LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Baby of the Family

Scott is the black sheep of his family. The young man takes no responsibility for himself and, even worse, lets down his family often. His world is soon turned upside down as an old problem rears it's head again. He doesn't realise but he is standing at the start of a very long path with a destination he doesn't want to reach.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-EIGHT EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

If you are interested please consider giving my Patreon page a look :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

The Baby of the Family

By Elfy

“I’m really fed up of having to come to your school to be told about you misbehaving!” Deborah yelled down the hallway, “You’re eighteen-years-old for goodness sake!”

Scott rolled his eyes. He was practically finished with school and only had one term left which would start after the Easter break. Today had been the last day of term and, not for the first time, Scott’s Mum had been called in to talk to the Head Teacher. Scott thought everyone was overreacting, so what if he had made the teacher cry through his rowdiness it wasn’t like it was on purpose. Scott found school incredibly boring and was frequently in trouble and getting suspended, in his head he was counting down the days until he was free of that place. This Easter break was like an oasis and Scott wanted to live it up as much as he could.

“Whatever Mum…” Scott replied as he put his jacket on.

“And where are you going?” Deborah asked crossly, “You said you’d look after your brothers whilst your step-dad and I went out for a meal.”

“Must’ve slipped my mind.” Scott smirked as he shrugged and opened the front door.

Scott was very much the black sheep of the house. His younger brothers were much better behaved than he was. Elliot was twelve-years-old and Huw was only two-years-old but seemed very smart for his age. Deborah, Scott’s Mum and Nick, Scott’s step-father were always doting on the precocious youngster. Scott definitely felt like an outcast from the rest of the family but he also knew it was mostly his fault, his behaviour frustrated everyone.

As Scott left the house and ignored his Mum’s protestations he started walking into town where he would meet his friends and start partying for as long as he possibly could.

---

The night out turned into a wild weekend and Scott came stumbling hope on the Sunday night after a few days that would’ve put most men in the hospital. He loudly came in long after everyone else had gone to bed. He drunkenly wobbled up the stairs and despite nearly falling down them he eventually reached his bedroom. He banged into a closed door and heard a startled yelp followed by crying from inside, he had woken Huw up.

Scott ignored his baby brother’s distress and walked into his bedroom. He just about got his clothes off before he collapsed on to his bed and almost immediately started snoring. He had some really strange dreams that night a lot of which involved water in some way, one of which involved him swimming in a pool and no matter how hard he tried he could just never reach the edge.

When Scott’s eyes opened the next day the first thing he noticed was the pounding headache and sore throat that seemed so common after his heavy partying. The second thing he noticed only came around when he shifted slightly on his bed. It felt like there was a large area of wetness centred on his crotch.

It took Scott a moment to know what he was even feeling but when he realised that he had wet the bed he quickly scrambled up and off the mattress. He pulled the cover off and stared in horror at the wet patch that seemed to cover a good portion of the sheet. He hadn’t just wet the bed, he had absolutely soaked it.

Scott had a history of similar problems. For as long as he could remember he had experienced problems with his bladder and had regularly had to get up in the night to go to the toilet. Combined with his bowels which often gave him little warning of needing to go. He hadn’t had an accident in quite a few years but the last one had been enough to scare him for a long time.

Scott had been on the bus heading home from school, it had been a little after his thirteenth birthday and he had been absolute desperate for the bathroom. He had nearly made it all the way despite the fidgeting and pressure he felt. It felt so weird being so desperate when everyone around him was acting normally. He had reached his bus stop and it was when he stepped off the bus that he finally lost control. He remembered feeling a hot sticky lump that seemed to push out and then slowly rub against his skin. Every step seemed to spread the excrement. Thankfully he had been able to get home and by some minor miracle he was able to clean up and dispose of the evidence without anyone knowing.

Scott was hoping for the possibility of hiding his accident again. He pulled on his pants from the previous night but before he could even strip the bed he was exposed. The door to the bedroom opened and Scott froze where he was standing.

“Scott, Mum says it’s…” It was Elliot. Scott’s twelve-year-old brother was standing in the doorway where he had suddenly stopped. The teenager with an untidy mop of dirty blonde hair and freckles was looking in with a frown.

“Leave!” Scott quickly exclaimed as he tried to hurry across to close the door.

“Dude, did you…” Elliot’s face was breaking into a wide grin but he was cut off when Scott ran over and slammed the door in his face.

Scott put his hands up to his face. This was the worst possible way to wake and he wanted to just start the day again. He could hear his younger brother laughing as he walked away. He should’ve tried to bribe Elliot to stay quiet but it was too late now. He felt desperate but also powerless. When Scott heard footsteps coming back up the stairs he knew it was too late to do anything.

“What is going on?” Deborah walked into the room without even pausing.

Scott was sat on the floor as he watched his Mum march straight to the bed. He watched with embarrassment as she looked down at the soaked sheet. She seemed to stand there for a solid minute leaving Scott in an unbearable state of tension. His temples throbbed, all he wanted was to curl up and go back to sleep but he knew that wasn’t on the cards anymore.

“What the hell is this!?” Deborah finally shouted as she pointed at the sheet.

“A bed.” Scott’s smart-mouth answered before his brain could stop it.

“I’ve had enough of this!” Deborah spun to face her son who was still sitting on the floor. She was apoplectic with anger, “You mess around at school, you spend your nights going God-knows-where and doing God-knows-what and now you wet the bed?”

“It wasn’t my fault!” Scott shouted back, “I was asleep!”

“It’s never your fault is it?” Deborah shook her head in disappointment, “You get suspended from school and it’s the teacher’s fault, you get picked up by the police and you did nothing wrong. Now you wet the bed and it’s what? The alcohol’s fault? Who chose to get black-out drunk?”

Scott rolled his eyes and looked around. He yawned with an exaggerated motion to show his mum how bored he was with this conversation.

“You’re acting like a little baby!” Deborah was so angry her face was turning red, “I swear Huw acts more grown up than you.”

“Then you should tell him to get a job then.” Scott muttered, “And get off my case.”

Deborah shook her head and started leaving the room before she said something she would regret. She was beyond upset with her supposedly adult son and as she closed the door behind her she thought about what she had just said. It was true that Scott was failing to be an adult by any metric and wetting the bed was the icing on the cake. She had to find some way of fixing Scott’s behaviour before he did something that would mess his life up for good.

---

“Can we PLEASE change the radio station?” Scott practically begged.

The whole family were crammed into the car and heading down the road towards the highway. Much to Scott’s annoyance they were all going to visit his grandmother’s house and, even more annoying for the young man, he was forced to come along. He was sat in the middle of the backseat with his baby brother Huw in a car seat next to him and Elliot on the other side playing some sort of handheld gaming device.

“You don’t like classic rock?” Nick, Scott’s stepdad, said in mock surprise.

Nick was driving the car whilst Deborah relaxed in the front passenger seat. Scott rolled his eyes in annoyance, of course he didn’t want to listen to the crappy “Dad rock” that Nick had put on the radio.

Scott tried to tune out everything as the car barrelled down the highway. The car was noisy and stuffy in the summer heat and Scott’s patience was hanging on by the thinnest of margins. He felt like he might snap at any moment if everyone didn’t stop annoying him.

It was a long trip and after an hour Scott started to feel something worse than boredom. The car was rolling down a barren stretch of highway when the eighteen-year-old’s tummy suddenly rumbled menacingly. Scott had experienced the same feeling many times and it usually came shortly before he made a mad dash to the bathroom but he was acutely aware that there was no toilet available in the car. He had experienced control issues for a long time and a shiver ran down his spine even as he felt the pressure starting to grow.

“Mum, I need the bathroom.” Scott said as casually as he could muster. He ignored his younger brother looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

“We passed one a few miles back.” Deborah replied with obvious annoyance, “Why didn’t you tell us then?”

“I didn’t need to go then…” Scott replied. He let his sentence trail off a bit.

“Well it looks like the next rest stop is about thirty miles from here.” Deborah said as she looked at the map in her lap, “You’ll have to wait. We should be there in about half an hour.”

Scott didn’t reply but a feeling of dread started to descend on him. He had flashbacks to his accident on the bus and all the close calls over the years. A small part of him already knew he wasn’t going to make it but the rest of him refused to accept that fact. Scott started clenching and concentrating really hard on not having an accident but it seemed like the harder he tried to avoid one the more he felt like he needed to go.

“Quit squirming.” Elliot elbowed Scott in the side in annoyance.

Scott normally wouldn’t take that kind of provocation lying down but he was far too distracted to deal with his brother. He was squirming a lot as he felt cramps rolling down his digestive system. He was quickly reaching the critical point but they were still a long way from the rest stop.

“Will you kids settle down!?” Deborah turned in her seat and glared after Scott accidentally kicked the back of her chair. He was fidgeting so much it was clear he was getting on everyone’s nerves.

Scott looked at the clock in the centre of the car’s dashboard. It had only been ten minutes since he had first asked for the toilet. The discouraging realisation that despite how hard he was fighting there was still so long to go was the final straw. Scott’s body couldn’t take it anymore. His bowels pushed and he knew he couldn’t stop it.

