LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Baby of the Family

Poor Scott, but I think Sam's right, probably need another six months - don't want to rush these things. Obviously plenty of encouragement and sporadic potty use and rewards during that time. Perhaps Elliot's arrogance should be tempered by taking-over some part of the nappy change schedule.

• 2 weeks later...

Special Alert! Patreon now offers annual membership which means instead of paying from month to month you pay once for the whole year! I'm offering a 16% discount (the most Patreon will allow) to anyone who signs up and that works out as roughly two months of free content!

Scott lunch feels like the low point of canyon that seems to keep sinking. He soon finds out that his brother's friends aren't the only guests invited to the meal.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-NINE EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

If you are interested please consider giving my Patreon page a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Scott spent days worrying about returning to school. It was the one thought that dominated his mind more than any other. It was with great relief then when Deborah came to his room a couple of days before he was due to go back and informed him that she had decided to withdraw Scott from school and hire a private tutor to finish the last semester he had remaining.

Scott had enthusiastically agreed with the tutor idea to save himself the humiliation of going back to a school he knew would be alive with gossip about him. He was left even more satisfied when Elliot complained that he still had to go to school, it felt like a rare victory for the unfortunate boy.

On the day his schooling was due to resume Scott felt a lot of nerves. His morning nappy change happened at the same time as usual and elsewhere in the house he could hear Elliot complaining as Nick got him ready for school. Huw was going to a nursery for the day though he wasn’t grumbling nearly as much as his teenage brother.

With Scott’s wet nappy removed and a dry one taped on he was lifted down from his changing table. He could feel butterflies fluttering around his digestive system as he waited in the middle of the room for his mum to get his clothes ready. He was rather surprised to see his school uniform being laid out on the edge of the crib.

“I have to wear a uniform?” Scott asked with a frown.

“Yes, you may be staying at home but it is still school for you.” Deborah replied, “Or would you prefer to be wearing just your nappy?”

Feeling a rush of embarrassment Scott hurried over to the uniform for his mum to put it on him. The shirt was buttoned up and then his trousers were pulled up and over the nappy, just like most other things it struggled to go over the thick padding but Deborah was able to work it up and over Scott’s hips.

The uniform was completed with a tie and blazer. It was Scott’s exact uniform from school and for some reason it felt incredibly strange, the nappy seemed to make it feel like he had never worn it in his life. He looked in the mirror and adjusted himself, the smooth padding of the nappy seemed to push the fabric of the trousers out.

“We have time for some breakfast before you start your lessons.” Deborah stated as she took Scott’s hand.

Scott walked out of the room. The nappy rubbed against his thighs and crinkled despite the clothes over the top of it. There would be no hiding it from the tutor who was coming over, Scott wondered if they would already know, it felt like everyone he met knew his secrets. He dreaded meeting the teacher though new it was happening very soon and there was nothing he could do to delay it.

Breakfast was some cereal which Scott had to eat in the highchair despite all the other seats being free. As he spoon fed himself he felt the urge to pee just a couple of seconds before the warmth burst forth into the thirsty padding. He didn’t even hesitate to continue eating as he absentmindedly swung his legs in the air. Deborah had left the room to get dressed properly and came striding back in just as Scott’s errant bladder finished emptying.

“Remember, just because school is starting up again it doesn’t mean your potty training stops.” Deborah said as casually as anything she had ever said. The fact she was talking to eighteen-year-old son didn’t seem to factor in at all.

Scott remained quiet as he ate the last of his cereal.

“You’ll have your potty in the room with you. If you need to use it you’ll have to ask the teacher.” Deborah continued as she started doing some washing up.

Scott stopped lifting his spoon when it was halfway to his mouth and dropped it back in the bowl. He had suddenly lost his appetite. How could he ever be expected to ask a complete stranger to use the potty? He had a hard enough time asking people he knew that he needed the portable toilet.

“Finished? Good, just in time. Your tutor will be here any minute.” Deborah said. If she recognised any of Scott’s apprehension she kept it well hidden, “I’ll be here but upstairs. I’ve decided to try writing a novel in my spare time, exciting right?”

The tray was unlocked and Scott dropped down out of the seat. He felt his nappy hang a little lower with the weight of his urine adding to the already bulky padding. He followed his mum down the hallway and into the living room.

“Everything you need should be in here.” Deborah said.

Scott saw that a minor transformation had come over the room. A small table and a fold out plastic chair was placed in front of the television and facing away from it. An easel had been set up a few feet away, a relic of one of Deborah’s previous failed hobbies, and a whiteboard sat on it. A small box underneath the table had pens and pencils but the item that drew Scott’s attention the most was the familiar potty just a couple of feet from his chair.

“Mummy… I can’t…” Scott was choking up a little bit, “M-Maybe we should delay the potty training till I finish school. I’ve only got a couple of months left, right?”

Scott was cringing even as he asked for a delay to his training. Never in a million years did he imagine there would be a situation where he would be asking to remain in nappies any longer than he had to. It felt like he was between a rock and a hard place, he had no idea whether it was better to be trying to potty train in front of a tutor or just use his nappy like a helpless baby. Scott was soon distracted from the question when there was a ring on the doorbell.

“Ah, that must be them.” Deborah said as she turned away without acknowledging Scott’s question.

Scott was left standing in the middle of the living room looking around at what was now his school. He heard the door open and then voices in the hallway. Standing in front of a potty in a nappy and school uniform made Scott feel very small. He nervously played with his hands as he waited for his mum to return with the tutor.

“And this is my son, Scott.” Deborah opened the living room door and allowed the tutor to enter.

“Hello, Scott. I look forward… to… working… with you…” The tutor walked in with a smile and a pep in their step that faded quickly as she looked around.

Scott was surprised to see the tutor was a young woman who looked to be in her mid-twenties when he had been expecting an older person. The tutor was about the same height as Deborah and was very thin. She was carrying textbooks and other learning materials in her well-manicured hands with nails that looked like they might be professionally painted. Her face, currently frozen in shock, was small and almost pointy with a sharp nose and chin sandwiching a thin pair of lips. Her hair was curly and golden and seemed to push out from her hair a long way.

“Scott, this is Miss. Mepham.” Deborah said to Scott.

“H-Hello…” Scott was cringing.

As soon as Miss. Mepham had walked in she had realised this was far from an ordinary student. She saw the toys pushed to the side of the room, she saw the playpen next to the desk and she certainly saw Scott’s potty right next to her board. From the way the young teacher was looking at him Scott felt sure she could see his thick disposable underwear as well.

“Now, Miss. Mepham, Scott has been having some issues with using the potty.” Deborah said with a smile as if this was a normal thing for an eighteen-year-old to struggle with, “He is to ask you to help him when he needs the potty. If he needs a change you can send him my way, I’ll be upstairs, OK?”

“Umm, could I have a word with you outside?” Miss. Mepham asked uneasily.

