LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Undercover Tour - Completed - Republished Chapters 11/16/2022

48 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

Also, what material was the pacifier made out of? Can I order some from there because I do rocketry and am always looking for new extra strong and light materials. Please say I can get free shipping on my order too. I can’t imagine the inner dimensional shipping fees ?

He's not an engineer and didn't stick around long enough to ask. I would hazard that it's some sort of reinforced plastic produced by their nanites maybe infusing metal so it can be used with multiple littles in that setting? Holds an edge though!

• 9 months later...
On 4/14/2020 at 8:35 PM, BabySofia said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! (I confess he doesn't have more resolution in the new work - maybe something will happen in the future. I kind of like the open-ended ending here though)

Thanks for commenting, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

open ending on stories are great for holiday bonus specials . great for revisiting past characters. hehe

2 hours ago, Pvplushie said:

open ending on stories are great for holiday bonus specials . great for revisiting past characters. hehe

Could be, but I think in this case his story is done in my mind. He lives out his days in isolation most likely... No intention to come back at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I'm like a year late, starting new stories can be daunting. This was fun, a little violent for my tastes (though you did warn about that beforehand), and definitely inspirational for ideas of what might go down in the diaper dimension.

15 hours ago, ausdpr said:

Sorry I'm like a year late, starting new stories can be daunting. This was fun, a little violent for my tastes (though you did warn about that beforehand), and definitely inspirational for ideas of what might go down in the diaper dimension.

Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the comment! ?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Good read. I miss Exchanged though, wish there was more of that ?

Out of curiosity how long was each book of Exchanged?

Book 1: 120k Words
Book 2: 95k Words
Book 3: 160k Words

Undercover Tour is a smaller Novella sized work at about 25k words. 

Seems Too Good (You should read next if you haven't) is at about 145k words

In-Between is sitting at about 184k so far with around 4 chapters to write. (Way ahead of what I've been posting here)

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Book 1: 120k Words
Book 2: 95k Words
Book 3: 160k Words

Undercover Tour is a smaller Novella sized work at about 25k words. 

Seems Too Good (You should read next if you haven't) is at about 145k words

In-Between is sitting at about 184k so far with around 4 chapters to write. (Way ahead of what I've been posting here)

Thanks! Currently reading In-Between (I read both Tours as well) and loving the way the stories intertwine in the universe. Have you named the population-two-million city that Emerson's in yet?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Thanks! Currently reading In-Between (I read both Tours as well) and loving the way the stories intertwine in the universe. Have you named the population-two-million city that Emerson's in yet?

Not sure if it's actually been specified fully in the work, but it's in Greenville, Ames. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Not sure if it's actually been specified fully in the work, but it's in Greenville, Ames. 

Gotcha. Is Ames a state in the other dimension? (Sorry, Canadian here hehe)

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Gotcha. Is Ames a state in the other dimension? (Sorry, Canadian here hehe)

Yes, it's a similar world to Earth geographically, but names are different.

• Thanks 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to Undercover Tour - Completed - Republished Chapters 11/16/2022