LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

About 40 minutes ago I did the marshmallow trick with a tunnel plug and I’ve been progressively filling my MegaMax for 20 minutes. My roommate came home and scared me half to death but thank God for these Gary wear pants and candles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About an hour ago, in the parking lot on my way back to the car. It started in the store I was in, so I headed back outside, gave things a nice shove and filled my betterdry diaper as I got to the car....kinda fun dooin that...?

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Just now I went poopy in my soaking wet Abu preschool diaper lying on my diaper change table while mommy is getting my pajamas and overnight diaper and other things to get me ready for bed oops still going poopy wow that was soft squishy and warm right time to get ready for bed bye bye.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TheDisciplineCoupleAndLad said:

I just pooped my nappy in the hallway while Sir is cooking dinner... 

did Sir change your diaper after dinner

On 2/1/2022 at 4:25 AM, superdiaperboy said:

Just now I went poopy in my soaking wet Abu preschool diaper lying on my diaper change table while mommy is getting my pajamas and overnight diaper and other things to get me ready for bed oops still going poopy wow that was soft squishy and warm right time to get ready for bed bye bye.

I'm glad to hear poopies still go in the diaper buddy!??????????????❤️??☺️ Boy oh boy, you sure do go poopie a lot! I'm glad Mommy likes changing your dirty Diapies. Making sure her little guy is all nice and clean!?☺️???????❤️????❤️☺️?????

• Like 1

Yesterday, at the hotel where I was staying, after a Dulcolax supp.  Amazing pushies in a blue husky PeekABU  ?  I double-bagged the result in scented trash bags so the chambermaid would not be offended.

*Sog

• Like 1
2 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

A little over 2 hours ago, have wet it 3 times since.

Wow!?? Looks like baby went wee-wee a lot in his diapie?!?? Do you have a mommy to change you buddy?♥️????????♥️☺️

• Like 1
13 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow!?? Looks like baby went wee-wee a lot in his diapie?!?? Do you have a mommy to change you buddy?♥️????????♥️☺️

No mommy to change me, will change when the time comes. 

• Like 1

Already talked about my most recent mess, so I'll talk about another one.

Was in my protogen suit, just playing around with it like I usually do. Little thing, playing Dance Dance Revolution in a fursuit can cause a bit of an accident (and I don't mean the kind we all know and love). Anyway, was in my living room just sitting on a reclining chair when I felt the need to go. Me being me, I waited until it got really bad and started watching TV in the meantime. Not too long later, it turned into the urge to poop so I quickly went to get on a diaper (well, got two. One for me and one for my fursuit because let's be honest, we all know my fursona needs them.) and put them on. Wasn't wearing the suit for a bit while watching TV because it got too warm in there. Anyway, got and put the diaper on, then the suit on and finally put the diaper on the suit. After that, I walked to the kitchen and immediately bended myself over against a high-risen counter. Once bent over, just let it rumble! Pretty fun time honestly!

• Like 2

Yes-turd-day

I was test driving the new Cloth like Cushies ( with messed up tapes) I got as a sample from Changing times. 

I soaked the first one, soaked the 2nd one, but also filled it with a grapefruit sized poop....I was on my way to bed, so I didn't spend much time afterwards, but the diaper sagged wonderfully!! ??  I quickly cleaned up and  changed into an ABU kiddo, and went to bed..

about 10 minutes ago I made a big poopy my tykables unicorns diaper in my nursery while finishing building a lego fire truck will need to change into a clean diaper ready for nap time quite soon.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I pooped twice in the same diaper yesterday. 

1st time was when at the laundromat washing my work clothes, I assumed no one noticed as no one said anything,  2nd time was after getting back home,  was watching TV and felt a bit of pressure,  thought it was gas, nope just some nice soft poo. 

• Like 1

The last place I pooped my diaper was in bed just a few hours ago. I just woke up and have a very large mess in my overnight diaper. I am not sure exactly when it happened, but I can tell it was a few hours ago because it feels like I am starting to get a diaper rash between my legs. The diaper is also very well soaked with pee. I need to change very soon and put on some rash cream with my new diaper.

• Like 1

Yesterday about 11am squatting in the basement at my computer before logging on to Daily Diapers.  Wet and pooped a small load that I added to a few times.  Had a cloth backed Attends I had gotten the day before (two packages of 24 for $2.75 each at Goodwill).  Plastic pants and a plain white onesie to hold it up and prevent sagging.  By 3:30pm my diaper was leaking (pee, not poop) so I had to change and clean up.  About 4-1/2 hours sitting in my wet and messy diaper.

• Like 1
On 2/21/2022 at 2:38 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

I pooped twice in the same diaper yesterday. 

1st time was when at the laundromat washing my work clothes, I assumed no one noticed as no one said anything,  2nd time was after getting back home,  was watching TV and felt a bit of pressure,  thought it was gas, nope just some nice soft poo. 

I'll bet that felt SO GOOD on the couch, just to let that big doo-doo go! You must wear some PRETTY BIG diapers if they can hold that amount of doo-doo In them.???☺️ I'm sure it felt heavenly!?♥️??❤️????????? I wish I was there on the couch with you so I could give you a nice big hug and feel the massive weight of your poopy diaper.? And give it a nice good couple of big pats. And I would say, "That SURE is an DOODIE diaper!"????????????????????????????☺️??????????????????????

I woke up this morning with a wet Rearz Lil Bella diaper and while I was getting coffee I messed my diaper so naturally without effort.  Both my wetting and messing are intentional for my sole emotional and physical pleasure. I am sitting here now enjoying the delightful squish in my diapee. I'll change in about two hours after I go out for a run in my wet and poopy diaper. If you enjoy exercise, give it a try, it is exhilarating. For those who are incontinent, you have both my sympathy/understanding, and admiration for living your life with courage and independence.

6 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

The where was standing next to the potty monster.

The when was just a couple minutes ago.

I hope the potty monster starves as I didn't feed it today. 

And hopefully you NEVER do buddy, hopefully you NEVER do!!!!!???☺️?????♥️???????♥️????????????????????♥️??

toilet-monster.gif

• 2 weeks later...

In my nursery fast asleep in my crib was the last place i made a huge soft runny poop my diaper which is a tykables overnights with a booster mommy has just came in  to change my diaper and get me ready for a day of play gotta go get my diaper changed or i will get a spanking. bye bye little ones stay padded to prevent any accidents and remember have a super diaper day in big messy diapers.