LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone tried the NEW Beyond XP5000?

So, I was shopping around and found these from XP Medical and if anyone has tried them yet they do sound like a very good Diaper.

There website says the Beyond XP5000 are hook and loop and are plastic back with tall leak guards.

If anyone has had tried them let me know. I am going buy a bag and put them to a test.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, rdkill2013 said:

So, I was shopping around and found these from XP Medical and if anyone has tried them yet they do sound like a very good Diaper.

There website says the Beyond XP5000 are hook and loop and are plastic back with tall leak guards.

If anyone has had tried them let me know. I am going buy a bag and put them to a test.

Kind of pricey for what you get.  I get my Abena L4's by the case or bag (either) for only 1.44 each unit, from Amazon.  The XP5000 seems to be a bit expensive at only 20% more capacity in tests.  XP Medical sells them by the case for 1.62/ea for mediums and 1.91/ea for large/XL.  

Assuming you push every drop of capacity from your diapers, factor the 20% against the cost of $1.44 that I get my Abenas for, would be $1.73 each.  Since the large & XL of the XP5000 cost 1.91/ea, that's 0.18 more per diaper.  for the enhanced capacity, unless the hook closures and 2" rather than 1.25" standing leg guards are the big selling points for you.

If higher leg guards, hook type closures and thicker plastic covers are worth $0.18 each assuming the "LG/XL" size (or 8.64 additional for 48 diapers), then go for it.

I'd recommend scouting around to see if anyone offers samples first though.  You won't be out a ton for a case that don't work for you, that way.

---

I've posted the diaper review charts from XP Medical below showing prices and XP Medical's test results of various brands, compared to the XP5000.

https://www.xpmedical.com/adult-diaper-reviews

image.png.0570746e9e92967247c51cb967a9595d.png

image.thumb.png.dcb691e5601cbedfe64393c390f7511d.png

I am a regular Confidry user, and I tried the xp5000. They are decent, but in practice, I found them to hold slightly less than Confidry. I was also unable to get as tight of a seal around the legs because of the tape panel. they hold a little more than Abena M4, but again feel less secure around the legs. Because of this, I did manage to catastrophically leak on my pants before reaching even 3/4 capacity twice. I have severe urge incontinence and flood hard, so it is essential to have tight leg seals. XP5000 just doesn't work for me. In fact no tape panel diaper really seems to be leak proof for me. I'm sure they are fine for people who don't flood.

"Thanks"....... For the Feedback on what you all think about them XP5000's
(Sounds like I'm talking about a race car) I went ahead and got some to try for myself and they should be at my door in the next couple of days and I will definitely be trying them ASAP.
I will try too remember and post my opinion on these.
Thanks...again and Stay Padded!! [emoji41]

I have been looking at these wondering about them. I want to try them but one thing is holding me back. I am just not so sure about the hook and loop tabs. I have tried several diapers with that style closure and none seem to hold. I like to have a secure fit and it seems those always unfasten or the tabs break off. Trying them would be great if I knew the tabs would hold. Being a hybrid plastic diaper and cloth tab closure system intrigues me. Having the ability to refasten several times is apealing. Would love to hear more feedback about them. 

6 hours ago, want4mor said:

I have been looking at these wondering about them. I want to try them but one thing is holding me back. I am just not so sure about the hook and loop tabs. I have tried several diapers with that style closure and none seem to hold. I like to have a secure fit and it seems those always unfasten or the tabs break off. Trying them would be great if I knew the tabs would hold. Being a hybrid plastic diaper and cloth tab closure system intrigues me. Having the ability to refasten several times is apealing. Would love to hear more feedback about them. 

Ask for samples.  There should be someone out there selling them who either sells a sample pack of 1-2 diapers or gives away free samples like Northshore does.

My experience with Beyond has led me to never EVER want to deal with them again.

Their original product was worse than useless.   It performed worse than depends fit-rigjht.   The very first drops that hit it leaked out.   I find the parallels to Dollar Shave Club amusing, because DSC provides an absolutely horrid product (I guess some people don't mind that the razor cartridges fall apart leaving sharp shards on your face).    Trying to cancel my "trial" membership was a royal pain in the fucking ass.  I had to get my credit company involved (Thank You American Express).