Scott froze in place as he felt his bowels finally win the battle. A solid turd surged forwards and past his helpless sphincter, it hit his underpants and became stuck. Scott felt deeply uncomfortable as his delicate hole was held open by the poop that was now trapped halfway out of his body. Scott was forced to lift himself off the seat as subtly as he could. Almost as soon as he created a gap between himself and the seat the pressure that had built up seemed to explode and Scott felt a sudden hot stickiness expand over his rear end.

Scott was in shock as he took a deep breath. After such a long battle against messing his pants it had all happened so quickly. He lowered himself back against the seat before someone got suspicious and felt his body sink into the poop which spread out over even more of his skin. He winced as his face went red and he felt himself flush with heat. Everything felt extremely surreal as nobody seemed to immediately pick up on what had just happened. It didn’t take long for Deborah to start sniffing the air.

“Smells like someone needs a nappy change.” Deborah said as she turned in her seat. She leaned right around to see Huw who was asleep and thanks to the way his toddler seat pushed his waist out in front of him she could see that the baby’s nappy was both clean and dry.

Scott felt awful and knew her was only seconds away from being caught. There was nothing he could do and as he felt tears filling his eyes he covered his face with his hands.

“Oh my God!” Elliot suddenly exclaimed, “It’s Scott!”

“Scott?” Deborah turned to her oldest son, “For Heaven’s sake! Really!?”

Scott couldn’t deny what had happened. The smell was filling the car and Elliot was now pushing Scott away with one hand whilst opening the window with another. Scott felt utterly ashamed as each movement and bump in the road emphasised the sizable load he had dumped in his pants. A sob escaped him despite his efforts to hold it back. The confident eighteen-year-old was one verge of tears.

“Nick, we need to get to a supermarket.” Deborah turned to face the front of the car again. She looked at her map for a few seconds, “Take the next exit and there’s a supermarket not too far away.”

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

i'm confused?

his mom said no bathrooms for 30 miles, but as soon as he loses control, she says there's a supermarket off the next exit?

and what year is this taking place where they're using a physical map to look up directions?

Scott didn't say how desperate he was. When his Mum said there was a rest stop in 30 miles it was with the understanding that he would be able to hold it, after all he said he only just noticed his need after passing the last rest stop. She assumed that turning off the highway and going out of their way to a rest room wasn't necessary.

Secondly, paper maps are still useful! Not everyone prefers to use electronic directions and that becomes true the higher in age you go :)

• Like 1

Another point is, there are still places that cell phone signals are pretty negligible, especially in rural areas.  Without cell phone signal, no internet, and most navigation software pulls data from websites.  I miss the apps that let you download maps.  A few years ago I had to travel to rural Tennessee, and a few places my cell phone signal strength dropped to nearly nothing. I am on Verizon which does have a decent network. I was in the bass end of no where though.

• 2 weeks later...

Having suffered humiliation in the car Scott is taken to the nearest supermarket. His humiliating situation is getting worse quickly and he feels out of control of the situation. Things get even worse when his mother proposes an unusual solution to their problems.

---

This story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and with a $5 a month pledge you can see all my updates a week before anyone else. For $10 a month you can get early access plus access to TWENTY-EIGHT EXCLUSIVE stories that only my patrons get to see.

---

Scott felt awful. He dared to glance at his younger brother but saw Elliot getting as close to the window as possible with a look of disgust on his face. Scott desperately wanted to get out of the messy clothes but it was impossible in such cramped quarters. He couldn’t even create separation from Elliot.

“Ugh, this is disgusting.” Elliot said after a few minutes, “Why would you do this?”

“I didn’t mean to!” Scott replied loudly.

“Don’t shout at your brother.” Deborah said quickly, “He’s right. This is disgusting and you have no one to blame but yourself. You’re like a little baby.”

“Am not!” Scott yelled. Even as he said it he knew he sounded like a toddler having a tantrum.

The car twisted through some streets and Scott kept his eyes down on his knees. The smell was oppressive and everyone wanted to escape it as soon as possible. Scott felt the sticky waste coating his rear end and every movement increased it’s surface area, he couldn’t believe this wasn’t some kind of horrible nightmare.

Eventually the car pulled up to the supermarket. The car found the nearest spot but before anyone could get out Deborah turned around and told everyone to wait in the car whilst she bought some new clothes for her supposedly adult son. She was just grabbing her bag when Scott realised they didn’t need to do this at all.

“Erm, Mum?” Scott was hesitant to speak up, “We’ve got lots of spare clothes in the car.”

“I know.” Deborah replied shortly, “Now be quiet and wait for me to come back.”

“Can I step out at least?” Elliot asked desperately. He had his shirt pulled up to cover his mouth and nose.

“Sure, just stay in range of the car.” Deborah said.

Scott looked around sadly as all the doors opened and everyone stepped out. Even baby Huw abandoned the car when he was lifted out by Scott’s stepdad. Scott was by himself and honestly felt a little better because of it, at least he was now being judged from afar rather than up close. He saw his younger brother eagerly gulping the fresh air and felt his already red face blush even deeper.

For five excruciating minutes Scott was left alone in the car. The smell was indescribable and only getting worse, Scott tried to be as still as a statue to avoid making his situation worse but he felt absolutely miserable. When he saw his mum coming back he hardly felt any better though he saw her holding a couple of shopping bags which gave him hope of getting out of these soiled clothes.

“Come with me.” Deborah ordered when she reached the car. She opened the door and stood aside for Scott to get out.

“Go out there?” Scott asked with worry, “But there’s lots of people around and I’m…”

“You can either come with me or we can get you changed on the floor out here.” Deborah’s choice was stark.

Scott was horrified at both options and neither seemed in any way agreeable. This was his worst nightmare come to life and he now had to pick his poison, it seemed like both options would be embarrassing.

“Why can’t I change in the car?” Scott whined desperately. He willed the tears forming in his eyes to go away.

“You have to be joking.” Deborah shook her head, “I’m not going to soil the car the same way you soiled your pants.”

Scott’s face was practically glowing but he understood his mum’s logic. More than anything he wanted to get out of these soiled clothes and yet to do so meant leaving the car. There was no way out of this situation that didn’t end in humiliation. Scott winced as he started sliding across the seat to the door, he could feel the thick mess in his pants smearing against his skin.

“We’ll go inside.” Scott muttered bashfully.

Scott’s hand was grabbed by Deborah and she started marching into the store. Scott had to hurry to keep up. The slimy contents of his underpants shifted and expanded with every step and Scott was left waddling like a penguin towards the cavernous shop entrance. He looked around to try and gauge whether people knew about what he had done, some seemed to be looking his way but it was hard to tell whether that was because he had pooped himself or if it was because he was being practically dragged into the store by his mother.

Inside the store Deborah stopped in front of the greeter. The greeter’s smile faltered as he looked at the angry woman dragging a man in behind her. No doubt he believed he was about to face an irate customer.

“Do you have a baby changing area?” Deborah asked impatiently.

“A baby-” The greeter started to say.

“For my son.” Deborah loudly interrupted causing some nearby people to look.

Scott was in shock at the situation and all he could do was stare in open-mouthed horror. He heard some snickering from behind him and turned to see a group of teenagers who must’ve overheard what was happening, he could almost feel their eyes as they looked down at a rear end that was covered in poop.

The greeter rather meekly pointed to the side. Up past all the cash registers there were four doors that were clearly bathrooms. Deborah started pulling Scott towards them with her bags swinging from her hand. Scott thought one of the bags looked a little too heavy to just be clothes and their seemed to be a rectangular package in there.

As the doors came into focus Scott could see two of the four were marked male and female with a third one being a disabled bathroom. The fourth one showed a baby on a changing table and it was to this one that Scott was dragged. When Deborah pulled on the handle he was relieved that it was occupied. It was short lived though as the smell started to catch up with him. Nearby people were sniffing the air and looking in his direction.

“Mum, can we PLEASE just use the disabled bathroom?” Scott hissed desperately.

“Absolutely not.” Deborah replied as she waited next to the changing room door, “What if an actual disabled person needed to use it?”

The next minute felt like an hour and by the time the baby changing room door unlocked it seemed like half the customers in the store were looking at Scott with disgust. A woman walked out with an infant babbling in her arms. She looked at Deborah and then at Scott, she sniffed the air almost like a cartoon before shaking her head in disgust.

Scott didn’t stand out in front of others any longer than he had to. He darted inside the bathroom and was actually glad when Deborah walked in and closed the door. He felt his body relax a little now that he was outside the view of everyone.

“Get up on the table.” Deborah ordered as she put her bags down and started rolling up her shirt sleeves.

“But-” Scott started.

“Get on that table right now or I’ll take you back out into the store and change you there.” Deborah’s eyes were wide and filled Scott with fear. He wasn’t used to seeing his mother this angry.

