LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Product Tester - (COMPLETE! 11/07/2020 - EBOOK VERSION AVAILABLE)

8 hours ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

You called it spot on the money! ?

Ancom bunker girl FTW ??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, this is late. Sorry about that!

If you like this story, maybe consider supporting me on Patreon? You get early access, and I won't forget to post there for a couple weeks like I do on other forums. ;) 

Chapter 12

Mary squirmed as Rebecca moved her changing table back, rotating it from an upright position into a laid-back one.  “This isn’t fair.” 

The caretaker smirked down at her. “Who suggested that anything about your stay here would be fair, little one? Bottoms up!” 

There was a moment of confusion before Mary realized that she was giving instructions, and lifted her butt off the changing table. Rebecca slid an all-too-familiar disposable diaper beneath her, and turned to pick up the tube of powder from the table so she could apply a thin, even coat.

“I didn’t agree to this!” Mary pleaded. After the hour-long teasing session, she was incredibly frustrated, and the chastity belt locked around her served as an almost painful reminder that she wasn’t going to be getting any sort of satisfaction for a long time. “Please, don’t-” 

She spread her legs a little as Rebecca pulled the diaper up, taping it snugly. Frowning, Mary lifted her head. This diaper felt just a little different than the ones she was used to. Peering at it, she saw that the backing was different. Not plastic, but something more flimsy, and… it looks like it’s perforated? 

Reaching back, Rebecca picked up a second, slightly larger, diaper from the table. “Bottoms up!” 

“That’s…” Mary started to say. Squirming in discomfort. “What’s that for?” 

“So you don’t leak, of course,” Rebecca explained. “Now, lift that tushie, unless you’d like a spanking when we’re done here.” 

The threat was obviously an idle one, and Mary couldn’t help but point it out. “Like I’d be able to feel it beneath all that diaper.” 

“Your thighs won’t be beneath anything,” Rebecca pointed out. 

Mary lifted her butt. 

Rebecca slid the second diaper beneath her, folded it in place, and taped it down. Then, humming a little happy tune, she reached for another one. 

“You’re kidding,” Mary complained. 

“I don’t kid when it comes to keeping babies nice and dry,” Rebecca said, tapping a finger on her lip. “Well, not dry, but at least leak-free. Up!” 

Mary obeyed, as the third diaper was taped around her. It, at least, had the familiar plastic backing she was used to, but the bulk of the three layers was simply enormous. 

And, next came the cover. The plasticy material barely stretched to cover it, but it still locked securely into place over her many diapers. 

At long last, Rebecca moved to uncuff her. “Now, little Mary, we’re going to go have lunch here in a moment, and then I’ll put you down for a nap. Does that sound okay?” 

I guess? As soon as she was free from the restraints, Mary sat up and moved to hop off the changing table. There were still mittens on her hands and booties on her feet, but she didn’t think that would be a problem until she dropped to the floor.

Between the rigid, curved soled of the booties, and the incredible bulk between her legs, she couldn’t stand. After a moment of wobbling, she toppled forwards, and Rebecca had to catch her before she could faceplant. 

“Let’s go down a little more gently, shall we?” Lowering Mary to the floor, she helped her onto her hands and knees, in a less precarious position than trying to stand. 

Of course I have to crawl. It was humiliating, but Mary couldn’t really argue the point. If she tried to walk, she’d probably spend more time falling over than moving forward. 

When Rebecca opened the door and led her out into the hall, Mary had no real choice except to follow. Her “babysitter” went three doors down, stopped to unlock the door, and led her into the next room. 

It was… a nursery. 

There was no confusing it for anything else. A crib, a changing table, a high chair, and a small play area in the corner were painted in matching baby blues and pastels. It wasn’t huge, but it had everything you would need to care for a baby… except that it was all sized for an adult Mary’s size, and looking in the playpen, she spotted a few ‘toys’ that were conspicuously adult-oriented. 

For now, Rebecca lifted the tray on the high chair and bent to give Mary a hand. 

Mary wanted to ask questions. She was even opening her mouth to ask them, but then it occurred to her that - if she was really a test subject for whatever was being tested here - she would know what was going on. Asking too many silly questions might get her caught. 

So, she diverted to a much more obvious question as she clambered into the high chair and turned to sit down. “What’s for lunch?”  

Latching down the tray, Rebecca took a bib from her apron pocket. Rather than tying it around Mary’s neck, though, it just clipped straight onto her collar, hanging over her naked chest. “You get to pick, little one!” 