I can't unrecommend a company as high as these assholes.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, willnotwill said:

My experience with Beyond has led me to never EVER want to deal with them again.

Their original product was worse than useless.   It performed worse than depends fit-rigjht.   The very first drops that hit it leaked out.   I find the parallels to Dollar Shave Club amusing, because DSC provides an absolutely horrid product (I guess some people don't mind that the razor cartridges fall apart leaving sharp shards on your face).    Trying to cancel my "trial" membership was a royal pain in the fucking ass.  I had to get my credit company involved (Thank You American Express).

I can't unrecommend a company as high as these assholes.

Tell us how you really feel, willnotwill.  ?

As butt ugly as those diapers are, I'm not in a hurry to try them.  I might get a couple for my collection; even then, I'm not really collecting non-ABDL adult diapers.  But I have tried most of the decent ones out there that ABDLs like, and I wouldn't mind trying a couple just to be able to talk somewhat accurately about them.

I have tried them and they work good as far as absorbency but when you have to change the diaper when near full you cant roll the diaper up and fasten  the tabs to the diaper to keep it rolled up. That's why i never understood why design a plastic backed diaper with Velcro like tabs with a landing zone lol! The company should of did a 2 part tab that when you change and roll the diaper up for disposal that you would pull back the Velcro tab and a sticky tab would  be under the Velcro one similar to the sticky tabs being doubled like on a Abena M4, tranquility atn and so on!

I have tried them and they work good as far as absorbency but when you have to change the diaper when near full you cant roll the diaper up and fasten  the tabs to the diaper to keep it rolled up. That's why i never understood why design a plastic backed diaper with Velcro like tabs with a landing zone lol! The company should of did a 2 part tab that when you change and roll the diaper up for disposal that you would pull back the Velcro tab and a sticky tab would  be under the Velcro one similar to the sticky tabs being doubled like on a Abena M4, tranquility atn and so on!
Just have some Scotch Tape ready when you go to take off your Diaper....[emoji108][emoji52]

I've never even thought of rolling up and retaping a used diaper when done until it was mentioned on a board a few years ago.  Since I have no butt I just pull my diaper down and off, then put it into a Fresh Sack or other bag, and throw it away.  

the run small in the size range
I bought mediums thinking they would fit like dry care or Abena mediums, they don't
there more like a small
[emoji3525]

I’d agree with that. If the megamax run big, these run small. I have a near identical sizing experience with the medium xp5000 as I do with the megamax smalls.

They are not bad But The wife thinks they don't hide the pee smell. I wear 24/7 i can do 4 to 6 hours in one diaper after about 2 hours the wife is like you stink go change. They do have a medical grade new smell. The hook and loop is nice

56 minutes ago, technomonkey said:

They do have a medical grade new smell. The hook and loop is nice

Speaking of smell of the unused diapers:  Is it just me or does anyone else think that new (unworn) diapers seem to have almost a petroleum smell about them?  I guess it must be the SAP or maybe the odor neutralizer chemicals in the diaper.  I find the smell is present in most diapers regardless of brand or style, whether they have fabric backing or poly/plastic.

On 5/14/2020 at 1:16 AM, DL-Boy said:

Speaking of smell of the unused diapers:  Is it just me or does anyone else think that new (unworn) diapers seem to have almost a petroleum smell about them?  I guess it must be the SAP or maybe the odor neutralizer chemicals in the diaper.  I find the smell is present in most diapers regardless of brand or style, whether they have fabric backing or poly/plastic.

Where are the made? I have noticed that several plastic items made in third-world places have the petro smell. It might be from where they are stored or picked up during shipment

1 hour ago, Little Christine said:

Where are the made? I have noticed that several plastic items made in third-world places have the petro smell. It might be from where they are stored or picked up during shipment

Abena is made in Denmark.  Tranquility is made (I believe) in the USA.  Total Dry is made in China (I think, not sure).  Seems they all have some degree of muted petroleum smell.  I've smelled the same with NorthShore Megamax samples too.  They're made in China.