Scott didn’t want to test his mum’s patience because it was clear there wasn’t a lot of it to be had. He didn’t want to climb up on the changing table like a baby but he felt out of options. She took a deep breath and clambered up on to the padded surface, when he turned and sat down he felt the mess in his underpants spread even further. He winced as the rapidly cooling excrement dirtied even more of his body.

“I can’t believe I still have to do this at your age.” Deborah said as she walked forwards, “Even Huw has managed to keep his pants clean and dry.”

Scott could feel his bottom lip trembling. Despite all his efforts to be cool and disobedient he found himself following his mum’s orders. There was something about having full underpants that made him very compliant. He just wanted his mum to make all of this better.

Deborah pulled off Scott’s shirt and then his shoes and socks. The eighteen-year-old wasn’t even allowed to take control of his own undressing. Deborah winced as she undid Scott’s pants and lowered them, all that Scott was left in was his soiled underwear. The smell had grown almost unbearable.

Scott was absolutely mortified to be down to his dirty underwear in front of his mum. His hands went to cover himself but they were wrenched away by Deborah who was like a woman on a mission. She took a deep breath and then suddenly pulled down on the underwear.

It was like time suddenly slowed down as Scott realised he was now fully nude in front of his mum. He looked down and saw that much like his behind his crotch was covered in his poop. He thought for a second that he was going to throw up.

Deborah pulled a packet of wet wipes out of the bag. She opened them up and set about cleaning her adult son without a word. Scott cringed as he was wiped clean though he couldn’t deny how much better he felt as the crap was washed away.

It took ages for Scott to be fully cleaned and he had to be rolled this way and that before his mum was satisfied. The worst part was when she cleaned Scott’s genitals, he had to stay still whilst his mum took hold of his most sensitive areas to clean them. He felt even more ashamed than he did in the car. He was just about to sit up when his mum stopped him.

“Wait.” Deborah commanded.

Scott watched as his mum turned and walked to the other plastic bag. He saw her reach down and tear something open. It was only when she stood up that he realised what that something was.

“No, no, no…” Scott shook his head rapidly.

“A nappy.” Deborah said simply as she walked across the room.

“I’m not wearing that!” Scott exclaimed. He tried to sit up but his mum pup her hand on his chest and pushed him back down.

“I’ve had enough of you acting like a baby.” Deborah said sternly, “Your behaviour has been awful for too long and now. Wetting your bed and now pooping your pants is the final straw.”

“But-” Scott desperately wanted to plead his case.

“This is not up for negotiation!” Deborah said so loudly Scott was worried her voice would carry out of the door.

Scott was horrified as Deborah went to the foot of the changing table. He found this impossible to believe but before he had time to fully process everything his legs were in the air. His arms flailed at the unexpected movement and when his legs were lowered he felt soft padding underneath his butt. Baby powder was sprinkled liberally over the young man’s crotch falling like snow. Scott didn’t remember his childhood but he had strong feelings of babyhood as the front of the nappy was pulled up and over his crotch. It felt even thicker than it looked and it crinkled very loudly. Scott’s mum was very experienced at changing nappies and it showed as she quickly completed the task.

The tapes were pulled tightly and the sides of the nappy hugged Scott tightly as they were placed on the front of the padding. Scott felt almost as humiliated as when he originally pooped himself, it was like the nappy was an admission that it might happen again.

“This Tena will make sure you don’t cause a mess if you have another accident in your pants.” Deborah said as she tugged on the waistband and checked the fitting of the nappy.

Scott couldn’t take any more and a loud sob escaped his mouth. Once the dam was broken he couldn’t stop the tears that followed, he covered his face with his hands as he started crying like a baby.

“Crying?” Deborah cocked an eyebrow, “It’s amazing I didn’t see how immature you are before, maybe this nappy is perfect for you.”

When Scott felt his mum’s hands leave him he sat up with a crescendo of crinkles. He slid to the side and dropped off the table, his first thought was to get his clothes to cover himself up but he found Deborah already stuffing them into a bag.

Scott looked down at the nappy. He pressed his hand against the front despite his disgust, the smooth plastic felt so strange and alien compared to what he was used to. It bulged out in every direction and despite saying discreet on the packaging it felt like they were the most obvious things in the world. Scott thought about tearing the nappy off but now that he was without his clothes he knew it would just leave him naked and stuck in a restroom in a supermarket.

“Put these on.” Deborah had reached into the shopping bag and pulled out some clothes which she placed on the now clear changing table.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Scott has been utterly humiliated in fronnt of his family and now has to rejoin them. He can only hope to keep his new underwear a secret as they complete the journey to his aunt's house. 

---

---

Scott’s eyes grew like hubcaps as he looked down at what his mum had bought. The t-shirt was a striking red colour with a picture of a steam train on the front. It looked so juvenile and Scott wondered why a shop would sell this, surely there wasn’t a market for adult sized children’s clothing. What really caught Scott’s eye though was the pale yellow shorts.

“I… I can’t!” Scott gasped, “There’s no way I can wear these!”

“Would you prefer to walk out of here in just your nappy?” Deborah asked as she put her hand on the door handle.

“Wait!” Scott desperately lunged forwards to stop his mum doing anything. His nappy rustled with every slight movement, the noise amplified by the shape and size of the room.

Scott usually wouldn’t think his mum would really open the door and expose him to the world but after she bought him these clothes and put him in a nappy he didn’t know what to think anymore. He backed up to the changing table and looked at the clothes again. He couldn’t believe he had been reduced to this, it had to be the worst day of his life.

The shirt barely fit but that was an afterthought for Scott who was experiencing much bigger issues. The shorts, when pulled up, left nothing to the imagination. The thin material of the clothing bulged dramatically in every direction thanks to the thickness underneath it. The waistband of the nappy flared out from his body and peeked over the shorts no matter how much Scott tried to pull it up. The thin nappy material didn’t even hide the nappy underneath which was somewhat visible through the stretched material.

“I can’t go out like this.” Scott said as he looked up from his shorts to his mum, “Mum, everyone will know!”

“You’re just being paranoid.” Deborah replied as she gathered all of their things and dropped the soiled clothes in the airtight bin.

Scott looked into the mirror and saw the nappy that was clearly bulging out from his crotch. He tried again to cover it with the shirt and tried to pull the shorts up but it was a physical impossibility. He could tell he was wearing a nappy and he was sure it would be obvious to everyone else at the supermarket as well. He was in shock, everything was happening so quickly.

“Is everyone alright in there?” A knock at the door preceded the question that seemed to be coming from a young woman.

“We’ll be out in a second.” Deborah called out, “Sorry, my big baby made a big mess!”

Scott felt as if he was melting as his knees went weak and he trembled. He couldn’t believe his mum would shout that out to whoever was listening. Everything was out of control and Scott never wanted to leave the changing room which now seemed like the only safe place within miles.

“Come on.” Deborah grabbed Scott’s hand and started pulling him towards the door.

Scott was forced to follow along as his heart hammered almost out of his chest. His face felt hot and he was already cringing when his mum reached for the lock. He still half-expected her to pull back at the last second as if this was all a practical joke but the door clicked and with one pull of the handle it swung open to reveal the busy shop outside.

Scott followed his mum back out into the bright lights of the supermarket and looked around fearfully. There was a small queue for the baby changing room and Scott saw each of the mothers and fathers looking at him, he saw their gazes drop to his padded butt almost as one. He looked away before he could register their reactions. As he walked quickly he tried to hide behind his mum like a scared toddler but there were people in every direction, it felt like they were all looking his way as if he had a neon billboard pointing at him telling everyone what he was wearing. Despite his mum saying no one would be able to tell it seemed like the exact opposite was true.

Scott could hear himself crinkle as he was forced into an unfamiliar wide-legged waddle. This seemed so unreal and the seconds seemed to stretch into infinity, every moment was a fresh humiliation and every time Scott thought he’d hit rock bottom he was proven wrong.

Leaving the staring faces of the store behind Scott walked outside. If he was hoping for relief he was sadly mistaken as the car park was almost as busy as the store. Scott concentrated on this strange feeling between his legs, the plastic of the nappy rubbing on his crotch and the crinkling thickness felt bizarre, it was like having a pillow in between his thighs.

The car was close by and Scott could see his father pointing to something in the distance which was thankfully distracting his brothers. Scott sheepishly shuffled up to the rear door and slipped inside before anyone even knew he was there.

“Oh, you’re back.” Nick said. His voice was slightly muffled by the window separating him from Scott, “Is everything OK?”

“Everything is fine.” Deborah stated, “We should go though. We have time to make up.”

Huw was placed in his baby seat and Elliot slipped in the other side. Scott was trying desperately not to move, the shirt hid his nappy better when he was sitting down and maybe if he didn’t crinkle he could actually get away with this. He was cringing as his brother looked at him strangely, it was as if he could tell something was wrong but couldn’t put his finger on what.

“I’ll just shove these down here.” Deborah’s voice got the attention of all her offspring.

