LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Covid 19 Rant

4 hours ago, kasarberang said:

I think you are referring to the blood clots in women that are a risk with these types of vaccines, and it is recommended that women do not take them, once again they are generally considered safe for men. At least as safe as any other vaccine.

I have to assume the blood clots are what you're talking about because so far, you've provided no sources other than a quote that could have come from anywhere with no source attached for context. Without the proper context, your replies just come off as kind of condescending/judgmental, with no actual educational value beyond that of your word.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/janssen.html

https://www.statnews.com/2021/12/17/the-tragedy-of-johnson-johnsons-covid-vaccine/

Still, thrombotic thrombocytopenia syndrome, though rare, turned out to be too big a hurdle surmount. In the condition, also known as TTS, blood clots appear suddenly in different places throughout the body, sometimes including in the brain; patients also become prone to severe bleeding. That makes it difficult to treat. TTS, CDC researchers told the panel Thursday, was seen once in 250,000 recipients of the J&J vaccine, but was more common among women in their 30s and 40s, where it occurred once in 100,000 recipients. About 15% of cases were fatal.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/cdc-panel-recommends-people-not-get-jj-vaccine-pfizer-moderna-availabl-rcna8987

There is thousands of articles about it. 

For the record, I have a mild heart condition and type 2 diabetes.  I've had the Pfizer vaccine and booster since January 6th 2021 and I have not had any side effects at all, including with my heart condition.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Dubious said:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/janssen.html

https://www.statnews.com/2021/12/17/the-tragedy-of-johnson-johnsons-covid-vaccine/

Still, thrombotic thrombocytopenia syndrome, though rare, turned out to be too big a hurdle surmount. In the condition, also known as TTS, blood clots appear suddenly in different places throughout the body, sometimes including in the brain; patients also become prone to severe bleeding. That makes it difficult to treat. TTS, CDC researchers told the panel Thursday, was seen once in 250,000 recipients of the J&J vaccine, but was more common among women in their 30s and 40s, where it occurred once in 100,000 recipients. About 15% of cases were fatal.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/cdc-panel-recommends-people-not-get-jj-vaccine-pfizer-moderna-availabl-rcna8987

There is thousands of articles about it. 

I have issues with my heart, where the risks of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are actually more of a threat to me, especially since the J&J/AsterZenica side effects are mostly for pre-menopausal women, not men.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

CDC and its partners are actively monitoring reports of myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination. Active monitoring includes reviewing data and medical records and evaluating the relationship to COVID-19 vaccination.

Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis is inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. In both cases, the body’s immune system causes inflammation in response to an infection or some other trigger. Learn more about myocarditis and pericarditis.external icon Seek medical care if you or your child have symptoms of these conditions after COVID-19 vaccination. Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported, especially in adolescents and young adult males within several days after COVID-19 vaccination.

What You Need to Know

Dr. Sara Oliver, an epidemic intelligence service officer for the CDC, said in a presentation to the committee that data show that the Johnson & Johnson vaccine prevents more hospitalizations and deaths from Covid than the TTS it can cause. Still, she said, the vaccine prevents fewer hospitalizations and deaths than two doses of an mRNA vaccine.

For me, the risks of the mRNA vaccines are way more of an issue than the risk of the non-mRNA vaccines. (Especially since the side-effects for J&J/AstraZeneca are super rare to begin with, and mainly affects premenopausal women.) There's not really much to debate about here, for my specific case J&J/AstraZeneca are simply better for my situation. For most people, the risk of Myocarditis from the mRNA would be a better option than the risk of blood clots from J&J/AstraZenica, but for my purposes it's the other way around.

28 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

For the record, I have a mild heart condition and type 2 diabetes.  I've had the Phizer vaccine and booster since January 6th 2021 and I have not had any side effects at all, including with my heart condition.

I'm happy for you, this doesn't change the fact that I would be more comfortable with a non-mRNA vaccine. Why does it matter to other people which vaccine I get? I'm genuinely shocked here as to what there is to debate about. This is doing nothing productive except saying that my comfort in the situation doesn't matter.