Oh, good-

Bending to open a drawer beneath the changing table, she came out with two oversized jars and a plastic spoon. “Peas or strained carrots?” 

Mary blinked. The whole ‘baby’ aesthetic was one thing, but she wasn’t actually expected to eat that crap, was she? 

Apparently, she was, because Rebecca was holding up both jars expectantly. Mary frowned at them. “Aren’t there any other options?” 

Her babysitter beamed. “Nope!” 

“Then… peas, I guess?” 

Nodding, Rebecca replaced the other jar, popped the lid off of Mary’s selection, and dug the spoon in to get a big scoop. “Alright, then. Open wide!” 

This is humiliating. 

Mary opened her mouth, let her babysitter scoop the mushy green muck into her mouth, and swallowed. 

It… didn’t taste that bad. It was by no means a gourmet dinner, but the recipe had some actual flavor to it. Mary swallowed, begrudgingly opening her mouth for another bite. 

Rebecca didn’t seem too interested in feeding her with any sort of care or delicacy. Every other spoonful or so ended up on Mary’s face, dribbling down her lips or on her cheek so that Rebecca had to scrape it up with a spoon to get it back her mouth. 

“You’re such a cutie,” Rebecca cooed, taking a moment to wipe her face up with the bib. “Is your baby food alright, little one?”

“It’s…” Mary blushed, kicking her legs a little. “Better than I’d expected.” 

“Of course it is.” Rebecca gave Mary a little pat on her head, then turned back to the drawer and bent down, taking out a heating tray and an oversized baby bottle. 

Oh, right. 

Mary watched as her babysitter mixed formula powder with water and set it on the heater, warming to a drinkable temperature. 

As she sat there, waiting for her bottle, the food settling in her belly, Mary felt something else that she really didn’t want to. Her body shifted, making room for the meal she’d eaten, pushing out waste into the seat of her diaper in response. 

She couldn’t stop it, she couldn’t help it from happening. Shifting uncomfortably in her seat, she started to fill up her diapers, with no chance of getting changed in sight. 

Rebecca eyed her, then giggled as she realized what was happening. “Aww, is the baby having an accident?” 

Cheeks burning, Mary tried to decide if denial would get her anywhere. She ultimately decided it wouldn’t, but at the same time, she didn’t want to just admit it. As a compromise, she crossed her arms and simply refused to say anything at all. 

That just made Rebecca giggle more as she took the bottle off the tray and walked it over to her. “Now, little one, can you hold your own bottle, or do you need Rebecca to do it for you?” 

Mary tried to say, “I can hold it myself,” but when she looked at her hands, she wasn’t so sure. The last thing she wanted to do was promise that she could, then be proved wrong and give her babysitter more fuel for teasing. So, she shrugged again, refusing to make a declaration one way or another. 

Of course, that only got her more amused smirking. “Alright, I’ll hold it for you,” Rebecca said, lifting the bottle up to Mary’s lips. 

Like the baby food, she’d been expecting something repulsive, but instead got something that was absolutely fine, even tasty. Drinking it was painfully slow as she had to suck it through a tiny hole in the bottle’s rubber nipple, but Rebecca seemed patient and willing to let her take as long as she needed to drink the whole thing down. 

Mary also found that, beneath three layers and the plastic pants, she couldn’t even smell her own accident. She could still feel it, every time she shifted her weight, but all things considered… this could be a lot worse. 

Except, of course, for the frustration. The one thing she couldn’t get over was the burning, insatiable desire to be given the climax she’d been denied. 

The bottle eventually emptied, and Rebecca took it away, unlatching the tray. “Okay, little one, let’s get you ready for naptime, shall we?” 

“I guess…” Mary mumbled. 

Helping her down from the chair, Rebecca retrieved a teal onesie from the drawer, unfolding it and doing the snaps at the bottom. “Arms up?” 

Seeing no benefit in arguing, Mary lifted her arms, letting her babysitter dress her in the simple, juvenile garment. “I… How long is this nap going to be?” 

“Until I decide you’ve had enough sleep,” Rebecca said, reaching down. “Lift your bottom.” 

Mary obeyed, and Rebecca reached beneath her, taking the snaps. The onesie was somehow able to contain all the bulk of her diaper, and it buttoned snugly into place. 

Standing up, Rebecca lowered one side of the crib and offered Mary a hand. “Up?” 

“Fine,” Mary grumbled, accepting the hand and crawling into the crib. I guess this isn’t so bad. I’ll sleep it off and wait for this to be… What’s she doing?