The heads along the backseat swivelled as Deborah leaned down and slid the open packet of nappies down by Elliot’s feet. Scott’s eyes widened in horror as his younger brother looked down and saw the pictures and instructions of the nappies.

“What is this…” Elliot started to say. As he looked up and across to Scott it seemed like all the pieces of the puzzle suddenly clicked together, “You’re wearing a nappy!?”

Scott was frozen. He wanted to deny the obvious and lie but it was already too late. Of course he was wearing a nappy. A big thick crinkling nappy to stop him having more accidents. His face was flushing red again and he meekly lowered his head to look at the seat between him and his brother. His eyes were brimming with tears.

Elliot reached forwards and almost as if he was pulling the curtain back on something scary he slowly lifted Scott’s shirt. The paper-like waistband was sticking out to remove any and all doubt. Scott was in a nappy.

“You ARE wearing a nappy!” Elliot’s face broke into a shocked smile and he almost immediately started giggling. The laughter grew and grew until it seemed like Elliot could hardly breathe.

“Shut up…” Scott muttered before he got choked up with a sob.

“Scott wear nappy like me!” Huw called out from the baby seat in his childish English.

As the people in the car chuckled Scott could no longer hold back the waterworks. It started quietly but quickly grew into a loud, almost infantile, tantrum. He felt so utterly humiliated, it was as if everything that had made him a man had been stripped away.

“I’m not going to listen to you cry all the way to Aunt Stephanie’s.” Deborah reached around her seat and into Huw’s nappy bag.

Knowing that nothing good could come out of that bag Scott tried to stop his tears but he couldn’t seem to calm down. He wiped his eyes with his arms and it was when he couldn’t see what was happening that he felt something being pushed against his lips. As the soft latex pushed against his teeth he opened his mouth almost automatically.

Scott almost had a heart attack when he felt a flared plastic mouth guard hit his lips. He realised his mum had just shoved a pacifier into his mouth, to complete the embarrassment she clipped the end of the string to his shirt so that he wouldn’t lose it if he spat it out.

Spitting out the dummy was Scott’s first response and the light plastic weight dropped down and bounced against his chest. He couldn’t stand the way the others were making fun of him. It seemed like after years of him dominating the family the field had been flipped upside down.

“Put it back in.” Deborah looked pointedly at her oldest son, “Unless you want to go over my knee for a spanking right here in this car park.”

Scott took a deep shuddering breath. He could see that his mum wasn’t joking around. With all eyes on him he took hold of the binky in his shaking hand and popped it back into his mouth.

“Good boy.” Deborah said with mock-encouragement, “Now, let’s go.”

As the car rolled out of the car park Scott hunched his shoulders and looked down at his thickly padded crotch. He would spend most of the rest of the trip not looking up and trying to ignore his brothers making fun of him.

---

Scott had never felt so embarrassed but in an attempt to shield himself from the humiliation he had tried to fall asleep whilst leaning on the side of the baby seat. It must’ve worked because Scott suddenly found himself opening his eyes outside of his aunt’s house. The disturbances as people were getting out of the car woke him up and it took him a second to realise that the pacifier was still in his mouth, a long line of drool had come out of the side of his lips and formed a small puddle on the seat just next to his shorts.

The front door to the house opened and Scott saw his aunt walking out with a big smile. Stephanie looked a lot like Scott’s mom and they embraced in front of the car. Scott was extremely reluctant to get out of the vehicle knowing that the padding between his legs would be seen straight away. As if things couldn’t get any worse Scott was surprised to see his maternal grandmother walking out as well. Scott didn’t see Margaret very often because of the distance but it was starting to feel like there was going to be an audience just to embarrass him.

Margaret and Stephanie both greeted and hugged each of the children and then turned to the car where they saw Scott still sitting awkwardly in the middle of the backseat. They started walking over and Scott felt his stomach drop from nerves and embarrassment. They walked up to the open door and looked inside with confused smiles.

“Scott, why have you got a dummy?” Stephanie asked with a frown.

Scott knew the questions were coming but he had no idea how he was supposed to answer any of them. He sort of mumbled around the pacifier for a couple of seconds before he saw his mum walking over.

“He’s been nothing but trouble recently.” Deborah sauntered over with a voice dripping in frustration, “Then to top it all off he…”

“Mum, please…” Scott tried to beg around the pacifier.

“… Crapped his pants on the way here.” Deborah broke the horrible news, “We had to stop at a supermarket to sort it all out.”

“But why the dummy?” Stephanie eventually asked after recovering from some of the shock.

“I’ve had enough of his behaviour.” Deborah said, “If he’s going to act like a baby he will be treated like one.”

Stephanie and Margaret looked at each other in shock. Scott watched as Deborah reached into the car and pulled out the open packet of nappies that had been bought at the supermarket. She held them up to her sister and mother who looked from the package to Scott and back, the shock was clear on their faces.

“He will be wearing and using nappies for the duration of our stay.” Deborah informed the other two women.

“Using!?” Scott exclaimed suddenly. He hadn’t even thought about the possibility of using these embarrassing underpants.

“Come on inside.” Deborah said to Scott ignoring his sudden outburst.

Scott couldn’t put this off forever and he slid across the seat to the door. He was acutely aware of each and every small crinkle as if there was a microphone held up to his crotch. He slowly got out of the car and stood up.

“I don’t believe it…” Stephanie gasped before covering her mouth.

Scott cringed as he turned towards the house and started slinking inside. He wanted to hide in an empty room forever and could already hear the women outside talking more about his humiliating state.

“Do you need your nappy changed?” Elliot asked with an evil smile.

“Shut up!” Scott quickly shot back angrily.

“Calm down, baby.” Elliot laughed, “You don’t want me to tell your mummy you’re being naughty. You might get a spanking.”

Scott balled his fists up but resisted retaliating. He pushed past Elliot and went into the house, it was a large place and that was fortunate as Scott wanted to find a quiet place and stay there away from all the madness.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Scott is at his Aunt's house and in a very embarrassing situation. With no choice he is forced to do something he detests and then discovers just how serious his family is in enforcing his new position.

---

---

For most of the rest of the day Scott hid away from everyone else as much as he could. He couldn’t get used to the nappy between his legs no matter how long it was there and as time went on he became increasingly in need of the bathroom. Samantha’s house only had one bathroom and as tempted as Scott was to try and get to it he was sure he would be seen and stopped. His mum wasn’t playing around about him using his padding. He reached down and absentmindedly rubbed the front of his shorts as he contemplated what seemed increasingly inevitable.

Finally Scott could take no more of the desperation. He was hiding out in a spare bedroom towards the back of the house and made sure no one was coming. He could hear the rest of the family laughing and joking together and it seemed like everyone had forgotten he was there, a fact he was very thankful of.

Scott couldn’t believe what he was about to do. He closed the door and stood behind it to stop it from opening in case anyone came. He stood up completely straight and tried to relax his body. No matter what he tried he just couldn’t get his body to relax. For someone who earlier in the day helplessly soiled themselves without being able to stop it he was confused as to why he couldn’t choose to pee when he wanted to.

“Just do it…” Scott angrily commanded his body.

It took several minutes and Scott tried several different positions before he finally made some progress. He stood in the centre of the room and imagined having a urinal right in front of him. He relaxed and managed to stop himself from tensing up, a spurt of pee shot into the nappy before Scott inadvertently clamped himself closed. He gradually relaxed again and now the urine flowed freely.

Scott shuddered as he flooded his nappy. He was worried that it wouldn’t be able to take his full bladder but the padding was very resilient and absorbed everything he put into it. He was grudgingly impressed with the nappy’s capacity.

“Scott!” Nick, Scott’s step-dad called up the stairs, “Come down for dinner!”

“I’m not hungry!” Scott lied in response.

“Come down before we have to come up and get you!” Nick called.

Scott hit his face with his hand. He couldn’t even change his clothes into something a little more discreet because his bags were still downstairs. With a resigned bark of frustration Scott opened the door and started walking down the stairs. He could smell dinner and hear the chatter of his family long before he turned the corner to walk towards the dining room. When he walked in he saw everyone looking up and Elliot stifled a laugh. His reputation was already in tatters.

Scott sat down at the table and despite the food looking delicious he felt very little appetite. Everyone started tucking in and Scott spent more time pushing his food around the plate than actually eating.

After a little bit the talking at the table died down and he saw both his mum and aunt looking at each other as they sniffed the air.

“It smells like someone has left a little present in their pants.” Stephanie said with a smile.

Scott saw everyone’s heads turn to him and he felt a flash of frustration and anger. How could they think it was him when there was an actual baby at the table? Sure, he had had an accident in the car but that was a one off, not something he was going to do all the time. A dreadful thought then shot through his brain like a bolt of lightning. If he was going to be in nappies all the time he was certain to poop himself more!

“It’s not me!” Scott could feel his face flushing red as he defended himself from the inquisitive looks.

As Scott looked across the table he didn’t see his grandmother reaching around behind his chair. Margaret clearly wasn’t going to take the word of a baby as she casually slipped a hand to Scott’s ass and patted the padding. No doubt she felt the swelling from the wetting but that was all that had happened.