Now I am doubly glad I do not wear those things. Smell like patroloeum; huh? Like they used to say on BATTLESTAR GALACTICA "Oh frak"

My review of the Beyond XP5000 the 1st one I put on:
1) Fit: runs small but works for me.
2) Comfort: they in my opion Very Comfortable 5 star.
3) Absorbtion: These do hold up to about 1 gusher and 3-5 smaller wettings needs more absorbent material up Front For us Men. 4 star
4) Concealment under clothes: I rate this about a 4 star. Being pretty easy.
6) Price point when buying a Case: for me not too over priced.
7) Looks: don't care for the Big Print on cover but, when I wear a diaper it's 95% of the time It's covered up.
8) Smell: not too unpleasant.

With this being it's 1st run on making these I had worst and hopefully with the next production run they will either improve or completely ruin these. [emoji52]

I usually wear dry 24/7’s with a booster in the mediums. I use to order from Northshore for a long time and the last time I ordered. I placed my order. ( thinking everything is cool). The next day I called them back for a tracking, and was informed. Northshore discontinued  them due to multiple complaints. ( I can see why, but I’m not going to talk about it). I was upset. I dumped them right there. I told them, “I’m going to find me a new diaper company”.  The operator was a guy. He was not being reciprocally concerned. Just said, “ok”. 

I’ve found XP medical. Closer to my state, cheaper, and FREE shipping, plus as a new first time customer. I was given a first time discount. So I’ve talked to customer service and was informed that BEYOND XP5000 was popular among the Dry 247/‘s. I requested a sample and requested a large instead of the mediums I usually wear. ( When I’m searching for a new diaper I can also love...I like to try both In MEDIUM/ LG. Both ) . I ordered my case of Dry 24/7’s with the boosters. When I received my order. I got everything but the samples. Waited a week, .....nothing. So I started reading about BEYOND XP 5000. I like how it said, “it has a strong hook and loop reattachable front landing zone, etc”. The next day I ended up ordering BEYOND just a bag in the mediums. ( I couldn’t stop obsessing everything about this new diaper...). 2 hours later after placing my order  I went to check my mail and there it was. My samples. I was excited to get home. I got home, opened my package, saw two big medical diapers. Says L’s on them . Big Zig blue sags on them, the wetness indicator, etc. I opened 1 of them up. I was surprised. Their BEYOND large looks like a big medium dry 24/7diaper. I knew I could fit into them easy. Tried it with a booster. It fits just like a medium dry24/7 with a booster. Fit’s about the same, but the diaper feeling feels different when wearing the two different diapers. I already knew that my order I placed has to be a large instead of mediums in the BEYOND brand. I called XP medical back and cancelled my order. Replaced my order but had to Re- order them.  “Large” . instead cause ironically all the normal  regular mediums are the ones I have an issues with them despite dry 24/7’s I wear. Little catch there. There the same! But I’m still inquisitive about the mediums in BEYOND brand now.  About the fit. (I want to try the hook and loop in the mediums)  Samples are always cool! 

The BEYOND diaper. Try both samples first. M/L. Depending on your body size. They are comfortably comfortable. Didn’t smell funny or odd...the diaper or the plastic. I just grab it. Put straight baby powder into it and .... it isn’t too crinkly like the Dry24/7 diaper. It’s different. Plastic back but with discreet noise. Low crinkly. Thick absorbing core,  I had no diaper leaks. Held up a few wettings. they’re kinda of on the pricey side. I don’t care for the prints on them. Just wishing they were different or they would change them. They’re  are more of  a medical diaper than a Confydry24/7. . Very obvious. 

I am currently in a very wet and messy XP5000 Medium.  I slept and wet throughout the night without any leaks and the velcro style tapes have stayed in place without needing any adjusting.They are absorbent and comfortable.  Since I got up I have messed my diaper and there are no problems with containment.  They have good wicking allowing full use of the absorbent core.  They don't  swell up that significantly because of the wicking capacity.  I have not used them for daytime/work wear but I think that they might be discreet enough with proper clothing. For a medical style hybrid diaper (plastic back with velcro fastening system) I think they are excellent.