LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Baby Hotel: The Model Part 2 Chapter 1 01/16/20 UPDATED!

Interesting story so far :) I like it a lot, the only criticism I have (If I have to give one) is to pay attention to when you need to write capital letters. There are several places where you wrote a small letter. It's not a big deal though, but if you're like me, and you're a perfectionist when it comes to writing...

Kingdark

7 hours ago, Kingdark said:

Interesting story so far :) I like it a lot, the only criticism I have (If I have to give one) is to pay attention to when you need to write capital letters. There are several places where you wrote a small letter. It's not a big deal though, but if you're like me, and you're a perfectionist when it comes to writing...

Kingdark

Thanks for the encouraging words! new chapter coming soon!

Tfmonkey, I absolutely love your stories, please keep writing and I know you will keep getting comments. May your muse continue to whisper sweetness to you.

12 hours ago, Jayme said:

Tfmonkey, I absolutely love your stories, please keep writing and I know you will keep getting comments. May your muse continue to whisper sweetness to you.

I really appreciate that! The kind words help keep me focused! I hope to have chapter 4 post tonight or tomorrow!

Chapter 4:

Melanie was still sitting in the same exact spot she was left in by her friend, or should she say pretend mommy. Being able to truly be an uninhibited adult baby allowed her to enjoy the baby toys, but while she played she was also learning what the Maternity ward babies were used to dealing with since diaper between her legs was incredibly thick. Everytime she tried to stand up, she was sent tumbling back onto her bottom. Curious about what time it was, Melanie gazed up at the clock, seeing it was already 5 minutes past noon, she could only wonder what was taking Debbie so long to get back to her office turned playroom.

She looked over at her desk and spotted her purse knowing if she could get to it she could simply call and see what was taking her so long. However, a sudden realization made her rethink that idea. Knowing her friend, Debbie would probably say that, if she used her phone, she wouldn't be holding up her end of the deal of being her baby. 

A sudden click came from the door making Melanie turn her attention to the door as it opened up, revealing Tabbath, who once again entered the room with what looked like a large diaper bag slung across her shoulder.

Tabbath walked over to Melanie and addressed her as one would an infant. "Hello baby, my auntie has informed me of the little game you two are playing this weekend and asked me to come by to help her out. Can you be a good girl and let auntie Tab get you ready?"

Melanie couldn't believe that any of this was really happening to her. She simply nodded her head, wondering what the young girl was about to do to her. 

Tabbath smiled. "That's a good girl"

Melanie watched as the young intern unsnapped the flap covering her diaper and pulled the onesie up until it passed her head, leaving the grown woman nude in only her diaper. She then noticed Tabbath reaching into the diaper bag, searching for something until she pulled out a large white baby bonnet with matching booties and a pacifier. Melanie sat there while the young intern got her dressed. It took only a matter of seconds for her transformation from diapered woman to oversized infant to be completed. Melanie sat there blushing while wearing a large white bonnet wrapped around her head while her feet were covered by soft cotton booties. She was starting to wonder what Debbie could be up to as Tabbath instructed her to crawl over to the nearby mirror. 

Once the unsure baby woman had made the short trip on her knees over to the mirror, Tabbath could only grin at handiwork. Seeing how easily a few little items could transform someone back to infanthood in under a minute really made her smile. As she was looking Melanie over, she looked spotted the baby's bare leg and realized that she had forgotten the most important part in her haste to get Melanie dressed.

Melanie stayed still, sitting on her padded backside while Tabby was back at the baby bag, digging around in it. The office worker turned adult sized baby could only watch, wondering to herself what the intern was searching for.

Tabby smiled upon finding the last missing piece of the puzzle. "Baby can you close your eyes for me? I have a surprise for you."

Melanie closed her eyes and couldn't even imagine what the surprise could be. She felt Tabby's hand on the bottom of her leg and then heard what sounded like a jar being popped open. 'Just what on Earth is this girl up to?'