“Hey!” Scott exclaimed as he pulled away from the searching hand.

“He’s not poopy.” Margaret confirmed with her years of experience, “He’s definitely wet though.”

Scott blushed at the accurate assessment and looked down at his food again. He could hear his younger brother laughing and he thought he was going to be sick. He was completely humiliated and he had to try and stop himself from crying. Just the knowledge that everyone else saw him as nothing more than a baby filled him with shame. He was on the same level as Huw now.

Huw was indeed messy and he was taken up for a change shortly after dinner. Scott really wanted to get out of his wet nappy but he knew more nappies were waiting and he couldn’t bare the shame of asking for a nappy change from his own mother.

A couple of hours after dinner Huw was clearly very tired and it was time for him to be put down for the night. Scott was sitting in the living room with the rest of the family just trying to blend in to the background when Deborah stood up with her youngest son.

“Come on, Scott.” Deborah said when she reached the doorway.

“What?” Scott asked in confusion.

“It’s bed time. Come on.” Deborah waved for Scott to come over.

“But it’s only nine o’clock!” Scott was aghast.

“And that’s the bed time for babies.” Deborah continued, “Now come on, I need to change your nappy before bed.”

Scott was mortified by this humiliation in front of his family. Elliot couldn’t stop laughing and even Nick had a smile on his face. Scott desperately wanted to resist but he didn’t want to be punished even worse or prolong the embarrassment. He stood up with his shoulders slumped forwards and waddled out of the room. He could feel the heavy weight of his wet padding pulling the nappy down between his legs.

Scott took his mom’s hand and was led out of the room and up the stairs. Huw was being carried in Deborah’s other arm and he looked at Scott with curiosity, the baby was unused to having Scott come with him for his nightly change. Scott was led down to the end of the hallway and through one of the bedroom doors. To his shame it was set up as a room for a young child, his first fear was that he was going to be staying in there.

“I’m not sleeping in the crib!” Scott quickly blurted out.

“No, you’re not.” Deborah agreed, “As appropriate as it might be for you the crib is only big enough for Huw.”

Scott breathed a sigh of relief at what was essentially a very small mercy. The changing table was against the wall and Huw was laid on it for his nappy change. Scott stood awkwardly to the side as he waited for his turn. He had rarely felt so low.

Huw’s change didn’t take long and after it was done he was put down in the crib. Scott jumped up on to the table with help from his mum, her hand pressed against his soggy backside to lift him up on to the padded surface. As soon as he was down Deborah pulled his shorts down.

“Hims baby like me!” Baby Huw called out from across the room when he saw his older brother’s wet nappy.

Scott blushed so brightly he thought that if the light in the nursery was turned off he would still light it up with his red cheeks. As Deborah started pulling the tapes off her adult son’s nappy Scott decided it might be a good time to plead his case.

“Can I go back to regular underwear?” Scott asked with a clear tone of desperation, “I’ve learnt my lesson. I promise I’ll be better.”

“Sorry, Scott.” Deborah didn’t look sorry at all. In fact she looked excited at the new status quo, “This is already having a good effect on you. We need to reinforce that and make sure you stay good.”

Scott didn’t press the issue. He knew that there was no way to win this argument and after the battering his pride had taken over the last twenty-four hours he didn’t feel like the confident man he had once been.

The front of Scott’s nappy was lowered and a handful of baby wipes were grabbed. Scott jumped suddenly as he felt the cold wipes get pressed against his genitals. It was mortifying to be like this but at least it was better than earlier, he wasn’t messy so the clean-up was much faster. The old nappy was soon slid out and then replaced with a new one. The front of the padding went up and over Scott’s crotch and was tightly taped closed.

“Wait right there.” Deborah instructed Scott once she had finished the change.

Scott did as he was told but watched curiously as Deborah walked out of the room. From somewhere down the landing he could hear something big being moved and he wondered what was going on. He didn’t have to wait long to find out, his mum soon came back into the room and dragged a large fold out bed behind her. She opened it up in the middle of the room next to the crib and laid some pillows and sheets on it.

“OK Scott, you’ll be staying here.” Deborah said.

“I don’t want to stay in the nursery…” Scott whined as he sat up and swung his legs off the table. The crescendo of crinkles caused Huw to giggle again and the baby wriggled his hips to cause similar crinkles.

“You don’t have a say.” Deborah harshly informed her son, “Now get down so I can give you your bottle and read a bedtime story.”

Scott cringed. It felt like every time he thought things couldn’t get worse he was swiftly proven wrong. There was a time where he would’ve refused point blank to do what he was told and would’ve walked out but everything felt very different now.

Scott dropped off the changing table and crawled into the low bed. The one advantage of this position was that he could use the covers to hide himself. His humiliating state of dress became null and void when covered up by the blanket.

Maureen left the room for a couple of minutes and Scott laid on his back staring up at the ceiling. He could hear Huw playing in the crib a couple of feet away from him and struggled to come to terms with being in the nursery. It had been many, many years since he had had to share a room yet alone sharing one with someone only just becoming a toddler.

Scott heard the door open when Maureen returned. She was carrying two bottles of milk and a small hardback children’s book. She gave one of the bottles to Huw and the other to Scott who wanted nothing to do with it.

“I’m not leaving until you finish that.” Deborah informed Scott quietly.

As Maureen started reading the absurd fairy tale Scott looked at the bottle he had been given. It was one of Huw’s. Knowing his baby brother had sucked on the bottle, perhaps even earlier that day, made the situation all the worse. He reluctantly lifted it up and turned it upside down.

A drop of milk dripped down on to the embarrassed young man as he lowered the teat into his mouth. The latex passed his lips and rested on Scott’s tongue, he could see his mum looking at him out of the corner of her eye as if waiting for the moment he submitted to the childish feeding. Scott squeezed the soft tip of the bottle and felt a jet of milk shoot into his mouth. Despite his embarrassment he started sucking his drink down just like his baby brother in the crib.

There was something very relaxing about being read to whilst drinking from a bottle and Scott found himself getting increasingly sleepy despite the relatively early hour. By the time Scott finished his milk he was ready to sleep and as he dropped the bottle off the side of his bed he rolled over to face away from the crib and try to get some sleep. He was unconscious before Maureen finished reading to Huw.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Scott has survived his trip to his Aunt's house with a little of his dignity in tact. There is no sign that things will be getting easier for him though and when his parents head out he is left aghast about the babysitting arrangements.

---

---

The one victory Scott managed to score in that break at his aunt’s was being able to convince his mum to let him out of his nappy when he needed to poop. It took a lot of convincing and Scott had to promise to be good and do everything he was asked to be allowed the privilege of the toilet. He still had to wear the nappies all the time and wet them but at least he could keep a little of his dignity.

When the family came home Scott was relieved that the nightmare of a trip was done. If he thought that Deborah was going to forget about the nappy punishment once they got home he was sorely mistaken. Only a few hours after getting back a knock at the door brought a delivery of more nappies. Scott looked at the large box with a sinking heart as the multiple packs were stored in the closet. There had to be well over one hundred nappies in the box and Scott wondered just how long this was going to go on for. He had asked his mum but been very disappointed with the result.

“Until you learn your lesson.” Deborah answered vaguely.

The bottles continued as well and Scott was drinking all his drinks through the baby cups. He was given bedtime stories each night too and usually had to pretend to fall asleep just to stop his mum from carrying on the humiliating bed time routine. She seemed not to trust him to do anything on his own.

The day after arriving back at home Deborah and Nick had made plans to see some friends. Scott was at first delighted to hear he wasn’t expected to go but his smile turned to a frown when he was told what would be happening whilst the parents were away.

“Elliot’s in charge.” Deborah stated as she put her coat on.

“What!?” Scott moaned with his head sunk in defeat.

“He’s the most mature out of the pair of you.” Deborah stated casually, “You’re to do as he says. If I hear you’ve disobeyed him you’ll be sorry.”

Scott honestly didn’t know how he could feel any sorrier than he did already but he nodded his head and agreed to listen to his brother. Elliot usually spent most of his time in his room anyway, as long as Scott kept to himself the evening should pass without incident. Scott reasoned that Elliot would be busy with Huw as well. Scott quickly retreated to his room to hide and hopefully be forgotten about.

Once the parents had left Scott spent a couple of anxious minutes standing at his door listening nervously to what was happening beyond. He heard footsteps on the stairs and felt his stomach flip with the nerves. The footsteps went past Scott’s room and he heard the door to the room next to him opening and closing. To Scott’s relief Elliot had gone straight to his room.

Scott sat down on his bed and listened to the sounds of the house. He was constantly paranoid that someone was about to walk in. He went on his computer to distract himself but avoided social media where he knew messages from friends asking where he was were piling up. By now he had somewhat got used to the constant crinkling between his legs even if he still hated the feeling. He reached down and adjusted his nappy slightly, it was slightly wet but would hopefully last until his parents got home. He was most definitely not allowed to change himself and he desperately wanted to avoid asking his younger brother for a change.

