LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

8 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

about half an hour ago i was in the lounge and made big stinky runny poopie in my tykables waddler diapee  while watching thunderbirds 1965 on the tv.

Awwwww, did baby make a poo in his diaper?! That's okay little one. I'm just glad mommy was there to make you nice and clean, with a FRESH DIAPEE on!????????♥️??????????♥️???

• Like 1
5 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

Saturday night->Sunday morning. I was giving Member’s Mark a test run, since money is getting tight. Not too bad, not a huge mess. The diaper held, but I probably should only one or two good wettings…maybe. 

And just WHERE was it that you made that huge mess?

I wet my Confidry 24/7 at least several times during the night and as soon as I got out of bed, literally when my feet hit the bedroom floor, my mess hit the back and settled in the bottom of my diaper. I pooped my diaper so effortlessly it was almost scary, but operant word is "almost." My messy diaper was and still is sooo wet, warm, lumpy, and squishy. I am sitting here now, so the squish is unbelievably pleasurable. I'll change in an hour or so, and I think an Abena M4 plastic back diaper is in order for work. I'll wet during the day without anyone knowing...or at least I think they don't know. A brief blank gaze and a slightly bulging diaper could be the only detection. So, either my coworkers don't know, don't care, or are too polite to say anything. I use several drops of scented oil in my diaper to assure that I remain smelling fresh and clean. At the moment I smell poopy!

• Like 1

Just outside my apartment this morning. I had been holding on during the four hour trip home, dropped it just as I was trying to find my keys. Kept my diaper for a bit Easy clean up. (I had some stuff to get done before I go to bed and be to work at 10pm. 

I wish I could say something exotic and erotic like I wet and messed my Total Dry X-Plus diaper at the Eifel Tower while holding hands with my wife, making a comment if I just messed my diaper. But just a routine morning in my Total Dry X-Plus diaper, wet and messed 10 minutes ago in the kitchen. Although not at the Eifel Tower, the warm, bulge, and squish is still fun, exotic, and erotic. I'll be working from home today and have a Molicare Maxi (blue plastic back) diaper already out for the day.

I woke up with a wet Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper and messed in the kitchen while plugging in the coffee. I just filled my diaper so naturally, no pushing, just relaxing. Now I am obviously here responding to this thread with the best warm squishy diaper and hot coffee: sensory overload.?

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Moochie said:

I woke up with a wet Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper and messed in the kitchen while plugging in the coffee. I just filled my diaper so naturally, no pushing, just relaxing. Now I am obviously here responding to this thread with the best warm squishy diaper and hot coffee: sensory overload.?

@MoochieWhere you get those diapers?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I messed my Bambino Classico v2 diaper in our bedroom just after I got up, while I was bending down to pet our cat who was sleeping on the floor. Now I am sitting here with my warm, wet, lumpy, and squishy diaper.?

Got that unmistakable feeling while in the study and attempted to get to the toilet. I don't normally poop my pants if I can help it; it's just to gross for me. Needless to say, I made it about halfway before it started oozing out -- like stepping on a tube of capless toothpaste. Couldn't stop it, just kept tumbling out.

A really stinky and real mess. Pulled the diaper down and trying to minimize the mess, I sat down on the toilet and tried to push out any remaining poo that had not found its own way out. Needless to say, my butt was a gigantic mess; the diaper was a mess, and now what do I do?

I realized the best thing to do was to follow everyone's advice on cleaning up from a really bad mess. So I pulled the diaper back on as was. Didn't want to have poop all over the floor or the toilet as my visual impairment makes it very hard to clean anything at all.

So, following advice, I got into the shower. Cleaning the shower floor would be much easier than the general bathroom floor. So standing there, I untaped the diaper and much to my surprise was able to take it off without much drama, get it rolled up and taped shut. I then showered as normal and even rinsed off the plastic part of the diaper to eliminate any exterior mess.

After cleaning the mess with the handheld shower, I put the dead soldier in a diaper disposable bag and deposited it the appropriate container for future disposale.

So thanks to all you poopers who taught us how to get out of the mess gracefully!!!