• Like 2
On 4/19/2020 at 12:44 PM, Elfy said:

It's quite incredible that a pandemic is turned into a political issue ?

Totally agree! The whole thing a been a cluster f--k from the beginning. Media and leftist democrats unleashed -- heaven help us all...

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, kasarberang said:

Why does it matter to other people which vaccine I get?

You are the one that wrote you would only take the J&J vaccine.

In my head that means you are anti-vaxx, since you found a reason not to take the vaccine.

13 minutes ago, Dubious said:

You are the one that wrote you would only take the J&J vaccine.

In my head that means you are anti-vaxx, since you found a reason not to take the vaccine.

No offense, that sounds like a you problem. Just because something means something in your head does not make it fact. Anti-vaxxers have a bunch of things in their head that mean something to them, that doesn't make them true or accurate.

I have never claimed to be anti-vax and haven't said anything to indicate it, other than the fact that I personally want to get a non-mRNA vaccine. It's simply about my comfort level. As far as I'm concerned, I have the right to be comfortable, and I'm not making an unreasonable request. If I was in Europe, maybe it would be an unreasonable request because it's not available over there, but it is available here in the U.S.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

No offense, that sounds like a you problem. Just because something means something in your head does not make it fact. Anti-vaxxers have a bunch of things in their head that mean something to them, that doesn't make them true or accurate.

I have never claimed to be anti-vax and haven't said anything to indicate it, other than the fact that I personally want to get a non-mRNA vaccine. It's simply about my comfort level. As far as I'm concerned, I have the right to be comfortable, and I'm not making an unreasonable request. If I was in Europe, maybe it would be an unreasonable request because it's not available over there, but it is available here in the U.S.

Hey @kasarberang what's your profile pic an picture of?????

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Then why cant you get it?

Never said I couldn't get it, I'm trying to arrange it, so I can get it at my doctor's office, they haven't been able to give it to me my last couple visits. I'm going to try asking them ahead of time to see if they can get it ready. If I can't, I'll probably end up getting it somewhere else.

Feels like you didn't really read my original post, and instead just made assumptions from a few out of context pieces of it. And then proceeded to tell me that the one vaccine I was trying to get was dangerous? Which doesn't make sense because, I made it clear that's the only vaccine I'd be willing to get, so trying to discourage me from getting it doesn't make sense.

Regardless, I think it was a misunderstanding and there's not really anything else I feel needs to be said, so I'll leave it at that.

• Like 2

Simply - the virus is a oil type bag with spikes out of it. These spikes are keys that allow the virus to invade the cell. Once in there, it hijacks the reproductive mechanisms with its own instructions. The cell then creates duplicates of this virus. It is known that this duplication can create errors (the mutation of the virus). When there is no more space within the cell for this virus, the cell walls break and millions of the virus explode to infect other cells. 

There are multiple versions of the vaccine... but how they work / how they are built is of interest.

Type 1 vaccine - is a duplicate of the virus without the internal bits, the instructions of duplication.

Type 2 vaccine - is a duplicate of the instructions without certain information to correctly duplicate the virus.

It is presumed that from the invasion of the cell, the immune system will learn to recognise this as an invader. However, this relies on the invasion and destruction of the cell.

What has been found is that the primary cell that this virus invades is within the lungs and refered to as a T Cell. Damage / reduction in the number of these cells cause numerous lung diseases and a rapid decline in lung function = less ability to breath. The side effects of this is weakness, inability to move, increased tiredness, inability to think / focus / see etc.

Repairing damage to lung tissue has been well researched - in relation to cancer, pneumonia and other lung diseases. It is conservatly estimated that it takes around five years to regain function.

Some here have likened this to a cold / flu. There has not been, so far in my life, a cold / flu that I have got that made me as weak as a kitten and unaware of my surroundings.

Considering the effects on the body from this disease, and the related costs, personally, I wish to avoid any chance of getting it.

Looking objectively and logically on the information given worldwide, we can either accept that COVID is here and take precautions, or dismiss it and not take precautions.