Just as Scott was getting absorbed in reading some articles online there was a knock at the door. Scott jumped and stood up.

“Hello?” Scott called out. There was no more confidence in the young man’s voice.

“It’s me.” Elliot’s voice responded, “I’ve got a drink for you.”

Scott walked across the room and opened the door a crack. He saw Elliot holding two baby bottles, he shouldn’t have been surprised but it was still embarrassing to reach over and take one, the other one was clearly for Huw who Elliot had in his room. Elliot’s smiling face let Scott know that he was not nearly as uncomfortable as his older brother. He had been loving every minute of this punishment since it had first started.

“Do you need a nappy change?” Elliot suddenly asked in syrupy tones.

Shocked at the sudden change of subject and feeling humiliated that his teenage brother would ask that Scott slammed the door closed and leaned against it as if an army was trying to break in.

“No!” Scott yelled with panic causing his voice to crack.

“Alright, alright…” Elliot started to walk away, “You know where I am if you need me.”

Scott tried to control his breathing as he returned to his regular activities. He drank from his bottle as he had grown accustomed to since arriving at his aunt’s house. He didn’t mind drinking from it in his room since he was alone but he hated doing it whenever anyone was around.

After a couple of hours Scott’s parents still weren’t home and he was quickly reaching a crisis point. He really needed the toilet, his nappy was already wet but he needed to do something much more embarrassing. He bit his bottom lip as he felt the pressure quickly growing, as usual he found his control seriously lacking right when he needed it. He knew he was supposed to ask before going to the toilet but with his mum and step-dad out the person he had to ask would be his younger brother. The thought filled him with dread but he didn’t have a choice and sooner or later his body would make the decision for him.

Scott stood up and walked across to the door. He opened it and stepped out on to the landing, the bathroom was at the end closest to the stairs. As he felt the pressure increase again Scott decided that it would be better to use the toilet now and ask for forgiveness later. He started walking towards the bathroom but before he had made it three steps he heard someone loudly clearing their throat. Scott winced and turned to see his younger brother holding Huw and coming out of his bedroom.

“What’s up?” Elliot asked suspiciously.

“Nothing.” Scott quickly and automatically said.

“It doesn’t look like nothing.” Elliot continued.

“I… I…” Scott realised that it would be impossible to get to the bathroom secretly now. He hunched his shoulders and sighed, “I need to poop.”

“You’re wearing a nappy, aren’t you?” Elliot responded casually. As if any of this was normal.

“I do that in the toilet!” Scott exclaimed defensively, “But I need to ask permission first…”

“Right, well, I’ll sort you out right after I change little Huw here. Seems like I’m surrounded by stinkers!” Elliot chuckled and turned towards Huw’s nursery.

Scott wanted to tell his brother that he couldn’t wait but he was too embarrassed to admit how desperate he was. He watched as Elliot carried Huw into the nursery and placed him on the changing table. Scott stood at the doorway trying to hurry Elliot up with his mind, he thought his teenage brother was going slowly on purpose.

There was no way for Scott to hold on. His body was screaming for release and his brain was being increasingly won around to the idea. The nappy wrapped around his waist seemed increasingly welcoming and Scott was having to clench hard to stop himself from soiling his pants. His hands went to the back of his padding as if he could manually hold in the contents of his bowels.

It started without warning. Scott’s desperation overwhelmed his digestive system before he even realised what was happening. His hands were holding the back of the plastic padding and quite suddenly he felt the rear of the nappy pushing out.

Scott’s heart froze as he felt the rear of his nappy expanding. A sticky warmth spread out from the rear of the nappy and he knew the battle was over. He was crapping himself again.

Scott crouched down feeling that if he was going to fill his nappy he might as well make it a thorough job of it. He squatted and immediately felt his bowels push out more of the poop that was quickly taking the nappy to it’s limits. He grunted once as he pushed out the last of the waste and when his sphincter closed the last lump dropped down into the mushy mess that was the seat of his underwear.

“Tell me you didn’t just…” Elliot’s voice filled the silence.

Scott looked up with shame dripping from his pores to see his younger brother looking at him. He looked utterly disgusted as he placed the final tape on Huw’s new nappy. Scott was frozen in place. He could feel the added weight of the poop in his padding and he desperately wanted to avoid moving and spreading it.

“God, even Huw could hold on longer than that!” Scott shook his head as he popped the baby’s onesie back together.

Elliot picked Huw up again and walked past Scott towards his bedroom. Scott looked up at him and watched him go with embarrassment, he knew the next question he had to ask would only be more humiliating.

“Are you going to change me?” Scott asked through a throat that seemed to be threatening to close up through shame.

“No way.” Elliot said as he put Huw down and turned to face Scott again, “Changing Huw is one thing but I’m NOT changing you.”

“But I’m not allowed to change myself!” Scott exclaimed. He was still hunched over just outside the nursery.

“You’ll have to wait for Mum and Nick to get home then. They shouldn’t be long now.” Elliot shrugged and walked into his bedroom. The door closed behind him leaving Scott alone.

Scott stayed in place for a couple of minute before he felt his legs cramping up. He finally forced himself to stand up. He winced as he felt the poop brush against his skin as he slowly straightened up. The horrible muddiness brushed against him as he took wide faltering steps towards his bedroom. He had to sniff back tears as he heard Elliot and Huw laughing and having fun in the teenager’s room.

Once in his room Scott didn’t know what to do. He couldn’t sit down without making his horrid situation even worse. He stood in the centre of the room and did his best impression of a statue, he closed his eyes and tried to imagine a situation where he wasn’t constantly humiliated. He had never felt more like a baby than as he stood there in his poopy nappy.

Scott couldn’t have felt a stranger rush of emotions when he heard the front door open. He was delighted that he would get the chance to change but also embarrassed about his current state. He was about to make a move to go downstairs when he heard footsteps coming up. He felt his heart hammer as he turned to face the bedroom door.

“Elliot texted me saying you had something to tell us?” Nick was the first through the door though Deborah was close behind.

Of course he did, Scott thought to himself bitterly. He took a deep breath ready to explain what had happened and how he needed a change desperately when he saw his mum sniffing the air. It became immediately obvious what had happened.

“Oh, Scott! Again?” Deborah shook her head.

“I told Elliot I needed to go but-” Scott started desperately trying to explain.

“I don’t want to hear it.” Deborah shook her head, “Come on. I’ll change you on Huw’s changing table.”

Scott sobbed as his hand was taken and he was pulled out of the room past his step-dad who didn’t seem to want to look at him. He was dragged down the landing towards the nursery.

“We thought we could trust you to use the toilet for pooping bit but clearly not.” Deborah let out a deep breath and shook her head, “I guess all toilet privileges will be taken away till you learn to control yourself.”

“What!? Mom, no!” Scott almost immediately burst into tears.

“Don’t talk back to me.” Deborah threatened as she pulled Scott towards the nursery.

Scott was trying to pull away from her and as he tried to yank back he lost his footing and tripped on his own feet. He stumbled a couple of paces and everything went into slow motion. He tried to reach out for anything that would stop his fall but he dropped backwards and landed directly on his butt. The poop he had tried so hard not to spread was rapidly compressed between his nappy and his body. He could feel the slurry inside his padding almost explode as it covered everything within his nappy area. He winced and let out a loud whine as the tears intensified. He felt just like a little baby bawling his eyes out because he was in desperate need of a nappy change.

• Like 6

Scott's losing control of his life and he can't stem the flow that is washing him ever downwards. His family's control over him is increasing and on his next trip out of the house he finds himself confronted by fresh chances for humiliation.

---

---

After Scott pooped in his nappy all toilet privilege had been revoked just like his mother had threatened. He was now left in the embarrassing position of wearing and using his nappies full time just like his baby brother Huw. Scott’s confidence had evaporated and he spent most of his time hiding away by himself except when he was required to be around others or had to ask for a change. It felt tortuous to use his nappy all the time but every time he felt a stream of hot urine or a sticky log of poop enter his padding it reinforced his new position.

Scott was rationalising in his mind that he would stay at home forever. He couldn’t go out in public like this, just wearing a nappy was bad enough but when he imagined using it around other people he felt physically sick.

It was never a realistic proposition to stay at home forever though and Scott’s bubble was burst when his mother informed him he would still have to attend church with the rest of the family. The night before he could hardly sleep and spent most of his time tossing and turning to the crinkling sound of his nappy.

Scott did eventually get a little sleep for he opened his eyes to early morning sunlight coming through the window and a knocking on the door. He barely had time to open his eyes before the door opened and Deborah marched in seemingly ready for the day already.

“Come on.” Deborah wasn’t rushed but every movement was precise and quick, “Let’s change your nappy before church.”

The cover was thrown off Scott’s bed leaving him lying on top of the mattress. He was naked except for the ever present nappy and the wetness indicator had faded slightly. Scott did feel wet but he honestly couldn’t remember if he had wet himself before going to sleep. It was getting harder to track these things when he had no reason to pay attention.