"Can you open your mouth for me?"

Melanie complied, opening her mouth and waited to see what she was going to be fed. A rather surprising taste spread across her tongue as she found a blueberry flavored pushed into her mouth. Melanie loved blueberries and slowly started to nurse on the flavored nipple.

Tabby looked over her work and finally told Melanie that she could open her eyes.

Melanie opened her eyes slowly and saw her reflection in the mirror staring back at her. Her mouth was now filled with a rather large pacifier that she had seen Tabby remove from the bag earlier. 

Tabby noticed the clothing manager turned baby woman staring at the pacifier, but missing her surprise. She pointed down to Melanie's leg. "Look at that, baby. You're now official."

Melanie's mind tried to focus on what Tabby was talking about, but it felt like she was beginning to lose her ability to focus as her thoughts felt doggy. She tried forcing herself to focus her eyes to see what the young intern was talking about. It took a moment to notice an anklet was now affixed to her ankle. With a bit of effort, she was able to make out the name "baby Stevens" printed on the band. 

A feeling of dread started to wash over her. What had Debbie done to her? The more she thought about it, the more her anxiety grew until she started to freak out over the sight of the baby identification band wrapped her ankle. She started to feel herself beginning to lose touch with reality as her mind kept going faster and faster, bombarding the poor woman with scary thought after scary thought. The more she lamented and stressed over her current situation, the more anxious and tired she made herself. Melanie decided to lay down in the hope that it would help her relax.

Tabbath noticed the baby's eye's beginning to grow heavy as Melanie laid on her back. It only took a matter of seconds before the baby woman was off to dreamland.  Tabbath scooped baby Steven's onto her hip and grabbed her diaper bag off the floor. The intern felt confident that she had fulfilled her auntie's request to the best of her ability. She opened the office door and came face to face with the cart that she had brought with her. On top of the cart was an adult sized baby basket waiting for Melanie. She placed the newly dressed baby woman into the basket, quietly swaddling her in a large fleece blanket. Tabbath wanted her to feel exactly what it was like to be a newly adopted baby. From what her Aunt had taught her, the blanket magnifies the effects of what it was really like to be helpless, but also incredibly comfortable and warm since almost all adopted babies wore only a diaper when leaving the Hotel. Tabbath then gently laid Melanie's head on the pillow as she closed the top of the basket shut.

----

Melanie felt her eye's slowly begin to open and stared up in confusion upon seeing that she was in total darkness. She was completely surrounded in it while she laid in a thick cocoon of fleece all around her. She tried to focus, but between the darkness and warmth, she couldn't understand what was going on. 

Suddenly, a muffled voice started talking outside of wherever she was. She tried to hear what she thought was someone talking, but everytime she tried to focus her head hurt really bad. It started to get worse and worse. She felt herself being picked up and tried to stay calm about the situation, hoping for the best and as quickly as she was hoisted up she felt herself being placed down again. 

She saw the top of whatever she was in begin to open as light pierced the darkness. Suddenly, she saw her best friend, Debbie smiling down at her.

Debbie couldn't help but smile as she looked into the large basket. Her niece had did an amazing job with her friend's transition from adult to baby woman. She looked absolutely adorable! But Debbie couldn't help but notice the look of confusion spread across Melanie's face. "I know baby, I know you're confused and you don't understand what's going on."

Melanie watched as her friend reached under her arms and pulled her up from what she now knew was a large baby basket. Debbie couldn't help cooing at her as she was placed on her friend's hip. 

Debbie giggled. "Baby, we are going to have so much fun this weekend! I know it hurts to think right now, but I promise that icky feeling will go away in a little while."

Melanie continued looking around trying not to think too hard as she stared around the large home realizing she was back in her own home. She looked around the house seeing the basket and five large boxes sitting near it. 

Debbie noticed the baby's eyes staring at the boxes. "Does the baby wanna  know what mommy got for her?"