Once Mary was in the crib, her babysitter turned back to the drawer, coming out with red leather straps and cuffs. 

“Um…” Mary said, eyeing the straps uncertainly.

“What is it, little Mary?” Rebecca asked, as though she had no idea what could possibly be wrong. Reaching over, she took one of Mary’s legs, bending it and wrapping the strap snugly in place so that Mary couldn’t straighten her leg. Duplicating the process with Mary’s other leg, Rebecca got her snuggly bound, so that she couldn’t possibly stand, or even crawl. 

At least she slipped off the booties, once Mary’s legs were thoroughly restrained. 

Moving to her wrists, Rebecca pulled away her mittens, but replaced them with a pair of cuffs and a small, metal ring with a wire hanging from it that went around her thumb. 

“Now, little one,” she cooed, in her most tender tones, as she connected the cuffs to Mary’s collar with a simple clip. “Your ring has a conductor and a moisture detector in it. So long as it stays wet, it’ll be dormant and do nothing. If it gets dry, though…” She plugged it into Mary’s collar, and as soon as the connection was made, Mary yelped in surprise. 

The chastity belt had an attachment on it it that would do nothing to enforce chastity. It buzzed against Mary, slowly, such a faint sensation that she couldn’t possibly get any satisfaction from it, but strong enough that it was impossible for her to ignore given how frustrated she felt. 

Without hesitation, Mary stuck her thumb in her mouth, deep enough that she could get spit on the ring. As soon as it got wet, the vibration stopped. 

There was no way she could put up with any more teasing, so she really only had one choice - keep her thumb in her mouth until Rebecca unplugged the ring. 

“There you go, little one,” Rebecca said, bending over to kiss her on the forehead. “Now, get some rest. I’ll be back to check on you soon.” 

Mary whimpered, watching her babysitter walk away, flicking the light switch on her way out. 

Squirming, Mary tried to get comfortable. 

On the bright side, she had a better idea of what her weekend was going to be like. 

Two and a half days of this. That’s all, then they’ll let me go. I can do two and a half days of this. 

The vibration started up again, and she realized she’d let her thumb slip too far out of her mouth. Quickly, she reinserted it, to stop the teasing. 

I hope…

• Like 9
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to The Product Tester - (Updated October 3rd, Chapter 12)

I would have suspected that this type of device would be in the chastity strap as well?   Just think, a weekend stuck in a dirty diaper and soon to be soaked, what a way to change someone's attitude!  

Great story line, keep it going as you really have my attention now!! 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all!

The last chapter of The Product Tester (and the epilogue, for that matter) is out on Patreon.

Subscribers can read it right now! If you're not subscribed, (and you don't feel like chipping in a couple bucks to support me ?) it'll be posted publicly in two weeks.

Thanks for everyone who's been along for the whole ride.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/product-tester-42981897

Also: Did you know that this whole story is accompanied by illustrations? 

It's true! The magnificent, illustrious HofBondage, (Also known as 'The person I'm cowriting the Lock and Key comic with',) was awesome enough to do illustrations for every chapter of the story, as well as the epilogue. All of the illustrations can be seen on my Patreon, but here's one (From Chapter 9) just to give you all an idea of the awesome work Hof has done. :)

872455464_Product-tester-9---Pecu(1).thumb.jpg.d4f39f18ebc4be3a289afe672c7671c7.jpg

• Like 2
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to The Product Tester - (Last chapter is on Patreon, coming here in two weeks - plus illustrations!)
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the final chapter, but it's not the end of the story. There's a brief epilogue, which I'll be posting in just a moment.

Thank you so much for sticking with me through this whole story. I'm really happy with it, and I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it. If you read the whole thing and enjoyed it, please consider subscribing to me on Patreon - you not only get all sorts of rewards like early access and exclusive stories, you also enable me to keep writing fiction like this.

https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

Chapter 13

Mary woke up to an unwelcome buzz between her legs. Her thumb had slipped out of her mouth, and as soon as the saliva on the conductor ring dried, the vibrator had whirred back to life.

It was an intensely frustrating way to wake up, and that was just the start of her weekend.

Her babysitter returned a moment later, turning the lights back on and making a big show of sniffing the air. “Aww, did the baby have an accident?”

“You know I did,” Mary said, rolling her eyes.

Rebecca ignored her, stepping over to the crib and reaching between the bars to squeeze at the back of Mary’s diaper. After a second of consideration, she nodded. “That’s a mushy tushy, alright! Now, who’s ready for playtime?”

Dear God, I hope that doesn’t mean what I think it means.