“Of course.” Deborah smiled and together they walked out of the room and into the hallway.

Scott couldn’t contain his curiosity despite his embarrassment. He walked forwards as quietly as he could and pressed his ear to the door to hear what was going on outside.

“What is all this?” Scott heard Miss. Mepham ask in hushed tones.

“This?” Deborah replied sounding confused, “My son needs a tutor and he’s having trouble with potty training. Is there a problem?”

“I… I…” Miss. Mepham sounded like she was struggling to vocalise thoughts that were flying around at a thousand miles per hour, “Why is he potty training at his age? Does he have, erm, intellectual disabilities? Because if he does I’m not sure I’m qualified to…”

“Oh no, my boy is perfectly fine mentally.” Deborah replied casually, “He just had some accidents so he was put in nappies and it’s only got worse from there.”

Scott cringed behind the door. He wished he could burst out of the room and yell about how his mother was lying but he knew she was telling the truth. He couldn’t say anything to make his situation better, he could only wince as yet another stranger learned of his terrible secret. To his shame Scott listened as Deborah recounted just some of what had happened to him recently.

“I just don’t know if I can do this…” Miss. Mepham eventually said after a lengthy pause where she no doubt struggled to digest all the information given to her, “I’m trained to teach. I don’t know anything about potty training, I don’t know if I’m comfortable wi-”

“What if we offer you double pay?” Deborah interrupted, “I understand your hesitation, it would only be fair to offer you more money since my son is more work.”

“Double pay?” Miss. Mepham replied. Scott could hear the teacher’s interest spike.

“And a bonus for any nappy related issues.” Deborah continued, “Would that make you more comfortable?”

Scott stepped away from the door and went back to the middle of the room. He was blushing profusely but didn’t want to be caught eavesdropping. After another couple of minutes the door opened and Miss. Mepham walked back in, she was still clearly nervous but she now had a smile on her face. No doubt the two women had come to some kind of financial arrangement.

“OK, Scott, please take a seat so we can begin.” Miss. Mepham walked over to the whiteboard and placed the books she had bought on the table nearby. Scott saw the teacher’s eyes dart down to the potty with a strange look.

Scott sat down. In the quiet room his nappy crinkled loudly enough to be heard and it seemed to distract Miss. Mepham quite a bit, she stared at Scott until she realised what she was doing and quickly looked away.

“OK, we’ll start with math…” Miss. Mepham started the morning lessons and Scott quickly started taking notes and answering questions.

Scott spent the next hour taking notes and answering questions. He was still feeling on edge but as time went on he felt increasingly at ease. Miss. Mepham was nice despite her reservations about teaching him, she rarely gave indications about how strange she thought this situation was.

It was in the middle of a particularly longwinded explanation of algebra that Scott suddenly felt his nappy warming up. He tried not to let it show as he wet himself suddenly, the urine splashing between his legs and soaking into the padding before he even had a chance to ask for the potty. Even if Scott did have advance warning he was ninety-nine per-cent sure he would have stayed quiet, he didn’t relish asking the young teacher for help using the potty.

“Everything OK?” Miss. Mepham asked suddenly as Scott zoned out, “Do you need me to explain that last bit again?”

“No, I’m fine…” Scott suddenly jolted back to the present. He could still feel his piss heating his skin.

Scott could see Miss. Mepham’s eyes briefly flit down to his crotch and then back up at him. Scott wondered if he was as stealthy as he thought he was or if the teacher knew exactly what was going on. After a couple of seconds she returned to her lesson without another word and Scott breathed a sigh of relief.

The lessons continued and Scott was slowly able to calm down from his wetting and concentrate on the teacher again. It wasn’t long before Scott’s body let him know it was time to poop. Scott tried to hold off for as long as possible but obviously that wasn’t very long, his useless muscles could do little to stop the bowel movement from steadily approaching. He had a choice and was quickly running out of time to make it. The potty was right there in front of him and there was nothing stopping him from asking for it except for his own bashfulness.

“Miss, I need the potty!” The words burst out of Scott’s mouth before he could stop them.

“You…” Miss. Mepham’s face showed her surprise at the outburst, “Right, erm, come on then.”

Scott’s face flushed from embarrassment as he stood up and felt his heavy nappy sag against the crotch of his trousers. He felt some farts escape into the padding as he hurriedly waddled around his desk. The teacher was waiting for him next to the potty but before Scott was able to cover half the distance he felt his faltering body give up.

The now familiar feeling of defeat washed over Scott as his slackened sphincter allowed the soft poop within to slip out and into the nappy. Scott froze where he was as his face went red and he closed his eyes. Slowly but steadily the rear of his nappy pushed out as it filled with his body’s waste.

“What are you-” Miss. Mepham suddenly understood and her look of confusion became one of revulsion.

“I need my Mummy!” Scott exclaimed even as a second wave of sloppy crap pushed the pile of mess down between his legs. He could feel himself tearing up already.

“I’ll just, erm…” Miss. Mepham looked bewildered at the sudden events, “I’ll get Deborah.”

Scott sobbed on the spot as the teacher left the room as quickly as she could. Scott could smell his accident leaking into the air around him and when he reached down between his legs he could feel the large soft lump pressing against his skin. He must’ve messed his pants dozens of times by this point but he never got used to the feeling and it never got any better.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Special Alert! Patreon now offers annual membership which means instead of paying from month to month you pay once for the whole year! I'm offering a 16% discount (the most Patreon will allow) to anyone who signs up and that works out as roughly two months of free content!

Scott lunch feels like the low point of canyon that seems to keep sinking. He soon finds out that his brother's friends aren't the only guests invited to the meal.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

A minute later footsteps came down the stairs and Scott couldn’t help but feel happy. Like a baby who recognised it’s mother’s voice Scott recognised the sound on the stairs to mean comfort was coming. He smiled despite his situation.

“Pooh, yeah, he certainly does need a nappy change.” Deborah waved her hand in front of her nose as she opened the door. Miss. Mepham walked in behind her looking lost in the madness.

Scott walked forwards and felt the mess in his pants rub against his skin. He reached out for his mum’s hand and allowed himself to be led back upstairs. Miss. Mepham looked hesitant about following like she didn’t really know what she should be doing.

“Come on up.” Deborah said with a smile over her shoulder, “You should see this just in case you need to do it one day.”

Scott was already blushing which was a good thing because the thought of the teacher seeing his nursery made him feel deep humiliation. When the door opened and he was lead inside he heard Miss. Mepham gasp behind him. The more time Scott spent like this the more natural it became but when he saw or heard an outsider reacting to his life like this it brought home just how shameful it all was.

“He… He sleeps in here?” Miss. Mepham asked with a hushed voice.

“This is Scott’s bedroom.” Deborah nodded her head, “Although nursery might be a more appropriate word.”