Melanie could only stare while suckling on the pacifier between her lips trying to remember how to answer such a simple question. 

Debbie couldn't stop herself from giggling upon seeing the cute expression on Melanie's face. It looked like the poor girl was using every brain cell to try and figure out how to talk. "Well, I know you don't quite understand yet, but how about mommy lets you take a nap while she gets all your new baby things ready for you."

Melanie watched as her friend carried her up the stairs of her house and opened the first door which led to her nursery. She felt herself being laid on her back as the mobile attached to the crib started to circle softly above her head. The colors and soft shapes soothed her mind as a gentle lullaby filled the air. She felt her mind beginning to get heavy again as she slowly fell asleep.

Debbie watched her new charge slowly falling asleep. She knew that when Melanie woke up, she would begin to figure out everything that had changed, but that didn't matter right now. She had a very wet diaper to change.

---

Melanie felt her mind beginning to come back to her as she awoke from her nap. The last three hours slowly replayed through her head as the thoughts of Tabbath dressing her inside of her office consumed her thoughts. Suddenly, she recalled seeing the baby anklet around her ankle! She instantly opened her eyes and saw  the spinning mobile slowly turning in circles just out of reach above her head. She rolled over and realized that she was back home, inside her nursery. It all came back to her very gradually, the dressing ended with her suckling on a blueberry binky and then she started to get worked up and anxious. The last thing she vaguely remembered was returning to her house before Debbie laying her on something soft. The pain wasn't as strong as it had been everytime she tried to think, but it was still lingering like a night of drinking. Still, that early sensation felt almost like something had been forcing her to mentally become a baby. 

She was beginning to get hot because of the covers on top of her and tried to push them away only to discover that her hands and arms were not working properly! She tried to move her legs and found that they weren't responding either! Fear started to spread over her mind, wondering what Debbie had done to her. Once again she started to freak out. 

'Where is Debbie?! She has to fix this!'

Melanie opened her mouth, desperately trying to shout.

"cuu...heep....deie..." and suddenly realized everything that was coming out of her mouth was nonsensical baby babble.

She didn't like that she was stuck inside her crib, trapped in her body, as the fear of being stuck like a baby started to sink in more and more. Suddenly, hot tears were forming in her eyes and before she knew what was happening, she started to cry like the baby woman she was dressed as. Almost a second after she started bawling, she could hear footsteps walking up the stairs! She could only pray that it was Debbie who was coming to her rescue. She tried to calm down and listened as the door opened. She saw Debbie standing over her outside the crib.

Debbie saw the tears flowing from her friends' eyes. She could see how scared she looked and grabbed her under her arms. Without a moment to spare, Debbie pulled her best friend in for a nice hug. She placed her baby's head on her shoulder and one hand on her bottom feeling the diaper against the palm of her hand was absolutely saturated. 

Everything was beginning to work out as she had planned. 

Melanie slowly started to calm down. The hug and the way her friends hand was rubbing her back instantly soothed her soul. She wondered what she was doing as Debbie carried her over to the changing table. Everything went sideways as she felt her back being laid down on her changing table and tried to look up to see what Debbie was doing. Sadly, her head was just as heavy as the rest of her body  leaving her helpless to do anything but stare up at her friend.

Debbie smiled down at her baby friend. She could see her struggling, knowing she was beginning to figure out that her body was disobeying her every move. She ripped off the tape tabs on the large white diaper and pulled it from between her baby's legs. Even though the diaper had been sagging, just seeing how saturated Melanie had made the diaper caused her to giggle. "My little one, It's a good thing mommy ordered you lots of extra packages of these diapers. You're just like a little water fountain."

Melanie listened to the baby talk her friend was saying to her as she felt the cold air against her crotch. She tried to once again speak to her friend, trying her hardest to say anything. "Waaa....deeee....oooo...duuu." She could barely utter a word, let alone ask what her best friend had done to her.