It did, as it turned out, mean what Mary thought it meant.

Rebecca removed most of her restraints, but replaced the booties and mitts that rendered her all but helpless and forced her to crawl. Once that was done, Mary had a leash clipped to her collar, and Rebecca led her out of the nursery.

Her pillow-thick diaper waving in the air as she crawled, Mary struggled to keep up as she was taken to a play room, where half a dozen other adults with equally thick diapers were already arranged.

The other diapered adults were all playing, either with blocks, toys, or in once case, seated on a bouncer. Judging by their occasional gasps and squirms of discomfort, they’d all been fitting with their own variety of teasing vibrator within their diapers.

For Mary’s part, she was led by the collar over to a simple, if oversized, rocking horse.

“Do you need a hand up, little Mary?” Rebecca cooed, bending to offer Mary a hand.

“You can’t be serious,” Mary replied, wincing as she thought of how the rocking horse would mush up against the contents of her diapers. “I’m not- Aaaahh!

She gasped, as the vibrator kicked in, buzzing at its lowest, most frustrating setting.

“What was what, little one?” Rebecca gasped. “I’m not sure I understood you.”

So that’s the game, Mary realized. She’d do whatever humiliating task her babysitter asked of her, or she’d be teased and edged to the point of tears.

Gingerly, she clambered up onto the horse, sat down, and whimpered as she sank her weight into the mush that was packing the seat of her diaper.

As soon as she began to rock back and forth, the vibration stopped, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

“Good girl,” Rebecca praised, standing up. “I’ll be back in a little while, okay? I need to go check on another baby.”

Mary nodded, glowering as she rocked back and forth, shifting her weight around.

On the one hand, it was inevitable that by the end of the three days, her diaper would be hopelessly smeared and smushed, with no chance to ignore the accidents she’d had inside it.

On the other hand, Mary hadn’t wanted that time to come within minutes of waking up.

She didn’t have much of a choice, beyond safe-wording out, and if she did that she’d lose any hope of winning. There wasn’t enough time to get out of the diaper cover another way.

So, she rocked back and forth.

Then, when her turn came, she hopped up and down in the bouncer, playing with the patronizingly simple puzzles and toys built into it.

At Rebecca’s command, she watched TV programing designed for infants, she played with blocks, she drank down bottle after bottle of chalky formula and ate enough baby food that she was uncomfortably full after every meal.

With all the fluids, she was dribbling into her diaper all but constantly, and thanks to all the food, the sensation of more mush being deposited into the already-mucky diapers became so routine that Mary barely noticed it any more.

And that was all just part of day one.

“What are you doing?” Kat asked, standing in the doorway to Ethan’s office.

“You know what I’m doing,” Ethan replied, shaking his head. “Mary’s been missing for more than a day now. I’m finding her.”

“It’s a Saturday,” Kat replied. “And we’re not in crunch time. I’m not authorizing any OT.”

Ethan shook his head. “I’m here on my own time.”

“If you insist, but we both know that Mary’s not going to be found unless she wants to be,” Kat replied, smirking as she turned to walk away.

Watching her go, Ethan raised an eyebrow. She knows something.

Mary moaned, wriggling in her restraints as she tried to either push deeper into the vibration or pull away from it. Neither option was successful, since the vibrator was mounted inside her chastity belt, but that didn’t stop her from trying.

She was well aware of the camera pointed down at her, recording her every whimper and gasp, but after more than an hour of constant teasing, she didn’t have any shame left in her. She wanted satisfaction, no matter what it took to get it.

“Just say it,” her babysitter’s voice whispered. “Again.”

She’d said it before, a dozen times. At this point, repeating the words was just quoting a mantra. “I’m a smelly little diaper slut,” she recited, wishing for leverage so she could grind her hips into something for that extra little bit of sensation. It would be pointless - the chastity belt prevented all sensation except for what it provided directly - but she wasn’t thinking logically enough to figure that out. “I’m good for nothing except filling my diapers. I don’t deserve to cum, I don’t deserve to be treated like a big girl, I- Aaah, ffffuck!”

Back arching, she felt the vibration rise, getting her right up to the precipice of an orgasm before falling off for the millionth time.

Whimpering, her eyes began to water and she shook her head. “P-please, just let me cum!”

“You know you don’t deserve to,” Rebecca said, softly.

“I’ll do anything,” Mary pleaded. “Fuck, please, just- MMHHH!”

Biting her lip, she rode another wave of intense frustration as the vibrator cut her off mid sentence and finally, mercifully, cut out.