Simple Truth Table

COVID No COVID
Take Precautions Life Life - might look foolish
No Precautions Death Life

Since there is 1/4 25% I will die, I wish to avoid death at all cases, so the simple step of taking precautions might make me look foolish 25% of the time, but that risk is the same as death 25% of the time, and to me, worth it. Yes, it may impact on my choices to engage with others, but to do so would be me chosing for them - which is an infringement on their choices. The year is 2022, and technology exists so I can either phone them, or Zoom them.

If there was a 1 in 4 chance that walking over a bridge you would fall to your death, nobody would walk over the bridge AND, there would not be people stamping on the bridge protesting that the 'Closed - Danger' sign is an infringement on freedoms, choices and rights.

In relation to the effectiveness of the vaccine, it has been speed created and bypassed many of the tests that normally take years. As a result, mathematically, there is a chance that the vaccine may not be suitable for everyone. The figures given are 54% effective. This is a little higher than the flip of a coin (49.5% heads, 49.5% tails, 1% edge) so it gives me no comfort and/or trust. The masks (KN95) can stop 95% of contamination - which to me is a higher chance of protecting me.

It then comes down to choice, risk, and exposure:-

Vaccine = 54% effective, yet to get it I have to expose myself to an environment that I have no control of - a hospital / medical centre - the place where sick people are, those who have the virus. = 46% ineffective + exposure to virus.

Mask = 95% effective + social distancing = possible 5% exposure.

Add to this that the virus requires a host (human) to survive & duplicate AND that the virus can only survive in the air between 10 hours to 14 days (depending on source information). This simply states that due to the virus not having a long lifespan, it will be gone if transmission is eliminated. = power of social distancing.

This all means that those who are foolish in my opinion, to expose themselves to the virus may die, but if I hide behind my blankie with my plushie - it will keep me safe.

This all based on realizing the concept of 'herd immunity' is a myth. If this worked, the common virus we refer to as 'common cold / flu' would be, and this stage - gone. However, that virus is 100+ year old and still infecting others. No, at this stage it is not lethal to those with a strong immune sytem, but it still kills weak immune system hosts.

Do we wait 100 years for COVID to become that weak, or do we remove its host from the replication process?

I don't fear death!

I fear the complications that one can get from covid, like not tasting food anymore.
Most people that lost taste, lost it for a few days, or weeks, but there has also been cases where they lost it for months.

I don't know why this hasn't been brought up yet here. You can drink your piss, and take a large dose of horse dewormer. It will protect you from the Fauci ouchy. I read it on the interwebs so it must be true.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Dubious said:

I don't fear death!

I fear the complications that one can get from covid, like not tasting food anymore.
Most people that lost taste, lost it for a few days, or weeks, but there has also been cases where they lost it for months.

Death is permanent, once dead there is no coming back to life.  Once you lose your sense of taste, it may come back after a few days, weeks or even months, but it usually does come back.  Fearing the complications one may get from Covid-19 is a great reason why people should mask and get vaccinated, loss of taste being minor compaired to being on a ventilator trying hard to breath.

On 2/1/2022 at 9:09 PM, Rachael-Little said:

There are just no words here but hey live in your utopia 

I wanted to point out all of his ignorance and miss information but decided he was unlikely to digest what I would say.

On 2/5/2022 at 9:32 PM, Dubious said:

I don't fear death!

To misquote Mark Twain

• "The only two certainties in life are death and taxes"

and correctly quote Christopher Bullock 1716

• "It’s impossible to be sure of anything but death and taxes"

and Edward Ward of 1724

• "Death and taxes, they are certain."

Death will come for all, I do not fear death. I have a healthy respect for it. However, I am not a fool to invite death in.

If I appear foolish wearing a mask, distancing myself from others and washing hands etc., so be it. I am willing to appear foolish and have the ability to spend the rest of my life addressing my choices than to actually be foolish and die.

Alfred Lord Tennyson

• "Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

which can mean don't place yourself in a scenario to regret an action / inaction. i.e. don't presume that COVID doesn't exist, and regret your stubberance and/or ignorance on your death bed while dying from it!