Debbie kept giggling as she pulled a few baby wipes out from a nearby container and began wiping the baby's crotch and bottom. She paused to grab something from beneath the changing table, something that Melanie couldn't see, but the crinkling sound gave her a hint as to what it could be. Suddenly, she pulled out one of the large, white comically sized disposable diapers and hide her face behind it for a moment. "Perk a Boo!" Debbie shouted in a cutesy voice before lifting her baby's legs up to diaper her. Even after the medicine wore off, Debbie knew that Melanie would be stuck crawling like the baby woman she was becoming for the next few hours.

Melanie felt her legs once again bowing out as her crotch was engulfed by the massive bulk. Her mind once again filled with what had happened earlier in the day during the final clothing round. She remembered Christie putting her in the exact same diaper. 

Debbie picked the baby off the changing table and looked up at the clock seeing that it was getting to be around six o clock. She knew she needed to get the baby fed before it got any later in the evening. "I think I know a baby who is ready for her din-din."

Melanie tried her best to stay calm, knowing what ever Debbie had done to her wasn't anything permanent. She could handle this. However, she suddenly started to think about her diaper change. When did she last wet herself? Did she wet herself in her sleep? She watched as she was taken out of her nursery and brought back downstairs. Looking over at the door, she noticed thst the large basket and boxes she had seen before her nap were now missing.

Debbie noticed her friend's eyes staring over towards the door and spoke with a smile to her. "Is the baby wondering where everything went? Mommy has a special surprise for you sweety! Can you close your eyes for me?"

Melanie tried her best to be the baby she agreed to be and slowly shut her eyes. As her eyes were closed, she couldn't possibly guess what Debbie had done now.

Debbie walked into the large living room.

"You can open your eyes, baby."

Melanie opened her eyes and stared in amazement at what was now sitting in her living room. What was once an empty space was now filled by a large playpen. Even crazier was what stood outside of the playpen; an adult sized carseat and Stroller!

Debbie saw the look on her friend's face and smiled. "Surprise! Mommy spent your whole nappy time getting it all set up for you!"

Melanie couldn't believe just how far her friend was willing to go. She was seriously taking everything to the extreme just to tread her like a baby. She stared at all the new baby furniture sitting in her living room thinking about how her weekend was going to go.

Debbie knew that Melanie wasn't a fan of the way she was treating her, but she also had won the bet. She wasn't going to waste this opportunity. No, she was going to make her friend learn what it was like to be a baby woman and she herself was going to finally understand what it was like to be a mommy. 

"How about we get you fed little one".

Melanie started to wonder how Debbie was going to feed her since her body was behaving so much like an actual baby woman. Would Debbie feed her the same baby mush the babies were fed at the hotel or would she be put on an all formula diet until Monday?

Debbie giggled. "If you think you are getting the mush, baby, you don't need to worry. I wouldn't ever feed you such a nasty thing."

Melanie felt like she had dodged a bullet. She never wanted to ever have to taste such a thing. However, her joy was short lived as Debbie sat down on the couch and placed her on her knee. Melanie was getting confused by this development. 

Debbie smiled at her baby girl. "Alright little one, I know this is going to be new for you, but you made a deal with me and your going to honor that deal. I want you to really know what it's like to be just like any of the other adult babies that get adopted out."

Melanie felt herself being laid back against Debbie's arm, staring wide eyed up at her friend. She tried to figure out if this was really happening as she watched her friend pull off her shirt, exposing her massive breasts contained by a huge maternity bra. She had always dreamed about such a thing and never dared hope to drink from a real breast, but it was really happening! She watched Debbie unclip a flap, allowing her friend's large breast to flop out from the bra mere inches away from the front of her face. 

Debbie smiled, adjusting her breast and placing her large nipple in front of Melanie's mouth. "Come on baby, nurse for mommy".

