of the swing was not one, but TWO, dildos… one for each orifice. I know the little handbook mentioned things of this nature, but to receive it in front of everyone was cringy and embarrassing. Shouldn’t it have been more private?

The other gift was the one sent from Charice. It was a babyish-looking smart phone that had parental control capabilities advertised on the box. It was clearly designed for kids.  She knew my parents would never let me have a “regular” phone, so she figured I would overlook the childish aesthetics if it meant having access to a phone. She was right! While the day’s events were still looming over me like a dark shadow, Charice’s present at least gave me a glimmer of happiness.

Vince, my father and Byron returned about an hour after the party had concluded. Byron was exhausted, both physically and mentally. He had gone through so much; probably more than we would ever know.

Dad looked at Mom and said, “Get the baby ready, sweetheart. We need to head home so Gracie can get some rest.”

I hated that by “the baby” he meant ME. 

Vince spoke up. “I found evidence of repeated abuse. Physical and sexual. Lucas Budd has promised that her uncle will never be in a position to abuse anyone else. When he makes statements like that, believe me… he means it. Gracie’s aunt has been arrested as well. She didn’t engage directly in the abuse, but she’ll definitely be facing punishment for her role in it.”

“Did Gracie have any… lasting damage?” Mom asked.

“No, nothing lasting” Vince stated, “no broken bones, no internal injuries. Just a lot of bruises and some minor lacerations. Nothing that won’t heal soon.”

Byron just stood there, kind of in la-la land while they were talking. She didn’t say a word. He always had a lot of pride and his pride had taken a huge hit. Me seeing him dressed in feminine clothes. Him being a victim of abuse, unable to physically overcome his uncle. Having to tell the police about what had happened. All of it took its toll on him. I could see it in his eyes and it broke my heart into a million little pieces.

My mother busied herself gathering my diaper bag, her purse, and other assorted items she had brought with her. Vince and Bianca assured my parents that they could have the gifts brought to our house in the morning, even though I made sure to snatch up my new phone.

“Bye bye, birfday gurwl,” said Gia as she hugged me goodbye. She hugged Byron too and told him goodbye. Gia may not have met him before, but she just couldn’t leave him out. She was a sweetie that way.

Byron and I were put down for bed about as soon as we arrived home. Byron was already pretty much out like a light before Dad took him to the guest room. I was damn near as tired myself. It had been an emotional day for us both.

I woke up in my crib some time later with a cramping sensation in my stomach. There wasn’t a clock in my room, so I had no way of knowing what time it was. It was dark outside, though, so I knew I would have quite a wait if I messed the diaper at that point. I wanted to hold off as long as I could so as to minimize the amount of time I would spend in a filthy diaper. I’ve had to lie in messy diapers before. It was just that I always managed to hold it until an hour or so before one of the grown-ups came in to get me (one of my rules was that I was never allowed to exit the crib without an adult’s assistance).

Going back to sleep wasn’t an option. If I relaxed for more than a few seconds, catastrophe would have been unavoidable. So I laid there, shifting positions in a futile attempt to keep my bowels at bay, all the while feeling terrible for poor Byron. I lasted probably two hours after waking up before I couldn’t hold it any longer and released the poop into my diaper. Mom had kept me in the double-diapers with soakers, so I didn’t fear any of it leaking out. My greatest fear was that she would deem this mess not “bad” enough to warrant a change. I realized that she might very well leave it on me for a while, especially considering I was no longer in danger of infections or diaper rash. That was not a pleasant thought, as this mess was particularly loose and slimy.

I positioned myself on my side, which I had found was the optimal position to lie in a messy diaper. If I laid on my stomach, which was the first thing I tried early on in my second babyhood, the mess just rested on top of my ass. That grossed me out a lot! Lying on my back was even worse, for obvious reasons. By remaining on my side, the mass usually shifted so that not as much made contact with my skin. 

I remained locked into that one position for probably five hours, only occasionally drifting off to sleep before being woken up by the mush being pushed around in my diaper when I would move my leg or readjust my torso slightly. Gia told me she knew some techniques for learning to sleep the entire night with a poopy diaper on. I never asked her to enlighten me, though, because I figured I would simply be able to hold it at least long enough to spend only a miniscule amount of time sleeping in one. I decided then and there to inquire about those techniques soon.

Eventually, Megan entered the room. It was light out and I knew they typically took me out of my crib at around seven o’clock in the morning. 

She approached the crib and said, “Let’s check your diaper” immediately before doing exactly that. “You’re pretty messy, but Mom said not to waste a diaper if I didn’t have to. And I don’t think I have to.”

Damn it.

“Is Mom not here?” I asked.

Megan sighed, but not too sarcastically. “Joella, you know you’re not supposed to use your big girl voice. I know you had a rough day yesterday and even I’M not cruel enough to stack too much shit on you, but at least try to behave, okay?”

I nodded. “Sowwy.”

“That’s better. “Come on, baby. I’ll get you some breakfast.”

I used my baby voice and shifted my question. “Is Bywon still hewre?”

Another low key sigh. “You CAN’T keep calling her that. You heard what dad said. He’s going to try to get her operation and gender changed, but it’s going to take time. But if we don’t treat her like a girl until then and that Lucas Budd dude finds out, the authorities will remove her from our home.”

“Why would dey?”

“Because it’s against the law for girls to be treated as boys and, well, vice versa. But the point is that removing her from the home would be really fucking bad. Her next owner may not be willing to have the operation done. And then she would be double fucked.”

She was right. But, damn it, how could I bring myself to call him Grace or to use female pronouns? Words like those would cut through Byron like a knife and causing him pain was the last thing on earth I wanted to do. On the other hand, if I didn’t play along, I would be responsible, at least partially, for a fate far worse than having to be temporarily treated like a girl while waiting for the operation that would make his biological gender match his gender identity.

“So,” she continued, “are we in agreement that you’ll do what best for Gracie?”

“Yeth,” I said, trying to work on the lisp that was generally expected of me.

“Glad to hear it, because I’ll admit that while I never cared much for Byr… Gracie, what happened to her was super fucked up. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.”

“Thanks, Big Sissy,” I said, throwing her a bone.

She smiled and said, “Thanks, cutie. And to answer your question, no, Gracie is not here right now. Mom and Dad took her to get the rest of her paperwork done, get an injection and to buy her a few things. They should be back in a few hours or so.”

With that, she lifted me from the crib and carried me out of the room.

• Like 6

I'm a little worried poor Joella is going to end up getting more mistreated because she feels she needs to stand up for Byron... What shot is 'Gracie' being given I wonder...? Any hopes of her becoming an adult male seem to go away depending on what they give her... Sad to see someone so abused get even more destroyed.

18 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Poor people trapped in the town. :)

Yes indeed.

15 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I'm a little worried poor Joella is going to end up getting more mistreated because she feels she needs to stand up for Byron... What shot is 'Gracie' being given I wonder...? Any hopes of her becoming an adult male seem to go away depending on what they give her... Sad to see someone so abused get even more destroyed.

It'll be a fun ride. The shot isn't necessarily what you think. :)

It's just so sick that treating a trans man as a girl could ever be thought of as 'the right thing.' I get it in the context of the story but it sure hurts. And I don't know if you'd go dark enough in a story like this, but I worry about Byron eventually doing some self-harm. The trans among us know how difficult - and for some, impossible - that would be to deal with even with the hope of surgery on the horizon... possibly. Once only a month or so after I started living as myself full-time I had to wear guy clothes and I felt physically ill when I put them on. And I felt sick until I could take them off again just a few hours later.