Deborah wasted no time in bending over the mattress and started to pull the tapes away. Scott laid perfectly still feeling his shame rising up alongside dread at what the day was going to bring. He was only brought back to reality by a sudden feeling of cold baby wipes on his crotch. He shivered and it wasn’t all because of the cold feelings washing over his genitals.

“Mum, can I stop wearing nappies now?” Scott asked as softly as he could, “I’ve learnt my lesson about being good. I promise I won’t have any more accidents either. I’ll really do whatever you want!”

“No.” Deborah replied simply, “Now lift up so I can slide this out.”

“Please…” Scott pleaded as he lifted his hips compliantly. When he lowered he could feel fresh padding underneath him.

“You’ll do as you’re told or I can spank you before taping this up. Do you want that?” Deborah looked Scott in the eye and held her hand up threateningly.

Scott bit his lip and silently shook his head. He sighed sadly as the front of the new nappy was pulled up and over his crotch. The tapes holding it tightly shut were like keys turning in a lock. Scott was trapped back in his prison, a prison he hoped no one would notice he was in. He sat up as his mom walked towards his closet.

“What are you doing?” Scott asked as he looked up.

“Picking out your outfit.” Deborah replied casually as she started moving some coat hangers.

“My outfit?” Scott stood up with a look of disgust, “Why can’t I just wear what I normally wear?”

“Because I bought something for you that will look great!” Deborah smiled and when she saw Scott’s look of horror she continued, “Oh calm down. I think you’ll like it.”

Scott was almost afraid to look as his mum finally pulled out the planned outfit and it was even worse than Scott had imagined. He saw a baby blue t-shirt and hanging over it was something Scott had only ever seen on toddlers and farmers.

“Dungarees!?” Scott exclaimed.

“They’ll look adorable on you.” Deborah gushed happily.

The denim dungarees looked hideous to the usually fashion conscious young man. Scott could imagine himself wearing these things and shuddered as he pictured actually standing in front of people like that. The clothes were almost as embarrassing as what would be underneath them.

“I… I can’t!” Scott argued, “I’ll stand out like a sore thumb!”

“We aren’t arguing about this.” Deborah said decisively, “Hurry up. We don’t want to be late.”

It was only minutes later that Scott was looking at himself in the mirror and cursing whoever had stitched these clothes together. The dungarees stopped at the knees making them seem even more childish than he thought. The way it sat over the plain shirt was horrid. By far the worst part of the outfit was the bulge around Scott’s waist. It was hard for him to tell if he was imagining it but he felt certain that his rear end was more rounded than usual and stuck out obscenely.

Scott only went downstairs when he was urgently called to do so. He slouched slowly down the landing feeling like the most ridiculous person in the world. He hated the way the dungarees seemed to hold the nappy closer to him. As soon as he turned on to the stairs and his family looked up he realised it was even worse than he thought.

“Looking good.” Elliot snidely remarked in between fits of laughter.

Scott wanted to tell his younger brother to shut his mouth or even hit him but he held his temper in check realising things could get worse if he lashed out.

“Matching outfits, eh? That’s sweet.” Nick added through a smile that seemed to be barely containing the laughter underneath.

“Huh?” Scott didn’t know what his step-father meant until he looked around at his mother who was holding Huw.

To Scott’s absolute horror he saw Huw in his mother’s hands and he was dressed in a tiny version of his outfit with the same shirt and dungarees, he even had the same socks!

“I… I…” Scott was speechless. This was even worse than he had imagined.

“Come on.” Deborah used her spare hand to take Scott’s and as a family they all walked out of the house.

Scott stayed silent throughout the whole car journey to the church. He knew that some of his friends often went with their families and he prayed he wouldn’t run into them. He was in a state of near panic when they pulled up in the small car park. Scott’s eyes darted around the people walking into the church looking for anyone he knew, for now the coast was clear.

“Looking forward to showing your friends your new style?” Elliot asked as he scooted out of the car.

“Don’t say a word to them about… about…” Scott stuttered.

“Your nappies?” Elliot said far too loudly, “Don’t worry I’m sure they’ll work it out for themselves.”

Scott blushed as he got out of the car. He could feel his heart hammering at a million miles per hour as he walked behind his mum and step-dad towards the entrance. The first person who looked his way was an old woman who he saw doing a double take, she looked confused which Scott understood.

As they walked up to and through the entrance Scott saw more and more people turning to stare. He heard people whispering and thought they must all be talking about him. He was as red as a stop light and felt like there was a spotlight shining down on him.

“What’s he wearing?”

“Does his waist looked puffed out to you?”

“Dungarees?”

“He’s dressed like that baby…”

Scott heard all the mutterings as they entered the church. For someone so used to being the centre of attention that he created himself this was unbearable. He wanted to fade into the background but as he looked around it felt like every eye in the place was on him. He just wanted to get back home so he could hide in his room again.

“Scott?” A familiar voice made Scott freeze in fear.

Scott slowly turned around to see his long time best friend Jimmy. Scott had known Jimmy for many years ever since they had been in primary school together. They often hung out outside of school as well and had got into all sorts of trouble together. Scott had a dozen unanswered texts and missed calls from Jimmy on his phone, he had been avoiding his friend as much as he possibly could.

“Scott? That is you!” Jimmy was smiling but as he looked his friend up and down the smile disappeared, “What’s been going on, man? You haven’t been answering my messages or anything.”

“Sorry. I’ve been, erm, busy…” Scott said rather weakly.

“What are you wearing?” Jimmy asked seemingly ignoring the last answer. He sounded incredulous.

“Oh, this?” Scott pointed at his dungarees and tried to act as casually as possible, “This is just a new fashion I’m trying.”

“Really?” Jimmy looked sceptical, “I’m not going to lie to you, man. I’m not sure it’s working.”

“It’s the “In” thing. You’ll see…” Scott was sweating and desperate to get away but he couldn’t find a way out of this conversation that didn’t make him seem suspicious.

“If you say so.” Jimmy said with a shake of his head. He suddenly fixed his eyes on something over Scott’s shoulder. His mouth opened slightly as he frowned, “Wait… Is your baby brother wearing the same thing as you?”

“Oh, that… Well, you see… I…” Scott was floundering and desperately wanted to call a time-out. He stuttered and spluttered and saw Jimmy looking more and more confused and suspicious.

“Scott! Come sit down, it’s about to start!” For once Scott was happy to hear his mum calling him over.

Scott turned around and hurried away. He left his friend shaking his head as he slipped on to the pew with the rest of his family. He was thankful that the start of the service meant eyes were off him, for the first time that day he felt himself relaxing a little. Relaxing brought it’s own problems however and just as everyone stood up to sing the first hymn Scott felt splashing urine in his nappy. He remained seated with all his feeling directed in his sensitive genitals.

“Scott! Stand up!” Deborah hissed at her son as people started to sing.

“I think the baby’s wetting himself.” Elliot smiled wickedly.

Scott scowled but he couldn’t retort against his younger brother’s guess because he was completely correct. He stood up and shivered a little as he felt the urine run between his legs. It was with a red face and choked up throat that he joined everyone else.

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

Scott and his family have another trip to visit some relatives in the summer holidays. After begging to be let out of his punishment he faces embarrassing himself in front of yet more people.

---

---

This summer holiday was proving to be very taxing for poor Scott. After his stressful trip to church he only had a few days rest at home before the family were yet again planning a weekend away. This time it was to visit one of his step-dad’s brothers and their family. Scott had dreaded going from the minute he had been told about it. He had begged his mother to end the nappies but she was insistent that he hadn’t earned his regular underwear back yet.

“But they’ll know!” Scott was trying to hold back the tears that never seemed far away these days.

“Of course they will.” Deborah replied as if this was obvious, “I had to warn them about the extra baby staying with them.”

“You told them…” Scott felt the ice water of shock flood his veins. The sudden revelation that the people they were staying with knew he was a baby already was almost a knockout blow.

“Pack your things.” Deborah said soon afterwards, “I don’t know what you’re making such a big deal about. If you stopped using your nappies so much maybe we’d try letting you out of them.”

Scott resisted pointing out the impossibility of what his Mum was asking but only barely. How could he be expected not to use his nappies when he wasn’t allowed out of them? It seemed like the only way Deborah would be happy was if Scott didn’t excrete any waste of any kind at all.

The trip to his uncle’s house was uneventful though he had to endure Elliot’s pointed barbs about his underwear as usual. Every time they came near to a rest stop Deborah would turn in her seat and ask loudly if Scott needed his nappy changed. Scott simply shook his head in embarrassment each time. By the time they reached their destination Scott was very wet but he didn’t see a quiet moment coming where he could step away and ask for a change in private.

The family were greeted warmly with hugs and handshakes all round. Sandra, Scott’s aunt, was particularly happy to see everyone. Brad, Scott’s uncle, was happy to see everyone but when it came time to say hello to Scott he seemed hesitant. Clearly the man was unsure about Scott and his “problem.” Scott noticed that men didn’t seem to know how to act around him when they knew of the nappies.