The loss I will endure, which is under my control, may be in looking foolish - what loss, that is under your control, will you chose to endure?

We have put covid on hold.
Norway, Sweden and Denmark no longer has any restrictions that I know of. 

Mask has just been recommended the last few weeks, and still is, but none can force you.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Dubious said:

We have put covid on hold.
Norway, Sweden and Denmark no longer has any restrictions that I know of. 

Mask has just been recommended the last few weeks, and still is, but none can force you.

Masks don't work. Unless you are in full PPE. Most people don't seem to understand that. Those that do and still wear a mask are nothing but sheep signaling that they will comply no matter what.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

"Masks are an effective tool in combatting the spread of COVID-19" - https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0240785

"Despite the controversy around masking, transmission of COVID-19 (caused by the virus SARS-CoV-2) occurs primarily through respiratory particles from infected individuals and even asymptomatic cases can be contagious [5]. Experts in aerosol science, virology, infectious diseases, and epidemiology acknowledge the potential for airborne transmission of the virus [6]. Thus, without a vaccine in distribution, masks are one of the few control measures available for protection against the virus because they serve as a physical barrier between people [7, 8]. Not only do masks protect the wearer from droplets and some smaller airborne particles, but they also provide source control, stopping particles coming from a wearer. Study of the filtration efficiency of different fabrics has shown that even cotton weaves and blends can block viral transmission [9], so masks can be made virtually cost-free with household materials."

---

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0925753520301703

"It is believed that correctly wearing appropriate face masks is beneficial when physical distancing is not possible to ensure all the time. The spread of small drops containing SARS-CoV-2 is difficult to predict (think of air currents, convections and air humidity), and it is more likely that individuals will touch their face (mouth/nose) less frequently than without a mask. It seems that countries who have more effectively curtailed an expanding propagation are countries whose population used masks extensively"

---

https://www.pnas.org/content/118/4/e2014564118

"The preponderance of evidence indicates that mask wearing reduces transmissibility per contact by reducing transmission of infected respiratory particles in both laboratory and clinical contexts. Public mask wearing is most effective at reducing spread of the virus when compliance is high. Given the current shortages of medical masks, we recommend the adoption of public cloth mask wearing, as an effective form of source control, in conjunction with existing hygiene, distancing, and contact tracing strategies."

---

https://www.ukri.org/our-work/tackling-the-impact-of-covid-19/understanding-coronavirus-covid-19-and-epidemics/masks-role-in-slowing-spread-of-covid/

"We knew face masks of various materials are effective to a different extent in filtering small droplets.

However, when we looked specifically at those larger droplets that are thought to be the most dangerous, we discovered that even the simplest handmade single-layer cotton mask is tremendously effective"

---

There is no shortage of evidence and studies saying that masks help stop transmission of the virus, even just regular non-PPE ones. I posted four here but there seem to be many, many more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

What is known about SARS CoV today is that it is airbourne. That may be old news here, but what may be new is that SARS CoV has mutated to bond to other virus'. The source is media, which at best, is unreliable.

News reports from Afghan state is  that SARSCoV is bonded to the measles virus which increased the infection rate of measles in Afghanistan. Similar reports are coming from Scotland, Canada and others. As I stated, the is from unreliable media sources, but from a medical and mathemical perspective, it is possible. (Darwin Theory)

The real issue is that for SARSCoV to infect a human host, it has to defeat a number of body defence mechanisms to manage to get to the T cells in the lungs. As a result, and due to the number of non belivers here, I am reluctant to state this - to get infected with COVID is a 1 in a 1000 chance which is dependant on the number of virus' in the air. Most will be captured by the bodies defence system.

Assuming that the statement 'SARSCoV is bonded to x virus' to be true, we can picture this as a seed of a dandalion that is carried by the wind, but lands, during its travels, on some dog poop. Some of the dog poop is now transmitted with the seed.  SARSCoV could therefore land on another virus similar to ebola, and then transmit same to us human hosts. Ebola infects via mouth, and itself is protected from the human saliva. As a result, the pathway for ebola now exists using SARSCoV as the carrier. Therefore, the infected host will die from ebola due to SARSCoV.

