LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Sleep With Your Diaper On?

Guest Dia

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everyone!,

Lately I've had trouble sleeping, but I find when I wear diapers to bed they help me relax more and I don't have to get up at night. I can just curl up with my teddy, drink a few baby bottles and doze right off to sleep. When I wake up I am nice and soggy, but I've had a good night's sleep and well prepared for the day ahead. :beer:

• 4 months later...

SSSuuuuurrrrr dooo! I wear my thick disosables every night. I sleep better. Sometimes I get a diaper dreams. I been wearing diapers every night now for the last few years. I love it. I feel different like I lost something if I'm not wearing one.

Of course silly!

I wear a nightime gauze prefold diaper with curity baby diapers for extra protection against leaking.

And of course plastic pants ( sometimes rhumba plastic pants*** giggle ***).

Often wake up wet without knowing I went. This is a great feeling , knowing you went potty in your diaper at night instead of wetting the bed! :)

In this house it is mandatory for me to diaper at night (especially when drinking) She makes sure I wear them every night .

I also sleep much better knowing I'm safe and secure! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes I wear diapers to sleep in, especially if the sheets need changing. I like to be able to wey and not have to worry or bother getting up in the middle of the night. Having a waterbed helps out also, but washig everything takes some time.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been 24/7 for over a month now, so of course I sleep in diapers. But, even before I went 24/7, I used to sleep in diapers most nights (always thick cloth diapers and plastic pants). After a short period of adjusting to sleeping with all that bulk between my legs, and getting over the initial excitement of laying bed in a wet diaper I actually found that I slept better in diapers than I did without them. This was because I usually awaken and have to pee during the night. Without the diapers, I had to get up walk to the potty and pee. I'd be fully awake by the time I returned to bed and often had a difficult time falling asleep again. With my diapers, however, I just laid there in a semi-awake state and wet my diaper. I was never as fully awake and easily went back to sleep. Some mornings, I had hardly any memory of waking at all, but the diaper was wet. Since I didn't wet the bed on the rare nights I didn't sleep in diapers, I assume I was at least partly awake when I wet and just didn't remember. I guess, in my case at least the night diapers are a cure for insomnia.

I love sleeping in warm thick cotton diapers at night. I am married and while my wife knows about my diapers neither of us would be comfortable if I wore diapers in her presence. Fortunately, she has to travel for her job at least twice a month. This translates to about six or seven nights a month of diapered pleasure for me. I often have diaper dreams when I wear diapers. The theme of my dreams is usually trying to avoid detection. I will have a wet diaper on, nobody will know but I won't have any place to change privately. I love these dreams.

Of couse I wear them to bed! I had trouble sleeping during the night, but not anymore. I strap on a diaper, drink a few bottles of milk or other liquids, and now I sleep just fine! :rolleyes:

Guest ohdyperboy

I was just wondering since I sleep with mine on,did anyone else?

I sleep every night in my diapers unless I don't want a restful night's sleep.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

It is weird being so conscious about what other think. just to let you know I found a cool website that sells boi undies for guys who like diapers. check out www.plantfunwear.com

Rick, If I said I liked toast for breakfast, I'm sure you'd find a way of referring to your favourite website.

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM!

i have severe fibromyalgia if i do not wear a diaper to bed i have to get up to pee and it takes a hour or two get back to sleep. with the diaper i just pee and i am back to sleep in 10 min.

• 5 months later...