Scott didn’t need any prompting to clamber up on to his changing table. The familiar thin padding on top pushed his accident against him in the familiar way. In some ways there was a comforting feeling in the poop, Scott didn’t know how to explain it but despite the humiliation he felt there was a positive aspect to having his own waste in his nappy.

“You should watch.” Deborah said from the foot of the table, “It’s basically the same as changing a little baby.”

Scott looked up at the ceiling and determinedly avoided his mum and teacher as his nappy was opened up and he was cleaned. Scott’s mother kept up a running commentary about what she was doing and the young man felt almost like a training dummy for how to change an adult’s nappy. He didn’t dare glance at Miss. Mepham who he was sure was disgusted with him like any normal adult would be.

Once the new nappy had been taped around Scott’s waist he was lifted off the table and placed back on the floor. His trousers were pulled up and closed around the fresh thick padding. Scott dared to look over to Miss. Mepham, she seemed totally overawed by everything she had seen but she didn’t look away. Scott thought he must be like a car crash that you couldn’t take your eyes away from even if you were worried about what you might see.

“And he lives like this… all the time?” Miss. Mepham eventually managed to squeak out.

“He does.” Deborah said as she zipped up Scott’s fly, “We’ve been trying to potty train him but you’ve seen how well that’s going. I’ll let you get him back to your lessons now. Try to keep your pants dry, OK?”

Scott nodded timidly as his mother patted him on the bottom a couple of times. Scott walked downstairs and wand sat back in his seat, it was a few minutes before Miss. Mepham came back in, she looked a little flustered but soon proceeded with the lesson as if nothing strange had happened.

The rest of the day passed without incident. After Scott’s failure to use the potty in the morning he didn’t bother asking when he felt the need to pee in the afternoon, it wasn’t like he had much advance warning anyway. When Elliott came home from school and saw the end of Scott’s lesson he found himself having to stifle his laughter, the unused potty became a damning piece of evidence in Scott’s toilet training failure.

Each day became a familiar struggle. Scott would find himself wondering whether he should ask to use the potty before the decision was made for him. It became routine for Miss. Mepham to let the young man head up to his mum for a nappy change every so often. As time went on they talked about using the potty less and less until Scott started his lessons one morning and realised the potty wasn’t there at all.

“Don’t you want to get out of nappies?” Miss. Mepham asked one day when Scott had come down for a change. The way she asked the question let Scott know she was trying to be gentle but it still cut the eighteen-year-old deeply.

“I do!” Scott whined a little too loudly, “It’s just… difficult.”

“I just thought if someone your age wanted to use the potty they would make it happen.” Miss. Mepham shrugged, “Anyway… We were discussing Hamlet. What do you think Shakespeare meant by…”

Scott had already tuned out. He felt embarrassed by the questioning and just wanted to get to his lunch break. He knew that what Miss. Mepham said was correct, for most people Scott’s age they would be able to get out of nappies. Hell, Scott knew that most of them would never have a reason to be in the nappies in the first place. He desperately wanted to get out of nappies but it felt like an impossibility.

When the weekend came around Scott was grateful for a break from the lessons. He was fully ready to sit in his bedroom for the whole time and just chill out. His bedroom may now look more like a nursery but it still provided a safe haven for him. His computer was all that remained of his former life and the only thing he could use to make him feel like an adult.

Scott could hear movement from elsewhere in the house but ignored it. The only interactions he planned to have were dinner times and nappy changes, after the stress of recent events he had been greatly looking forward to just being away from everyone.

“Scott! Come on, it’s time to go!” Nick called up the stairs quite suddenly.

Scott had been lying on his bed relaxing when he heard the shout. He sat up with a frown and wondered what was going on. He left his room with loud crinkles, his nappy was on full display since his recent change.

“Time to go?” Scott asked. He looked down the stairs and saw his whole family waiting at the bottom. They were packed up and dressed for a day out.

“Yes, come on. We told you at dinner last night. We’re going to the beach!” Nick said impatiently, “Don’t tell me you forgot…”

Scott didn’t know what to say because he definitely didn’t remember anything like this. He thought back to the previous night’s dinner, in truth he couldn’t really remember much of anything at all. He had been sat in his highchair and then tuned out his family as he ate. He wondered if it was really possible that he had been so disconnected from what was happening that he had completely missed something this big.

“Can I stay…” Scott started.

“No.” Deborah quickly cut in, “Unless you need a change get your butt down here. We want to get there before it gets too crowded.”

Scott didn’t need a change. He actually felt a small pride in being dry and being able to walk straight downstairs but it was more circumstance than anything else. Deborah hurried out to the laundry room and returned with a pair of shorts that Scott could pull up over his nappy. It had become such a normal thing now that Elliot barely even cracked a smile.

Scott sat on the bottom couple of steps and lifted his feet one-by-one to allow Deborah to put his shoes on. He felt very nervous about going out to such an open place. Scott could hear himself crinkling as he stood up and walked to the car. Elliott and Huw took the two regular seats whilst Scott slipped into the baby chair. He blushed as his mum came around and strapped him in. It was only after Scott was left restrained into the chair that he realised how normalised such strange behaviour had become. He looked out the nearest window and steadfastly ignored his two brothers.

The drive to the beach took about half an hour and as they got nearby it became clear it was a very busy day. The traffic was particularly bad and the three boys in the back were getting increasingly restless, this was especially true of Scott who had wet his nappy and had significantly less range of movement than the others.

“Are we nearly there?” Huw asked as the car inched along.

“Very close.” Nick replied, “Just ten more minutes. I’m sure you’re all itching to stretch your legs.”

Scott dreaded arriving at the beach just as much as he wanted to move around a bit. He was very antsy but knew that the opportunity to stretch his legs would come at the cost of embarrassment, he could only pray nobody noticed his nappies but from the way things had gone up until now he didn’t hold much hope.

The car finally pulled up in a crowded car park and everyone hurried to get out. Scott was forced to wait for someone to come over and let him out of the baby seat, to his shame it was Huw who reached in and pressed the button that released the straps.

“There you go, Baby Scott.” Huw said as he skipped away.

“Thanks…” Scott muttered.

The weather was perfect and the car park was full of loud families coming to and fro. Scott sidled around the car keeping his padded rear end against the warm metal for as long as possible. His eyes darted everywhere like a soldier spotting for potential enemies.

“Scott, could you carry this?” Deborah’s voice caused Scott to look around.

Scott didn’t see what he was being handed as he reached out behind him and took the strap of the bag. He swung the bag in front of him and frowned, he hadn’t seen this before. It was baby blue, almost matching the cloudless sky above, big Mickey Mouse ears were outlined. It was like a sports bag, longer than a backpack and in a tube shape with various pockets.

“What is th-” Scott turned the bag over and felt his mouth stop working. He felt his brain shut down and he froze despite the warmth.