Melanie stared at the large tit, seeing small droplets of milk lactating from the breast and slowly parted her lips as she latched on. 

Debbie smiled, knowing how much her friend was giving up to be sitting there, nursing on her breast. She needed to show her some appreciation and placed her hand in between her diapered crotch and pulled her closer. 

Melanie felt her diaper being moved between her legs and didn't think much of the warm sensation coming from the inside of her diaper. The thought of her wetting herself didn't even cross her mind. All she was trying to do was be a good girl for her mommy. 

Debbie bit her lip a little, wondering if Melanie would think it would be odd if she- 'Just do it' she told herself as went for it anyway. She noticed the diaper between her baby's legs was starting to sag again from saturation and decided to press it against her crotch, slowly grinding it back and forth. 

Melanie's eye flew wide open st the feeling of her sex being massaged. It felt like she was getting horny as she slowly began moaning softly around the nipple of her friend's breast.

Debbie realized how much the baby was enjoying herself and couldn't help but ask, "Does the baby like when mommy plays with her diaper?"

Melanie felt her neck beginning to loosen up as she nodded her head, still feeling a strong orgasm building up inside her diaper.

Debbie noticed the baby's legs twitching. She knew how excited she was making her baby friend as she adjusted Melanie to feed from her other tit.

Melanie once again latched onto the tit and sucked even harder as her crotch felt like she was going to explode.

"Ding Dong"

• Like 9
1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

Very good thus far!  Idea of the hotel kinda reminds me of Sophia and Pudding’s prison reformatory series except with total regression being the end goal.

The concept of the Baby Hotel is around twenty years old. Most women are retrained and molded into subservient infants while some need to be completely regressed mentally. I have been a big fan of this concept since I was in high school. 

On 5/17/2020 at 9:43 AM, Baby Pal said:

The real question is after this weekend with Debbie will Melanie want to return to being the adult women she was before or will she want to stay as Debbies baby girl.

will just have to wait and see...

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 5:

Melanie's eyes went wide as the sound of her doorbell rang through her head, breaking her away from the best orgasm of her life. She pulled her lips from the nipple of the tit she had been nursing from and stared up at Debbie who she found was staring right back at her.

Debbie felt like the whole world had stopped as she stared down at the baby girl in her lap and asked in a panicked whisper, "I thought you said we were going to be alone?!"

Melanie tried to shrug her shoulders, but her muscles were still too weak to do anything. All she could do was watch Debbie, who was pulling her shirt back over her head in such a hurry that she had forgotten about her bra that laid on the couch. Melanie would've said something, but she was quickly scooped up and placed onto her friend's hip, watching the walls of her home go by as they walked to the door.

She knew that she didn't want anyone seeing her this way and didn't understand why Debbie was carrying her to the door. She tried to push away, hoping that Debbie would take the hint that she did not want anyone she knew to see her dressed like this. The last thing she needed was someone to recognize her, but to her annoyance, she felt a slap on her diapered bottom bottom.

"You're a baby remember, now act like one." Debbie stated in a firm tone after delivering the quick slap.

Melanie stared at the door which grew closer, nervously wondering who could be at the door as Debbie undid the lock and opened the front door. Standing there was a woman who neither Debbie nor Melanie had ever seen before. The mysterious visitor stood outside with a large suitcase sat on the ground beside her. 

The woman with the luggage seemed to be caught off guard as she stared at the large black woman, who was carrying an adorable adult baby girl attached to her hip. She stared for only a moment in confusion, wondering to herself if she had come to the wrong place and asked, "Is this the residence of George and Melanie Stevens?"

Debbie stared at the redhead in front of her and replied, "Yes mam, it is. Is there something that I can help you with?"

"I was hoping to speak to George, I'm his daughter, Hannah."

Melanie's mind felt like it was going to explode. She couldn't believe what the woman had just said! George had a daughter!?

