LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How does my butt look?

Howdy21

What are your thoughts on a diaper that gives you an attractive rear end? It sounds funny but sometimes there is so much bulk in front that the rear looks flat? Guess I'm looking for a diaper with good padding in back. Have fun, stay safe

• Like 1

Some just has a better looking rear end and its my favorite kind of pictures

Inserts can work for making diaper thicker, but in most cases it doesn't work to make your rear look any better

My girlfriend says I should be an ass model. It’s a shame she keeps it padded up!  Guess who the winner here is ?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I am always self conscious about wearing a pull-up or diaper in public, I just know people can tell I'm padded. When you wear a diaper the butt crack isn't distinctive like it is when you just have on tight jeans or pants. The whole back side is smooth. And when you're wet it sticks out even more. I love wearing one when I have the need or opportunity though. 

I am self conscious about whether or not it can be seen. I tend to wear baggy pants anyway, but I’m due to get some new pants. I also wear shirts that tend to fall below the belt line. Though a bigger concern last night was the smell. Thankfully, my jacket covered the fact I was indeed wearing a wet diaper, under my sweats, and I didn’t need to be out of the car for long. But I was going to need to get out to get my “starting fluid.”  The smell was a bit obvious, even with powder. Dead giveaway, right there. Thankfully, I forgot my wallet, so no Rockstar for this Astronaut.  

On 4/22/2020 at 10:33 PM, Newbee said:

My hubby loves my padded butt. I don’t care if people can tell I wear diapers because for me I need them as I’m incontinent.

Same here if people notice I wear nappies so what.

I figure at going on 67 years old I have a built in excuse. If someone notices I'm wearing what looks like a diaper, good for them. I don't flaunt them and do wear a size bigger jeans when I'm out and also longer tops. It used to be a scary experience until I got used to it. Now it's just very convenient.

• Like 1
On 4/24/2020 at 4:48 AM, stevewet said:

Same here if people notice I wear nappies so what.

I dont worry that much - I'm usually sitting anyway, so its not that big a deal - I figure its easier having a diaper/Nappy on than not when I have to :)

Question:  How many ladies think it is cute for a guy to either wear diapers or have a BIG Padded Butt......Just curious?

Brian

10 hours ago, baker7 said:

I dont worry that much - I'm usually sitting anyway, so its not that big a deal - I figure its easier having a diaper/Nappy on than not when I have to :)

Question:  How many ladies think it is cute for a guy to either wear diapers or have a BIG Padded Butt......Just curious?

Brian

Anybody with a big padded butt made by their diaper is cute ❤️

• Like 1
On 3/29/2020 at 1:23 PM, Howdy21 said:

What are your thoughts on a diaper that gives you an attractive rear end? It sounds funny but sometimes there is so much bulk in front that the rear looks flat? Guess I'm looking for a diaper with good padding in back. Have fun, stay safe

I have always worn thick overnight cloth diapers.  A few years back I started wearing rubber pants and now lockinng rubber pants and I am not braging but there no wrinkles and the fit is tight. maybe this is what yoou are looking for.  I couldn't believe it the first time I put them on and looked in the mirror I was amazed and well pleased, no wrinkles and a nice snug fit. I hope this helps you.