• Like 1
On 10/3/2022 at 6:00 PM, Dee Cee said:

Just last night ! It was the last day of my window3-4 days , so I usually get diapered up in my cloth snap -on pull-up diaper on the third night as the night before day 4 anything can happen , I went to bed , clean and I awoke at 1, 5, and shoved a fleet suppository up my but to get it the game started , and I had a huge , semi soft , bm at right around 7-a little after 8 am , and it filled my diaper up , that I had pooped a small amount earlier , and stated pissing it at 1am so I was in a wet and slightly pooped diaper diaper from 1 until 7-8 , then totally full from 8 until like 10 :30 to noon , it felt like I might get a rash , but after I got showered up , there was none !

Do you live any where near Pittsburg ? I spent some time out in castle Shannon ,a little sub of Pittsburg , back in the 80’s , I bet I went to more than 100 concerts , at the big concert arena , out there , like most venues that I attended back then are now gone , is the Stanley Theater, still , up I saw AC/ DC, THERE back when Bon Scoot was still alive , and I saw them 5 times back in the day 2with Bon and 3 with Brian, they put on a great show , but I haven’t seen any body since the late 90’s 

No sorry, I live in the Pacific Northwest.

On 10/12/2022 at 8:03 AM, le Hollandais said:

I was standing in the bathroom shaving this morning as I messed my pants. Fun times.

Funny, I do this a lot as well. Never fails I'm about half way through shaving and then proceed to fill my diaper.

So on the way home yesterday from Florida we decided we were going to hit some outlets.  The ni9ght before i had some potty issues but seemed to be cleared up as i had not gone or felt the need in six hours. or so when we left.   A few mins before getti8ng there I started to feel the need to go really bad.  Normally I never hold when diapered but I had agreed while on vacation I wouldnt mess myself.  Well when we were pulling into the packed parking lot I started to lose control.  I started to mess myself in the car.  I had them stop the car so i could try to get to the bathroom before it was a full messing but I didnt get 2 steps until i was helplessly messing.  fortunatly my diaper held it all and I got dleaned up in the bathroom.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, DiapergirlWB said:

So on the way home yesterday from Florida we decided we were going to hit some outlets.  The ni9ght before i had some potty issues but seemed to be cleared up as i had not gone or felt the need in six hours. or so when we left.   A few mins before getti8ng there I started to feel the need to go really bad.  Normally I never hold when diapered but I had agreed while on vacation I wouldnt mess myself.  Well when we were pulling into the packed parking lot I started to lose control.  I started to mess myself in the car.  I had them stop the car so i could try to get to the bathroom before it was a full messing but I didnt get 2 steps until i was helplessly messing.  fortunatly my diaper held it all and I got dleaned up in the bathroom.

What did your travel companions say when you messed your diaper?

I woke up this morning with a soaking wet, but fortunately not leaking Abena M4 cloth back diaper. I thought I better change to avoid a press-out leak, so I put on an inexpensive Walmart Diaper and promptly messed while getting coffee in the kitchen.  Since I am responding to this topic, I am sitting here with the best, warm, sticky (and stinky) squishy poopy in my diaper. I'll have another diaper change in about an hour. For work, I have a Tena Ultima diaper ready to go with several drops of baby powder scented oil to keep me smelling fresh while I wet during the day.

I messed my wet morning Sunkiss Masterpiece diaper as soon as I got out of bed, when my feet hit the bedroom floor. Walking down the stairs to kitchen was  exquisitely delightful and now I am enjoying hot coffee with a wet, warm, squishy diaper.

After sleeping all night in a Molicare, the plan was to poop in it in bed when I got up.  I had the feeling of needing to poop but I pushed and grunted and felt it start to come out, but it wouldn't fully come out.  I got out of bed, stood in the bedroom and really pushed hard to get a small amount into my very wet diaper.  Maybe there will be some more to come now that the initial small poo is out.  I'll see.  

• Like 1

I've been doing a stint of 24/7 since Wednesday morning so I removed a very wet Molicare around 9:30 last night, had a quick shower and put on a Betterdry for bed.  Pretty wet this morning.  I've been having some constipation the past day or so and about 5am I got up and popped in a suppository.  To play it safe, I slipped on a snug pair of plastic pants and a pair of SALK waterproof nylon pants over them then went back to bed.  I pooped out a bit about an hour later while laying in bed but still only a small amount. Hoping there is more to come.

• Like 1