Debbie looked confused. "I didn't know George had a daughter, neither he nor Melanie has ever spoken of you."

Hannah bit her lip. "My dad and I had a pretty rough falling out after him and my mom divorced a few years ago. We have been slowly patching things up since then. He even invited me to the wedding, but I just couldn't build up the courage to show my face. I wanted to come by this weekend and surprise my dad, hopefully get to meet his wonderful wife who he keeps telling me about."

Debbie knew she had to think of something fast and remembered what Melanie had told her about George. "George is actually out of town for business this weekend and Melanie got called into work at the hotel."

Melanie felt like Debbie was doing the best she could to keep her safe. It was at that moment that she noticed the woman that she had just learned was her new step-daughter was now beginning to coo at her. She had to keep up this charade, least her new step-daughter learn of her embarrassing secret, so Melanie simple giggled in response. 

Hannah sighed after cooing at the baby woman. "I was really looking forward to meeting her, but I am curious about who this little cutie on your hip is. Oh, and how do you know my father?"

Debbie smiled, trying to continue to play everything off. "How about we get you off the front step and go inside where we can get better acquainted?"

Hannah smiled, nodding her head. "I would like that."

Melanie turned her head as Debbie stepped back from the door, watching the redhead entering her home, looking her over. She noticed Hannah was tall, just like her dad George and even Debbie. She was also very well filled out, almost like a model or porn actress. She watched her new daughter look around her new house.

"Let me put the baby in her playpen and we can go in the kitchen and talk."

Hannah giggled. "My dad never mentioned that he had adopted." 

Debbie lowered Melanie down into the playpen and saw the fear as she looked into her friends eyes. Ske knew that worried look and felt bad for Melanie. However, she was going to do her best to play this off.

After depositing Melanie in the playpen, she looked over at Hannah. "It's actually quite funny that you ask that. Let me pour us some coffee and I can fill you in."

Melanie sat on her diapered backside, watching as Debbie walked into the kitchen with her supposedly new step-daughter. 

Hannah couldn't help but smile. "I am so glad I came. I can't believe I now have a sister!"

Debbie finished pouring the coffee and handed it to Hannah."Your step mom wanted it to be a surprise for George. She had the little one adopted yesterday and, when she got called into work, asked if I could come by and babysit the little bundle of joy for the weekend."

"I feel so rude, I never caught your name."

Debbie finished sipping her coffee. "it's Debbie and it's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too. What can you tell me about my step mom and my new baby sister?"

Debbie tried to think about what to say next. She took another sip and used the time to concoct a story that would cover everything."Your mother is a very hard worker and she is also my best friend. We were supposed to hang out and watch the little one together this weekend, but you know how work is. As for your sister, she's just a newborn straight from the regression ward."

Hannah grinned. "Really? What's her name?"

Debbie knew she had to think of something fast. "It's quite cute what your step mother named her. She named her after herself. She is Melanie Stevens jr."

Hannah cooed. "Aww, that is too cute, I really hope I get to meet her this weekend."

Debbie couldn't help but giggle as she held her coffee. "Oh, I'm sure you will. How long are you staying here for?"

Hannah took a nice, long sip of her coffee. "I am only here until sunday afternoon. I was hoping to ask my dad if I could crash here if it was ok."

"I'm sure that won't be a problem. If your step mom was here, she'd be perfectly fine with it."

Hannah felt relieved not to be intruding. "Thank you, and could you text my step mother and let her know that I am here?"

Debbie nodded her head."Absolutely, I'm sure she would love to meet you."

Hannah smiled after finishing her coffee."I don't know about you, but I'm starting to get hungry. Would you like me to order some food? I'm sure it's getting close to the baby's bedtime."

Debbie stared up at the clock, seeing it was already getting around to a quarter of seven. "I would like that, When you rang the door earlier I was feeding her dinner."