The other side of the bag that Scott had just seen told him exactly what it was. The words “Baby Scott” were stitched on the blue background in bright and bold red lettering. Suddenly the purpose of the bag became all too clear the mortified young man. Previously all of Scott’s changing supplies were placed in a generic bag, now it seemed he had his own nappy bag.

“It’s darling, isn’t it?” Deborah said as she picked up a bag of her own.

“I… I…” Scott was left speechless still.

“It arrived yesterday and I wanted to surprise you with it.” Deborah continued oblivious to her son’s discomfort, “It’ll make changing you much easier.”

Scott was starting to glow red as if he had been prematurely sunburned. He knew nobody here knew his name was Scott but Huw was in a shirt and swimming trunks to go into the sea, the fact Scott was carrying the bag as well made it more obvious who these nappies were for. He followed behind the rest of his family with his eyes firmly on the ground. He didn’t dare look around as he tried to hide the stitched words on the bag. He could feel the padding against his butt as he walked and knew there must be some kind of bulge out behind him, the fact that his nappy was damp only made it worse.

The beach was just across from the car park so the walk was mercifully short for Scott whose thick padding was rubbing against his thighs. Every laugh he heard and whispered comment he passed was about him, he had no way to know that was true but it was certainly how he felt. The beach stretched into the distance in both directions and the sand was filled with people as far as the eye could see.

“Come on.” Deborah waved her family to follow her.

Scott followed behind everyone else until Deborah found a spot she liked and put her towel down. That was the cue for everyone else to drop their bags, Scott tried to place his bag on the blanket between him and his mum but she didn’t want valuable real estate taken up by everything they had brought so she placed it next to Scott on the sand. Scott sighed as he saw people reading and then looking at him with a frown.

“Can we play in the sea, Mummy?” Huw asked excitedly.

“Of course, sweetie.” Deborah replied with a smile, “Elliott could you keep an eye on your little brothers please?”

“Sure.” Elliott smiled.

Huw jumped up knocking sand everywhere and ran over to hold his big bother’s hand. Then all eyes turned to Scott who was still sat next to his mother and hoping to become invisible. Surely they couldn’t expect him to go into the sea like this.

“I’m not going.” Scott said with wide eyes.

“Yes you are.” Deborah replied quickly, “Go with your brothers.”

“But I can’t!” Scott stressed the each word.

“Your alternative is that you stay here and I break out some of your toys from home.” Deborah said to her shocked oldest son, “I brought a bunch in your changing bag.”

Scott looked down at the bag as if he suddenly realised it contained a bomb. Very reluctantly he stood up and started walking to his two brothers. He was blushing wildly and felt more exposed than ever, he hated to admit it but he wanted to stay with his Mummy who could offer him some protection.

“You let me know if you need a nappy change, alright?” Elliott said with mock sincerity.

“Please… Keep your voice down!” Scott hissed in return.

“You really think that great big padded butt of yours is a secret?” Elliott smirked, “Come on.”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Shouldn't Deborah get Scott some doctor's appointment? Sounds really careless of her I mean what if the start of all his potty problems was because of some other problem like Diabetes or a tumor?

Nevertheless good chapter Elfy! Keep it up ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Mugi said:

Shouldn't Deborah get Scott some doctor's appointment? Sounds really careless of her I mean what if the start of all his potty problems was because of some other problem like Diabetes or a tumor?

Nevertheless good chapter Elfy! Keep it up ?

Cauda equina syndrome? Pudendal nerve entrapment?  Neurogenic bowel syndrome?  IBS?  Colon cancer?  This is a short list of the possibilities.  Absent medical screening, Occam's Razor tells us that this is a straightforward case of parental abuse.  Perhaps the author is setting us up for a surprise ending.  We shall see.

• Like 1

Something that caught my eye here is that Scott is doing algebra in his final year, at age 18.  I did algebra at age 13, although most eighth graders are 14.  Then it's on to geometry, trig, calculus in grades 9-11.  Is the starting point and progression in the UK radically different, or are we to infer here that Scott is a slow learner?

I was thinking the same at first Babypants (since I also did Algebra I when I was 13), but then I thought about something else. It could be Algebra II, or they could be doing several types of math combined in the UK.

Anyways, I feel for Scott, but I also like seeing how deep he is falling.

Or

4 hours ago, violetbaby said:

I was thinking the same at first Babypants (since I also did Algebra I when I was 13), but then I thought about something else. It could be Algebra II, or they could be doing several types of math combined in the UK.

Anyways, I feel for Scott, but I also like seeing how deep he is falling.

Or here we did algebra 1&2  in junior high.*shrugs* 

8 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Or

Or here we did algebra 1&2  in junior high.*shrugs* 

Here, I did AP Algebra II as a junior in high school before doing Calculus. But I hated math with a passion after I finished up with Geometry.

On 10/1/2020 at 4:06 PM, Mugi said:

Yeah I've been having the same feeling. I mean realistically wouldn't any person get depressed over this? Maybe even people who are into abdl would get depressed over this and feel like abused.
They develop some kind of incontinence problem and then the family responds by treating the person like a baby, their social reputation is ruined so the person would also start to get bullied etc.
heck even being stuck in a crib could make the person develop claustrophobia!

It's a good story though Elfy, I like reading the new chapters!

I agree 100%. I still think Scott is sick why haven't his parents taken him to a doctor to find out if there is something wrong with the 18 year old. There has to be something wrong with his parents to not find out why he is pooping and peeing and he can't help himself or stop it from doing it. 

Elf your stories are always great. Your writing and imagination is wonderful you even brought his real Dad into the story. But? when Scott had his second accident they should have known there was a problem. Your story this time is a forced story. If it were me I would be depressed and looking for a way out one way or another. Thinking that my mother would do this to me.

Agreed, although I would use the term formulaic rather than forced.  Structurally, this story recalls an earlier one about a slightly younger protagonist with an equally abusive mother, sadistic sibling, and negligent father.  That one had a fairy tale ending, so it will be interesting to see if the author is going to switch gears and come up with something new here.

One thing that Elfy really needs to work on is UK-centrism.  It is clear that I am not the only Yank who finds this story perplexing.  

On 10/30/2020 at 8:34 AM, violetbaby said:

Here, I did AP Algebra II as a junior in high school before doing Calculus. But I hated math with a passion after I finished up with Geometry.

I don't so much hate math as the endless sheets of terrifyingly boring and dull much more so than any other thing that came up in school homework *itself*. Math class kind of okay except for high school  Calculus kind of melted my brain though.

Just wanted to comment a few things...

1) In regards to the maths. It's not important. I wanted Scott to be doing a lesson, what he does isn't too important. It's Maths, if you would prefer him to be doing calculus or something instead of algebra feel free to replace it.