“Now,” Rebecca said, “Have you learned your lesson?”

“Yes…” Mary sniffled.

“Do you promise not to tell any more lies?”

Mary just nodded.

“Alright. I think thirty minutes in time out will be good for you, then you can come back and play with the others again.”

Whistling, Rebecca walked away, leaving Mary alone with her furious, sex-starved libido.

I’m going to get fired for this.

Even as invaluable as he was to the project, Ethan knew he was going too far. Breaking into his boss’s office wouldn’t necessarily lead to him getting canned automatically, but it was definitely going to get him into trouble.

But only if he got caught.

Opening her computer, he frowned. It was password protected. Crap.

Being good with computers didn’t mean he was good at breaking into them. That was a no-go. He’d have to get his clues somewhere else.

Looking through the papers on her desk, he tried to find anything relevant. A sticky-note with ‘Mary is here’ and an address on it, maybe. No such luck.

He tried her drawers. Most of them were locked. The only open one just had a spare notepad, pen, and paperclips inside.

Next, he got up, walking over to-

“Okay, now this is just going too far.”

He straightened, spinning to face Kat. “Katherine, I-”

She shook her head. “Go home, Ethan.”

“But-”

Go home.” Rolling her eyes, she added, “And then come back tomorrow morning. We’re going to have a serious discussion about this.”

WHAP!

The switch came down on Mary’s thighs, hard enough to make her body shift forward a little. “F-fourteen!” she whimpered.

She’d gone too far, and this was her punishment.

Bad-mouthing the babysitters was mostly okay. Foul language, even, just made them dote on her more. Even her punishment for ‘lying’ was, she suspected, mostly just an excuse to tease and edge her.

Trying to steal one of the babysitter’s remote controls, though? That was a breach of the rules that could not be tolerated.

WHAP!

“Thirteen!”

She’d almost gotten away with it, too. If she’d succeeded, it all would have been worth it. She just needed thirty seconds with the vibrator at its highest setting. Fifteen, even. She was so horny that she might have gone over the edge in five.

How was she supposed to have known that the controllers had a fingerprint scanner?

Instead of pleasure and satisfaction, she’d gotten nothing at all, except for three different babysitters all rounding on her and wrestling the control away. Then, she’d been pulled over Rebecca’s knee, had her hands and feet cuffed to the floor so she couldn’t wriggle away, and told to count backwards, out loud, from one hundred.

One hundred.

WHAP!

“Twelve!” she cried out.

At first, she hadn’t been scared. Her butt was so thoroughly protected that she probably wouldn’t have felt a little league baseball bat slamming into it. She hadn’t been thinking about how vulnerable her thighs were.

The switch left bright red marks with every impact, and within the first ten spanks her eyes had welled with tears. She hadn’t burst out crying, but even the sheer force of her will could only protect her so much.

WHAP!

“Eleven!”

Rebecca stopped. “Only ten to go, little Mary, but would you like a special deal?”

Mary sniffled, tilting her head. “What is it?”

“I’ll give you the remote control, and turn off the thumb print function, if you start counting up instead of down.

Eyes widening, Mary asked, “Back to a hundred?”

“That’s right.”

Ninety more spanks. I can’t…

Her libido screamed at her that she had to take the deal.

“What’s the catch?” she asked.

“Who said there was a catch?” Rebecca asked, innocently.

“Yeah, you can’t pull that trick on me again.” Mary shook her head. “What’d it be, you’d give me the controller but no batteries or something? No deal.”

“Hmm.” Rebecca paused, then shrugged. “Alright. Since you’re being such a brat and giving me lip, I think you should start counting up anyways.”

Mary’s eyes widened. “Wh-what?!”

WHAP!

Ethan was ready to pack up his desk when he walked into the office that morning.

Kat was waiting for him.

“My office,” she said, jabbing a thumb towards the room. Her tone was clipped, curt. She was pissed.

Following, Ethan got ready to state his defense. It was his fiancee, the woman he loved, she was in danger. He couldn’t-

Kat shut the door behind them. “Do you have any idea how much trouble you’d have been in if someone else found you last night?”

“It was-” He blinked. “Wait, what?”

Kat sat in her chair, looking up at him. “You’re lucky that you’re not subtle. I figured you were going to try something, so I stuck around late. If a security guard had noticed you, though? I wouldn’t be able to protect you.”

“Katherine…”

“Sit.”

He sat. “Look, I know it was wrong to do, but-”

“But you’re a fool in love, and you’re too stupid to be smart about it,” Kat finished. “I know. That’s why I’m giving you this.”