Hannah grinned. "I had a feeling. What else could cause those two wet on your shirt. How about I order dinner and you finish feeding her?I'll come and help you get her in bed when you're done."

Debbie blushed slightly, but nodded her head. She stood up from the table and told Hannah, "that sounds like a good plan." 

Melanie was still inside the playpen staring around at the large mesh walls. Even without being told about the chemical that Debbie had given her, she knew that she probably couldn't scale the four foot walls on her own. Suddenly, she heard the sound of approaching footsteps and looked up to see Debbie smiling down at her. Her friend then picked her up again, leaving her wondering about what had gone on inside the kitchen.

Debbie smiled down at the baby, knowing that after the lie she had told Hannah, she needed Melanie to act natural. She had to get her fed and once again pulled off her shirt exposing her large breasts.

Melanie stared up at her friend in confusion and before she could even react her head was quickly guided upwards, forcing her lips onto the large nipple of Debbie's breast. She sucked on the large breast, wondering if she was going to get the same treatment from earlier, but as time went on she finished the first breast and then was switched over to the next boob.

Debbie rubbed the baby's diaper, feeling it already as saturated as it was earlier before she fed her.  She continued feeding her friend when the sound of heels clicking down the stairs signalled that Hannah had came back downstairs and had entered the room. Debbie looked up, seeing a smiling Hannah. "Is everything ok?"

Hannah giggled and nodded her head, "she's so adorable! I just know my dad is going to love her."

Debbie wasn't even thinking about George when she felt the baby stop suckling as Melanie's lips released from her tit. Debbie let her friend rest her head in her lap as she grabbed her bra and started putting it on, sealing away her massive mammaries from view. She then easily put her shirt back on and looked down at the baby woman in her lap.

"Alright sweetie, Auntie Debbie and sissy Hannah are going to get you ready for bed." 

Melanie's eyes immediately looked at the clock, noticing it was only seven in the evening. She couldn't help but wonder about how she was going to sleep when it was still light outside. 

Hannah looked down at her baby sister and asked Debbie, "can I please carry her?" 

Debbie stared down at the baby and placed her hands under the baby's arms, hoisting her up for Hannah, "absolutely, she is your sister."

Melanie stared at Debbie, wondering again about what she had told Hannah. What had she gotten her into? She then felt herself being placed on Hannah's hip and saw that her stepdaughter was once again cooing at her. She knew to play along and started giggling as the warm feeling of drool flowed from her mouth.

Hannah spoke in a babyish voice asking her new sister, "Who's a pretty girl? Who's a pretty girl? You're a pretty girl."

Melanie tried to put on her best baby face and giggled at her new step daughter. 

Hannah smiled and placed her hand on the baby's diapered bottom and announced."I think someone needs a change! Can you show me her nursery?"

Debbie smiled. "Absolutely, it's right upstairs."

Melanie felt so embarrassed. She had just met her step daughter, who she had never met and was never told about, who was about to change her very wet diaper. She tried not to blush as she was carried up the stairs by Hannah. At the top of the stairs she watched as Debbie opened the door to her nursery.

Hannah looked around the large room and spotted the large adult sized crib in the corner. On the opposite side of the room stood a large changing table against the other wall. "Wow! Did Melanie do all of this?"

Debbie almost blew her cover, but kept herself from chuckling as she put a hand up to her mouth and nodded her head.  "Yeah, she wanted it to be special."

Melanie saw that her daughter was walking over to the changing table. She was then sat down onto the padded surface. It was quite the feeling, her wet diaper pressed against her crotch as she tried to act babyish.

Hannah bent over and looked under the changing table, searching through the sheer amount of different diapers in numerous styles. 

"I have never seen so many different kinds of adult diapers. Does Melanie use certain ones for different occasions? Is there a certain one that I should use on the baby?"

Debbie walked over and grabbed one of the large white diapers. "She has been using these lately, they're made specifically to force the baby to crawl."