2) This story was a commission so any problems anyone might have with tropes or structure... I write the best story I can within the confines of the customer in this case. It is also a story I'm immensely happy with. It may be formulaic and tropey but they are formulas and tropes that I very much enjoy, I'm very glad and grateful that many agree with me on that!

3) I believe I have written 2 stories explicitly set in the UK out of... I would estimate at least 50 stories all together. Again, this was a commission where I was asked to set it in the UK and i was more than happy to comply. If any Americans or people from other places find certain aspects confusing because of it imagine how the rest of the world feels when reading other ABDL stories, 99% of which are set in the USA!

• Like 3

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to THIRTY EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

Huw and Elliot were holding hands and Scott was following a step behind. Scott dared to look around and saw people running around and having fun everywhere. Some people were practically naked and only covered by the skimpiest of swimming costumes. Scott could see little kids with their families, he could tell easily which ones were wearing nappies and which weren’t. It made him feel even more obvious.

When the three brothers reached the water’s edge they took off their shoes and socks. Huw wanted to dive right in and Elliott was keen as well, Scott was the only person holding back knowing that his nappy meant he couldn’t take his shorts off or go in the water.

“I’ll wait here.” Scott said when Elliott waved him forwards, “I’ll look after the clothes.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to come in?” Elliott said as he walked back towards Scott, “I’m sure Mummy can change your nappy after we get out.”

“Keep your voice down!” Scott exclaimed as he looked around. Thankfully no one seemed to overhear Elliott, “I’m staying here.”

“OK, be boring then.” Elliott chuckled and bent down.

Scott looked down at the clothes he was guarding and then suddenly felt salty water get flung from in front of him splashing against his shirt and shorts. He jumped and looked up to see Elliott laughing even harder as he ran into the water with Huw. Scott was angry but impotently so, he couldn’t chase his brothers into the water and he couldn’t retaliate without facing punishment. He had to just stand there and pray that no one would see his nappy and that he wouldn’t need to use it, it was damp but manageably so.

Scott sat down in the sand just far enough from the water that the waves lapped at his feet and the bottom of his legs. It actually felt quite pleasant except for some sand that had worked it’s way into his nappy somehow.

“Hello.” Scott’s relaxation in the sun was interrupted by a female voice to his side.

Scott looked to the side and saw two young women roughly his age. They were beautiful and were smiling down at him in their thin bikinis. Scott scrambled to his feet and smiled nervously. There was a time when he would see two beautiful women like this and would think he had a chance of making something happen but that was before he became a glorified baby.

“Hi.” Scott said rather awkwardly. He wondered just how much the shorts were hiding the padding underneath.

The woman who had said hello was blonde and wearing a particularly revealing bikini. Her friend seemed a little bit more timid and had dark brown hair flowing past her shoulders, she was hanging back behind her friend a little.

“My name is Lizzie, this is Carrie. We don’t really know anyone else here, mind if we sit with you?” The girl called Lizzie asked.

“S-Sure.” Scott replied nervously as he sat back down.

As the two girls sat either side of Scott he thought about all the things that could go wrong. Either of the women might see his nappy which would be humiliating in the extreme. He looked at his brothers who were playing nearby, it would take only one childishly innocent word from Huw or a malicious one from Elliott to break the illusion that Scott was an adult.

There was a time when Scott would see this situation as a major win but now it was a huge anxiety for him. The girls started conversation and Scott tried to join in as best he could but his number one priority was hiding his nappies. He found out that the two girls were best friends from college away on a girl’s weekend. Scott, before he was put in nappies, was a bit of a player and he had certainly been with a bunch of women before. He knew these two ladies were looking for a date and some action for that day and evening, he was incredibly frustrated that he couldn’t be the man they were looking for. He doubted either of these lovely girls were looking for a man to feed and change.

As much as Scott was distracted by the nappies and everything around him he was also deliberately trying to be a crappy conversationalist in the hope the girls might leave. Despite his attempts both Lizzie and Carrie seemed to be hanging around.

After fifteen minutes Scott was feeling increasingly anxious. Lizzie and Carrie were still hanging around and a couple of times they even brushed his shoulder or thigh making him jump. He was starting to quickly look for a way out.

“How come you’re wearing so much?” Lizzie eventually asked, “You must be baking!”

“Oh yeah… I’m fine.” Scott replied with a weak smile. In truth he was indeed very hot and looking at the cold sea water jealously. Only a little part of his leg was getting to touch the salty water.

“You could always take it off.” Lizzie continued with a giggle, “I’m sure you look great underneath that shirt.”

Scott could feel himself getting even hotter and it had nothing to do with the sun. He didn’t think he looked bad at all when he was shirtless but there was no way he could take it off now and reveal the waistband of his nappy underneath. He was now feeling closer to being exposed out on the beach than ever before and he had to escape the situation.

“I… I need to go.” Scott muttered suddenly. He clumsily climbed to his feet kicking sand on Carrie in the process.

“Go? Go where?” Lizzie looked confused. Clearly she thought everything had been going well.

“I think I heard Mummy, I mean, Mum calling me.” Scott visibly winced at his infantile slip.

“Mummy?” Lizzie frowned.

The situation was beyond salvageable and Scott needed to get away before he burst into tears or embarrassed himself any further. He took a few stumbling steps in the loose sand and felt an even scarier feeling than the shame he had otherwise been used to.

“Not now… Not here…” Scott moaned as he felt the familiar sensation of pressure building in his bowels.

Scott was only a couple of feet away from the girls and could hear Huw’s laughter behind him. He saw his mother and step-father sunbathing and talking on the blanket next to the picnic food. He couldn’t just run over and crap himself, he had to get away and hide somewhere, he was already resigned to messing his nappy he just wanted to do it somewhere quiet like a baby running behind the couch to poop himself.

Scott looked around hurriedly looking for anything that might offer a modicum of privacy. The only break in the endless beach that Scott could see was a large rock pile that stretched across the sand and went down into the water. It wasn’t like it was a huge Cliffside with caves or anything but maybe there was a spot in amongst the rocks where Scott could squat down out of sight of everyone.

There was no time for Scott to second guess himself. He turned towards the rocks and hurriedly started waddling. He could feel his weak bowels already complaining that he wasn’t doing what he normally did and immediately released them into the waiting nappy. Scott’s right hand went behind him and pushed the padding up against his body hoping it would somehow help.

“Sorry! Sorry! Oops, sorry!” Scott called out behind him several times as he rushed through people having picnics and accidentally kicked sand on to them or knocked over their belongings.

Scott was leaving quite a few angry bystanders exclaiming at him as he half-ran down the beach. He hoped his parents and siblings weren’t watching but he didn’t want to look back to find out. The rocks slowly drew closer and finally he was able to clamber up some of the bigger boulders so he could look around. He wasn’t alone here but it was a lot quieter than down on the sand.

“Ugh…” Scott could feel wet farts escaping his tensed body and he knew he only had seconds until he lost control all together.