Only time will tell if the media reports are true or not, but I do not want to be a corpse while the goverments of the world figure out how to handle it - do you?

Who do you actually trust / believe. Will your local representive / goverment official lay down his/her life to protect you, or wil they like most of the population, cover their own back and let you fend for yourself or die?

• Like 1

What I find interesting and prolonging is as soon as the cases start to drop a bit and we get a downward turn, everyone relaxes masking and tries to return to normal.  Since this pandemic started over two years, whenever there's a downward trend and masking is relaxed, we have another surge!  It's been really bad with Omacron the past few months and now that it's dropping, everyone is once again relaxing the mask mandates and social distancing.  Just wait and in a few months it will be surging again!  Just because it starts a downward trend doesn't mean we are over and done with it!  There are still infected people and lots of people who still test positive making it higher that you may catch or spread it when you stop wearing your masks around people and in crowded places.  Relaxing of regulations and mandates mean people won't be as cautious and test themselves like they did in the past.  I'm not talking about the boneheads who all along refused getting a vaccine and protested wearing a mask (who, by the way are still out there spreading the virus).  I'm talking about those who did wear a mask and distance who now will relax the steps they've taken that has helped keep them safe while those around them ended up sick and in the hospital.  They will go to parties, concerts where they sit shoulder to shoulder with strangers in huge 1,500 seat venues and put themselves in situations where they are very likely to come in contact with an infected person who can still spread the virus even if they may not be showing signs of illness.  We all want to get back to a more normal life but if we keep relaxing the mandates or stop wearing our masks as soon as we start a down trend, we could very well keep this yo-yo up and down cycle going, possibly for years!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 4:50 PM, AwakenEvil said:

Masks don't work. Unless you are in full PPE. Most people don't seem to understand that. Those that do and still wear a mask are nothing but sheep signaling that they will comply no matter what.

You are correct - in that masks do not stop the coronavirus as it so small it can pass through the filters of the mask.

You are wrong - in that masks do work - as it is 1 in a billion chance that the virus is on its own. The virus is normally in water, and a mask can stop the water particle.

In relation to the 'unless you are in full PPE' in that you are also correct and wrong. Yes, full PPE will be 99.99% safe (nothing is 100% safe), but without same, you have your skin to protect you - that is unless you peel your skin off. You also have the moisture in you eyes, which is also caustic to coronavirus. The risk of not wearing full PPE only drops to 98% safe from coronavirus.

So, what you say is correct and incorrect at the same time.

In relation to 'people being sheep' yes some people blindly follow, others tend to want 100% guarentees. Neither is possible.

For example, you may consider yourself as an excellent driver, yet you still put on a seat belt before your drive. Is it that you are a sheep complying with the masses, or do you think that the seat belt might safe your life - and in reality, how can it if you are such an excellent driver and therefore, could avoid all possible accidents?

11 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

You are correct - in that masks do not stop the coronavirus as it so small it can pass through the filters of the mask.

You are wrong - in that masks do work - as it is 1 in a billion chance that the virus is on its own. The virus is normally in water, and a mask can stop the water particle.

In relation to the 'unless you are in full PPE' in that you are also correct and wrong. Yes, full PPE will be 99.99% safe (nothing is 100% safe), but without same, you have your skin to protect you - that is unless you peel your skin off. You also have the moisture in you eyes, which is also caustic to coronavirus. The risk of not wearing full PPE only drops to 98% safe from coronavirus.

So, what you say is correct and incorrect at the same time.

In relation to 'people being sheep' yes some people blindly follow, others tend to want 100% guarentees. Neither is possible.

For example, you may consider yourself as an excellent driver, yet you still put on a seat belt before your drive. Is it that you are a sheep complying with the masses, or do you think that the seat belt might safe your life - and in reality, how can it if you are such an excellent driver and therefore, could avoid all possible accidents?

This fact has been disputed and your information is incorrect. The CDC and WHO have walked back their mask guidance due to the fact that only full PPE is the only way to protect anyone.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1