Hannah giggled."I thought they were completely regressed, Is she still able to walk?"

Debbie shook her head. "No the hotel uses these in the maternity ward on the babies that still are able to walk. They help them get used to not being able to use their legs  before ultimately being regressed into a little baby like Mel here."

Melanie just laid back staring over at both women who were looking down at her. She was still trying to play the part of a baby woman. It wasn't easy, but she was doing the best she could. 

Hannah cooed down at her baby sister."How about we get this wet pamper off of you, baby?"

The ringing of the door bell echoed up the stairs and into the nursery, catching Debbie's attention. "Who's that?"

Hannah pulled on the tape holding her stepmother's diaper, ripping it off. "That's probably the pizza. Can you get that for us, Deb? This might take awhile. I haven't changed a diaper since my high school babysitting days and never any this big."

Debbie laughed and stared over at Melanie on the table, hoping that her friend could keep up the act. "Absolutely, you get her finished and put to bed. I'll get dinner ready."

Melanie stared nervously at her friend, watching her walk away as her new step-daughter finished pulling the last tape off her wet diaper, exposing her drenched, shaved pussy. Hannah, for her part, looked completely unfazed and was even smiling down at her. She felt the diaper being pulled out from under her bottom as Hannah lifted her legs off the table and applied a cold wipe to clean her up.

Hannah noticed the baby twitching and squirming. "Do I have a ticklish baby?"

Melanie let out a loud giggle and suddenly realized her vocal cords were beginning to work again.  She quickly stopped, trying not to blow her cover.

Hannah stared confused at the baby, wondering if it was normal for her to make such a noise. She shrugged it off and continued cleaning her baby sister up. She opened the new diaper, admiring how large and thick the garment was before lifting the baby's bottom up off the table again and laid her bottom down onto it.

Hannah grabbed some powder from underneath the changing table and got a really good look at her new baby sister. She stared her right in the eyes. "I know you don't understand me, little one, but just know that I am extremely happy that Mo- I mean, Melanie, adopted you. I grew up an only child, but knowing that I get to have you as my baby sister might be the greatest thing ever. I know dad will like it too."

Melanie felt a pang of guilt rock her body. It felt so wrong. It just felt so utterly wrong to lie about being a baby to her stepdaughter, making her think that she had a baby sister.  Suddenly, she felt the diaper under her bottom being pulled up between her legs, the bulk of the plastic backed garment forced her legs apart, stretching her legs out from the thickness of her new diaper. 

These sure were thick!

Hannah gave the thick diaper a pat. "Wow! That is one big diaper."

She looked over her baby sister and undid the bonnet from under her chin. She then pulled off her booties, leaving her in just that big diaper. 

Melanie laid down on the table, watching her daughter walk over to the closet and wondered what she was about to be dressed in. She watched Hannah look through the wardrobe of clothing that she had amassed and then pulled out one of her blue Dr. Dentons she had gotten from the hotel.

Hannah couldn't help but stare at the article of clothing, knowing how old the sleeper really was. It looked almost like it belonged to a baby born in the early 80's. She carried the large sleeper over to her sister and undid the zipper in the back. She then pulled it up her sister's leg and then slid her arms through the outfit before zipping it back up. 

Melanie felt the sleeper cradling her crotch and putting pressure on the seat of her diaper as the sleeper was stretched against the huge disposable. She noticed Hannah reaching under her arms and picking her up. With little fanfare, she was walked over to her crib. 

Hannah placed the baby inside the crib and pulled the covers over her before giving her baby sister's diaper a nice pat. "Good night, little one." With that said, she pulled the rail of the crib up and locked it into place.

Melanie followed her step-daughter's movements, watching her walk to the door before she disappeared as she closed the door, sealing Melanie into the nursery until the morning.

• Like 6
  • Tfmonkey changed the title to The Baby Hotel: The Model Part 2 Chapter 1 01/16/20 UPDATED!