Scott spotted a small gap in the rocks that he could fit into and feel hidden from nearly everyone else. He hurried over and slipped inside the gap just before the inevitable happened. Scott squatted in the cool and damp area just as a log started to push out of his body. He grunted and started pushing as his body always did when squatting these days. The stinky mess surged forwards and smeared outwards from the centre of the padding painting the young man’s butt in a brown paste.

Scott’s retreat was quiet but he could hear the exclamations of excitement from out on the beach. Hundreds of families all having perfectly normal days out at the beach whilst Scott was hidden in amongst them filling his pants like a helpless infant.

The back of Scott’s shorts bulged out and in the quiet area Scott could hear his nappy crinkling as the underwear expanded to accommodate the poop. Scott squatted even lower and felt his rear end mash into the pile he had left in the seat of his pants. He pushed again and felt more of the waste drop out of him past a sphincter that could do very little to stop it.

The second wave of crap pushed the capacity of the nappy out even further and Scott felt it shifting towards the front of the padding as well. Scott knew he wasn’t done though, he could feel even more cramping and he was realising this was a very large bowel movement.

Scott pushed down again and felt a deluge of mushy semi-solid poop cascaded out of him and finished the soiling. He could feel the messiness coming up the front of his nappy such was it’s fullness. To make matters worse Scott’s bladder gave way without any hint or warning. Hot urine poured out of his body and into the soiled nappy drenching everything he had deposited in there. By the time his bladder was empty his nappy was seemingly hanging from his hips with the tapes doing a heroic job of holding the underwear up.

A wave of anxiety overcame Scott and he suddenly ducked back into his little hole again. He couldn’t go back out in front of others on the beach like this, he hadn’t just messed his nappy he had destroyed it and in his mind he imagined a cartoonish lump in the back of his padding that everyone would see. He couldn’t embarrass himself in front of that many people, it was the sort of thing people needed years of therapy to get over.

Scott crouched down in his little hole and decided he would have to stay there until the beach cleared no matter how long it took. Every little movement seemed to shift the great weight within the nappy and spread it even further, Scott winced every time he felt the top of the hot faeces rub against his skin. He could only listen as the world continued around him.

The salty coastal air soon became tainted by the smell of fresh poop as the nappy struggled to hold it all in. Scott winced but could do nothing to help his situation, it felt like the time to return had passed and now he could only stay and hope things resolved themselves. He felt stupid to be crouched in this little alcove and hiding from everyone but he didn’t see a choice. He still couldn’t get back to his mummy without walking past dozens of families in a poopy nappy that was barely concealed by his shorts and a cloud of stink that now surrounded him. Staying put was his only option.

Once Scott got used to having the load in his nappy he actually found his time in the nook quite relaxing. He spent his time watching people as the tide slowly rolled in, it was hot but the air was cool and swirled around Scott’s hiding place nicely. The young man lost track of time and before he knew it an hour had passed with him just watching the world go by. The only negative was that the warm mess had rapidly cooled and was now irritating Scott’s skin a little.

“Scott?” A male voice called out from somewhere behind the young man.

Scott turned to where the sound had come from but could only see rock. He didn’t recognise the voice at all but it sounded like he was looking for someone. Scott presumed he must be looking for a different person. It did remind Scott he would have to return to his family sooner or later but it was still too early for that, the beach was still packed. The hefty load in Scott’s nappy provided a stinky reminder of why he had to wait.

Scott returned to his people watching but heard footsteps walking around. He was a little distracted now from having someone so close by, he ducked a little in his hole almost instinctively trying to hide. He saw the man walk past his little hole with a pair of binoculars scanning the beach. He was wearing a bright orange shirt with the words “Lifeguard” stencilled on the back. He had a little walkie-talkie in his back pocket and it was crackling out something that Scott couldn’t understand.

“Scott?” The lifeguard yelled out again.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
21 hours ago, Elfy said:

Just wanted to comment a few things...

1) In regards to the maths. It's not important. I wanted Scott to be doing a lesson, what he does isn't too important. It's Maths, if you would prefer him to be doing calculus or something instead of algebra feel free to replace it.

2) This story was a commission so any problems anyone might have with tropes or structure... I write the best story I can within the confines of the customer in this case. It is also a story I'm immensely happy with. It may be formulaic and tropey but they are formulas and tropes that I very much enjoy, I'm very glad and grateful that many agree with me on that!

3) I believe I have written 2 stories explicitly set in the UK out of... I would estimate at least 50 stories all together. Again, this was a commission where I was asked to set it in the UK and i was more than happy to comply. If any Americans or people from other places find certain aspects confusing because of it imagine how the rest of the world feels when reading other ABDL stories, 99% of which are set in the USA!

Don't get us wrong Elfy, it is a good story and we look forward to reading all the next chapters, we are just wondering about the whole aspect that maybe it's something wrong with Scott and the treatment, but it's not like we are not enjoying the story!

I know :) And I'm very happy and grateful that people are enjoying!

I just saw some points I wanted to respond to. Sometimes I think it's easy to get lost in relatively small details but that usually means the big picture is good. I take it as a compliment :)

• Like 2

Having been found by the lifeguard Scott is taken back to his family in a significantly worse state than when he left them. What follows is likely the most humiliating diaper change he has ever had.

---

---

Scott didn’t know what to do. He still didn’t know if the lifeguard was looking for him but it felt like it was prudent to step out and see. If he hadn’t been in such an embarrassing situation this wouldn’t even be an issue but because of his poopy pants he didn’t want to draw any attention to himself at all. He lifted his head so he was more visible behind the lifeguard but didn’t move any further.

Just as Scott was about to duck back down the lifeguard turned around and saw him. Scott knew he must look weird with his head and shoulders poking out of his little crevasse. The guard looked surprised to see someone standing there, he clearly hadn’t seen Scott when he walked past.

“Are… Are you alright?” The guard asked when Scott didn’t say anything. He seemed perplexed.

“Yes.” Scott replied bashfully. He wished the lifeguard would just leave but he took a few steps closer instead. Scott could see him looking closely and working something out in his head.

“Are you Scott?” The lifeguard asked, “Deborah’s son?”

Scott felt his stomach drop. He was who the lifeguards were looking for which meant his mum had reported him missing like a little child who had wondered off. It also meant that he would likely have to get out of his safe little hiding spot.

“You’re a little bigger than I was expecting.” The lifeguard chuckled. He couldn’t have been more than five years older than Scott. He pulled out his radio, “Yeah, I’ve found Scott. Tell his mum I’m bringing him back soon.”

Scott stayed rooted in his hole. He didn’t want to climb out with the lifeguard right there, his poopy nappy seemed more obvious than ever. The anxiety caused Scott’s bladder to give way again and he flooded his nappy with fresh piss. The warmth was welcome but the increased swelling wasn’t, the young man was terrified he was about to leak.