Aside from the aunt and uncle there was also Hailey who was roughly the same age as Huw and yet already potty trained. A fact Deborah was keen to bring up on the trip over to make Scott feel even more helpless and to motivate Huw.

The day went by quite normally though Scott was constantly distracted by something that everyone else seemed to have forgotten about. His nappy was soaked by the time they had finished dinner but there still hadn’t been a quiet moment where he could quietly ask for a nappy change. He kept putting off the embarrassment and found himself on the couch in the living room sandwiched between Elliot and his mother. He could feel the swollen padding between his legs forcing his thighs apart.

The room was dark and quiet as everyone watched the film and Scott was feeling an unfortunate need to pee. His mother was bouncing Huw on her lap and Nick was sat at the nearby dining table talking to his brother about something to do with cars. Scott still didn’t feel able to say he needed a change and was shifting in his seat uncomfortably, the warmth of the nappy had faded away and made it distinctly uncomfortable.

“Quit moving.” Elliot complained after he had been nudged by Scott a few times, “I’m trying to watch the film.”

Scott was finding it very hard to remain still and he eventually realised he would have to let go of his bladder again. He had never wet a nappy quite as much as this and he didn’t know what it’s limits were, maybe it could take another wetting, maybe it could take several more wettings.

Scott took a deep breath and held it the same way he had learned to do at home. It took only a couple of seconds to feel his dick twitch and hot urine shoot out. He tried not to make it obvious what he was doing and stared straight forwards at the television. He could feel the piss running down between his legs looking for padding to absorb it. He had to admit it felt great to have the cold and uncomfortable nappy become brilliantly warm again. By the time he finished peeing it felt like his crotch was underwater.

The warm urine wasn’t entirely unpleasant as it rolled down between Scott’s legs and into his padding. He felt the pee moving across his genitals, up his lower back and down his thighs. Scott suddenly froze in horror. He was stuck in the middle of the couch and unable to move too much without attracting attention but he carefully moved his hand down between his legs. He felt his blood freeze as he felt a very wet and slowly spreading wet patch on the couch cushion. He was leaking!

Scott swallowed and tried to work out what he was going to do to get out of this. He could flip the couch cushion around to hide the wet patch as long as he hadn’t soaked all the way through, doing that without anyone else in the room seeing would be impossible but he couldn’t think of any way to get everyone out of the way. He could feel himself trembling and blushing as if he had already been found out, he just wanted to run away and hide. Despite his embarrassment he wished he had just asked for a nappy change when he had the chance, it would’ve been so much better than this.

“What’s that?” Elliot started shifting in his seat and feeling the cushion below him, “It’s wet… it isn’t… OH MY GOD!”

Elliot jumped off the seat so fast he nearly fell over the table. He looked at the couch as if a monster had just popped out of it. Scott looked at him with big pleading eyes, he mentally screamed at his younger brother not to tell everyone what had happened.

“He’s leaking!” Elliot pointed and yelled causing everyone to look over to Scott.

Scott flushed with heat as every eye swivelled his way. He felt as if he was shrinking and yet wouldn’t move from the seat as if he could still hide his shameful accident. He felt his mother grab his arm and pull him away from the seat. Scott stood up and looked down at the floor in front of him, his pants had the tell-tale wet streaks running down his legs.

“Scott!” Deborah looked at him in shock and disappointment, “What are you doing just sitting there!?”

“I… I…” Scott could feel tears of humiliation welling up.

“I’m so sorry, Sandra.” Deborah handed Huw off to Nick and started wiping at the large wet stain with her tissues.

“It’s not your fault.” Sandra shook her head as she walked over, “But you really need to be checking your little ones more often.”

“I’m sorry… I didn’t know I was going to leak.” Scott muttered embarrassedly.

“You must’ve known you was wet.” Nick chimed in from across the room, “You didn’t think to ask for a change? Did you even know how wet you were? Are you happy just sitting in your own waste?”

The questions were like a rapid fire machine gun and each hit Scott like a bullet. He started quietly sobbing and in the silence that followed the crying became more and more intense until he was bawling, his face leaked tears like his nappy had leaked urine.

“Well, I know Scott is a big boy…” Sandra started when Scott’s crying didn’t seem to be ending any time soon, “But I can’t have him ruining one of our beds tonight if this happens again.”

“What do you suggest?” Deborah asked. She had given up trying to dry the sizable wet spot. It looked like it would be a permanent monument to Scott’s shame.

“We can move Hailey into the bed Scott was going to sleep in.” Sandra said indicating her baby daughter, “Scott can sleep in the crib in the nursery.”

“What!?” Scott was distracted form crying by this horrible announcement.

“We know you’re a big boy.” Sandra placed a consoling hand on Scott’s shoulder as she repeated what she had said earlier, “But the mattresses in the crib are cheaper and already have plastic sheets on them.”

Scott started sobbing again as he heard his younger brother break into laughter. Every time he thought he had hit rock bottom the floor seemed to fall through and he found a position even lower than the one he had previously been in.

“I think he needs to be changed whatever happens.” Brad said from his chair. His look of disgust left no one in any confusion about what he felt about this.

“Yeah, we should probably put him down for bed as well.” Deborah agreed, “It’s been a long day.”

More and more it seemed like Scott was being treated like an actual baby by everyone around him. He wanted to argue and rage and fight against what he saw as totally unfair treatment but when he was currently in soaking clothes he wasn’t in any position to change minds.

Deborah took Scott’s hand and led him out of the living room. Scott looked over his shoulder as he was taken up the stairs and saw the two babies being carried up as well. Huw and Hailey were being carried up by their respective dad’s. At this point Scott was basically just a two-year-old being taken to bed just like his baby brother. He had to look away in shame when he heard Hailey excitedly squealing at getting a chance to sleep in a “big girl” bed as her father put it.

Scott and Huw were taken to the nursery with the older boy having to waddle as his wet clothes stuck to his legs. The door was opened and Scott let out a whine as he saw the room inside. Hailey was obviously a little girl and the nursery reflected it perfectly. There was a lot of pinks, pastels and princesses.

There was an extra crib set up in the centre of the room. It was originally meant for Hailey or Huw but now he knew he would be unhappily spending the night in one of them. Huw was put on the changing table first and his wet nappy was changed swiftly. Scott waited patiently but was very perturbed when the baby was put in the gender neutral crib in the centre of the room.

“I don’t want to sleep in the pink crib…” Scott whined.

“After the way you’ve embarrassed me here tonight you should be happy I’m not making you sleep on the floor.” Deborah replied, “You know Huw tells me if he really needs as change, right? Hell, Hailey is only in pull-ups during the night.”

Scott cringed as his mum intimated that he was more of a baby than either of the actual children. He was desperate to think of a reason why she was wrong but as he clambered up on the table to have his nappy changed he couldn’t think of anything he could say. He looked up at the ceiling as his sodden trousers were pulled down. The way Deborah clucked her tongue and shook her head made him feel ten times worse.

Scott’s nappy was opened up and cold baby wipes were applied to his crotch. He tried to forget where he was as his mum cleaned him up and dropped the used wipes into the open nappy. This was far from the first nappy change his mother had given him but when looking at the surroundings he thought it might be the most embarrassing.

A new nappy was unfolded by Deborah who lifted Scott’s legs to slip the disposable underneath. Scott felt the front of the padding get lifted over his genitals and he couldn’t help but feel a little happy that he was dry again after so long in his previous soaked nappy.

“Come on.” Deborah finished taping Scott up and then pointed to the pink crib.

Scott slid off the changing table and dropped on to his feet. He slowly crinkled across the room and past the crib Huw was watching his big brother from. He plodded around to the disgustingly feminine crib and waited for his mother to lower the side. Once the rails were lowered he very reluctantly stepped inside. When he heard the bars click into place behind him he knew he was trapped.

“I’ll go get you both bottles.” Deborah said as she turned to leave the room.

Scott examined the sides of the crib and found that they would be very hard to escape. Even though he was an adult these railings went very high and he the top horizontal bar rotated to make it hard to grip. It was clearly designed to stop adventurous babies from getting out and hurting themselves.

“How come Hawey gets a bed?” Huw asked. His adorable toddler lisping didn’t make Scott feel any better.

“Because she’s a big girl who is nearly done with potty training. You’ll get there soon.” Scott replied offering his baby brother some encouragement for the potty training he would likely soon start.

“How come you in cwib?” Huw asked. His innocent curiosity causing unknown humiliation for his brother.

Scott suddenly decided he didn’t want to talk to his brother any more. He turned away and laid on his side with his cheeks blazing red. He was sure Huw didn’t know how embarrassing his questions were but it didn’t make him feel any better. The unsaid point was that whilst Hailey was growing up the eighteen-year-old Scott was going backwards rapidly.

Deborah finally returned with the promised bottles which she handed to her two padded sons. She then picked a book out from the shelf and started reading. Scott wanted her to hurry up and leave so he pulled the pink sheets over his head and tried to fall asleep as quickly as possible.

• Like 7