Spinning around a thin manilla folder, she pushed it towards him.

Opening it, Ethan read the address listed inside. It was one of the testing centers, getting data for the launch of their kink and fetish sales. “This is… What is this?”

“That’s where Mary is.”

He all but jumped out of his seat. “What?”

“Don’t ask me how, but she managed to get onto our servers and add herself to the roster. I don’t think she had any idea what she was getting into, but she did it. She’s there now, under the care of…” She tapped a finger to her lip, thinking. “Rebecca, if I recall.”

Ethan turned to go. “I’ve got to go get her-”

Kat got up out of her seat and snapped, “You will do no such thing!”

He spun. “She’s in-”

“She’s in the care of our professionals. Absolutely no danger. If you go there to ‘rescue’ her, you’ll just ruin her shot at getting out of the cover!” Kat exclaimed, throwing up her hands.

“Isn’t that my job? To stop her?” Ethan demanded.

“The point of this test is to find security flaws with the cover. If this were a real-world scenario, would I be micromanaging our adult nurseries? Would Mary’s handler be going to the ends of the earth to find her? No. Mary found a hole in our defenses, fair and square.”

Ethan shook his head. “Even so, she’s-”

“She’s fine. She knows the safe word to leave if it’s too much for her.” Kat shook her head. “Mary’s in no danger, she’s safe, and she figured out how to beat your security. Leave it, go home, and get some rest. She’s going to be wanting you desperately when they let her out.”

“Why?” Ethan asked. “They’ll give her a change when they take off the cover.”

“Yes, sure,” Kat shook her head. “But I instructed them specifically not to give her the other thing she’ll be wanting.”

Ethan frowned, then his eyes widened as he got her meaning. “You mean-”

“Right now, Mary’s probably the most sexually frustrated woman on the planet,” Kat finished, leaning back and crossing her arms. “And by the time they send her home, she’ll have had three days of training to associate filthy diapers with sexual desires. Even if she wasn’t starting to get into diapers as a kink - and, based on the data that I’ve gotten from your reporting software, she seems to enjoy sex in her diapers just fine - by the time she gets home I think she’ll have learned something new about herself.”

Satisfied, Kat got to her feet, smirking at Ethan’s open-mouthed stare. Walking to the door, she patted him on the shoulder. “I figured you’d like this wedding gift more than a toaster. Go home, buy some roses, your lover will need you to fuck her brains out here in about twelve hours.”

In the last couple hours of Mary’s visit to the nursery, they stopped making her wear the booties. It didn’t matter any more. Her diaper was so full and heavy that she couldn’t walk even when she had them on. It had to be twenty five pounds of water weight alone, not to mention all the solid mush that was squelching around inside.

It was a marvel that the diapers hadn’t leaked. Even with their incredible durability, though, the cover was sagging heavily towards the ground, and it could no longer do anything to conceal the smell.

And, to top it all off, Mary was so horny she would have gladly posted photos of her diaper on Facebook if it meant she could get off just once.

Naturally, the babysitter denied her that privilege. Instead, Rebecca spent the last couple hours determining just how far she could push the vibrator without actually granting Mary an orgasm. It was torture, the sort of sexual denial that made Mary want to stab something.

And then, just like that, it was over. Rebecca checked her watch, declared that it was time to go, and took Mary back to the room that this had all gotten started in.

“Huh?” Mary asked, eyebrows raising. She’d at least been expecting some sort of release once the weekend was over. She’d gone through all this, and they weren’t even going to grant her an orgasm.

What was even the point, if- Oh, right. The cover.

The cover that, at that moment, Rebecca was taking off for the last time.

Waving her hand in front of her nose, she made some teasing comments that Mary could barely hear as she realized what was going on. She’d won.

I WON!

Rebecca didn’t bother with wipes. She just took out a hose nozzle that was built into the wall, spraying Mary off from the waist down, then patting her dry with a towel. The chastity belt came off then, and got set aside for more thorough cleaning at a later time.

“Now, as a parting gift, I’ve been instructed to give you two last things before you go,” Rebecca said. “I’m not really sure I understand why, but orders come from up high that if you refuse, I’m supposed to put the cover back onto you.”

“Okay. Fine, whatever,” Mary said, shrugging.

The first thing, as it turned out, was a suppository. Rebecca slipped it up inside Mary, pushing it in deep enough that it wouldn’t go anywhere until it had melted and done its job.

The second was some sort of viscous, semi-translucent cream. Rebecca put on a fresh pair of gloves before squirting it onto her hands, then gently rubbed it between Mary’s legs, getting just a little bit of contact between the jelly and Mary’s sex.