“My name’s Simon. Your mother has been looking for you.” The lifeguard said with a smile as he crouched down, “I’m here to take you back to her.”

“I can go by myself.” Scott replied without moving. Was it his imagination or did he feel a thin trickle of liquid running down his leg?

“No can do.” Simon replied, “Once a call has been placed we have a duty to return you to your family. Imagine the trouble we would get in if you wandered away again.”

“I’m eighteen-years-old.” Scott moaned in embarrassed indignation, “I can look after myself.”

As Scott looked up with a scowl he swayed backwards slightly and felt the large poopy load in the back of his pants squash against him, a well-timed reminder of his status. He wasn’t imagining it either, squeezing his nappy against the rock produced more of the wretched liquid running down his legs. To make his already horrid situation worse he was now leaking.

“Well, your mother did make it sound like we were looking for someone much younger.” Simon chuckled and shook his head, “She must just be very worried about you.”

“Yeah…” Scott replied bitterly.

“Here, I’ll give you a hand getting up.” Simon said as he walked forwards.

“No, don’t!” Scott tried to stop the lifeguard but it was already too late.

Simon took a few steps forwards until he was at the edge of the small hole and then suddenly flinched. A look of disgust grew across his face as Scott felt his face rapidly reddening.

“What on Earth is that smell!?” Simon exclaimed as he looked around, “It smells like something is rotten or...”

Scott hadn’t realised how bad he must smell. Even the fresh air and sea breeze couldn’t disguise what he had done. He had done all this to try and avoid getting discovered and yet now he was trapped and had no escape, it was only a matter of time before the truth was revealed. The heat amongst the rocks suddenly seemed to intensify as Scott fidgeted uncomfortably.

“Give me your hand.” Simon reached out his hand.

Scott couldn’t refuse. With great reluctance and fear he held out a shaky hand and climbed out of his safe place. The smell must’ve immediately got worse because Simon wrinkled his nose as Scott clambered out on to the rocks. Scott watched the lifeguard as he looked down and then seemed to be hit with the sudden realisation of the truth.

“You’re…” Simon stopped himself before he said any more.

Scott looked a truly sorry state. His shirt was covered with sweat, his shorts had wet patches and the nappy underneath bulged almost comically to leave to doubt of what was down there. Just to complete the ensemble streaks of brown water ran down Scott’s pale legs and on to the rocks below him.

“I needed to poop.” Scott said quietly as if this was a normal thing to do when you needed to go, “I had to find somewhere quiet.”

“But you’re wearing a…” Simon pointed down.

“I know.” Scott replied sardonically. He was incredibly embarrassed but after seeing this reaction so many times it had become more annoying than anything else.

Scott looked down at the ground as Simon seemed too shocked to move. The wet patch beneath Scott was slowly growing as urine dripped down his legs. He was utterly ashamed and knew that worse was to come. He reached behind him and felt the huge lump in his nappy, it was just as large and obvious as he had feared.

“Right… OK… Let’s, erm, let’s get you back to your mum.” Simon finally said as he started to compose himself.

Scott wanted to stay where he was until everyone else had left the beach but that clearly wasn’t an option anymore. If he refused to go with the lifeguard he could already see is mum marching across and dragging him out herself, it would almost certainly be worse than walking under his own power. Scott turned around and heard Simon gasp before starting to clamber over the rocks, much as he had feared it was still packed with families having fun.

“You know, your mum told us you were a baby.” Simon chuckled. He had seemingly regained his composure, “I guess she wasn’t wrong but this wasn’t what I expected!”

Scott looked over his shoulder with a look as dirty as his underpants. He started climbing down the other side of the rock pile with Simon right behind him. As Scott started walking across the sand he noticed a lot of people looking his way. As if the smell and bulging nappy weren’t obvious enough indicators of his shame having a brightly coloured lifeguard guiding him attracted attention. It didn’t take long for the whispering to start.

“Do you smell that?”

“That bulge…”

“Is he in a nappy!?”

Scott had to hurriedly wipe the tears from his eyes as he waddled through the crowds. He could occasionally hear individual comments but much more obvious was the general buzz. It was like a parade and everyone was there to see him as a special attraction.

Each step caused the soft mountain of poop to move side to side lubricating Scott’s skin and making the nappy slip and spread it’s disgusting contents. The cringing man was making such slow progress, it felt like this walk of shame was never going to end. He could see the occasional drip coming out of the bottom of his shorts and wetting the sand underneath him producing a trail of breadcrumbs back to where he had embarrassed himself so badly.

“Oh, thank goodness!” Deborah’s voice rose above the general tumult.

Scott could see his mum and step-dad standing with another of the lifeguards. Elliott and Huw were standing off to the side wrapped in towels from their recent trip into the sea and to Scott’s shock Carrie and Lizzie were standing to the side watching with all the other onlookers. This couldn’t be more public, it felt like Scott should be charging money for the freak show everyone was witnessing.

“He was over by the rocks, ma’am.” Simon said as they closed in on the family spot, “He’s, erm… Well, he’s…”

“In need of a change?” Deborah finished the rather flustered man’s sentence, “Yes, I assumed as much. I can smell as much now as well.”

“Please…” Scott muttered to his mum, “Let’s go home.”

“Take you home?” Deborah said, “Of course, we were looking to leave soon but there’s no way I’m taking you home like that.”

Scott had been afraid of this and he looked beyond his mum at the two girls that had been flirting with him. They were talking to Elliott and looked absolutely shocked at what they were hearing. Scott covered his face as he tried to work out what to do, there was no escape and even as he stood frozen to the spot Nick was rolling out a towel for a nappy change.

There was an audible gasp from the people who were closest to Scott’s family as Nick’s nappy bag was opened up and revealed to be full of disposable nappies, baby wipes and even a stuffed toy that usually sat in the corner of the crib. Seeing the bag open really brought home what was about to happen and hearing the gasps showed how many people were watching as if they were slowly driving past a car crash.

“Mummy… Can we do this in the car or in a store’s bathroom… Anywhere but here?” Scott begged.

“Don’t be silly. The car is too cramped and you need to get out of that dirty nappy as soon as possible. You don’t want a rash, do you?” Deborah asked hypothetically.

Scott was pulled forwards by his mum and as he stumbled he looked around to see the people all looking his way. The lifeguards remained where they were and nobody seemed to want to look away for fear of missing the spectacle. Carrie and Lizzie even took a few steps forwards to get front row seats.

As Scott sat down on the towel and felt his nappy squish underneath him he let out a sob that was quickly joined by more. He couldn’t stop the sobs that seemed to roll out of him like waves crashing on the shore.

“Settle down, baby.” Scott’s step-dad was the one to try to soothe the fussy Scott.

Scott looked to the side to suddenly see plastic being thrust into his face. His mouth was already open and a latex bulb quickly filled it. The red mouth guard bobbed against his lips as his teeth closed automatically around the dummy.

“Now let your mummy change you and then it will all be done.” Nick continued.

Scott couldn’t believe that his family was treating this like a normal event. It seemed like they had been treating him as a baby long enough that they saw him as nothing more. In his family’s eyes he truly was the helpless baby that they had forced him to be. With this awful realisation Scott slowly lowered himself against the towel and felt some of the poop in his nappy squeeze up towards his lower back.

There was a small mercy for the humiliated Scott as the bright sun made it hard to see anything else. He could still hear the crowd muttering though and as his shorts were pulled down he felt ice water flood his veins.

“Oh my God!” A voice somewhere on the beach exclaimed. Scott thought it sounded like Carrie but he wasn’t sure. What he was sure of was the laughter provoked from other people.

Scott was begging for the humiliation to end but he knew it had barely even started. The rip of the tapes seemed somehow louder than the waves in the near distance and in Scott’s head it echoed all down the beach turning everyone’s heads towards his prone body. Despite the heat of the day he was trembling on top of the soft towel.

The nappy slackened and slipped. The wet padding rubbed against Scott’s sensitive organs causing him to shudder, despite all the stress of his situation he suddenly realised just how long it had been since he had last masturbated. The urges had seemingly completely disappeared from when the nappies first arrived.

Scott was quickly brought back to the present as warm air suddenly pressed in against his upper legs and crotch. The front of his nappy was slowly lowered and the smell got much worse. The shame was so intense Scott was willing to do anything to try and calm himself. He sucked on the dummy in his mouth and found that, for some reason, it did indeed make him feel a little better.

Murmuring, muttering, laughter, gasping, exclamations of disbelief and shock. These were the reactions that met Scott’s ears as the front of the nappy was lowered exposing his diminutive private parts to the world. Scott sucked more heavily on his soother as his face burned with shame. He heard two female voices above the cacophony of the watching masses.

“You fancied him!” It was Lizzie’s voice. She was yelling and teasing her friend, it was the most animated Scott had heard her since they started chatting.

“I did not!” Carrie replied equally loudly, “God, what a BABY!”

The final word was spat out with as much venom as Carrie could muster. Scott visibly flinched but was quickly distracted by wet wipes, cold despite the heat of the day, rubbing against his crotch and between his legs.

“Why does Baby Scott still poo poo in his nappies?” Huw’s voice asked loudly with the innocence of a child. His words hit Scott like bullets.

“He’s not a big boy like you.” Elliott replied with an audible sigh, “I don’t know if he’ll ever stop using nappies.”

Scott couldn’t reply and didn’t know what he would say even if he could. The painful words were as unwelcome as they were accurate and Scott knew his teenage brother was right. He could tell that no one in his family expected anything from him except to fill and wet his nappies forever.

Scott had his legs lifted in the air and could hear a collective groan of disgust when his messy rear was displayed. He had to stay like that for several minutes with his blood rushing to his head, the layer of poop on his nappy area had to be slowly cleaned off bit by bit. It was agonising for Scott and felt like it took a very long time.

“Yuck, yuck, yuck.” Deborah said repeatedly under her breath as she cleaned her adult son.

The used nappy was finally pulled away. The heavy padding was taped closed and placed on the sand. Scott could see the discolouration on the outside of the padding, he had really destroyed that thing. His time in the fresh air didn’t last long though, when his legs were lowered it was on to an open nappy which sank slightly as he put his weight down. He was visibly pleased when the front of the nappy was lifted and taped closed. He had truly reached the point where his exposed nappy was a relief. At least it was clean.

“It’s time to go.” Deborah told her family who started packing things up. She angrily swatted at Scott’s thigh to get him off the towel.

“Can… Can I have my shorts?” Scott asked around his dummy in quiet desperation as he stood up and heard himself crinkle. He looked around with a red face, many of the watching crowd had dispersed in disgust or gone back to enjoying their day. Scott was like any other infant with an exposed nappy to these strangers now.

“No, you can’t.” Deborah replied tersely, “You soiled those when you leaked. We didn’t bring a change.”

Scott bit his lip and crouched down to pick up the towel he had been laying on. It had a few stains from the recent change but he could wrap it around himself for modesty at least. He had barely picked it up before Deborah snatched it away. Scott could see his mum was extremely displeased.

“You just can’t keep anything clean can you?” Deborah angrily said to Scott, “How dare you run away like that and worry your family.”

Scott hung his head. In truth he just wanted to say or do whatever he could to placate his mother so that he could get some trousers. As the family packed everything away and bagged up the wet shorts and soiled towel it seemed clear they expected Scott to keep his nappy on display. Scott was burning from constant humiliation at his situation but felt unable to stop anything.

“You can carry these.” Deborah spat out, “Unless you are such a wittle baby that you need to crawl back to the car.”

Scott was tearing up and sucked the latex teat in his mouth for a little comfort. He picked up his nappy bag and slung it over his shoulder, it was more obvious than ever that he was the baby of the family. Scott turned away hoping to hurry the family along to the car but Deborah stopped him.

“You can carry this too.” Deborah said with disgust.

Scott turned around and was handed his heavy used nappy. Scott recoiled with disgust as the balled up padding dropped into his hands, the absorbent padding was swollen and spongy. Scott could feel just how weighty his used nappies were and the smell seemed to escape the top and went straight to his nose.

“Yeah, not pleasant is it?” Deborah said when she saw Scott hold the nappy away from him, “Maybe fi I made you deal with your poopy nappies you’d take potty training more seriously.”

Scott was so humiliated and mortified he felt like he was in shock. The family started walking towards the car and Scott went with them. People catcalled and laughed with every crinkling step as Scott carried his nappy bag and used nappy with him. He sucked his dummy and even wished he truly was a baby so that this wouldn’t be so humiliating.

Tears flowed down Scott’s face as he was forced through this walk of shame with a family who either didn’t notice or didn’t care about the reactions he was getting. Scott kept his eyes down but he saw people with their phones out taking pictures or video of him, the secret he had tried so desperately to keep was going to be plastered all over the internet and he couldn’t have been more embarrassingly dressed. He dropped his used nappy into a trash can and but it felt like he was leaving more than just the dirty underwear at the beach, he was leaving what remained of his dignity.

By the time the family had got to the car Scott was aching to get into the toddler seat and out of the sun. As soon as the door opened he scampered in and sat his dry butt in the seat. He blushed when it was Elliott who came around to strap him in. He smiled at Scott and patted him a couple of times on the front of the nappy before going round and getting in the other side of the car. As the car pulled away Scott finally felt safe again, the crushing reality of everything that had happened dropped on him and no matter how much he tried he couldn’t stop the tears.

Michael started sobbing and before he knew it he was loudly crying in the most infantile way with snot and tears running down his face. Drool dropped from the dummy as he cried and wailed helplessly in his booster seat.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2