After a moment, she felt a tingling sensation, pins-and-needles. “What is that?” She asked, alarmed.

“It’s a numbing cream,” Rebecca explained, simply. “It takes about twenty minutes to wear off, so don’t worry. I was told it’s, ‘To make sure you don’t open your present early’, whatever that means.”

Mary swallowed. Kat, that bitch. Then, she frowned. Then again, that’s just enough time for me to get home.

Rebecca took off her gloves, and took out one last diaper. Just a single one. When she taped it onto Mary, it felt so slim and discreet that it was practically a pair of thin, silk panties.

That was it. There was no cover to re-apply. Even the diaper was totally voluntary, a practical element since Mary would be incontinent for a few days until the pills wore off. Rebecca helped Mary down, gave her a stack of clothes, and wished her well.

Mary got dressed and got the hell out of there.

Her motorcycle was waiting for her outside. Hopping on, she revved it to life, trying not to break the speed limit too much as she rushed to get home.

At some point during the ride, the suppository did its job, and Mary felt warm, smelly mush squelch out into her diaper. That only made her desperation more intense, and she revved the bike harder, so horny that she was willing to get a ticket if it got her home faster.

In the last couple minutes, as the numbing cream wore off, the mere rumble of the motorcycle was almost enough to push her over the edge. So close to home, Mary resolved to wait, sitting up on the seat so that the desire wouldn’t win out.

She parked.

She ran up to the elevator, then bypassed it. Stairs will be faster.

Throwing open the door to her apartment, she saw Ethan, waiting for her.

“Mary, you’re-” he started to say.

Mary all but attacked him, throwing herself at him with a desperate passion she’d never felt before. Pulling him into a kiss, she held for a couple seconds, before pulling free so she could whisper, “Fuck me!”

Ethan was more than willing to oblige, but first he reached around, giving the back of her diaper a squeeze. “Are you a dirty little girl?”

She hadn’t expected that, but a surge of delight and arousal ran down her back as she replied, almost on impulse, “Y-yes, daddy.”

They hadn’t planned it out, but it all just felt so right. He picked her up, spinning her in the air and then carrying her off to the bedroom.

He’d never been that direct with her, never so forceful, but right then she was loving it. He could throw her down on the bed and do whatever he wanted, and she would be down for it, just so long as she finally got to cum.

Instead, he set her on the ground, a smile playing across his lips. “Do you deserve it?”

Where’d all this come from? Mary wondered, but that was an idle thought that didn’t deserve further consideration. Out loud, she just said, “P-please, daddy. Please.”

The words were halfway to being a moan. Just fuck me already!

And yet… A little part of her still wanted that denial. She wanted him, desperately, but she hadn’t spent the last three days being teased by him. For Ethan, she still needed to earn it. So, before he could respond, she added, “I’ll do whatever you want…”

He raised an eyebrow, momentarily caught off guard. Voice dropping into its normal tone, he asked, “We’re using safe words, right?”

She bit her lip and nodded. “Um… green? Green.”

His confidence returned. “Alright, baby. Show me. Get on your knees.”

Mary was more than happy to obey. Dropping down, she sank her weight into her diaper, gasping as she felt the mess squelch. Then, she looked up at her fiance, seeing him in a whole new light. Still the man she loved, but also more. She was his.

Fingers trembling, she unzipped his pants, pulling them to the ground, taking his boxers with them. He was rock hard, clearly as turned on as she was, and Mary opened her lips to take him inside.

Before she could, she felt something tap her shoulder and looked over.

Ethan was passing her their magic wand. Looking up, she tilted her head.

“At the same time,” Ethan said, simply.

That was good enough for her. Taking the vibrator, she pressed it into her diaper, and as she flicked it on she took Ethan’s cock in her mouth, sucking down hard. Something told her that he didn’t care about foreplay right then, any more than she did.

Neither of them lasted long. After a dozen flitting heartbeats, she felt him quiver in her mouth and begin to spurt, hot fluids going down the back of her throat as she continued to suck.

In the same moment, she finally got her own release. The vibrator pulsed against her and there was nothing to hold it back, days of torturous teasing all leading up to this singular orgasm. On her knees in front of her daddy, in a filthy diaper, mouth full and happily swallowing, Mary had the most intense orgasm of her life.

They both held in place for a long moment, riding out the wave of their respective climaxes, until Mary switched off the wand and Ethan pulled away. They were both panting for breath, and grinning at each other.

“We have some stuff to talk about,” Ethan said, finally. It didn’t quite break the spell.

“Sure, later,” Mary shook her head. “But first, I’m going to need, like, thirty more orgasms, okay?”

His grin widened, and he pointed to the bed. “I think I can do that, baby.”

Hey, you! Since these are getting posted simultaneously, be sure you read Chapter 13 before you read this!

I need to do a couple thank-yous here, before we get to the actual epilogue.

Firstly, thanks to HofBondage for the wonderful illustrations that have accompanied this story. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go check them out at deviantart.com/hofbondage, or you can view the illustrations on my Patreon.

Please, go tell Hof thank you, and if you haven't already, consider subscribing to Hof's patreon. It's absolutely worth it.

Second, I want to thank all of you, my subscribers. Without them, I wouldn't be here, and this story might not exist. They've helped me more than they know since this Patreon has gotten started, and I honestly can't thank them all enough. I hope to keep writing stories that you love for a long, long time - and if you want to be one of these wonderful people, you can find me here! https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

With all that said, please enjoy the epilogue to The Product Tester. :)

EPILOGUE

The next couple months were a blur.

In a lot of ways, it was like the buzz of a new relationship, except that Mary and Ethan were already engaged, and the awkwardness and pitfalls that came with dating someone new were nowhere to be seen.

Together, they got to explore.

Mary quickly learned that, even if she hadn’t been tortured with orgasm denial for days at a time, she still loved the loss of control, the excitement, the humiliation that came with being Ethan’s little baby princess.

Now that it was acknowledged, he was more than thrilled to be her daddy.

It wasn’t all perfect, of course. Mary just about tore Kat a new asshole when she found out that she’d known what was going on the whole time. Kat had pointed out that her little matchmaking scheme had worked, but that had only pissed off Mary even more, until Ethan stepped in. After some mediation, and only a little bit of name calling, they got to the point where Mary was, if not as grateful as Kat would have liked, at least content to call it water under the bridge.

After a request from Ethan, they were allowed to keep Mary’s locking cover. It was custom sized, after all, and while she didn’t want to wear it all the time, it would definitely see plenty of use.

After some waffling, Mary just decided to stop using the potty altogether. While the pills had worked as expected and she didn’t have any trouble getting her control back, she just preferred to use diapers - or, more specifically, she preferred to have Ethan make her wear diapers. She asked him to forbid her to use the potty, and he happily obliged.

They got married on a Saturday. In her dress, Mary felt like a princess, and with her diaper crinkling beneath it, she felt like the subject of a thousand old wives’ tales about diapered brides.

When they said their vows, Katherine cried. She would later claim that she just had allergies. Nobody believed her.

Finally, the officiant said those magical words. “Do you, Ethan Summers, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

His eyes were glistening with happiness as he said, “I do.”

“And do you, Mary-”

She couldn’t wait. “I do!”

“Then I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

They did so, and the kiss was deep and passionate enough that a few of the older folks in the audience coughed and looked away.

Pulling apart, their faces inches away from one another, Mary whispered, “I love you, daddy.”

“I love you too, princess.”

Picking her up, Ethan carried her away, off to start their life together.

They lived, happily ever after.

The end.

• Like 7
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to The Product Tester - (COMPLETE! 11/07/2020)
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to The Product Tester - (COMPLETE! 11/07/2020 - EBOOK VERSION AVAILABLE)

I have so many mixed emotions about the ending but I'm glad their happy. I would have gone with the EMP personally XD

11 minutes ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

EMP?

Oh I think earlier I suggested Mary use a small EMP to kill the cover ??

20 minutes ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

Ooooh, I thought you were using the slang for 'eat my pussy' and I got confused ?.

I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

I'm not normally into M/F but the writing quality and creative scenario won me over ?.

I would love to have this, however I can't afford it just yet, and I don't hate content creators, so I cannot in good faith use that code...

I loved this story and will gladly purchase it when I finally get the funds available.

5 hours ago, Jayme said:

I would love to have this, however I can't afford it just yet, and I don't hate content creators, so I cannot in good faith use that code...

I loved this story and will gladly purchase it when I finally get the funds available.

Well, for now, you can still enjoy it here for as long as you want. I have no plans to take it off of the forum. :) 

On 11/9/2020 at 10:47 AM, PeculiarChangeling said:

Well, for now, you can still enjoy it here for as long as you want. I have no plans to take it off of the forum. :)

Thank you so much I truly appreciate it, being on a fixed income sucks sometimes...

• 3 months later...